Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Darkness of Two Worlds [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#1 Posted: 18:58:49 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
{~}~Kaos is at again. But he's playing harder to get than usual. The Swaplanders are becoming less of a team each day. Will they pull together when the darkness of two worlds stares them in the face?~{~}

{~}~A quick warning: this fic may have some darker things, like character death. If you don't like, don't read. I don't think it will turn out THAT dark, however. But I had to put that out there, just in case.~{~}

~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~

Chapter 1: The Meeting

"Ugh, why do we even have to be here?" "Eon has a message for us, remember?" Hoot Loop sighed monotonously, fiddling with his staff. "Yeah, but he's probably not going to tell us anything useful. He never really does." Doom Stone complained, laying his head on the table. All of the Swaplanders were being called for a meeting with a message from Eon himself. Not only had they been waiting for awhile, but they had gone from being a inseparably close unit to being barely able to be civil with each other. No-one was quite sure how it had started, but negetivety built up, and a wall was put up between every single one of them. BEEZT! BEEZT! Suddenly a large projector formed an image of a the legendary Portal Master, Eon. Eon had left the Skylanders after Kaos first attacked the Core of Light, but the Skylanders put their brains together and saved Skylands. Eon rarely had to tell them anything. If the Swaplanders had more respect, they would've realized that if Eon had to tell them something, it was either urgent or important. Or both.

"Greetings Swaplanders. I have called you today for some grave news." Eon's projection form proclaimed. "Well? Get on with it!" Rattle Shake called impatiently. Eon ignored him and continued. "Many Earth elemental bases have been mysteriously attacked. I need you all to figure out what happened." "Woah woah woah, that's it? You want us," Wash Buckler gestured to the crowd of Swaplanders. "to just see what happened to Earth zones? That's really it?" "It will be more difficult for all of you. You will be working together on this. I have decided to split you into two squads to investigate Stonetown." Eon calmly stated. Every Swaplanders' heart stopped. Well, almost every. "Work together? Heh, yeah, I doubt THAT will happen." Boom Jet thought to himself. But apon realizing that this was no joke, his heart stopped as well.

The first chapters will be a little slow, since I have a lot to set up. Anyways, Chapter 2 soon and it'll have more meat to it, haha!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:58:15 05/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#2 Posted: 21:32:57 03/09/2013
i love it :3 will smilie be in it? Scratch
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 21:46:09 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Maybe in a small appearance/mention/reference to Scratch x Camo? Probably not though, this fic focuses on the Swaplanders. But I'm glad you must've liked the way I wrote Scratch in Scratch x Camo!
#4 Posted: 21:47:35 03/09/2013
i do i wish it lasted longer smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#5 Posted: 21:50:03 03/09/2013
This is interesting! smilie
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
#6 Posted: 21:51:34 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I do too... But in a way I like that it was a semi-mini fic. If you liked it so much, I might do more shipper fics, I just don't know how to write the "fluffy parts." Scratch x Camo wasn't too fluffy (if fluffy at all) So I felt comfortable writing it. *shrug* Chapter 2 of this maybe later today!
#7 Posted: 21:52:49 03/09/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow
I do too... But in a way I like that it was a semi-mini fic. If you liked it so much, I might do more shipper fics, I just don't know how to write the "fluffy parts." Scratch x Camo wasn't too fluffy (if fluffy at all) So I felt comfortable writing it. *shrug* Chapter 2 of this maybe later today!

why don't you try seeing if they marry or something like that and yay
---
#8 Posted: 23:41:39 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Eevee88 and BlueFox! Here's some more! Hopefully stuff picks up...

Chapter 2: Squads

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

I'm really nervous right now. I am in Squad B, or Squad 2. But it doesn't matter. All anyone does is fight with each other. I wonder what became of us sometimes. Somedays are better than others. I am, admittedly, more negative than I used to be. But still!! Being a Swaplander was amazing! You got to hang out and fight side by side with your best friends. But now... I'm too scared to say anything to change the way things are. They wouldn't listen anyways... I'm more of a chicken than Free Ranger...

The squads had been chosen.

Squad A/ Squad 1
Rattle Shake
Magna Charge
Grilla Drilla
Wash Buckler
Blast Zone
Free Ranger
Hoot Loop
Trap Shadow

Squad B/ Squad 2
Fire Kraken
Freeze Blade
Rubble Rouser
Spy Rise
Boom Jet
Doom Stone
Night Shift
Stink Bomb

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~
This stinks. We have to do work AND I don't have either of my friends (Blast Zone and Free Ranger) in my squad?! This better not last long...

Eon had sent the Squads on the journey to Stonetown, each going a different direction as to collect different ... Clues...

And another slow chapter. Yay! Oh well, Chapter 3 will have a lot more action!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:37:19 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#9 Posted: 00:16:33 04/09/2013
Cool fanfic smilie
---
henlo
#10 Posted: 00:17:14 04/09/2013
nice i like it
---
#11 Posted: 01:27:19 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Will171717 and Eevee88 for reading! Let's pick stuff up!!

