First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
skylanders 4 whats your idea
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3544
#51 Posted: 09:31:48 05/09/2013
Quote: Swap Force Fan
Skylanders that are 2 elements? New elements? I don't know.

I sorta came up with the 2 element idea
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#52 Posted: 10:11:27 05/09/2013
^time and space
dialga and palkia?
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#53 Posted: 15:39:33 05/09/2013
They have the dual elemnt implemented in this game with the swap force hard to say its all yours when its already there
#54 Posted: 15:47:04 05/09/2013
again: if they dare to bring back either smiliesmilie: orsmilie its going to be a rampage
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#55 Posted: 16:44:48 05/09/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
Quote: Slobbertooth123
I actually have another idea for skylanders 4. Kaos finds a time machine and uses it to alter the past off all the skylanders. So spyro and the only new skylander a time altering skylander go and stop kaos from altering history

That could happen.

Then Eon gets new Skylanders.

And you can use old one because it doesn't affect the real world.

Ugh. Word One and World Two...DC did this already and this was confusing enough for adults. Imagine poor Johnny's head exploding trying to comprehend the plot.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#56 Posted: 01:23:53 07/09/2013
You know they had 3 ideas and decided seap force right. The other two were nano force and kaos alliances both have bee mentioned on here. Unless my info is incorrect which it might be
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#57 Posted: 01:48:26 07/09/2013
Actually, there were 4: Swap Force,Nano Force, Kaos Alliance, and the bland Super Force. These were patents or trademarks and alot of TM's get trashed but who knows, maybe they are still tinkering with the ideas.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
OldClassicGamer Blue Sparx Gems: 816
#58 Posted: 11:50:45 08/09/2013
I honestly hope they keep Skylanders as a trilogy and come up with something new.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#59 Posted: 12:09:01 08/09/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
How about controlling multiple Skylanders at once?
Perhaps 2-5 per player.
Or maybe Nano Force, only everything else is small. Normal-landers are huge, Giants are titans. Of course there's some difficulty, as you'll get swarmed by armies.

Yes!!
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#60 Posted: 14:59:19 08/09/2013
Skylanders:Kaos Catastrophe!
The Plot: Kaos made Skylands into a Cat themed world called Catlands
Reposes: Kitten Ball, Yarn Bam, Fur Grunt, Cat-Shell.
Newlanders: Nobody
New gimmick: Cats
Levels: Yarn World
NPC's Grumpy Cat and Nyan Cat
Music composed by Keyboard Cat
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#61 Posted: 15:35:59 08/09/2013
^ok, what was that for?
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#62 Posted: 18:31:23 08/09/2013
A bank accountant-like non-playable character who can help keep all the gold pieces up to more than 65,000 in order to avoid frivolous spending and such, much like the Bank Toad from Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Punk Bomb Green Sparx Gems: 230
#63 Posted: 18:36:42 08/09/2013
A cat skylander would rock! We already have Hot Dog.
---
Give me money!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#64 Posted: 18:41:17 08/09/2013
^ Freeze Blade. And Scratch might be some cat hybrid.
#65 Posted: 18:43:20 08/09/2013
^Wow, didn't notice before. I wonder what official species he is.

Edit: Wow. He is officially a cat skylander.
http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Freeze_Blade
---
Give me money!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:46:51 08/09/2013 by Punk Bomb
Chill795 Blue Sparx Gems: 512
#66 Posted: 20:44:11 08/09/2013
How about skylanders: sidekicks
The main focus is kaos goes into the miniverse mentioned in the sidekicks backstory and you have to collect the skylanders but in sidekicks version and the old sidekicks work! The sidekicks can attack and the starter pack comes with cold(sidekick of chill) breaking ball(sidekick of wrecking ball) and crasher(sidekick of crusher) the game and a portal there's a portal owners pack with cold breaking ball and crasher all skylanders are deposed but in sidekick version(mini jini eye small Barkley thumpling trigger snappy whisper elf gill runt and terrabite come back but are are in the same pose as usual and they attack too) the normal skylanders the giants and swappers work in this game but can't do stuff the sidekicks can and there is mini holes (there like elemental gates but only sidekicks can go in them) this would be an amazing game and there could be around 50 levels which are an our long so it would be a really long game but that means more fun!
---
This account is no longer being used please talk to me through my new account; Thepokeman
~88~
#67 Posted: 21:21:02 08/09/2013
That is basically nano force which they did not do after giants because they thought that would seem lazy
---
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#68 Posted: 22:25:50 08/09/2013
ive had this idea since the first game but..

skylanders elder elementals [i know the giants might be them but just hear me out]

8 skylanders who are giant sized with the ability to become even bigger in certain zones and act as the giant arkeyan robots. they would be able to do all giant zones and each can do one different swap force zone.

there would be 8 new core landers and s2s for the giants and the swap force.

