Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Easiest places to get orbs? [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 18:03:51 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I need 40 orbs to get to Ripto I have like 13.

Any help?
---
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 18:22:17 01/09/2013
Just cruise around the first few levels, obviously the easiest one's to get.
#3 Posted: 07:49:58 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay I'll try.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 08:59:06 02/09/2013
Why don't you just check your guidebook, by pressing the START button, and choosing the GUIDEBOOK option, to see which talismans you have collected? smilie

No, but seriously, if you check your guidebook, you can scroll through the levels to see which orbs you're missing. It also tells you if you've reached at a percentage of each level.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#5 Posted: 17:44:15 02/09/2013
Wow... I would ask you which orbs do you have, but....

Nevermind, Here is a lits of the easiest orbs, my opinion by the way (to get 40 orbs, I'm going to take a while to write it):

- Glimmer: Get all of them (3)
2 of them you'll have to use the Fly powerup to torch the "lanterns", very easy.
The other one you have to find the NPC's who's trying to throw a rock to a lizard, you have to "grab" and spit rocks every single lizard.

- Summer Forest Homeworld: Get every single one (4)
The very first one is Hunter's Challenge, it's like a little tutorial how to jump and glide from long distances, very easy.
The next one you'll need to swim, go to the beginning of Summer Forest and turn around until you saw a small water area, dive and follow the road until you manage to get out, then you have to jump and there is the orb "On a secret ledge"
Then you'll have to go to area where the portals "Hurricos" and "Sunny Beach" are, once you are there find a big ladder and climb it and in the very top of the area is the Orb "Atop a ladder"
The last one is near to the area where Ocean Speedway is, you'll see two big doors if you push/flame the switch, one of them opens but the other one closes, to solve it you have to close the first door, then jump to ledge of the "balcony", if look carefully you'll see another ledge to your left, just jump and glide and hover if you need it and there is the last orb "Behind the door"

- Idol Springs: Just one (1)
I recommend you to solve the puzzle orb challenge, to locate the NPC you have to swim in the very beginning of the world, then find and follow a tunnel until you can get out of the water, once you are out, you'll see a big room with a NPC, he will ask you to solve 3 puzzles, okay?
Okay then!!! the first puzzle is to turn all 8 blocks to yellow, you just have to jump to it to switch them, here is the sequence:
2, 4, 5 and 7 are yellow, to solve it just jump once in the block 3, 6, 1 and 8 (FOLLOW THIS ORDER!!) Easy, don't you think?
The next one is located in the "pond" or in the big "Moai/Idol" in the beginning to the left of the very first door. This time Foreman Bud will ask you to feed the statue with fish, you have to flame 10 fish, just flame the blue and yellow one, NOT THE RED ONES!!! Just be careful, you can do it, if you did it, WELL DONE!! After that, our friend will ask to one more task and you have to find him, Great... He is near to final door of the world, where the colored stones are, got it? OKAY!! The Final Puzzle/task is to jump to the stones IN THE CORRECT ORDER, to solve it, just jump in this order: Green Star, Orange Figure, Orange Moon, White Moon and Blue Circle, YOU DID IT!!! You can actually try to get the orb "Hula Girl Rescue", but it needs a lot of practice. Anyway, you got the Orb "Foreman Bud's puzzles"

