Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: Elements [CLOSED]
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#1 Posted: 01:38:49 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

Spyro was walking through the halls of the grand portalis cathedral. Once all the portal masters met here but since there was only one now master on and the skylanders called it home. As spyro was walking he saw wrecking ball and double trouble "Hey remember the training session for the new skylanders their names are ying yang woe and light speed." The three ran to the training grounds where voodood and the newbies were waiting.Ying yang woe was a pants bear martial magician. And light speed was a female gnome with a special pendant necklace. Voodood yelled "You will face many dangers, but you will not back down and you will fight like you mean it !!" He pointed toward a group of dummies. Ying yang woe blasted them with a magical purple fist, while light speed ran toward them in a blur of yellow light and slashed them with daggers. Voodood shouted "Light speed , not fast enough ying yang woe not magicky enough!!" Spyro said "you should be easier on them voodood they are doing their best" and wrecking ball said "maybe they will feel better if you feed them, im famished!" he said in his babyish tone."Your always hungry"
said Double trouble. "Hey I just have a very large stomach and I think my favorite food is mask" threatened wrecking ball.Ying yang woe said " I find voodood's style superior." Light speed muttered " You panda guy are insane. All of a sudden kaos appeared. The short ugly figure began to yell in an annoying tone, "Bow before me skylanders do you think a midget and a teddy bear will defeat me? Wrooooong" and blasted them with pure darkness."Aaah" they all yelled.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:16:33 08/09/2013 by assassinelf
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 04:01:35 08/09/2013
Nice! I'm interested you see where you will take this. smilie
#3 Posted: 04:52:43 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you im planning on doing one for each element the starter pack elements then my favorite element so on so forth
---
#4 Posted: 04:53:53 08/09/2013
Cool! I'm looking forward to chapter 2!
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#5 Posted: 04:54:51 08/09/2013
i read it slow at first, then fast BTW i like it smilie i hope to see more chapters
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 12:12:47 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

Spyro looked around "Is everyone ok?" Voodood replied "I we werent ok then why would we be standing up?" Light speed said,"What just happened, I mean even Spyro looks pretty defeated!" As Spyro ran to Eon he looked back, and realized just how bad it was. The grass had all died, he couldn't see a single sheep, and worst of all the core of light had stopped functioning. "Eooooon!!!!" Eon rushed down because he had never heard Spyro panic before. "What is it im writing a fan fic on skylanders forums" he yelled. In reply wrecking ball ran up to him and pointed with his stubby little finger, towards the core of light. "Oh my sheep shears", he said "I believe the magic and the quicksilver have been drained from it and that may ne a big problem." Hugo ran up "I that the.... Oh dear." Spyro said "We can find it , I mean we found all the elemental cores last time Kaos attacked!" Double trouble murmured " But what dangers are we too soon face!?" Suddenly a message from terrafin the leader of the e.a.r.t.h. Skylanders unit said " We are being attacked, by strange beasts but are powers are just making them angry!" Soon calls from the other elemental units with the same message arrived and ying yang woe said " Dont you realize? Kaos came to deal with us himself so either he is even more messed up upstairs then I thought he was or the enemies are only affected by attacks from the magic element!!!!!" Eon yelled "By Hugo's prized sheep shears I believe he is right!!!"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:38:46 08/09/2013 by assassinelf
#7 Posted: 14:36:55 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3
The mission

The magic skylanders walked over to Hugo, and asked him where the magic core was. "My research suggests that the chompies have stolen it, be careful skylanders." They all got onto the portal of power and were teleported to the chompie castle. "Be careful," whispered spyro, "dont let them see you or they will attack." The group disabled the chompies they encountered and made their way to the throne room. Light speed murmured " I see the mother." What she said was nothing short of the truth because standing before them was a purple chompie, the size of Kaos' castle Wrecking ball said , " Can I eat it " You might as well try" said spyro "but I doubt it will work." Then all of a sudden the queen chompie saw them and blasted a seed the size of a bus at them. They all dodged just in time and ying yang woe blasted the seed with a magic fist. Light speed climbed up the queens head and stabbed her eyes so she could not see. That was a good and bad idea good because she was taking out her own troops with her seeds but because she was firing non stopit was harder for the skylanders to dodge them.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:53:12 08/09/2013 by assassinelf
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 14:51:16 08/09/2013
cant wait for next part, cuz we told ya not to blink
blink and destroy!
#9 Posted: 15:24:28 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4
The queen has.. Exploded??

