Page 1 of 1
i need help [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#1 Posted: 05:51:46 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
on the last chapter, i don't know how to get through the fire zone
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#2 Posted: 08:38:22 08/09/2013
You mean Chapter 16: Bringing Order To Kaos? There's a LOT of fire on this level, you'll need to be more specific. Since they aren't Fire Elemental Gates, calling it "the fire zone" is a little misleading.

You can try looking through the Dark Spyro walkthrough here.

I suspect you might mean the part where you have to ride conveyor belts (moving floors) through flame jets. The floors will move you towards the flames, walk the other way until it's safe. The last section of the first "road", the floor moves the other way, back in the direction where you started. At the end of the first "road" you have to go left to step on a button, that lowers a gate to the right. Keep going like this, following the path, avoiding the flames until you find a button, hit every button to lower gates, and at least one maybe two bouncy pads to jump you over the old conveyor belts, until you lower a platform by where you started.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 09:42:11 08/09/2013
wow, everything i wanted to tell is already told by somone who types ALOT.......
#4 Posted: 20:26:44 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
cool! and i don't know, i thought it was on the last chapter smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 02:13:42 09/09/2013
NINJAsk: LOL!

Eevee: Well what chapter ARE you on? Give us the number and/or name... (If you don't know, then pause, choose Chapter Select. This will show you the list of all the chapters you have unlocked, with their numbers and names. Most likely the last one, all the way to the right, is the one you're stuck on.

And Chapter 15: Lost City Of Arkus (the second-to-last chapter) does indeed have a Fire Gate, and it can be tricky, so do you mean that one?
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#6 Posted: 19:52:56 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: niceguy1
NINJAsk: LOL!

Eevee: Well what chapter ARE you on? Give us the number and/or name... (If you don't know, then pause, choose Chapter Select. This will show you the list of all the chapters you have unlocked, with their numbers and names. Most likely the last one, all the way to the right, is the one you're stuck on.

And Chapter 15: Lost City Of Arkus (the second-to-last chapter) does indeed have a Fire Gate, and it can be tricky, so do you mean that one?

finished the game but on the second to last chapter I need help with the fire gate
---
camo master Green Sparx Gems: 337
#7 Posted: 23:09:06 10/09/2013
oh, with that smoltergeigst guy? if so, then im your guy.
---
...A prestigious return, if i may say so myself...
#8 Posted: 23:56:42 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: camo master
oh, with that smoltergeigst guy? if so, then im your guy.

mm i am not sure
---
#9 Posted: 09:30:11 11/09/2013
Well Smoltergeist "hosts" it as a gatekeeper, but this isn't the one where he also plays you at SkyStones, that's in the Glacier Plains Fire Gate. That REALLY feels like HIS gate, LOL!

Go in, there's a cannon, fire it. You'll see it's aimed at a column of blocks (with a present/hat on top), and you just destroyed one of the blocks. And lowered the gate that stopped you from doing anything else.

Follow this path, you'll find a bomb. If you go down/left gathering money, there's a cave here, entering it leaves you in an Ambush with 3 evil Flameslingers. They're protecting a Treasure Chest.

Once you're done that, or skip it, you're back at the cave entrance. Go down and around until you're in front/to the right of the bomb. Bounce up and get it, destroy the purple crystal in the way. The cannon isn't aimed properly, push it (back towards the bomb, as I recall, where the purple crystal was).

I always grab the bomb AGAIN and throw it from where the next gate was into the distance. It can break some of THOSE purple crystals and save you some time getting the bomb they give you to deal with them.

Drop down, if you go around the bouncy pad and break the orange crystals you can drop down into a "bonus" area, lots of money, plus the Winged Sapphire.

Come back up, use the bouncy pad. If you ignored my advice, you need to go to the right to deal with push blocks to get the bomb you need. Push the upper blocks down, plus the last lower block also down, then slip through to the other side to push all the lower blocks up and line them up. Grab the bomb and run, destroying the purple crystals.

Bounce up, use the cannon to destroy the next block. Use the bomb to destroy any of the previous purple crystals (they'll get in the way), as well as tossing one off the edge to the next bunch of purple crystals. Then, grab a bomb and RUN! Next to the block tower is another bunch of purple crystals, it's a bonus cave.

Go up the slope, hit the last cannon, get the hat, you get a teleporter to exit the Fire Gate.

If you need any clarification, feel free to ask.

Or watch this walkthrough video, it's a Part 2, starts RIGHT at the Fire Gate:

Or check the DarkSpyro Walkthrough here
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me