- Colossus: Every single one (3)
Okay, The first orb is a "Hockey Game", to find the NPC you have to reach to the very end of the world (where the Portal and Talisman is), you have to turn to the right, just walk to that way and you'll find an Ice Floor area with gems (NOT THE CAVE) and you'll see the NPC, he will ask if you wanna play a game, you have to say "Yes please". Okay, you have 2 minutes to score 5 goals/points in the red goal, grab the "marker", take your time shoot to the Red Goal, it takes some practice but you'll be okay, I did this challenge in 1 minute and 3 seconds. If you did it, GRATZ!! You just got the Orb "Hockey vs Goalie".
The NPC will ask if you want to play a game again, but this time is one vs one, you have to score 5 points before the other team does it, this one is easy, just grab the marker first you'll be fine, if the other guy grabs the marker, just flame him and he will drop it, flame him everytime you want to, that's the trick. If you did it, Excellent!! You got the Orb "Hockey one on one"
The last orb is to find and Torch every single cursed statue in the level, to find the NPC and accept this quest you have to defeat 11 enemies to activate the "Super Jump Powerup", just near to end area of the level there is one, just touch it IN FRONT OF THE "BUILDING", not to the big thing in front of the "nowhere", once you reach to the building, turn to your right and you'll find an entrance with 2 statues, but look, IS THE PROFESSOR, but he is danger, just approach to him and the spirit will leave, but not for good. The Professor ask you to flame 10 green cursed statues, you'll have to find them, but here are the locations or you can see a video if you like (I'm playing the game while I'm writing this by the way):
2 of them are just outside of the room, flame them. Glide to the front of the entrance where the Professor is and you'll see another one at the end of your glide. Go to your left after this one, just fall and turn around and flame it (To the left where the NPC Brother Clive is). Then follow your path to the beginning of the level and you'll see 2 more statues, flame them for good!!! Okay, go back to the area when you need to speak to Brother Curtis to move the platform up and down, you'll see a statue in that room, behind him. Then Go outside where I told to used to Super Jump powerup, in that area there is a statue behind a big square thing (looking to the "nowhere"). After that one you need to use the powerup, but this time going to the big square thing, once you are thee, glide to the upper part of the chamber where the exit portal is, follow the path and you'll find an ice cave, the statue is inside. And the last one is outside that cave, just fall to the lower level (in front of the cave, be careful), if you did it, go to your right and there is!! You did it!, You just got the last orb of this level, "Evil Spirit Search"

Hurricos, Sunny Beach, Aquaria Towers and Ocean Speedway are next...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#6 Posted: 17:45:46 02/09/2013
Part 2 (Sorry for double-post)

- Hurricos: All of them (3)
The First one is to activate all generators and catch the Stone thiefs, to find the NPC you have past the area where you need to use 2 Diodes (keys) in a small bridge, once you past that part GO Forward and turn to the left, you'll see a area with a small platform, if you look to the right, you'll find a tunnel and at the end you'll see the NPC with 2 stone thiefs, flame one of them and then talk to the NPC, he will ask you to catch/flame every thief while you are trying to activate all generators/electric towers. Just grab some spheres and put it in some of the electric towers, you'll hear a warning alarm, you have to find the thiefs and flame them, easy. If you did it, good, you got the Orb "Stone Thief Chase"
The second Orb quest is to Glide over to the factory, The NPC is near to the end area, first you have to activate the Supercharge powerup, then use it to smah some "blocks" to turn off the windmill speed and finding the stair way to the NPC, Then just glide and past the moving platforms until you find another NPC and you got and orb and a whirlwind to start from that point, You got the orb "Factory Glide 1"
And the last one is to keep gliding until you reach to the factory, if you turn off the windmills, you can continue, you have to glide to the windmill of your left and then to the other one (the right one), then glide to your right and then forward, now look to your right and you'll see a small windmill, glide to that area and here we are, you'll see some moving platforms, take your time to study this and then jump and glide on each platform, if cross that abyss, YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Now, there is a NPC, he will need your help to turn off the factory, you have go inside and push the button. And then he will be grateful and there you go, you just got the last orb of Hurricos, "Factory Glide 2"

- Sunny Beach: All of them (3)
The first quest is to destroy 7 boxes with your superflame powerup, the powerup and the NPC are in the same area (a big open area, you can see the "nowhere") once you accept it, you will have to use the powerup and destroy all 7 boxes, the locations are:
To your left, there is bax, please don't fall to the nowhere. Then go to your right and you'll see something like a cave, inside there is a button, if you step on it a door will open with a box inside, just aim and shot (press the triangle button to aim). In the same big area go to the stairs and you'll see it. Then go to the next area (where the final turtle is), just dive underwater and there is another box. Go back to the powerup, because now you have to go back to the beginning and destroy the last 3 boxes, 2 of them is to your left, in the ground and in a upper level. And the last one is in the very beginning, follow the tunnel and there is, is in front of you. And that's it, you just got the orb "Blasting Boxes"
The second and third orb challenge is located in the final area of the level, there is a wall ladder in a corner with a NPC, just climb it and you'll find another NPC, he is going to cook some baby turtles o_0, unless you stop him. The challenge is TO NOT LET ANY TURTLE go to the Pot of the center, the only thing you have to do is to charge/push every single turtle to the waterpool and that's it. If you did both challenges, GREAT!! You got the orbs "Turtle Soup 1" and "Turtle Soup 2"