Wrecking ball and ying yang woe destroyed seeds while the rest of the team worked on destroying the queen. Spyro flew around blasting fireballs with double trouble on his back firing eldritch beams and throwing doubles. The queen opened her mouth and snatched spyro out of the skies. Light speed an around the queen in a whirlwind of speed and daggers. Voodood was chopping at the queen as he yelled "everyone throw something flammable into her mouth!" Lightspeed threw some dynamite she was saving for her date with double trouble. Double trouble threw his dynamite. Wrecking ball burped and ying yang woe threw bamboo. Voodood didn't throw anything because he was busy hacking chompies to bits! Then all of the things they threw were lit on fireby spyro from inside the massive chompie and the chompie queen started turning red, redder and redder until... Booom!! She exploded into a series of heart and fireworks caused by the dynamite. "We won!!!" yelled spyro as he carried the ancient magical artifact back to the sanctuary, "but we still have not found the quicksilver." Light speed inquired "but we will right?"Everyone yelled "RIGHT!!!!" and high gives another but from a distance a anti-magic beast was watching them.

TO BE CONTINUED
---
#10 Posted: 15:28:07 08/09/2013
nice, i like this, do you read my fan fic too?
#11 Posted: 15:30:36 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I read the one on your guestbook where stealth was kidnapped
---
#12 Posted: 15:32:02 08/09/2013
no, the one here
Lightning strike
does that say something to you?
#13 Posted: 15:34:43 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ill check it out and does what say something to me?
---
#14 Posted: 15:36:48 08/09/2013
*sigh* you are realy a stealth elf fan, i can notice from the whay you respond smilie
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#15 Posted: 16:07:39 08/09/2013
Very cool! I like the plot!
---
SC
#16 Posted: 16:40:54 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks spyro

Chapter 5

The anti magic beast was a wolf like creature with quicksilver saliva and skin made of pure magic. He ran to the camp while the skylanders slept. He went into wrecking ball and Voodood's tent. The creature pressed its palm to Voodood chest and began to drain his magic. Wrecking ball woke up and, seeing the creature knocked it into a tree with his pure magic force field ball. The noise woke up the rest of the group and they automatically attacked the creature. Light speed stabbed it in the chest three times

TO BE CONTINUED
---
#17 Posted: 16:41:58 08/09/2013
i cant wait for life!
#18 Posted: 19:54:44 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6
Death of the anti-magic beast

As the beast bled they saw his blood was quicksilver, meaning this creature must be made of pure magic.
Spyro blasted it with fire and Voodood slept soundly saying " No mommie the cookies are being mean to me!" Yin yang woe while blasting magic fists yelled we need everyone to beat this thing" looking expectantly at Spyro because he is the leader of the magic unit. Spyro nods at Wrecking ball, and the grub worm walked over to the sleeping off and hurled in his face Voodood jumped up " OH MY BONY BEHIND!!!!!" he yelled and looked at the creature. He through a tripwire onto the ground as the monster ran towards wreckingball, all of them attacked him at the same time knocking him into the tripwire. The monster slowly melting into a mass of quicksilver, Double trouble took out a beaker and filled it with the ooze.. Later they talked about the creature "I wonder how it found us" spyro said. Ying yang woe suggested "Maybe it tracked us by the scent of the magical core." "Possibly," said Wrecking ball, " it found us because others following us all along.
---
#19 Posted: 20:04:53 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6
Death of the anti-magic beast

As the beast bled they saw his blood was quicksilver, meaning this creature must be made of pure magic.
Spyro blasted it with fire and Voodood slept soundly saying " No mommie the cookies are being mean to me!" Yin yang woe while blasting magic fists yelled we need everyone to beat this thing" looking expectantly at Spyro because he is the leader of the magic unit. Spyro nods at Wrecking ball, and the grub worm walked over to the sleeping off and hurled in his face Voodood jumped up " OH MY BONY BEHIND!!!!!" he yelled and looked at the creature. He through a tripwire onto the ground as the monster ran towards wreckingball, all of them attacked him at the same time knocking him into the tripwire. The monster slowly melting into a mass of quicksilver, Double trouble took out a beaker and filled it with the ooze.. Later they talked about the creature "I wonder how it found us" spyro said. Ying yang woe suggested "Maybe it tracked us by the scent of the magical core." "Pssibly," said Wrecking ball, " it found us because it was following us all along." They were all silent thinking " who all was there when we left?" asked Light speed?" "Well us Hugo flynn and Eon, but none of them would betray us" As they walked back one of those three was watching them because on of them HAD betrayed them.

