Page 1 of 1
Trigger Happy, gremlin? [CLOSED]
BladeSorcerer Green Sparx Gems: 229
#1 Posted: 22:27:25 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I've heard that Trigger Happy is a gremlin....well, I've also heard that Spyro looks like a gremlin too, but that's just from old Spyro fan whiners.

Is there any confirmation the Trigger Happy is a gremlin?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 22:46:11 11/09/2013
Cavan Scott, the author of the Skylander novels, called Trigger Happy a gremlin in Spyro versus The Mega Monsters.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 03:40:29 12/09/2013
All the characters have back stories listed online, I'm sure if he's supposed to be a gremlin they'll say there. I think the Spyro wiki has all the stories...

Let's see, found his page right here on the Skylanders Wiki.

It says:
Quote:
Trigger Happy is a gremlin gunslinger Skylander in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. He has a Legendary counterpart called Legendary Trigger Happy exclusive to Toys 'R' Us. He is one of the three Skylanders in the Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack.

There you go, he is.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:42:12 12/09/2013 by niceguy1
BladeSorcerer Green Sparx Gems: 229
#4 Posted: 07:17:50 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ah, okay. But he has so many differences that I refuse to call him a gremlin...heh
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#5 Posted: 09:53:54 12/09/2013
tehy call pop fizz a gremlin too, but he looks not even close to triggs
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#6 Posted: 17:32:09 12/09/2013
Pop Fizz and Trigger Happy and grumblins. However, it is believed Pop FIzz look different due to hsi experimentations.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 02:11:25 13/09/2013
Quote: BladeSorcerer
Ah, okay. But he has so many differences that I refuse to call him a gremlin...heh

If you mean gremlins from the movie franchise Gremlins, then yes, he looks different. But THEY'RE the ones that are different, usually gremlins look more like Trigger Happy. And Pop Fizz, though he's hairy.

Quote: Seiki
Pop Fizz and Trigger Happy and grumblins. However, it is believed Pop FIzz look different due to hsi experimentations.

Exactly! WAIT! Pop Fizz has cured male pattern baldness, he has a potion that grows hair!!!!!! LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#8 Posted: 19:43:54 14/09/2013
I always thought that Trigger Happy kind of looked like one of those Mogwi from Gremlins.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#9 Posted: 21:32:10 14/09/2013
smilie: IM A GREMLIN TOO
smilie: LEGENDARY GREMLN !!!!!!
smilie: i have nothing too say
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me