- Aquaria Towers: Mmm... just 2 challenges (2)
First you have to finish the level first, because you need to go OUTSIDE of the level, don't be scared, you will not die, you'll find a huge open area with a lot of gems, you have to look/swim around until you find Hunter with a Manta Ray (cute!!), he will ask to you if you can Ride it and follow the course that a Seahorse if leaving to you (you have to follow the seahorse) if you did it, he will give an orb and Hunter will ask if you want a Harder ride, that's very easy. In other words, if you manage to beat these both challenges, nice. You just got the orb "Manta Ride 1" and "Manta Ride 2"

- Ocean Speedway: DO IT!! (1)
First you have to beat the speedway, if you did it, just repeat/restart the course. Okay, when you start you'll see the pink circles in the air, GO TO THE LEFT! and you'll see a lot of fish watching the course, one of them is a female, talk to her and she will ask you if you wanna "Race" with the champion (Hunter). This challenge it takes some time to beat, you have to follow Hunter and cross every single circle with him!! With some practice you'll be fine, once you are done, the Queen will give an Orb, YAY!! The orb is "Follow Hunter"

And that's for Summer Forest Homeworlds, but LOOK! We already have 20 Orbs!! (If you manage to read the whole thing, Good!!)

Coming up, Autumn Plains Homeworlds..
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:27:24 02/09/2013 by SamXala
#7 Posted: 17:04:24 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Here is what I don't have:

World 1:
Summer Forrest: 3
Glimmer: 3
Colossus: 3
Hurricos: 3
Sunny Beach: 3
Aquaria Towers: 3

Before I list anymore I will get this 18

I have 16.
---
#8 Posted: 20:03:17 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Got 34 gonna go to bed and get the other 6 tomorrow.
---
#9 Posted: 01:21:22 05/09/2013
- Autumn Plains Homeworld: Get them (2)
I recommend you to go inside the castle, just like going to Gulp's Overlook hole, just take the second portal from Summer Forest to Autumn Plains (Where Crush's Dungeon hole is), okay? Okay!! Once you are here in Autumn Plains in front of Gulp's Overlook hole, go to the stairs, once you are up, STOP, see the wall to your right? BREAK IT!! You'll see a whirlwind at the end, go to it and you'll be on a balcony, Zoey is right there and it will ZAP you, but why? Anyway, look around until you see another whirlwind, but wooah!!! Yup, you just reach to top area of the Homeworld, nice don't you think?. Now, If you look very carefully you'll see a Pillar from a huge distance, outside of the wall that surrounds the garden area, creepy, just take your breath, jump and glide and You gotta Believe!!! (I'm playing the game while I'm writing this, so I know what you feel smilie!!), if you just touch the ground (pillar), grab my Favorite Orb and flame the wooden boxes with some purple gems, You are INSANE!!
But is not over, now you have to get out of the pillar without dying (that's the idea), you have to jump, glide and hover to the great wall to reach to the safe area, I recommend you to charge, jump, glide and them hover at the end of your glide. If you did it, Nice, now, DON'T jump to the grass, stay on the wall and follow the path to your left until you reach to a very strange looking wall, you know what you have to do, DESTROY IT!!! and there is the second Orb!! Gratz!! You just got these 2 insane orbs "The end of the wall" and "Long glide!"