Chapter 3: Stonetown- The Trap

~{~}~Squad A~{~}~

"Magna Charge, ugh, would ya slow down!?" Grilla Drilla yelled out to where the speedy swapper had sped ahead. "Just leave him be. He's never going to slow down anyways." Free Ranger told him, marching on as they watched Wash Buckler and Blast Zone arguing at the front of the group. "Those two will never learn either." "Just be happy Freeze Blade isn't with us. Him and Wash Buckler can go at it for hours at a time." Trap Shadow caught up to them and nodded in agreement. Suddenly a loud shriek sounded, followed by Rattle Shake yelping: "MAGNA CHARGE!!!"

~{~}~Squad B~{~}~

"Race ya!" "Like you stand a chance. I've got better things to do, but why not." Night Shift started revving up his red convertible, something Freeze Blade had no idea how Eon let him bring. He was upset that he got to drive through Stonetown while everyone else had to walk, so to help spice things up, Freeze Blade decided to race him, skates versus car. But after they finished their race, they began to wish they had stayed behind with the rest of the group. They were trapped.

I hope this starts to get better! Sorry for the short chapter!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:28:25 04/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#12 Posted: 21:33:24 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Night Shift's love of cars is inspired from #Autocorrect, #YoMama!! If anyone was wondering... Anyways, Onwards!

Chapter 4, Stonetown- The Golem

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

Blast Zone was being obnoxious as always, when Rattle Shake screamed. Seriously? I went after Magna Charge to see what was the matter, when suddenly gigantic boulders crashed down. I looked around at who was here as well. Me (Duh) , Magna Charge (another DUH) , Blast Zone (the idiot just HAD to follow me. *sigh* Why does he always have to be in everyone's biz?) , Freeze Blade (grr) ,Night Shift (convertible and all. Weirdo.) and Stone Golem. STONE GOLEM?! I did a double take. No, this couldn't be him...?

Stone Golem towered over the Swaplanders. But something was off... His body looked burnt where moss once grew. A shadowy aura surrounded his chunky rock mass of a body. His fists clenched. He didn't bother throwing boulders this time. He charged.

Freeze Blade and Magna Charge, despite their terror, darted away, where as Wash Buckler couldn't move fast enough. "Let me gooooo!!!" Wash Buckler struggled in the Golem's grip, viciously attacking him whith his trusty sword, but the Golem showed no sign of damage. Swinging at the other Swappers, Wash Buckler in his grip still, he couldn't make a single hit. Enraged, he stomped his feet on the ground rapidly while swinging his fists. Whack! Clack! Crack!! Making full contact with every Swapper, he growled with joy- the joy of a Golem who's only purpose was to defeat Skylanders. The joy of a creature who knew not happiness, but twisted satisfaction. But it was the closest thing he had to it. Little did he know, or maybe see is a better word, the only Swapper he missed. Blast Zone. "Wash Buckler!!" Blast Zone called as loud as he could. "Ooof, urk, UGHA!" Wash Buckler struggled for air, close to being suffocated by the colossal beast's grip. "Wha..t..." He gasped, squeezing all of the oxygen he had in his lungs out, for once, desperate and wishing Blast Zone would help. "Hold on!" Blast Zone burst through the air, flames flashing out from his body as he zoomed towards the Golem. Deciding that he should attack while moving, he went for a simple solution. Flying around the rock monster's body, he let his fire eat at his nearby foe. He looped around him, faster and faster and faster, burning away at his body. As his grip had been weakened, Wash Buckler slashed at the thing, the distorted version of what it once was. It roared in pain, then toppled to the ground. While the injured Swappers regained consciousness, they suddenly realized what a disaster had happened to the town. Tears in the Earth everywhere. Houses collapsed, building crushed, roads ruined. Mayhem had unfurled it's nasty nightmare of a face. Everything broken...

"How do you guys feel?" Blast Zone asked, as he was the only one who had escaped injury. Wash Buckler got the worst of it, while Magna Zone, Night Shift and Freeze Blade were pounded quite badly. Hoot Loop had teleported himself and some others over the rocks and rubble to help. Night Shift had tryed to help, but couldn't due to damage. "How do you think we feel?" Wash Buckler huffed. "I feel like trash!" "Don't you owe someone a thanks?" Freeze Blade questioned. "Don't you?" "I - and everyone else, already thanked him." Freeze Blade retorted. "Humph, fine, but not because YOU told me so." The octopus pirate wheezed, turning to Blast Zone. "Look. I'm still pretty beat up, but thanks for saving my life... Sorry we arguing before the battle. But... I must ask. Why save me? Do I classify as what, a 'frienemy?'" "I saved you because it's my job. It's yours too." Blast Zone felt somewhat strange saying something that was not an insult to him. "It's yours too. We need to keep each other alive to save Skylands." "Mmm hmm..." "What? No insult?" "Nope...." Then Wash Buckler passed out. "Should I take him to a medic?" Hoot Loop asked. "No." Blast Zone sighed, obviously irratated and stressed. "He's fine."

