Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Smash Games!(Open) [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 19:08:00 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Also before I start this is my first RP so I am not that used to it,but I guess I need to start somewhere.

Okay this RP is about SSBB.The story is a tournament is taking place and the kingdom of Brawltopia are accepting participants.But there is a twist.It is also like the Hunger Games where as when you are out you are out of the comp but don't worry you will still be in the RP just out of stocks (lives).All characters in the game are open for anyone but you must request it and if I deny you you are denied but I will give a reason.I am going to sort out the character teams later.Also if you watch Smash King by Tigura you will get some of the story as it is also semi based on that.

Rules:
Grammar must be readable and no words such as s8ing,if you wish to say that please say skating.If you have bad spelling then just try your best.
No Godmodding
No Mary/Gary sues
Be Friendly
If you wish to take the life or a stock of a character please request the said RPer for permission via PM or OOC
Be the character.You must only use the knowledge of the character so for example if this was a legend RP you have to be Legend Hunter not classic Hunter
All you IC posts must be at least five sentences.
Have fun

Every character from SSBB character list here can be used except Pit,King DeDeDe and R.O.B.They have special roles and you must ask me to use them.You can not declare them.My character is King DeDeDe so he is not available.Once you pick your character I will PM you and tell you your character personality and moves from the actual game if you do not know.

If you wish to make your own version of the character then please use this layout.
Name:
Best Power and/or Weapon:
Worst Power and/or Weapon:
Backstory:

I changed it so you can only be their main color pallet.

The RP will begin once at least 6-8 characters are picked.

Taken:
King DeDeDe: Myself
Yoshi: Yoshi
Pit: Prextail
Red(Pokemon Trainer):Hardcoreignitor
Mario:henryszuch

Denied:
None so far.

I suppose I will have to post my own one:
Name:King DeDeDe
Personality:Cocky but can be a good friend
Color Palette:His usual
Best Power and/or Weapon:His hammer
Worst Power and/or Weapon:His minions and also he is not that good with air battles
Backstory:He came from Dreamland but then decided to take over Braweltopia and run a Hunger Games like comp and also be in it.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Edited 19 times - Last edited at 20:33:55 19/09/2013 by azz01
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2 Posted: 19:21:52 16/09/2013
ooc: I literally clicked forums to leave this topic, then my eyes caught Hunger Games and I clicked back. I kid you not.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:03 16/09/2013 by DragonCamo
#3 Posted: 19:46:20 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCamo
ooc: I literally clicked forums to leave this topic, then my eyes caught Hunger Games and I clicked back. I kid you not.

How nice.
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#4 Posted: 19:54:31 16/09/2013
OOC: I'll be myself(Yoshi). Should I make a character sheet?
---
Wow
Such signature
#5 Posted: 19:56:20 16/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Yoshi
OOC: I'll be myself(Yoshi). Should I make a character sheet?

OOC:Well if you wish to create your own yoshi then yes put if you want me to give you a pre-set yoshi then okay.
---
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#6 Posted: 20:08:11 16/09/2013
OOC: I'll make my own.

Name: Yoshi
Personality: Usually shy but loves to fight for fun.
Color Palette: Yellow, Green, Red, Blue, Light Blue Pink
Best Power and/or Weapon: Any attack that involves him kicking or his tongue
Worst Power and/or Weapon: Any attack in the air
Backstory: Yoshi grow up on Yoshi's Island with many other Yoshis where he loved to practice fighting.
---
Wow
Such signature
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#7 Posted: 21:54:33 16/09/2013
(May i RP Pit? :3)
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#8 Posted: 22:02:31 16/09/2013
Name: Bill Cipher
Personality: Crazy, fast-talking, and sadistic
Color Palette: Yellow
Best Power and/or Weapon: Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, lasers, portals, creating nightmares, manipulation of time and space, shapeshifting, illusions, and entering dreams
Worst Power and/or Weapon: None
Backstory: Unknown
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:13 16/09/2013 by popfizzfan4life
#9 Posted: 16:54:35 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
(May i RP Pit? :3)

You may.As Pit you are the messenger of King DeDeDe and you find his ways very dumb but since you are loyal you still follow him.Also I would like to ask you to make a character sheet for me please.Also Pop Fizz no man made characters or you will be denied for not following the rules.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:57:18 17/09/2013 by azz01
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#10 Posted: 00:03:26 18/09/2013
I wanna be Pokemon Trainer, but I wanna make a few alterations:
Can I be called Red? I just do not think something like this "Hey Pokemon Trainer, come here!" Said mario" would work. And technically, the Smash Bros version of PT is the Firered/Leafgreen version male protagonist, and his name is Red, so it is not like I decided to call Luigi "Tony Baloni" or anything
Can I talk? That would make things way easier.
I just wanna be in the Arena, with my 3 Pokemon, against the competition. I don't wanna be on the bad guy team!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#11 Posted: 16:14:16 18/09/2013
(Thanks smilie I`ll make a form right away)
---
#12 Posted: 17:50:57 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
I wanna be Pokemon Trainer, but I wanna make a few alterations:
Can I be called Red? I just do not think something like this "Hey Pokemon Trainer, come here!" Said mario" would work. And technically, the Smash Bros version of PT is the Firered/Leafgreen version male protagonist, and his name is Red, so it is not like I decided to call Luigi "Tony Baloni" or anything
Can I talk? That would make things way easier.
I just wanna be in the Arena, with my 3 Pokemon, against the competition. I don't wanna be on the bad guy team!