- Skelos Badlands: Meeh... only one (1)
I Just recommend to get only 1 orb, you don't need to speak to any NPC to do it. You have to search, defeat/knock out 8 lizards and retrieve 8 bones, easy don't you think? But where in the world are these lizards, here they are:
The first one is above of the big skull cave, just grab a lava rock, aim, shoot and grab the bone. Once you are inside of the tunnel/cave, you'll see an exit to the left, watch out for the enemies, at the end of the path you will see a lizard, just flame it, or if want to, charge the flame guy and let the head kill the lizard smilie!!. Go back to the cave and follow your path until you saw a powerup, but is not acivated, you have two options: See where is the lizard in the small room, kill it with a lava rock and get the bone, OR just defeat 16 enemies to to activate the powerup and get the bone without getting hurt. Then keep going until you saw 2 flame boys and a ladder to the left, go to the left, you'll see some lava and a lava rock, grab the lava rock spit it to the glass wall 3 times to your right (Look to your right) and then just kill the lizard that is inside the small room. Once you are finally out of the big cave, jump the platforms until you see another powerup, now use it and go the lava stairs to your left, once you are inside the cave, you'll see a lizard to your left and right, the left one you have to jump glide and torch it in order to get the bone, just jump and glide in the right moment and the one who is in the right of the same cave, just make your way to the platforms and you'll be fine. Then get out of the cave and follow the path until you saw the portal in front of you, turn to your right and you will see 2 more lizards, you have to jump to every pillar in order to reach to one of them , grab a lava rock and spit it to the lizard and get the bone. The last one is a bit tricky, in the same platform where you kill your last lizard, look and jump to the bone of the same pillar and then jump to the ledge, keep jumping and gliding until you reach to the final lizard and get the bone. The NPC will be grateful, he will give and orb (finally) and also his skeleton buddy will dance for you!! Enjoy the dance and the orb "Dem Bones"

- Crystal Glacier: Get both (2)
First you have to defeat 15 or 16 enemies to activate the superfly powerup, once you did that, go to the area where Dirtybags, eehh I mean Moneybags wants some gems and he will raise a bridge (with a little trick is not necessry but who cares?). Okay, just go down of the bridge and you'll see an NPC, he will ask you to defeat 50 Draclets but in a very quick, if you left one alive, he will bring more of his friends, with some practice you'll make it. If you make it, nice, you just got the orb "Draclet cave"
The other quest is one of the most easiest in the whole, to find the NPC you have cross the bridge from Cashbags, I mean "Moneybags" and you'll see some big bones like another bridge, cross it and you'll find Shaman Tok, he will ask if you can search and bring back his snow leopard George. Follow the path until you see a leopard and follow him and then he will stop in any water looking hole, he wants to eat something, just flame a fish when any fish appears and George will eat it o_0, then just keep following and flame another fish and then again, until he is just staying at your side with some meow (OMG, THAT'S CUTE!!!), you can go back to the Shaman with George, he will give you the orb "George the snow leopard". Bye George, I'll miss you, but we have to keep going.

- Breeze Harbor: Only one (1)
Okay, this quest is to destroy 8 floating mines around the level, the only way to destroy them is using cannon, the first and second floating mines are after the first whirlwind, use the cannon and shoot them, with some practice you can shoot the second with blind fire style smilie. After turning on the fire to raise the water level go to your left and you'll see the NPC and the cannon, use the cannon to destroy the 2 mines, then cross the abyss with the flying ships and go to your right and you'll find the last cannon and shoot the last 4 mines. You did it, the NPC will give the Orb "Mine Blast"
You can actually try to get the orb, but you will probably be sick of hearing the quote "Trouble with the trolley, eh?" Meeh, let's just keep going to Zephyr!!
---
#10 Posted: 03:03:45 05/09/2013
- Zephyr: All of them (4)
Okay, once you pass the big cave, just go down to the ground, you will see something like cows if you fall right after the cave ends, 2 of the 4 orb quest is to bring back the cows to Little Bo Peep pens, 2 of the cows are in the same exact area where you fall, one of them is near to the pen. Now you have two roads, go to the right of the pen and you'll see a wall ladder (you have to climb), you will find 2 more cows but you need something powerful to push them out (they are trapped), if you look carefully, you'll see a Superflame powerup, use it and shoot the cows with it, don't worry, they can't die, shoot them until they are 100% out, once you push them back to the pen, go back to the exactly place where you just fall at the beginning and you'll see a cave. And here is where your quest 3 and 4 begins, but I'll talk about that later. In this area are 2 more cows, search them and once you find the cows, one of them is on the lower part and the other is near where the Professor is, to get them out of the area you have to charge, not flame them, and once you did it, you will get 2 orbs (or the second orb), these orbs are "Cowlek corral 1" and "Cowlek corral 2"
The other 2 challenges are trying find Juliet whity the Professors help, he will give you a magic beans, I mean "seeds", the idea is to got more seeds to make your way to Juliet, grab the seed and bring it to the lower area where you found the cow, remember? You'll see a spot to spit the seed and use it as a platform, you get another seed, just bring these 2 seeds where the Professor is, to get your seed back from the spot, just flame it. Now just throw the seeds in the first and second spot, at the left of the second one you'll get another seed and use it in the next spot, now you can jump to the big platform and there is another seed, just throw it in front of you to reach to next platform where 2 enemy birds are and get the seed from that platform and throw it follow the path until you find the Professor, he will give 2 more seeds and an Orb, now grab the seeds and bring them to the other side, now spit one of them in the spot to raise, then bring the other seed and jump to the new platform and plant it in the final spot, and there is Juliet!! You did it!! You just got the last orbs of Zephyr "Sowing seeds 1" and "Sowing seeds 2"

