Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > School of Ninjas- Pass or Fail (Always open!)
Page 1 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45
School of Ninjas- Pass or Fail (Always open!) [CLOSED]
Inuyashafan39 Gold Sparx Gems: 2752
#1 Posted: 00:14:41 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
(I give credit to Naruto for these ideas.)

Intro:
You stand before a tall, huge dojo. This is the brutal Shurikan Ninja School that you were enrolled in and the rules are strict as well as some of the sensei. You want to believe this isn't it, that this isn't the correct school, but you don't get a chance to move or make a decision before a tall man appears suddenly and shoves you inside. There's no turning back now.
"Welcome. We have been expecting a new ninja. This is the Shurikan Ninja School and the rules are this; Pass, or fail." The man's voice is low and intimidating. "You will be assigned to a sensei immediately and put to training as soon as possible. I am the head of this school, Daraku." You try to take all this in, but it's very difficult. "If you are lucky to pass, you will be assigned to a tribe, depending on your heritage and skills but know this. There will be one final exam before you pass. Don't take this school lightly. We will work you till you can't stand."

Banned List:
Sleepy0429- for godmodding and grammar and language

Rules:
No cussing
Keep romance PG-13
No mary/gary sues
No godmodding
No bullying
No killing other people's characters without their permission
I will assign the sensei to students
Posts must be a minimum of four sentences and must include good grammar and spelling. You must be able to keep up with all the posts and you must be active.
It will not be easy to defeat your sensei. The point of this role play is to have trouble passing until the end. They will graduate at the end of the role play and the sequel will be life after graduation. The point of the sensei are to be tough and hard to beat. You may get close, but you won't be able to defeat them for awhile.

Put Naruto at the bottom of your form if you read the rules and intro.

Terms to know:

Chakra- Your balance of mental/spiritual and physical energy. When doing your moves and skills, it will take a certain amount of your chakra. you have a limit to your chakra, and if you use it all, you can die.

Sensei- Your teacher.

Tribes:

Fire Tribe: This tribe is a village that is hidden deep in the flames. They focus a lot on attack and strength. They love fire kinds of moves that have a strong impact on their opponent. Their animal is the dragon and a red dragon curled around a yin and yang sign will be the symbol imprinted permanently on your hand if that is the tribe you join.

Water Tribe: This tribe loves the water and their village hides near the sea. They focus on defense, then strike when their opponent's guard is down. They have a love for water moves, but have a few surprises of special moves. Their animal is the horse and a white horse running over water will be the symbol imprinted permanently on your hand if that is the tribe you join.

Lightning Tribe: This tribe is quick, the village hidden deep near where the storms rage. This group is all speed, their attacks based on the speed of their ninjas. They have a few tricks up their speed and if you don't watch out, some lightning will take you out in seconds. Their animal is the rabbit and a black hare dashing through the snow will be the symbol imprinted permanently on your hand if that is the tribe you join.

Shadow Tribe: This tribe lives and strives in the shadows, which is where their village is hidden. They love the element of surprise and always have a trick to get them out of a tricky situation. Their ways have a tinge of dark to them at all times. Their animal is the tiger and a black and white tiger lashing out with it's claws will be the symbol imprinted permanently on your hand if that is the tribe you join.

Form to make character:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (Please make it a moderate length of at least 5 sentences):
Main Skill Focus (What skills does your character usually fight with/practice? Speed, strength, ect.) :
Tribe to join when finished training:
Other:
Code word:

The sensei and their students:

Pascel's students:
Ami
Ryker
Taka
Jyerin

Hiruko's students:
Jayce
Jackson
Maria

Sket's students:
Zearo
Shiboci
Sierra
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Edited 14 times - Last edited at 21:19:07 09/09/2013 by Inuyashafan39
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#2 Posted: 00:28:12 03/09/2013
This sounds quite interesting, I shall join this soon!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#3 Posted: 00:31:20 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks Cynder!!!
---
"We don't smile because good things happen. Good things happen because we smile..."
Hiel_14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1031
#4 Posted: 00:52:31 03/09/2013
Name: Zearo Kellisuto
Personality: Very short temper , Likes to laugh at others pain , He will kill you without thinkin twice
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Backstory (Please make it a moderate length of at least 5 sentences): Zearo grew up in a family of filth and poverty on the streets with nothin to there name not even the dirth beneath there feet. Then one day a man in a dark hood came to him and told him he knew about Zearo stealing from the vendors on the streeet and had him take care of a few people and now he is here at the academy
Main Skill Focus (What skills does your character usually fight with/practice? Speed, strength, ect.) : Speed
Tribe to join when finished training: Shadow
Other: Dont get along to well with others
Naruto
---
Let The Darkness embrace You My Friend, Let it take you over and fill you with Hatred and Lust and Pain and Agony
Undead Soldier For Life
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:18:34 03/09/2013 by Hiel_14
#5 Posted: 00:53:53 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Approved, just please fix the image link and put the codeword at the bottom of your form.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:58:45 03/09/2013 by Inuyashafan39
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#6 Posted: 01:13:10 03/09/2013
Name: Shiboci
Personality: Shiboci is quite calm. He is usually nice and friendly, but he is shy.
Appearance: He has short black hair and usually wears a black shirt with a small Japanese symbol on it.
His eyes are usually gazing into space.
Backstory: His mother and father were disappointed in him because he failed at being a bonus at other schools, but this time he swore that he would make it.
Tribe to join when finish training: Lightning.
Other:Naruto.
#7 Posted: 01:29:03 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Approved. I'll make my characters, and when CL posts hers, I'll assign sensei and we'll start:

Name: Jayce (Goes by Jay)
Personality: She's very stubborn and harsh. She can be kind, but it's difficult to get on that side.
Appearance:

[User Posted Image]

(The skirt is knee-length, and take away the bat wings.)

Backstory (Please make it a moderate length of at least 5 sentences): When Jayce was four, her parents were killed. She grew up alone and on the streets until a ninja named Hiruko took her in. He trained her to be ready for the Ninja school, where he worked. Jayce often went to the school with Hiruko to get an idea of the harshness of the training.
Main Skill Focus (What skills does your character usually fight with/practice? Speed, strength, ect.) : Speed
Tribe to join when finished training: Lightning
Other: Jayce has a bad knee, so her left leg is heavily bandaged from ankle to thigh.

Name: Ryker
Personality: He hides in the darkness all the time. He has a mysterious air around him and he doesn't agree well with others.
Appearance:

[User Posted Image]

Backstory (Please make it a moderate length of at least 5 sentences): Ryker was abandoned at four. He lived a life of thieving and betrayal. He was put in jail a few times, but always escaped. He's an intimidating kid that most people avoid if they can.
Main Skill Focus (What skills does your character usually fight with/practice? Speed, strength, ect.) : Illusion
Other: If you aren't paying attention, Ryker will strike.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:57 03/09/2013 by Inuyashafan39
#8 Posted: 04:31:26 03/09/2013
Name: Jackson (Jack)
Personality: Jack is quite kind, even thought most of the time she is closed off, without even realizing it. She doesn't like working in teams, and is much more independent.
Appearance: Jack is about 5 10" and has medium length light brown hair. She has freckles across her face about 1 inch under eyes. She has a slight tan but is also quite pale. She has brown eyes. She normally always has tennis shoes and a jacket on.
Backstory: Jack's mom and dad had always wanted a boy. When she turned out to be a girl, Jack's parents still decided to name her Jackson and raise her like they would a son. Jack grew up to be very athletic and very into sports. She did used to get bullied due to her name being a boy's name, but she normally ignored them and moved on. Due to this, Jack became very closed off and not able to make friends easily. Jack wanted to be a ninja about 3 years ago. She felt it would be a good move, considering she thought ninjas were silent and stayed in the background.
Main Skill Focus: Speed
Tribe to join when finished training: Lightning
Other: Jack wears a small necklace with a lightning bolt on it to represent her favorite kind of weather, a storm.

Naruto

This took me forever >.> But I finally finished!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:08 03/09/2013 by Cynderluv8801
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#9 Posted: 21:04:35 03/09/2013
ooc: why am i banned?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Yoshi Emerald Sparx Gems: 3062
#10 Posted: 23:10:49 03/09/2013
Name: Ami Mizuno(Beautiful child of water)
Personality: Timid but when pushed to the extreme she can be brave.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Backstory: Ami grew up in a small village where fighting was forbidden so she ran away to join Shurikan Ninja School. She prefers not to fight. But she will to protect her family and friends. Ami has one sister whom she never sees or talks about. She is an expert at playing the violin and often plays it in her free time. Ami's favorite food is a California sushi roll.
Main Skill Focus: Speed, with daggers.
Tribe to join when finished training: Water
Other: She is deaf in her left ear.

BTW: Naruto
---
Wow
Such signature
#11 Posted: 01:33:48 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Everyone is approved!

Here are the sensei WIP:

Pascel's students:
Ami
Ryker

Hiruko's students:
Jayce
Jackson

Sket's students:
Zearo
Shiboci

-------------
OOC: Start!

