Page 1 of 1
Wait a minute... [CLOSED]
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#1 Posted: 11:26:47 09/09/2008 | Topic Creator
If the destroyer truly is this big..do you think he would actually leave craters and stuff in the game..like..permanent?
And the dragon citys defensive tower is on his back..-.-
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#2 Posted: 15:45:35 09/09/2008
i have no idea what your going on about ?
but ummm if you mean the DM then yer he porbley would smilie
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#3 Posted: 19:52:40 09/09/2008
No the destroyer (if im not mistaken) is a giant dragon that supposedly if it circles the golbe the world will end... not the best tactic for a villain imo.
But there are probably some places where the craters are permanent, otherwise they wouldn't bother mentioning them.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Spyro13570 Blue Sparx Gems: 518
#4 Posted: 00:55:18 10/09/2008
Quote: Byrn
No the destroyer (if im not mistaken) is a giant dragon that supposedly if it circles the golbe the world will end... not the best tactic for a villain imo.
But there are probably some places where the craters are permanent, otherwise they wouldn't bother mentioning them.

I think the destroyer is the giant lava golem that you have to encounter multiple times until its beaten. Its a lot bigger than Malefor.
---
My Devat account ------->http://dragonhalf13570.deviantart.com/
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me