Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Ying and Yan Legacy: A Terrible Beginning
Page 1 of 1
The Ying and Yan Legacy: A Terrible Beginning [CLOSED]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#1 Posted: 20:06:07 09/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Okay, new fanfic! smilie I am writing it now, but first chap tomorrow. smilie . It has my two new fan chars Yin and Yang in it. they will get described in the story. Yang = good Yin= bad

I am doing this in a notepad aswel, so don't be suprised if it make a mistake, I am just coping down then editing! ^.^

The Yin! The Yang! They are needed! The world will end if one is killed. But one must die to save the other. But watch, Legend, as they grow older and stronger, and you see their power. But you know they need to know their father. That truth was taken away from you, why should it be taken away from them? Listen, Spyro, Listen. Save them. Save your daughters from the darkness....
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:39:45 14/09/2008 by Night Owl
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#2 Posted: 02:35:41 10/09/2008
Yay! (anticipates) smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#3 Posted: 15:55:39 10/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks very much! I will write the first chap as soon as possible! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#4 Posted: 16:16:12 10/09/2008
Sounds coolsmilie
#5 Posted: 16:29:03 10/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanx! My old fanfic sucked, and there was about 3 people reading it but Imade thast at last minute. but i have thought this one through! smilie I like to say thanks to all the people who posted and aked for more of my old one! It means al lot ta me! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#6 Posted: 16:30:38 10/09/2008
My fan-fics haven't been doing to good either...
#7 Posted: 16:31:12 10/09/2008 | Topic Creator
*goes to them*
---
Back from hibernation.
#8 Posted: 16:32:23 10/09/2008
smilie

*Hugs*
#9 Posted: 16:33:03 10/09/2008 | Topic Creator
*posts in them (in a few secs, cos i am posting this now! smilie)*
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 16:51:16 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: The worst way to start.

In a universe far away a new constellation shimmered into life. Its stars made a circle, with a wavy parting in the middle. In each parting the side had a dot. The Ying-Yan legacy had begun. The new constellation was the brightest on its birth night. The purple dragon had never seen something as bright, except maybe, the sun. Suddenly he heard an ear splitting growl and an ape leaped at him.
“Oh no! The Guardians! They are too old to fight!”
He ran into the Guardians room, shaking the ape off as it got there.
“GO! The dark armies have come!”
“Now why does that seem familiar...” a yellow dragon joked, not realizing that the purple dragon was serious. Seeing the look of rage in the young dragon’s eyes he saw that this was not a joke. He got up and ran, well, as fast as he could to ran. Suddenly a new thought dawned on the young dragon. The dark armies had not just attacked; they had attacked for a reason. To get the Yin-Yan eggs. His daughters.
The purple dragon rushed to the nearest point to take off away from the temple. Ever since the night of the raid, when the purple dragons egg had been rescued and the others smashed, the hatchery had been kept somewhere else. That’s where his eggs were. His wings beat and his heart pumped, willing that the hatchery had not been discovered by the dark armies already. It had moss covered rocks, all worn away by years and years of holding the ceiling up, they were giving up. The hatchery had been up 100 years before the purple dragons birth, 17 years ago. All in all, the hatchery had had its glory days. It was the place his very egg had been laid, by a dragon whom he didn’t know. His parents had disappeared after his egg was laid. But he had a sneaking suspicion of one of the older dragons he knew. The purple dragon sighed. The world was at war, Dragons and the very rare phoenixes against a never ending troop of apes, controlled by dark magic and worse. So much worse that it is hard to describe the being that was worse than dark magic with anything apart from Pure Evil. That’s what he was known as, Pure Evil. Pure Evil’s real name was Malefor, but it is said that anyone who says his real name would soon be taken by the ape army. So his name became The Pure Evil of Darkness, or Pure Evil.
He shook his attention to the eggs. One was a pure snow white with a small jet black dot to spoil its whiteness. The other was exactly the opposite. It had a pure black shell with only a white dot to break the blackness. They were the Yin-Yang eggs. Told to be born only every 10,000 generations. And they were his daughters. The purple dragon felt proud to be their father. If only his mate was there. Like a stick breaking he heard an apes howl and realized he had been day dreaming! He grabbed the eggs and ran. But the doorway he had come in through was blocked, by an ape!
“You escaped him before but you won’t again!” it said in its own gruff, mean voice.
“Huh, and how do you know that?!” The dragon shouted as he began to do a fury.
The ape was confused. But it didn’t need any brains to know it was time to run. But it was a bit too late. BOOM! The fury was a Fire one, the element the dragon was most powerful at. The dragon could do all the elements, but the one he learned first was fire, and so he became the most powerful at it. The ape dropped down, defeated and exploded into a shower of gems. The dragon leaped at it and touched the gems, as they disappeared on tough of his skin he felt a bit stronger and healthier.
“That’s better.” He flew off.
His body burned with each beat of his wings. Although the gems that he had taken, were the life source of dragons, his wings still hurt.
Can I make this? he thought. Suddenly an arrow whizzed through the air, heading straight for him. Then another. And another. It was raining arrows! He dodged as fast as he could. The arrows were being fired from an army of the apes, all growling and howling with rage viciousness. Then the rain stopped as he flew away from the army.
“Thank the ancestors!” He gasped.
He flew all through the misty and stormy night, taking the routes that led to less danger, which were often the longest routes. Finally, through wind and rain he reached the western dragon realms. It seemed not to be affected by the huge gusts of wind or the pounding rain. It was a bright and sunny place.
“You’ll be alright here,” He sighed reluctantly as he put the eggs down. He had one last look and then flew back to his home.
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:07 12/09/2008 by Night Owl
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#11 Posted: 17:46:55 12/09/2008
It's supposed to be about Spyro, but good story! smilie
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#12 Posted: 18:29:01 12/09/2008 | Topic Creator
The purple dragn is him! smilie