- Scorch: Just one (1)
To get this "easiest" orb, you have to pass the first gate, then turn to the left, you'll see a stairs, after that you'll see Hunter, he will ask if you want to help him to catch the monkeys and prevent Hunter to get hurt from them, just follow him and charge to the tree where a monkey is and Hunter will try to catch him, I recommend you to get full healed before this, because you can probably die trying to complete this task. Anyway, you should get this orb without any problem, the orb is "Barrel of Monkeys"

- Fracture Hills: Just one (1)
These orbs are really hard, but I think this one is the easiest one, anyway, the NPC to start this mission is just in your way to save the fauns, just go forward and before turning to the cliff at your left (where the final faun is), you'll see an NPC next to a small building/house, she will ask to free her friend, in order to complete the mission and save the faun, you must use the Supercharge powerup, the powerup is right to your left but you need 14 "souls" to activate the powerup, once active, you have to follow the route on the ground and jump in the exact time when is necessary. There you go!! easy, don't you think? Anyway, If you did it, you will get the orb "Free the faun"

- Magma Cone: One is fine, but... (1)
Okay, first of all, you need to go to the end of the level/world, once you are there in the volcano, in front of the npc who gives you the Talisman, if you turn around and look carefully, you'll see a NPC in a Bridge, to go that bridge (Glide). Once you are there, talk to the NPC, he will ask if you can defeat some Lava Monsters and get back the party hats, okay? OKAY!! You have to defeat 12 lava monster with lava rocks, to get a lava rock, you have to "touch" the vapour from the lava.If you have problems to find where the lava monster are, here is my route:
Use the powerup and grab any lava stone, when you have one, go back to the bridge and use to powerup again. Go to your right, there is a lava monster in a pillar. Next there are 2 monsters in the same way in an area like a lava pool, there is a vapour to get a lava rock. Then keep going to your right there is another one in a pillar. Go a little up, you'll see another one in a pillar. Before going to to "recharge" the powerup, there is a monster below the bridge. Now we should have 6/12, now you should take the powerup and go to the lower part of the area, you'll find 4 lava monster on your way, take your time and shoot one by one, don't try to get too close from them because you can probably get hurt by them and the lava. Once you defeat them, we should have 10/12, go back to the powerup and keep going to te right, you'll see a tunnel, grab a rock and shoot it to the last 2 monster, the last one is a little tricky. You did it!! You just got the orb "Party crashers"
---
#11 Posted: 04:48:27 05/09/2013
I'll finish with this (Sorry for posting a lot...)

