darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > 5 Heroic challenges missing in Giants, can complete them in SSA with Series 2?
Page 1 of 1
5 Heroic challenges missing in Giants, can complete them in SSA with Series 2? [CLOSED]
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#1 Posted: 05:44:14 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi, so it appears that there are 5 Heroic Challenges from Spyro's Adventure that are not available in Giants. The 5 challenges give bonus Critical Hit when completed. I was wondering, is it possible to use a Series 2 (not new from Giants) figurine, complete the 5 challenges in SSA and have the increased stats in Giants after?
---
bye
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#2 Posted: 06:01:04 02/09/2013
Yeah you just have to to them in SSA with the Series 2.
---
#3 Posted: 21:29:53 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok thanks. (Someone can close this)
---
bye
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 01:23:57 03/09/2013
Yep--anyone that appeared in SSA can complete the challenges in SSA---you should have 50 heroics when all is said and done.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#5 Posted: 06:09:45 03/09/2013
I have several S2 characters, such as S2 Stump Smash, S2 Sonic Boom and Legendary Stealth Elf, and yes they can, indeed. I have all three of these at 48 Heroics (I don't have Boomer's or S2 Zook's unlocked) in this way.

And you can close this yourself. I've never done it, but from what I've read, if nobody has commented in a while (I want to say half an hour), when in the thread you can click an Edit link near the top, then one of the options is to Close. I think you might also be able to Delete, but that would remove the thread entirely, that would be a bad thing.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#6 Posted: 09:21:11 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh ok, thanks for the tip smilie
---
bye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me