Thanx! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
tye-dye dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1459
#13 Posted: 13:07:53 13/09/2008
Nice story!
#14 Posted: 13:09:16 13/09/2008
Nice, GOOD, long chapter!smilie

Your writing is terrific!smilie
#15 Posted: 13:10:04 13/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanx! I will be continuing The other fanfic, only those chaps maybe shorter than these.
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:10:26 13/09/2008 by Night Owl
Cynder16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#16 Posted: 01:37:18 16/09/2008
Hey!!! Yin and Yang are 2 dragons I made up! But never showed. I don't care. Well, Yang the boy and Yin the girl. Yeah. They can control good and evil. NO YANG IS NOT EVIL. As a matter of fact, Yin and Yang are inseparable.
---
"Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes."
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#17 Posted: 02:10:39 16/09/2008
awesome NiOwl!! smilie
#18 Posted: 16:53:47 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanx everyone! smilie Next chap inj 3 minutes! o.0
---
Back from hibernation.
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#19 Posted: 16:55:08 16/09/2008
this fanfic is awesome.
#20 Posted: 17:00:36 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two
A Great Hatching
From a green, sprouting bush a pair of bright yellow eyes watched as a purple dragon left two eggs on the border of the Western Realms and the Dark Realms. He watched as the unidentified dragon flew off.
Why is he leaving them? It asked no-one. The he saw. Thousands upon thousands of the apes were gathering at the border of the Dark Realms, watching the eggs.
I see, he is leaving them here to save them. Who ever thought that the legendary purple dragon would leave his own eggs out here in the wild? Luckily the Dark Apes can’t get over the border!
The eyes watched as the purple dragon stole one last look and flew off.
I can’t leave the eggs there, something will get at them. I will take them home.
And out of the bush came the owner of the yellow eyes. He was a long Chinese dragon. He had shimmering green scales that glinted in the afternoon sun. He had two yellowish horns that seemed as sharp as the suns glare. He also had a metal strip around his neck, it had been there ever since his birth to protect and shield him. His eyes were blue with the purest black pupils. He had a sign on his fore head that was like a ‘V’ in a perfectly round circle. He also had that circle on his shoulders and the starting of his back legs. He had no wings yet he had the power of flight. His tail spike was large and flat. It was almost about half his length. It also had the ‘V’ marking on it. He was the last Chinese dragon. He was Ching.
He walked over to the eggs and picked them up.
“I will protect and rear you. May the ancestors luck be upon you.” He vowed. He took off, his elongated body creating waves of air that he could ‘glide’ on them. He drifted all the way across the Western realms until he reached a clearing the Western woods. Then he landed and went to the edge of the clearing, and stared out in the darkness of the woods. He then turned around, to look at the only tree in the huge clearing. The tree was the biggest in the wood, in height and width. It was a dusty dark brown with brightly shining leaves that had sprouted at the very top. He crawled into a hole at the very bottom ad worked his way up the hollow tree to the level on it that he lived on. He placed the eggs down on a small branch that was close to the sunlight. He then looked around the hollow. He breathed in the smell of wood, which he considered his home smell. The hollow was a little cramped, but it was fine if there was only one in there. He had a small little rock that was for writing in inscriptions, he was a sky reader. Sky readers were types of dragon that could read the stars, and decode messages from the ancestors. The latest entry on his rock slab was; it has begun.