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:38:28 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#13 Posted: 22:01:44 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks!! smilie
#14 Posted: 19:57:23 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Is anyone else reading this? Thanks to SPARXisAWESOME for reading/posting! Enjoy and comment please! ~

Chapter 5, Radio Blues and Dusty Clues

All of the Swappers had been teleported out of the circle of boulders, thanks to Hoot Loop, and they now we standing around, listening to Night Shift's car's radio. Only there wasn't music on. Eon was sending them their next message. "What do you mean you don't know what's next! That was terrifying, and I wasn't even stuck in the trap!!" Boom Jet growled at the radi- I mean Eon. "Stonetown was the only place attacked. You can come back to the Mainland now and rest." "What about the village?" Freeze Blade cut in. "It's a mess." "It's also taken care of. We're sending crews out to repair it now. The townspeople are coming to live on the Mainland until repairs are complete." "What about th-" "Hey guys!" Magna Charge called, full of energy as though he hadn't been crushed by a huge stone monster. "But I was in the middle o-" "It' important!" "Are you al-" "Hurry up!!" "Fi-" "Come on!!!" Freeze Blade groaned in defeat and annoyance and followed Magna Charge and the others, leaving the radio. Eon sensed they were leaving and 'hung up.'

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

While the others were speaking with Eon, I felt rather restless. Something just wasn't right. Or maybe I just felt itchy for a fight. I wasn't good at calmly watching action without wanting to join in. I called Hoot Loop over to teleport me into the trap. He did so, but not without Magna Charge tagging along. He's a strange character, you'd think he'd want to avoid the area, but he didn't. He recovered remarkably fast too. I searched for a clue, a sign, anything. He just skidded around in circles and figure eights. I suspect he was training for a race with Freeze Blade or Night Shift's convertable. *sigh* Then I noticed something peculiar laying in the dust. "Hey Magna Charge. Tell the others to come over here." "Ooookaaaayy..." He slurred, dizzy from the zipping around. He did eventually call them over, however.

Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:39:09 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#15 Posted: 20:35:38 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Nobody's read this for 2 days now... smilie" If you are reading this, please post! Here's the next chapter! P.S. This is a Friday, and I update more on weekends.

Chapter 6, Leafing Stonetown

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

I groaned. Seriously Magna Charge? Always interrupting me... This better be worth it, or el- I said, HURRY UP!! Ack!! He's even gotten into my mi- Ahem... Eek! Sorry, gotta go n- If you don't HURRY UP, SO HELP ME I WILL...! Okay, comi-AHHHRRRGGG!!! You asked for it...

"..." No one could break the awkward silence. "..." The Swapppers had just come over to look at Trap Shadow's 'clue', and... "...It's a leaf." Rubble Rouser growled, "You brought us over here for a leaf???" " Technically I did..." Hoot Loop murmured. "I concur with the man. This is stupid." Rattle Shake said matter of factly as he and the other Skylanders walked away. "Let me speak. This is no ordinary leaf. This is a leaf from Falling Forest." "And?" Grilla Drilla snorted, clearly not amused. "The Golem has moss and leaves growing all over him. Maybe he's from Falling Forest." "No, he had leaves. Isn't that right Magna Charge?" "Yeah, The Stone Dude was all burnt up and stuff when we fought him." "He was covered in a-"Freeze Blade started. "A creepy blackish purplish aura, like he was possessed or something!" Magna Charge finished. Freeze Blade had a strange flabbergasted expression. "Um, right! See?" Trap Shadow pressed, hoping everyone else would agree. "I believe this leaf is a sign. We should split back into squads, as to not draw as much attention, of course, and head to Falling Forest. "I'll take my convertible and tell Eon the deal on the way." Night Shift announced. "Great! Then it's settled. To Falling Forest!" "This seems so... Ugh, I mean, saying a leaf is a clue." Doom Stone whispered. "Yeah," Rubble Rouser agreed. "It's like saying every tree points the direction." "Hey Trap Shadow! Which way is Falling Forest?" Night Shift called from his car. "You see that tree? The way that top left branch is pointing." "Um, okay?" Night Shift sped off. Doom Stone and Rubble Rouser's mouths hung agape. "What are you gawking at? His directions made sense to me. Close your mouth before your tongues fall out." Grilla Drilla scowled, proceeding to ask Hoot Loop to teleport him out of the trap like the others. Doom Stone and Rubble Rouser continued 'gawking.'

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:39:42 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#16 Posted: 20:42:09 06/09/2013
I'm still reading! smilie
---
#17 Posted: 20:56:25 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh you are?! Thanks!!! smilie
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#18 Posted: 21:12:10 06/09/2013
Hey Sky, I just wanted to say that this is AMAZING! I really enjoy reading it! And I was thinking, we're both good writer's, so maybe in the future we could work on a FanFic together. Idk, anyways, GREAT job!!!
---
A story.
#19 Posted: 02:30:43 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks to everyone who's read so far! BlueFox: It makes me really happy to see that you've read this all the way through so far, thanks a ton! :3 uttster13: I'm flattered you want to work with me! smilie This is only my 3rd fic!! Yay! Okay, enough about me, to the next chapter!

Chapter 7, The Tree that Points the Way?

