darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Skylanders Giants Quiz! (Starting Soon)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Giants Quiz! (Starting Soon) [CLOSED]
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#1 Posted: 20:00:17 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi em well i thought it would be good to have a bit of fun rather than having arguments all the time and maybe pick up some stuff along the way.
Anyway this is the way it works:
1. I will prepare the questions and mods+ teams for tomorrow. 3/9/13
2. Pick your team which are listed below max 6 members per team may extend or decrease without notice.
The Teams: Members
Team Dark: (None)
Team Lightcore (None)
Team Legendary: (None)
Team Swappers: (None)
Team Giant: (None)

3. Test your Knowledge about the game particularly Swap Force. Try to score as many points as possible for your Team.
4. Only comment if answering the Question that is current first to get the correct answer gets the points.
5. Have Fun and make your team Proud. smilie

Point Guide: Each Question will be marked the Difficulty.
Chompy Cuddler: (Easy) gets you 2 points.
Cyclops Crusher: (Medium) gets you 4 points.
Heavy Hitter: (Hard) gets you 6 points.
Kaos Unleashed: (Nightmare) gets you 8 points

Team Dark: Points
Team Lightcore: Points
Team Legendary: Points
Team Swappers: Points
Team Giant: Points

What is your team graded at:

Chompy Cuddler: 0-0 Points Your team likes to go nice and easy.
Cyclops Crusher: 0-0 Points Your Team has improved a bit and are now ready for a smooth battle.
Heavy Hitter: 0-0 Points Your team has done very well and is the best sidekick anyone could have
Kaos Unleashed: 0-0 Points Your team has done the best of the best and are true Portal Masters. Excellent Work smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

This post will be updated as time goes by and start choosing teams to avoid disappointment. smilie smilie

PM me if you feel up to be a mod to mainly to add up score for each team, keep me right and insure no breaking rules.

yes i Know this is also on the swap force one but this is only about giants also this does not start til the other one is finished. Just choose teams in advance cause once they are full they are full.

IMPORTANT: if you wish to switch team alert me before the quiz begins, no changing afterwards.

Have Fun smilie
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me