Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Wish [CLOSED]
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#1 Posted: 01:48:55 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot: After sealing a monster within her, Rocky was fine for a few months, but one day, so closed her eyes while laying on her friend Serah's lap and she faded from existence.

Cast: Who can't have a story without the Cast, and their Guardians!
Rocky (Crescent Wing's Version) [User Posted Image] (CREDIT) Cynderluv can post a pic of armoured Rocky in here if she wants. to. Credit to Cynderluv for the character.

Seeress Savior (Guardian) - [User Posted Image] (CREDIT)

Ashelia - [User Posted Image] (CREDIT)
Sagittarius (Guardian) - [User Posted Image] CREDIT

Aerin - [User Posted Image] CREDIT
Shinryu (Guardian) - [User Posted Image] CREDIT

Kane - [User Posted Image] CREDIT
Gilgamesh - [User Posted Image] CREDIT

Chapter 1: Oblivia Kingdom
Castle/Battle Theme : Beautiful Heroes (Final Fantasy XIII-2)

Rocky awakens inside the castle known as Oblivia. Blood stains are paving a path on the white marble flooring from the marble table which her golden Katana is on. Rocky wonders, "Did I do this!?" She grabbed the sword and ran into the hall. Monsters were flanking her on both sides. She swung her arm and Fire erupted under the enemy leader. This caused the minions to flee. "How did I do that without Seeress's help?" She mumbled and continued running. She saw a girl with pink hair who looked very familiar, but her memory just couldn't remember who she was and the girl was wielding a bow called Meteor Blazier. After defeating the monsters the girl introduced herself as Ashelia.

"You seem very familiar to me." Rocky said to her.
"Oh really? Well maybe I am one of those you see and you remember them forever. I don't know. Are you trapped here like me?" Ashelia asked.
"You bet." Rocky answered. "How do you suppose we escape?"

To Be Continued
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:50:35 05/09/2013 by Crescent Wing
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me