To be continued...
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#20 Posted: 20:44:59 08/09/2013
i will read them later smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#21 Posted: 21:21:54 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7
Homecoming

As the m.a.g.i.c. Unit walked forward when, Voodood yelled " I see the grand portalisis!!!" They started to speed up , and after a while Stealth elf spotted them from her favorite hiding spot. "I see them!" Eon was pleased as Hugo had told them that they were dead. They investigated, and discovered that Hugo was told this by call, call was told by drill sergeant, and he was told by arbo, but Arbo claimed that Flynn had told him. When they looked for flynn they discovered he had been abducted by Kaos. So the search had begun.
---
#22 Posted: 21:57:11 25/09/2013
Nice stuff! I have yet to catch up though...
#23 Posted: 20:44:08 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8
Revelations

As they walked towards Kaos' castle, Double Trouble stated "I think I hear TWO voices maniacally laughing" As they got closer the others heard it to "I hear it but the second voice sounds like.... Flynn" says Wrecking Ball. As they opened the door to his castle and battled his Arkeyan Jousters,Spyro yelled, "No Flynn wouldn't do that", but as they walked up his stairs, he became less and less sure about that. Ying Yang Woe blasted any enemy within shooting distance,so as to keep the team safe. They battled Juggernauts, Jousters, Rip-Rotors, and even a gigantic, Robotic knight that they defeated by jumping into his helmet, but as they walked into Kaos' room, all of Spyro and also, Light Speed, because they SAW Flynn standing by Kaos and laughing about their evil plans. When Flynn saw them he said " YOU finally put the peices together? well it took you long enough because im awesome, BOOM.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#24 Posted: 21:14:39 27/09/2013
in the words of dr. nafarious, "i dont believe it!" wow flynn, you have gotten over your head
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#25 Posted: 21:50:18 27/09/2013
Plot Twist!!!!
#26 Posted: 22:01:31 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Flynn has always been my least favorite of the npcs...
---
#27 Posted: 22:02:51 27/09/2013
Who is your fave?
#28 Posted: 15:27:39 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
CALI, or maybe ARBO
---
#29 Posted: 19:09:19 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9
Elements

Flynn, very obnoxiously says "Every thousand years a new element is made, and it has been a thousand years since the original 8 and their giants. I believe that if I steal the magic core then I can reverse the effect and take magic off the roster and gain your abilities." AS Flynn was talking, Kaos slowly started to reach for his staff, and finally grabbing the staff knocked out Flynn. "You need to get out of here, and here is the scroll of creation just write down an element and it's made. I must stay so Flynn doesn't suspect anything and I'll blame it all on you." The skylanders ran out of the castle, hardly believing Kaos' switch of sides. As they ran they heard Flynn yelling at Kaos. When they walked into the meeting room they asked Eon about what Flynn had said, after telling him everything that happened. "It is the truth, what he said, and today is the only day I can make an element. He wrote a word down on the scroll, looked up, and stated " It is done " Spyro looked at the page and asked "Sound? Really?" Of course he knew that he had read correctly and he would never question his portal master he had to know Eon's reasoning. "There are dark days, and there are days of silence, we need to prevent both."

THE END? Or IS IT?
---
#30 Posted: 14:53:03 08/10/2013
Quote: assassinelf

after a while Stealth elf spotted them from her favorite hiding spot.

*cough* the bushes or the "hiding" spot? smilie *cough*
#31 Posted: 13:21:09 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
bushes

Quote:
---
#32 Posted: 14:54:03 10/10/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
Quote: assassinelf

after a while Stealth elf spotted them from her favorite hiding spot.

next time press the "quote button in the right spot below somone's post
heehee, and bushes, thats lame...
#33 Posted: 20:48:49 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Well I didn't really take longer than 1.5 seconds on it
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me