there would also be soundcore characters that the toy will talk when you put it on the portal. they would also be able to interact in cutscenes.
---
Green Bean Machine
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#69 Posted: 02:47:25 09/09/2013
I would like to see some more Giants, although they shouldn't base another whole game on them. One thing I'd love to see in this series is the ability to have a party following you around kind of like the followers in Diablo 3.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:49:24 09/09/2013 by Friendzie
Friendzie Blue Sparx Gems: 611
#70 Posted: 02:50:36 09/09/2013
Quote: TheShadowDragon
A bank accountant-like non-playable character who can help keep all the gold pieces up to more than 65,000 in order to avoid frivolous spending and such, much like the Bank Toad from Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Hehe, how about your own real life accountant to keep track of your spending on Skylanders figures?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:33 09/09/2013 by Friendzie
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#71 Posted: 02:56:55 09/09/2013
^ L O L I N E E D T H A T
---
My life is complete.
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#72 Posted: 03:29:57 09/09/2013
Who recalls the thing saying the possible names for SWAP Force way back before it was announced? I do. The names were as follows:

Skylanders: SWAP Force. Of course.
Skylanders: Kaos Alliance. Uh, hello. Skylanders never right there.
Skylanders: Super Force. This is my opinion 4 the next game, lol.
Skylanders: Nano Force. This is what I thought 3 would be, an opposite of giants would be the Nano Force.

The plot of Skylanders: Super Force...

"Back in Kaos' Lab, Kaos becomes bored of defeating the skylanders (only for a little bit) and he decides to build a time machine to see what wonderful things he could do if he went back in time to train an army of dinosaurs to help him on his objective. But he doesn't set his machine back in time 65 million years, he sets it forward 65 million years. He discovers a new breed of skylanders, a Super skylander. All of these Super skylanders have the size and strength of a giant and the ability to SWAP halves. Kaos insists on bringing them with him back to present time, so he brings them with him. As soon as Kaos gets back, the Super Force run off and find Eon. There, they unite with the present day skylanders to defeat Kaos with his Dino Army he soon after gathered."

Characters:

Super Force Skylanders.
64 Super Force Skylanders
16 Core Skylanders
8 Lightcore Skylanders
8 S4 Slylanders (I need a few to come in from the forgotten 8.)
8 S3 Skylanders
8 S2 Skylanders
10 Skylanders per element. (not including variants)
65,536 Swappabilities. Wow.

Character ideas: Super Force

Magic: Wizard Lizard. A giant lizard that uses a spell casting wand.

Earth: Pebble Pelter. A boulder that rolls around chucking rocks at his enemies.

Water: Tidal Wave. A huge shark (Thumpback ripoff, lol) that eats his enemies alive.

Fire: Molten Man. A creature made of fire and lava that explodes when near his foes.

More coming soon.
---
Hi
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 20:26:01 12/09/2013 by legendaryfabo
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#73 Posted: 06:38:57 09/09/2013
^ My wallet died just by reding this.
---
i am trash
#74 Posted: 18:24:47 09/09/2013
LOL. I think I will put in some character ideas.
---
Hi
#75 Posted: 23:32:56 09/09/2013
Your character names have more imagination than what I'm seeing in SF...maybe you should solicit for a job there and ship up the ship!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#76 Posted: 02:43:59 10/09/2013
Skylanders: Titans of [cool, fantasy place name]
New Skylanders, the size of standard figures, the power levels that put Giants to shame.
16 new Titans
8 Returning Skylanders, who now have new, Titan, powers.
8 Series 4.
Of course, Titans would be so awesome no one would want their old 'landers, so maybe their power could be restricted to certain areas, where you can engage in (optional?) epic battles that might even rival DragonballZ (ok, probably not, but that'd be pretty cool!)

Or maybe Skylanders: Hive
Where new Hivelanders allow you to control multiple characters at once, and coordinate and combine their attacks for all sorts of unique abilities. 8 returning 'landers would be "hived" and could also be used in coordination with the Hive characters. Hive characters would have pedestals that can connect to others, with someone able to link 2-3 (or maybe 1-4) characters!
And flight allows you to fly around!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#77 Posted: 03:28:17 10/09/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Your character names have more imagination than what I'm seeing in SF...maybe you should solicit for a job there and ship up the ship!

Omg, thank you for that! And I totally might except for the fact that I'm 13 years old...
---
Hi
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#78 Posted: 23:36:30 12/09/2013
Lolololollololollololooollolollol
---
My life is complete.
#79 Posted: 21:56:57 23/09/2013
I think that they should try Nano Squad, you know Nano Force which has been mentioned, but saying force again would be redundant
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#80 Posted: 22:39:35 23/09/2013
Skylanders: Elemental Weapon Masters

Each Elemental Weapon Master has two magnetized open hands. Each Elemental Weapon Master could then attach a magnetized one handed elemental weapon and a magnetized elemental orb gaining elemental spells and abilities or attach matching magnetized one handed elemental weapons or a magnetized two handed elemental weapon for bonus weapon damage and weapon combos. Each Elemental Weapon Master would have it's own core element but adding elemental orbs and elemental weapons would open up new elemental combos. Each Elemental Weapon Master would have it's own core abilities and would gain additional abilities based on weapon/orb combos.