Well,I was originally gonna make the Trainers pokemon separate characters but okay.You can be Red since he is based on well Red.If you want also you since you are four characters you only use one pokemon until the one you use faints.Also you have to post what your pokemon are saying.Example:'Okay Charizard use Flamethrower!'Red shouted.'Char!Yes sir!' also you need to wrte out different character sheets for the pokemon please.
---
#13 Posted: 20:20:46 18/09/2013
Name: Pit
Personality: Heroic,Loyal,Easily embaressed.
Color Palette: Um...White/Normal?
Best Power and/or Weapon: Ait attacks and his bow and arrow in 'slash' mode
Worst Power and/or Weapon: Not really too sure, But i personally think the bow and arrow in shooter mode..
Backstory: The main warrior of the Skyworld army, Pit decided to come to earth to help. But unable to get back due to loosing contact with Paultena the godess of Light, and being unable to fly because he cant fly on his own, Paultena gives him the power of flight. He was tricked into being King Dedede`s messenger, and cant seem to stop doing so due to his loyal personality.

Name: Toon Link
Personality: Heroic
Color Palette: Green
Best Power and/or Weapon: His sword
Worst Power and/or Weapon: The boomerang i guess
Backstory: WIP
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:25:26 18/09/2013 by prextail202
#14 Posted: 20:30:14 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: prextail202
Name: Pit
Personality: Heroic,Loyal,Easily embaressed.
Color Palette: Um...White/Normal?
Best Power and/or Weapon: Ait attacks and his bow and arrow in 'slash' mode
Worst Power and/or Weapon: Not really too sure, But i personally think the bow and arrow in shooter mode..
Backstory: The main warrior of the Skyworld army, Pit decided to come to earth to help. But unable to get back due to loosing contact with Paultena the godess of Light, and being unable to fly because he cant fly on his own, Paultena gives him the power of flight. He was tricked into being King Dedede`s messenger, and cant seem to stop doing so due to his loyal personality.

Name: Toon Link
Personality: Heroic
Color Palette: Green
Best Power and/or Weapon: His sword
Worst Power and/or Weapon: The boomerang i guess
Backstory: WIP

Hmm...Prex I will accept Pit but if we don't get up to six characters by Saturday then I will accept Toon Link.
---
#15 Posted: 20:50:45 18/09/2013
(Alright smilie Thats good smilie)
---
#16 Posted: 20:58:02 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOCsmiliekay guys once the RP has six characters or I may need you to make another character I will PM you.Just so you all know but I think I will post the plot.

Okay so a group of people are chosen by King DeDeDe,himself included.They will all compete for the prize of ruling the kingdom and your life.This is no ordinary tournament but it has a cost.Once you are defeated you die.The field is a big forest and you will get food at the Dedacopia in the center of the field.But their is often a bloodbath there so yeah.Be careful.You may also get R.O.B chip which will get you a helpful item such as food.More is WIP.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:58:36 18/09/2013 by azz01
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#17 Posted: 21:10:17 18/09/2013
Name: sonic the hedgehog
Personality: running really fast
Colour: blue mostly
Best power and/or weapon: running
Worst power and/or weapon: walking
Backstory: something about him having a bro and sis and their mum takes them to people, the people are turned to robot and sonic goes with his grandpa and then that's all you really need to know
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:39:52 20/09/2013 by Eruptor100
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#18 Posted: 22:14:32 18/09/2013
A wee bit more info on Red:

I only have one Mon at a time out, and usually I have Squirtle following me or on me shoulders Ketchum-Style when walking.
If one of them die I suppose I A) Get another person to heal them (With healing abilities, no making Bowser magically revive him or anythin like that) or smilie somehow find a revive in a ROB chip? Or C) Whatever else you think.
If all of them die, I resort to either Fists or running away on my bike that somehow fits in me backpack
I cannot catch any characters, even if it is a pokemon (Pikachu, Jigglypuff)
I can switch them out at will but if they are damaged or have a status ailment (Cappy Falcon Punches which results in burn, Pikachu paralyzes etc etc) they will still have it
I can fly away on me Charizard if I choose, but he is big and will make smoke and I will not just spamm Charizard fly forever, I will be fair, heck I will barely use it.
as for he personalitys, I suppose Squirtle will be a young but determined guy, Ivysaur will be Loyal and helpful, and Charizard will be the rebellious Rogue type mon like Ash`s Charizard.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#19 Posted: 16:39:02 19/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay 1,Eruptor I need a back story and also remember all these characters are kind of costume.Everyone of your characters need their own personality.It can be slimier to the original but try and make it your own.2,Harecoreignitor you are accepted as Red and his pokemon.3,Henry you may but please make a character sheet.And 4,sorry if you guys are confused on the color pallet thing sfrom now on they will remain their original color.I will remove that from the character sheet.
---
#20 Posted: 20:33:24 19/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: henryszuch
Name: Mario
Personality: Adventurous
Best Power and/or Weapon: Fireball
Worst Power and/or Weapon: Cape
Backstory: Mario was happy living in a kingdom dating the Princess when a giant turtle named Bowser kidnapped her. Mario found a water tank, and a cape. He knew it wouldn't be enough. Bowser and his minions were magical. He got blasted by a red ray that allowed him to shoot fire balls out of his hands. He knew that since he was doing the right thing, the universe had helped him. He went on a journey and saved the Princess (he also had to break many bricks floating in the air to help him with his powers, which strengthened him so he was able to do a super punch when he jumps up into the air). The princess was captured over and over again by the evil Bowser and every time Mario saved her. This time Bowser captured Peach and magically teleported her to no-where. Mario tried to beat Bowser but he said it was useless and that Mario had to compete in Brawltopia and win. Bowser knew that Mario was going to die. Bowser would then teleport the Princess back to him. Will Mario win and save the princess, or will he fail?

Okay your in.
---
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#21 Posted: 07:40:42 20/09/2013
Added back story, well most of it
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me