Ryker fights hand to hand combat with Pascel. Suddenly, Pascel draws a small knife and swipes, taking Ryker by surprise and sendin him flying backwards.

Jayce struggles to stand. Her left knee is killing her and she sees Hiruko hesitate to keep the training going. She holds up a hand.
"You can't stop training because of me, Hiruko sensei. Keep training. I'll just use a numbing spell."
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:24:39 04/09/2013 by Inuyashafan39
#12 Posted: 03:34:38 04/09/2013
Jackson saw Jayce struggling, and Hiruko sensei hesitating. She wishes to pipe up and say something, maybe ask if she can help. Jackson quickly forgets the idea and continues to practice her skills.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#13 Posted: 03:37:53 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
While Jayce sets to work on a numbing spell, Hiruko turns to Jackson.

"I would like to test you, Jack, to see how you are progressing. We will fight one on one, shurikens and throwing knives are permitted." Hiruko says.
---
#14 Posted: 03:46:15 04/09/2013
Jackson gasps lightly when she hears her name. She quickly nods as she grabs a set of shurikens. "I'm ready" Jackson mumbles, getting into a throwing stance.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#15 Posted: 11:49:13 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiruko nods.
"Begin." As soon as he says this, he disappears.

Jayce gets to her feet quickly, wanting to yell out to Jackson what Hiruko's strategy was, but she wasn't allowed to interfere. She sighed.
---
#16 Posted: 13:39:39 04/09/2013
Jackson turned around quickly, looking for a sign of Hiruko. "What...." Jackson mumbled, quite confused on what her sensei had just done.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#17 Posted: 16:47:46 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
A shuriken flies from nowhere at Jackson.

Jayce watches calmly, hoping Jackson won't fall for the distraction.
---
#18 Posted: 19:26:16 04/09/2013
Jackson shrieks as she quickly ducks.She tried throwing a shuriken towards the direction she saw the other shuriken come from.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#19 Posted: 23:13:24 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"No!" Jayce whispers.

Hiruko leaps from the opposite direction and pins Jackson down, a throwing knife pointed at her throat.
"You're improving, but you still have yet to see through the distraction trick." he says, shaking his head and allowing Jack to stand. He turns to Jayce. "You're next, Jay."
---
#20 Posted: 00:10:52 05/09/2013
Jack walks to the back wall and looks down "I'll never get past the distraction" Jack sighs. She angrily tosses shurikens at a dummy. Most hit near the head and where the heart would be. A few missed and hit the walls.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#21 Posted: 00:51:06 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Jayce runs at Hiruko before he has a chance to disappear. He kicks her to the ground and sighs.

"For being named the Tiger, you're pretty hopeless, Jay. You had the instinct to kill, but you were stupid and charged right at me." He says.

Jayce growls. Hiruko fades into the shadows. Suddenly Jayce falls to the ground, unable to breathe.
---
#22 Posted: 00:54:37 05/09/2013
Jack gasps as she reaches out a hand, but quickly withdraws. Jayce was doing a training exercise, at least that's what Jackson figured.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#23 Posted: 00:56:59 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiruko comes from the shadows, his hand slowly closing into a fist.
"Get out of the trap, or pass out." he says.

"Life.Magic.Should.Have.Known." Jayce coughed. She thought about her illusion trick. It should work, just maybe. she thinks.
---
#24 Posted: 00:58:07 05/09/2013
Shiboci huffed, "I can do this..." He thought.
#25 Posted: 01:00:02 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Sket twirls a throwing knife in his hand.
"Get up." he growls at Shiboci.
---
#26 Posted: 01:06:31 05/09/2013
Jack looks away, unable to continue watching the fight happen.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#27 Posted: 01:08:53 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Jayce struggles to her feet. The place goes black and she disappears into the darkness. All that Jack and Hiruko can see is Jay knocking out. Hiruko shakes his head and begins to walk to the illusion.
---
#28 Posted: 01:10:05 05/09/2013
Jack cowers near a wall. Watching fights wasn't her favorite thing in the world.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#29 Posted: 01:12:00 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiruko's hand releases it's grip so he doesn't continue choking Jayce. As soon as she can breathe, Jay breaks the illusion and dashes forward, kicking Hiruko down. He hops quickly to his feet and faces her, drawing a shuriken.
---
#30 Posted: 01:14:42 05/09/2013
Jack winces slightly, hoping what she thinks will happen, doesn't happen.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#31 Posted: 01:18:18 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiruko throws the shuriken. Right as Jayce dodges, a throwing knife comes from nowhere and hits her in the shoulder. Jayce yelps and falls to the ground.
---
#32 Posted: 01:20:02 05/09/2013
Jack winces as she looks over to Jayce. Her lower lip trembled as she looked at Jayce.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 01:22:10 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Jayce whimpered in pain, clenching her shoulder.