"Are you near the Mainland yet?" "No Eon," Night Shift said, resting his boxing glove on the side of his car. "Trap Shadow found a terrib-," he trailed off. He didn't want to bad-mouth a fellow Skylander, but he had rather odd ways, and Night Shift had his own suspicions about him. "Err, he found a clue," he hoped Eon hadn't realized his falter in words, he never trailed off like that. "A leaf from Falling Forest. He told us to break up into squads, which we did. I'm in my baby, of course," Little did he know or hear Eon sigh. "And separate from the rest of my team, but I'm still following the Squad B path." "Falling Forest... I do not recall any recent attacks or invasions, but I guess if it would make you more comfortable double checking, I suppose you could go," Eon often talked to Skylanders by saying 'you', but he was usually referring to all of the heroes as a whole. "But I need you all at the Mainland to help with the townspeople, so do hurry back." "You got it Eon. Talk to you soon." "Goodbye Night Shift." Night Shift switched the radio off, scanning his surroundings. They didn't look familiar. "Sheep!" He exclaimed. "I'm lost...!" He silently cursed the fact that he had decided not to bring his GPS.

"See? I told you it would work out fine." Both squads had met up at the entrance to Falling Forest, and after checking that everyone was okay and finishing preparations, the were ready to split into squads again and explore the woods. "Well, excuse me for having second doubts, but our directions were based on a TREE BRANCH!!! "Rubble Rouser hollered, despite the directions getting them where they needed to be, he was still wary. "I was only using it as a reference for which way to go. I wasn't telling you something ridiculous like 'follow all the trees with leaves and you'll get there eventually!' I knew where we we're going, it was in the news a ton two years ago!" Trap Shadow screamed, enraged that no-one had thanked him for finding the clue, they had only been untrusting and disrespectful. Their argument raged on. Peculiarly, Wash Buckler was the one to speak up.

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:24:57 07/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#20 Posted: 03:35:26 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Also, as I'm sure you guys have all figured out already, I tend to say 'thanks' and 'sorry' a lot... Hope you guys are enjoying the hopefully faster-paced story now! Well, at least the Golem Fight had some action... smilie
#21 Posted: 03:36:45 07/09/2013
HOLY COW 7 CHAPTERS smilie I WILL READ THEM LATER smilie
---
#22 Posted: 03:40:03 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
smilieHaha, sounds good! smilie
#23 Posted: 16:08:37 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^ Make that 8 chapters Eevee88, haha! (I don't know what else to say here)

Chapter 8, A Slap in the Face

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

As I listened to Trap Shadow and Rubble Rouser fighting, I knew I had to say something. Normally I wouldn't say anything. I might even join in. But after Blast Zone sav- err, helped me out, I realized something. It felt like reality had just slapped me in the face. I could have died if it wasn't for Blast Zone. Why were we being so nasty to each other? Blast Zone's earlier words rung true. We are a team, and we need to start acting like it, even if our next jobs consist only of hiking through a forest and helping Mabu.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!" Everyone, including Trap Shadow and Rubble Rouser, turned to see who spoke. "Yeah, what Spy Rise said!" Wash Buckler said, straight faced. Everyone else stared at Spy Rise in confusion, ignoring Wash Buckler's vain attempt. Wash Buckler frowned in annoyance. "Why is Spy Rise so upset?" Rattle Shake murmured to Magna Charge. "He got a new text, and well, as soon as he was about to check it, his phone died." "Mm-myy- phhh-phone..." Spy Rise sobbed, mourning his dead device. Magna Charge rolled over to him. "If it makes you feel better," Magna Charge held out his phone. "You can use mine. You can text the person if you want, and it has this super fun bingo app, and it's a great time burner." "I diid-n't see-ee who texted!" Spy Rise sniffed, slapping the phone out of his extended hand. "Mm- myy- phhh-phone...!" Magna Charge wailed, kneeling (if that's even physically possible for him) on the muddy ground, his tears (it is possible for him or Spy Rise to cry?) splashing the ground as he looked over his cracked phone. "Nooooooo..." "Are you o-" Freeze Blade started, bracing himself as he knew what was coming next. "I said, NOOOO!!" Magna Charge yelled.

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

"Argh!!" Night Shift had tried sending the other Swappers a text, but they hasn't responded. He sighed. "Great. Just great. Who knows how long I'll be out here, and it's getting late." He looked out at the dusky sky, hidden by the tall trees of the forest. "Guess I better start a fire..." He started looking for some good firewood, bringing his phone with him in case he got a response.

Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:43:23 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#24 Posted: 16:11:53 07/09/2013
Haha, what's going on with Magna Charge? smilie
---
#25 Posted: 16:22:40 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol, he's suffering from phone/bingo app withdrawal, and I think he's taking it worse than Spy Rise, haha! And I'm pretty sure with his strange way to get into Freeze Blade's mind, he's gonna start messing with him because Freeze didn't 'hurry up' fast enough... (Hint hint wink wink foreshadowing) smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:25:15 07/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#26 Posted: 22:40:16 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9, The Lawnmower

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

"Well, this is great. I've got a fire for warmth," Night Shift gestured to a pile of twigs. "A super comfy bed," He laid down on the ground, resting his head on a rock. "And a delicious feast, complete with refreshments!" He looked over at fire-red berries that he had decided not to eat, due to him not knowing if they were poisonous or not, laying next to a dirty puddle. "And the only good news is my baby is fine!" He teleported over to his convertible. "At least I can sleep in you." He sighed, closing his eyes. "Today is just not my day."