Weapon/Orb abilities would be upgraded by Orb/Weaponsmith within the game's hub. Each Elemental Weapon Master would come with either one orb or weapon and additional weapons/orbs would be sold individually. Think of the trade potential and overall collective nature of this system. They could even be sold in random booster packs (this might not be popular with some and I know is disliked by a lot but it could be fun if priced appropriately...not like the power discs in Infinity.) This would all be dependent on how small they can get those RFID chips lol.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:36 23/09/2013 by Tigorus
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#81 Posted: 07:05:48 24/09/2013
In my opinion others may disagree but that sounds horrible.
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#82 Posted: 07:21:27 24/09/2013
Well, I'm sure they will, but I kinda wish they would keep the figures they have for now, and just make new games and sell all the figures they already released.

Or maybe just not make a Skylanders game every year, but take longer breaks.

Sometimes I just wonder what Skylanders will be like 5 years from now, will they still sell new figures? Will they still be making games at all? And if so, would it be because of failure? Only time will tell.

But, no matter what happens, I will be getting Skylanders Swap Force, and hold onto it, because it seems like one of the coolest games ever. (Imo)
---
I like Skylanders...
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12740
#83 Posted: 11:18:53 24/09/2013
Skylanders Chronicles.

The chapters would be unlocked by putting a Skylander on the portal and it can only be played by the Skylander that unlocks it. Each chapter shows the Skylander's backstory and how they became a Skylander.
#84 Posted: 14:47:01 24/09/2013
In my mind, in reality--anything they announce will take advantage of the SF swapping mechanic. It may not necessarily "be" swapping, but they can use it to change out weapons, add on vehicles, etc. I personally think they are reaching the limits of character design and they'll start to amp it up with weapons, vehicles, etc. They may totally surprise me though.

I'd like a free roaming world that acts like the chapters---use of the vehicles make it easier to get around. They can have separate islands/worlds that are roaming. I'd like it more action than task/mission oriented as I think that would go outside of the franchise. However they can introduce these "bonus missions" slipstreamed into the worlds as opposed to separate section altogether. Subtle changes that keep the interest, ya know?

Varied story telling based on paths; missions based on character back stories.

Oh, and bad guys. They have enough that they could split the characters between good/evil and there could be two stories each with their respective character set.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:50:06 24/09/2013 by GhostRoaster
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#85 Posted: 16:11:03 24/09/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
In my mind, in reality--anything they announce will take advantage of the SF swapping mechanic. It may not necessarily "be" swapping, but they can use it to change out weapons, add on vehicles, etc. I personally think they are reaching the limits of character design and they'll start to amp it up with weapons, vehicles, etc. They may totally surprise me though.

I'd like a free roaming world that acts like the chapters---use of the vehicles make it easier to get around. They can have separate islands/worlds that are roaming. I'd like it more action than task/mission oriented as I think that would go outside of the franchise. However they can introduce these "bonus missions" slipstreamed into the worlds as opposed to separate section altogether. Subtle changes that keep the interest, ya know?

Varied story telling based on paths; missions based on character back stories.

Oh, and bad guys. They have enough that they could split the characters between good/evil and there could be two stories each with their respective character set.

See this sounds a lot like a persistent open world online game....you know kind of like an MMO. Or are you simply talking about a game like Skyrim or GTA where it's really just an open world setting with multiple modes of play?

Personally I've always thought this would make a killer MMO. Make it Free to Play giving the player one of the starter Skylanders for free but allowing for additional Skylanders with the codes that come with the figures. You buy the figure in the real world you get it online as well. Or you could buy the figure online (at a reduced rate) that's an online only version. Could you imagine this game in a social setting with actual interactions online? It's not like Blizzard/Activision doesn't know how to make a good game in the online space...lol. Vehicles and mounts would be awesome in a larger online game and additional installments of Core Skylander games.

It's really all going to depend how they want to stay relevant with their player base. Do they want to get more complex and mature as their initial player base grows? Or do they only want to stay relevant to the younger crowd and let the players outgrow the franchise while attracting a new player base? To be honest they don't really need to change much when looking at stable collectible franchises like Pokemon. That franchise is just now changing to 3D after almost 20 years in 2D with almost the same formula for their core game (not talking about Dungeon and Stadium).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:13:12 24/09/2013 by Tigorus
#86 Posted: 18:25:18 24/09/2013
I am indeed thinking they should TOY with the MMO idea, but in a waaayyy more incremental way that doesn't rip it from its roots. I'm not even sure if that's possible. It would integrate the RPG elements already in the game but would need to keep its storyline/action sequences intact.