Hiruko shook his head.
"Deception got you both." he growled. "I expected better from you Jay." he snapped at Jayce, who winced.

"I'm sorry Hiruko sensei." Jayce whimpered.
---
#34 Posted: 01:30:34 05/09/2013
Jack shrieked silently as she stood. She had to continue her practice, but it was hard, watching Jayce be in pain.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#35 Posted: 01:32:51 05/09/2013
Shiboci quickly nods, and gets up, he was sweating a little, he was so nervous.
#36 Posted: 01:34:20 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hiruko sighs.
"It's lunchtime. Jayce, if you don't step up your game, you'll go without dinner tonight. You're close to that point too, Jack." he growls.

Jayce yanks out the blade and walks off sulkily.
---
#37 Posted: 01:35:29 05/09/2013
"I'm fine without eating." Jack said quietly as she shuffled away from the wall and walks away.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#38 Posted: 01:41:47 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Jayce catches up to Jack.
"Trust me. You need to eat. I passed out last time I wasn't allowed to eat breakfast before training." she whispers.

Sket shakes his head.
"No showing fear. Let's get moving." he says, hurling the blade at Shiboci.
---
#39 Posted: 01:43:34 05/09/2013
"I'll be fine. I normally don't eat that much anyway" Jack mumbles as she walks.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#40 Posted: 01:45:55 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Jayce nods.
"I see." she says. She winces at the pain in her shoulder, which is losing blood quickly. She's limping badly because of her leg as well.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8741
#41 Posted: 01:46:35 05/09/2013
Name: Taka
Personality: Lazy but in an emergency he is genius in battle, cocky
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Backstory (Taka grew up in a rich village. When rouge ninjas attacked his home village, his dad sent him away to Shurikan Ninja School To make him tougher so he can fight the rouge ninjas when he comes back. He never was excited about anything in life so he kept doing nothing. His favorite food is dumplings.) :
Main Skill Focus (What skills does your character usually fight with/practice? Speed, strength, ect.) : His smarts and how many hits he can take.
Tribe to join when finished training: Water
Other: His eyes are weaker then average people
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:46:57 05/09/2013 by somePerson
#42 Posted: 01:49:11 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Approved! His sensei will be Pascel.
---
#43 Posted: 01:50:02 05/09/2013
"You should probably bandage that" Jack mumbled as she motions towards Jayce's arm
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#44 Posted: 01:50:03 05/09/2013
Shiboci ducked.He nodded and pulled out a short, sharp knife. And stood in a strange stance.
#45 Posted: 01:50:23 05/09/2013
So what do I do now?
#46 Posted: 01:55:24 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh sorry! I'll start it for you, SP!

Pascel faced Taka and Ryker.
"Two on one. Fight together. Go." he says.

Ryker rushes forward and swipes with his knife. Pascel blocks it and kicks Ryker backward.

Sket shook his head.
"What stance is that? That won't help you at all."

Jayce nods.
"Yeah, I know. Hiruko would want me to as well." she says. She shakes her head. "I'll take care of it later. Hey," she looks at Jack, "why do you mumble so much?"

OOC: I'll be back on after I exercise! Brb!
---
#47 Posted: 02:00:10 05/09/2013
"I prefer not to talk... I'm not one to be convivial" Jack says quietly
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#48 Posted: 02:01:18 05/09/2013
*Taka does nothing but exam Pascel*
#49 Posted: 02:26:53 05/09/2013
"Oh sorry." He mumbled as he looked at himself, he dragged himself into a different position.
amazingSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2729
#50 Posted: 02:58:37 05/09/2013
OOC: I'll join.

Name: Sierra
Personality: Good at strategizing, secretive, intelligent, and nervous around others.
Appearance: Light brown hair, green eyes, and often wears dark clothing.
Backstory: Sierra spent most of her time alone when she was young. She was homeschooled until she was in eighth grade, and she didn't make many friends. However, when she gets good at something, she sticks with it for as long as she can. She wants to make some friends, but is unsure where to begin.
Main skill focus: Sierra mainly works with daggers, but is an expert at making traps.
Other: none
Code word: Naruto
---
Remember the old days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?
Page 1 of 45 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me