"Shouldn't Night Shift be here by now?" Hoot Loop asked Fire Kraken, one of the few Skylanders that had decided to leave Magna Charge be. They were, to say the least, creeped out. If Freeze Blade had any sense left, he would have followed them... "I mean, he was following you guys, right?" "Sorta. He wanted to take his car, so he just sped ahead, claiming he knew they way and... Oh no." "What?" "He probably got lost!" "Does he have his phone with him?" "Yeah, but the only other phones we have here are Spy Rise's and Magna Charge's, and they're both dead." Fire Kraken looked down, deep in thought. "He was probably the one who texted Spy Rise! We should tell the others." Hoot Loop decided, walking towards the group. "You coming?" "Um, sure!"

"Alright," Wash Buckler pointed at a diagram drawn in the mud. "We are here. We are going to stay in one group and leave the forest. Once we're out, everyone will look for any traces of where Night Shift could be. And if we don't, we'll split into the squads and one goes this way," he drew a line in the marshy ground. "And one goes this way. At dusk, we'll meet up if we haven't found anything. If one group does, shoot something in the air, some kind of signal, and the other group will meet you where you are. Got it?" "Umm, almost?" "What's the problem Fire?" "It's just, you know, really late. Shouldn't we just get some rest and start tomorrow?" "Fire Kraken. What's more important to you? Your sleep? Or your teammate?" "My te-" "Guys? I hate to interrupt, but something's up with Freeze Blade. He kept saying things like 'do you hear that lawnmower?', and he's acting really strange." Grilla Drilla pointed toward Freeze Blade, who appeared to be trying to moonwalk on skates? "Heheheeeee...." Freeze Blade slurred, his ears back and a stupid-looking grin on his face. He proceeded to fall flat on his face. "Yeah, I think we should get some rest..." Wash Buckler said, frozen to his spot, stunned by Freeze Blade's strange actions. "Good Night!" Fire Kraken called, laying down. "Hehe, yeah, g-g-good night..." Wash Buckler stuttered in shock. But Freeze Blade didn't hear what te other Swappers were saying. All he heard was an ominous voice echoing through his head. You asked for it...

Everything will make sense eventually, trust me!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:41:19 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#27 Posted: 22:50:33 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! :3
#28 Posted: 04:20:29 08/09/2013
chapter nine smilie i can't read all of this!!
---
#29 Posted: 04:33:16 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
smilieLol!!
#30 Posted: 05:11:47 08/09/2013
really i don't think i will have time! i might have to read this when i am ten smilie
---
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#31 Posted: 12:44:26 08/09/2013
Whoa don't you hear he lawnmower
---
henlo
#32 Posted: 13:25:31 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
@Eevee88 haha, sounds good! Happy Birthday, BTW!

@Will171717 you have just entered the realm of my bro and I's inside jokes... Beware!!! <I don't think that's correct Grammer wise, but who cares>
#33 Posted: 22:01:52 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Wow, a lot of comments last chapter! Let's keep it going! And we're at Chapter 10! Woo-hoo!

Chapter 10, The Search Begins?

"Wakeupwakeupwakeupwakeup!!!" Magna Charge shook everyone vigorously, as hyper as a Chompy after too much coffee. Or any coffee, for that matter. "Ugh, we're awake," Rubble Rouser groaned. "Can't I just get a little more beauty sleep?" "Nononono!!!" He zipped around, kicking dust up. "Ack!" Doom Stone spluttered. "Leave us alone already!" "Nonono! You should be up like Free Ranger and Boom Jet and Spy Rise and Me and-" "We get it!!" Rubble Rouser pulled himself off the forest floor. "But you are now interrupting my beauty sleep."

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Wash Buckler asked his fellow Skylanders after they had (finally) woken up. "Not exactly..." Fire Kraken whispered to himself. "What was that?" The octopus pirate looked quite annoyed, last time Fire Kraken had spoken up, the had to wait longer to look for Night Shift. "Well, you see, Freeze Blade is still... He's..." "Still on moron mode it seems." Wash Buckler observed the cat, who was laying on the ground, inching himself along like a caterpillar. Scrunching, then stretching, then scrunching, then stretching. "We'll just have to leave him here. Come on gang! Let's get out of here!" "Wait. You're just leaving him here?" "Well yeah Stink Bomb, what else are we s'posed to do? Carry him? He just going to slow us down." "So you would leave your teammate? Mr.We-can't-rest-must-find-teammate-first?" Wash Buckler growled. "You're free to carry him, but I'm leaving. I can't take this muggy, humid forest anymore. It's driving me insane!! Just look at Freeze Blade! The heat has obviously gotten to him, and I'm not going to go insane because you wanted to carry 1 little teammate out. Goodbye and good luck!" He spat the ending as though it was poison in his mouth, and he left. "Come on Freeze. Let's go." "Ackkkkk!! Leave us alooooone!" Freeze Blade screamed, then scrambled (as he wasn't really able to walk with skates on, and he wasn't sane enough to walk anyways) into a tree. "What have I gotten myself into..." Stink Bomb trailed off, looking at his unconscious teammate. "Hey Stink Bomb!" Free Ranger and Boom Jet called. "We can use our Air capabilities to fly Freeze out!" Free Ranger seemed pleased with his idea. "Or," Boom Jet glanced over at the Storm Chicken. "You can just lay him on my missile and we'll all just leave as I fly him out, easy easy lemon squeezy." "I vote Boom's plan. Free Ranger! Come over here and help me lift Freeze Blade up." "Okay..." Free Ranger sighed. His friend was always right. Or at least Boom Jet always thought he was.