That was the simple message that the ancestors had shown him. He had wondered what it meant for many nights now.
Rattle! Shake! The white egg rattled. It was close to hatching. He rushed over. Crack! A slight black line appeared in the snow white shell of the egg. The hatchling inside bashed its beak to the shell of its prison once more. The hole spread, like an earthquake cracking the ground. Then the egg fell into two parts. A snowy white hatchling sat there, with a bit of shell balancing on its horns. The shell covered its eyes.
“Cheep!” It chirped then it shook its head and the egg shell flew off.
The hatching was white, like the snow that fell in Leafless. Leafless was the word dragons used instead of winter. The little dragon had a ring of blue floating dots that circled endlessly around her neck. The same formation was on both its forelegs, twice on its long tail and once on its wing spikes. The dragon had the mark of Yin and Yang on her forehead, marking that she was the prophet. Her eyes were a crystal blue, like the daytime sky when there were no clouds. Her Chest plates were a brilliant red, along with the skin of her wings. Her tail spike was her side of the Yin and Yang, the white splotch with the dark dot. She had horns that looked as sharp as an elephants tusk. Her wing spikes were just as pure white as her horns. On her shoulder she had the Ying-Yang sign. Also on her back she had it. Ching knew exactly what to call her.
“Yang, the good energy of the world. You will grow up to be one special dragon, Yang. Now listen, never give up. Never ever give up. Giving up helps no one. Just use the power in your heart, and you will find that even in the darkest of times, there is hope. Remember that I told you.” He told her gently.
“Okay.” She replied. Young dragons know how to speak from their hatching.
“Oh! Look, Yang, its dark. I better get you sisters egg out of the moonlight.” Hatching in the moons glare gave dragons and evil heart and power that they used to kill all good creatures. Ching pulled the black egg into the hollow from the branch he had placed it on. He put it in the lightest bit of the hollow, since it became darkest at night. As soon as he had placed it in the dark, it started to rattle.
“Is My sister going to hatch?” Yang asked.
“Yes little one.”
The egg shook. Then it cracked. The small dragon had been a bit stronger than Yang. It was jet black. Yang could hardly see her sister with the amount of light in the hollow.
The black hatchling also had the Yin-Yang sign on her forehead, shoulders and back. Her wings were dark purple with black wing fingers. Her eyes were red. Her tail spike was the Yin sign. Her chest plates were dark purple, like the insides of her wing. She was the bad energy of the world.
“Ah, Yin, meet Yang. Yang meet Yin.” Ching introduced the sisters, even though there was no need. The sisters couldn’t be more different if they tried.
“Come on, lets curl up and then go to sleep.”
Ching curled his long body around Yin and Yang and they all fell asleep.
--------------------------

Right, Spyro wont be in the next 3-4 chaps, but he will return! And thank you jimmy dragon for bothering to read my fanfic, I have read yours and it is awsome. Same goes for all those who are reading! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#21 Posted: 17:03:03 16/09/2008
great this so awesome.
#22 Posted: 17:04:38 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you! smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me