Based on their targeted age I doubt they go there, but who's not to say that they introduce a new franchise with toy to life and do just that?

Also, I'm wondering if they want the franchise to mature with their audience or keep it rooted? If the later, they should expect significant turnover in its customer base. Unless of course they're adults like me who have gotten over it and just decided to enjoy a kid's game.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 18:28:25 24/09/2013 by GhostRoaster
Skyland Hero Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#87 Posted: 23:05:35 24/09/2013
Is nano force confirmed or is it made up?s

The title of the third game was either Swap Force, Nano Force, Super or Kaos Alliance so kinda.
---
SSA:13/32
SG:19/48
SSF10/56
Kitah-san Green Sparx Gems: 192
#88 Posted: 16:16:16 25/09/2013
A game with only 8 figures released would be nice.

I want to be able to use my current collection and there is not enough content without grinding to complete everyone and max them all out. (And that' with 1 of each character, no series 2's and such of each).
#89 Posted: 17:39:23 25/09/2013
Quote: Punk Bomb
^Wow, didn't notice before. I wonder what official species he is.

Edit: Wow. He is officially a cat skylander.
http://skylanders.wikia.com/wiki/Freeze_Blade

well Scratch is a cat since we all know
#90 Posted: 19:10:35 25/09/2013
Quote: Skyland Hero
Is nano force confirmed or is it made up?s

The title of the third game was either Swap Force, Nano Force, Super or Kaos Alliance so kinda.

I'm actually thinking they haven't thrown away the other two names yet. Nothing in the plot relates to the other two, so I wouldn't doubt it if they have their next two already planned out.

I will say though if Nano Force does come out, I'll expect the figures to be HALF of the core prices smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:11:35 25/09/2013 by GhostRoaster
#91 Posted: 19:28:58 25/09/2013
If Nano came out, they would probably have some weird feature like they talk when put on the portal to try to justify a higher price.
---
Give me money!
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#92 Posted: 19:38:38 25/09/2013
I had an idea for "Grandmasters", Portal Masters who had mastered a respective element each. I'm not sure what that would benefit gameplay-wise, but I like that idea in a story sense as long as it were properly fleshed out. I also think they have a lot of potential for awesome looking designs. I**just feel like any idea I can come up with about them feels underwhelming, for what are meant to be the controllers of the armies of the elements that make up the universe.

Also, the Grandmasters would be gender ambiguous, you wouldn't be able to tell if they were male of female from anything. smilie It's a random detail, but just feels more fair. (I.E. if, just for demonstration, these Grandmasters are Portal Masters in the far future- I'm sure we'd all love to imagine that one day we could become the one of our favourite element! smilie)
#93 Posted: 20:42:12 25/09/2013
For your grandmasters idea they could make it to where you can choose an element, and when you use a skylander of your element, it doubles their stats and gives them a special name
---
#94 Posted: 23:55:22 25/09/2013
Quote: Punk Bomb
If Nano came out, they would probably have some weird feature like they talk when put on the portal to try to justify a higher price.

You mean like the sidekicks? They just increase the playback speed is all.
---
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#95 Posted: 12:38:10 26/09/2013
Skylanders needs a little break... i'd like to see them reveal a new game in 2015...
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Spy Kraken Green Sparx Gems: 295
#96 Posted: 13:47:28 26/09/2013
Quote: Kitah-san
A game with only 8 figures released would be nice.

I want to be able to use my current collection and there is not enough content without grinding to complete everyone and max them all out. (And that' with 1 of each character, no series 2's and such of each).

This.
---
BOOM BOOM BA-BOOOM
Fire Kraken smilie & Boomer smilie AND Spy Rise smilie
#97 Posted: 14:03:25 26/09/2013
Quote: Kevin16
Skylanders needs a little break... i'd like to see them reveal a new game in 2015...

My wallet says yes to this. But as Eruptor says "Born to Burn" and Activision will burn this out faster than a white dwarf star becoming a black dwarf.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:04:32 26/09/2013 by GhostRoaster
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#98 Posted: 14:07:00 26/09/2013
I predict Kaos Alliance to expand on the whole dark Skylanders thing.

If not that then racing, battle, sandboxing, or maybe a big online element.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#99 Posted: 15:39:17 26/09/2013
Quote: assassinelf
For your grandmasters idea they could make it to where you can choose an element, and when you use a skylander of your element, it doubles their stats and gives them a special name

Just a stat boost would be really lame. If the idea was ever to come to fruitition it would have to be really groundbreaking.
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#100 Posted: 16:06:24 26/09/2013
The skylanders of your chosen element could transform into a badass version of themselves
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me