And once again even more references to #Autocorrect, #YoMama!! Why don't I try and reference my other good fic, not the random one for once...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:42:03 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#34 Posted: 22:17:57 08/09/2013
Lol, Freeze Blade. Y U SO SILLY?!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:24 08/09/2013 by BlueFox
#35 Posted: 22:31:39 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
^ I know right? He'll make sense eventually... (Hint hint wink wink foreshadowing)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:13 08/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#36 Posted: 23:33:35 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for late/no ( Imight still update, not quite sure) update, when I was coming home from school our bus got into a bus accident, no one was injured, police came, blah blah blah. Like I said, I might update later, and let me tell you I've got what I think is an awesome chapter planned! Anyways, stay amazing, and check out the website I've gotten myself addicted to, (it's amazing if you love sciencey stuff like me!! I especially love being a "planet hunter!") www.zooniverse.org Sorry for no link, I can't access it from my iPhone.
#37 Posted: 02:08:47 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Yay! I managed to sneak in another chapter! smilie

Chapter 11, Delusion

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

Darkness everywhere. Quite literally a void of all color, I couldn't see my fingers when I wiggled them four inches from my face. Darkness. It was like being blind, but you could still see, but you didn't see anything. It's really difficult to explain. Pulses vibrated through the blackness and my body, scarily small in this seeming endless world. The pulses brought sensory details through me, like humidity and white noise that sounded like talking I couldn't understand, but in a weird way, recognized. I guess you could say it sounded kinda like a lawnmower. The vibes happened roughly every five seconds. They let me feel my limbs, smell the air. It smelled strange... Cold and full of nothing, then a pulse would come and I could smell humidity in the void. Suddenly the pulses stopped. I was engulfed in nothingness. I started choking as all of the oxygen vanished. Did breathing come with the vibrations? I started to feel dizzy... Then I felt as though I was flying. I tried to scream, but I couldn't. I got chills and I felt faint. Suddenly it stopped. I began to fade away, the last things I could see were multiple pairs of red eyes glaring at me. I fell through the darkness, my eyes closing although my sight didn't change, I still saw nothing. Further away... The eyes stare down at me and I think I can see the glare of a fanged grin... And I fade into the void, just one more soul lost to the nightmare...You asked for it...

And I hope some people guessed what's happening now! And wow, we're already at chapter 11?! smilie Time really flies! smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:42:37 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#38 Posted: 19:54:13 10/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quadrupole post... smilie Another chapter!! Also, scratch what I said about understanding the fic, if I was you I still wouldn't get it, haha...! >< Anyways, here's the next chapter!

Chapter 12, Reunion

Stink Bomb looked over at his teammate Boom Jet. He was obviously struggling with having Freeze Blade's practically limp body resting on his missile, but as usual, he was only boasting about his recent successes, as he always had to be the best of everyone at everything. Freeze Blade's hands frolicked in the air, as he mumbled something about lawnmowers and mustard...? The rest of the group had moved ahead and found Night Shift, as they had sent a signal. Stink Bomb, Freeze Blade, Free Ranger and Boom Jet were catching up with them now. "What's up with that guy?" "Mm..mph, musturdddd... lawwwwwwwwnmowwwwwwer..." "What's that? Mustard?" Free Ranger cocked his head, trying to figure out the confused cat. "Oomph... Err, I mean don't worry about him. He doesn't make sense anyways." Boom Jet grunted, trying to lean forward and put more of his weight onto the tip of the missile, to even out the weight on the flying bomb. "Haven' some trouble there?" Free Ranger said, Stink Bomb was surprised as the chicken had no sly or cocky tones in his voice. Maybe it was because they were closer due to being friends? The skunk listened on. Could this be a sign of the team... Rebuilding? "No no, this is ea-sy. Did I ever tell you about when I was surfing the storms of '12? Man, they were wicked, lemme tell you that!" Boom Jet began to tell another one of his stories that may or may not be true... Either way, Free Ranger listened intently.

"There they are! What kept you landlazies?" "I'm sorry Wash Buckler, but we helped a teammate! Unlike you." Boom Jet snarled. "Ahh, I see nothing's changed with you guys! It's great to see you all again!" Night Shift hugged the arguing Swappers close to each other, much to their dismay. "Get me away from this punk!" Wash Buckler thrashed violently. "Oh how I missed you all..." Night Shift sighed, completely oblivious. "So what'd I miss?" "Well, not much. We were about to go into the forest when we realized we lost you-" "Well that makessss him feel valuable..." Rattle Shake whispered to Hoot Loop. "Then we set off to find you." "Oh, okay! Thanks Free!" "Haha, I wasn't finished." "Oh?" "Freeze Blade kinda sorta went insane...heheh..." "Oh, haha, ... what?!" "Laaaaaawwnmowwweerrrss...!"

Lawwwwwwwwnmowwwwwwersss... smilie Haha, hope you enjoyed! smilie
#39 Posted: 21:17:07 11/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Umm... Yeah okay I have no idea what to say here right now... Well, other than next chapter. Oh right, this fic officially now has more posts than my first and most popular fic, Scratch x Camo! This is going to be a long fic though so I kinda knew that that was coming... smilie

Chapter 13, Eyes

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

Hands grabbed my shoulders and violently shook me awake. I felt throbbing as though I had a bad headache. Gritting my teeth I floated up and... Yeah, floated. I was still in the void. I looked around to see the many pairs of red eyes glaring at me. Someone shook me awake, but who? All I could see were their evil (I'm guessing, I have no clue...) eyes staring at me, everything else was darkness. The eyes had no signs of bodies. "Are they souls that died here? I think to myself. I have so many questions, but I don't say a word. I mirror their stares. As much as I feel uncomfortable and scared (maybe) , the other side of me feels strangely comforted, as if I was visiting sweet and old family. But these things weren't family... I feel a hand on my shoulder again, but looking at it, there is nothing there. I try to touch it, however, and I feel a hand there, even warm. All of the eyes are unwavering in the nothingness, all unblinking. Is one if them touching me? But I still get no answers. One has a particularly menacing look, and I inspect closer, I start to feel a storm of confusing emotions hit me. Anger, grief, depression, loneliness, revenge. I start to feel faded, as though you could see through me, and the meanest red eyes burn into me. You asked for it... Then I can no longer bare it. Fury boiled through me. "Ask for WHAT?! I didn't ask for this!! Who ever the freeze you are, stop it NOW. Tell me where I am," I snarled, a dangerous glint in my eye, "Or I'll kill you." A flicker of amusement danced in the, as I call them, 'leader eyes.' After I stared into the Leader Eyes, my sane mind was taken from me. I would NEVER, EVER threaten with death. But that sane mind was gone, long gone. My very soul, drained. The Leader Eyes finally spoke. "Let's begin."

Yep, this fic still makes no sense. smilie Thanks to everyone who reads this, I hope you guys like where this is going!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:43:00 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#40 Posted: 19:00:38 12/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks SPARX! (Can I call ya' that for short?) I was hoping some people liked those parts, I was afraid some people would think it's too bland. I also love those parts! :3
#41 Posted: 00:28:14 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I still don't know what to say... XP Thanks to SPARXisAWESOME for posting!

Chapter 14, Stabs in the Dark

"So what now Trap?" Boom Jet questioned. "Do we go back to the Mainland? I'm pretty sure the Forest is juuuust fine." "I know, but something's off... I feel it in my gut. I just don't know what's up... I think the Forest was, well, a -" "So you'll FINALLY admit that it was foolish getting clues an instructions from trees? Well, go on. I do want to hear it." Rubble Rouser challenged. "Guys, hold up. Freeze Blade's acting off." "Hasn't he been doing that a while Hoot?" "No, something's really up. Look at him Free Ranger. That is not right." "He looks normal, as in as insane as he was earlier." "Listen closer!" "Uhh," Free Ranger strained for a sound. "I still don't hear anything important..." Free Ranger said, tuning out the cat's nonsense talk about lawnmowers, mustard and clouds. "Oh my Eon..." Hoot Loop gasped in surprise as he listened to the unimaginable. "What is he talking about?" Free Ranger thought to himself. "He's just saying more insanity..."

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

"Listen closer!" "Uhh," I saw Free Ranger lean forward, trying to hear something. How could he not hear it? "I still don't hear anything important..." "Oh my Eon..." I softly exclaim, hearing Freeze Blade growling something in his sleep. "Yes Master Eyes... I will... Consider him gone... I'll make sure he doesn't get... To the Lava Lakes Railway..." What was he planning? Who is "Master Eyes?" I've been hearing his dreams since he went crazy. They were sad and confused. And now anger? And maybe most of all, why didn't everyone else hear him?

Yeah, still nothing to say.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:44:02 06/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#42 Posted: 00:33:37 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! And okay, I'll call you SiA! Cool!
#43 Posted: 19:33:31 13/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You know the drill...

Chapter 15, Fire Alarm

"You guys!!" Hoot Loop tried desperately to convince the others of what he was hearing. But they seemed to take no notice and took no sign of hearing Freeze Blade's sinister murmurs. "How do we know that this is 'just to be safe?' Or maybe a false alarm?" Rubble Rouser glanced at Trap Shadow as he spoke. "This kinda is just to be safe! The way he was saying stuff... It sounded like he would KILL someone and make sure they didn't get to Lava Lakes Railway. We have to go there!" "Freeze? Come on Hoot, you know he's harmless. He couldn't hurt a fly like this." Wash Buckler heard Freeze say something about lawnmowers again. Hoot Loop heard something else... "See? That's my point. We need to get back to Eon, we've been gone forever." "What if he'll kill someone AT the Mainland? We need to leave for Lava Lakes Railway ASAP!" Hoot Loop fought back cries of frustration. The last thing he wanted was for someone to get hurt. "..." Wash Buckler tipped his head down, trying I come up with a comeback. "Please you guys! I wouldn't do this if I didn't believe it was right!" Hoot Loop pleaded. "That's like what Trap said..." Rubble Rouser whispered to Doom Stone, who sighed in agreement. Hoot Loop tried to dodge the various incredulous stares he was receiving. "Look. We can go," Blast Zone stated, not waiting for his teammates to decide. "But this is awfully ambiguous, basing our next move on Freeze's twisted up mind." "Thank you!!" Hoot Loop kneeled down in sheer happiness. "Hey everyone! Touch my car," Night Shift cringed as he told them to touch his 'baby.' "And I'll teleport us there!" With a few grumbles of annoyance, the group, kicking the ground as they went, walked over to the convertible and touched it. And then they disappeared into thin air.Consider him gone.

Still nothin'. *sigh* Sorry for a slow and short chapter. Hopefully stuff picks up again soon.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:46:53 21/09/2013 by Sky Airglow
#44 Posted: 01:27:19 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for no update so far today, I hope some stuff will pick up tomorrow.
#45 Posted: 15:30:40 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
~I throw my Skittles in the air aometimes, sayin' A-O, taste the rainbow~

Chapter 16, A Good Last Fight

"Okay, we're here, GET OFF MY CAR NOW!!!" Night Shift yelled. They had all arrived at the entrance to Lava Lakes Railways, as per Hoot Loop's request. The terrain was quite rocky, and it was chilly out, but everyone was thankful, as soon they would be stuck inside a boiling cavern, from what could be nothing, a false alarm. "Thanks Night Shift! Okay, in a second we're all going to hop in these mining carts and ride through the mine. But first, rollcall. If I say your name, tell me here, you guys know how this goes. Spy Rise?" Hoot Loop said as he grabbed a clipboard and began reading names. "Here!" "Trap Shadow?" "Here!" "Wash Buckler?" "..." "WASH BUCKLER?" Hoot Loop raised his voice in case the pirate didn't hear him. But still, no response. "Where'd Wash go?" Everyone looked around, but they didn't find him. Instead, they found out that Freeze Blade, Wash Buckler and Blast Zone were missing.

~{~}~smilie's POV~{~}~

Wash Buckler nudged me with his elbow, trying to not interrupt Hoot Loop. "What?" I whisper. "I'm trying to listen!" "Freeze is gone. Something's up." I looked around. Sure enough, he wasn't here. "Let's go find him!" "But Hoot Loop will think we're missing," I objected. "We can't just leave!" "We'll be quick. Come on, he's probably nearby." "Fine," I groan, upset I had given in. "But remember what happened last time we left the group." Wash Buckler had already snuck inside, clearly ignoring my warnings. That thick headed... "Hurry up!" He yells in a whispery voice. I quickly dash in, as I don't want to disturb the rollcall.

"There he is!" Wash Buckler pointed towards a dim cave in the side of the wall. "I don't see anything..." Blast Zone squinted, but could make out no shape or sign of Freeze Blade. "Look, do you see the ice leading into the cave? He probably skated on in when no one was watching," "Like us..." Blast Zone mumbled to himself. "I don't know why no one was watching him, he is so insane right now... But let's go!" "How are you going to get in?" Blast Zone questioned. "My suckers." The pirate extended a tentacle towards him. "Let's hurry!"

"Freeze Blade! What are you doing here?" Blast Zone called into what would be sheer darkness, but thanks to his furnace body, he lit up the cave. "The question is, why are both of you here? One would be fun enough, but two? Hehe, even better." Freeze Blade emerged from the depths. His eyes gleamed red, and the ice on his body a ominous black. "You're talking normally! No lawnmowers!" Blast Zone's jaw dropped in disbelief. "Of course. What are you talking about? Lawnmowers?" He slowly skated forward. "Okay, look. All I wanted was Wash Buckler here, but the fact that you came," Freeze's eyes flashed a ghastly white, then blended back into red. "Will make this more fun, more worth my time." He cracked his knuckles. "A even better fight, wouldn't you say? A little more fair?" "This is great, but I'm afraid I've got no good insults right now. Maybe later!" Wash Buckler laughed, his hand grabbing his sword. "Oh you know what I mean." Freeze Blade grinned. "A good last fight..."

Consider him gone...

Yay! More action and suspense and creepy ice cats and what I've hinted very subtly and yeah... Good stuff. Hope you like! smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 13:00:45 16/10/2013 by Sky Airglow
#46 Posted: 17:30:43 15/09/2013
Geez, Freeze Blade. Don't go killing your teammates! [User Posted Image]
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me