- Shady Oasis: Both (2)
In order to try to get these orbs, you should beat the level first, okay? To get your first quest, you need to speak to the NPC who is in the same area where the exit portal is, he will ask to get back the 3 magic lamps from the thieves, the thieves are:
Go back to the main building, you'll find the first one, in order to catch him, I recommend you to charge and when you get close to him, flame him, that should do the trick! Once you catch him, keep going back until you get out of the building, where the second fruit tree is, the thief should be just around the acid pool, he is very to catch, so you have to be careful to not get hurt by the acid, remember: Charge and then flame him. One more to go, you need to go gack where the NPC is, once you are there, make sure to go down of platfrom where you are standing, you'll see the last thief and a NPC (talk to him later...), just do the same thing (charge and flame) and you'll make it. You did it, the NPC will give you the orb "Catch 3 thieves"
Remember the NPC I told about? Well, talk to him now, he will ask if you can help him to save his 8 brothers before they sink into the lava, to beat this, you have to use the Headbash, Grundy will lead the way to his brothers, the task is very easy. If you manage to save his 8 brothers, You are a savior!! You got the orb "Free Hippos"

- Metro Speedway: GET IT!! (1)
I have to admit this task is gonna be a painful for you, but it's no so hard to beat ^-^
In order to get to the NPC you have to beat the speedway first, once you beat it, restart the course. Go forward and then turn to the left, once you are in the main way, turn to the RIGHT when you see a big building, there is an entrance behind the waterfall, you'll find the Mayor, he will ask you if you can help Hunter to get back the money from the criminals in the city, and get the bags of money before it lands to the canal (water), the only thing you have to do is follow Hunter, fly and get the loot, with some practice, you will get the orb "Grab the Loot"

- Icy Speedway: GET IT, IT'S EASY!! (1)
Remember, beat the course first and then restart. At the beginning, if you look carefully to your left you'll see "Igloo", charge to it and you'll see Hunter, Hunter will ask you if you wanna try paragliding, the challenge is pretty easy, you have to pass to EVERY SINGLE RING, don't worry, it's not so hard, you will probably take 2 or 3 tries. If you did, YOU are not afraid of heights!! You got the orb "Parasail through Rings"

Well, we are done with Autumn Plains (for now, hehehe...), but look!! We earn 17 Orbs!! WE have 37 orbs!!!

Okay, time to go to Winter Tundra.

- Winter Tundra: All Orbs (3)
Okay, once you are here, to pass to the main gate, then turn to your left and go to the whirlwind, when you are on the top, look around, you'll should see a waterfall, right? GLIDE TO THAT WATERFALL!!! Don't worry, you will not get hurt, hehehe... Okay, now you'll see that there's a secret water tunnel, just swim to the end, once you are out, you'll see our shiny friend at the end, our shiny friend is "Top of the waterfall"
Now, go back to the whirlwind and this time, look to your right (where the "nowhere" is), did you see the wall around the garden? try to glide to the top of the wall, if you feel that you can probably die if you try it, then fly to where the waterfall is, but don't go to it, just stop when you are at the top of the wall and make your way to the end, you will see an Orb, GET IT NOW!! You just got "On the tall wall"
The last one is very easy, did see the rocks where Moneybags is/were? In order to break those rocks, you have to use the headbash, but there is a big one, how the heck we are going to break it? EASY!! Just go to the upper level/ground on the same area (in front of the rock) and use the headbash when you are on the top of it (in the air I mean). If you broke it, YOU DID IT!! You just got the Orb "Smash the rock"

YOU DID IT, You got 40 Orbs!! Now you can face Ripto, but be careful, he is tougher than it looks, hehehe...

If for some reason you need more orbs because you found some of these are hard for you, then just complete the levels Mystic March, Cloud Temples (need 15 orbs to open it), Robotica Farms, Metropolis (need 25 orbs to open it) and Canyon Speedway (the NPC is in the area where the big birds are, look to your left once you are there)

That's it, I'M DONE WITH THIS!! I'll hope this was useful for you, remember, enjoy the game, hehehe...
---
#12 Posted: 15:19:03 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Got 40 and beat Ripto!

Ripto was easier than Gulp!
---
#13 Posted: 17:04:48 05/09/2013
Hahaha, I'm glad you made it!
---
#14 Posted: 17:28:19 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I just had to put work into it.
---
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#15 Posted: 04:07:28 11/09/2013
Whenever I replay this game, I always end up either getting all the orbs in one run, or I'll have just a few and end up replaying Summer Forest levels for the ones I missed. smilie
#16 Posted: 10:10:44 22/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Wasn't that hard after all!
---
#17 Posted: 15:03:05 25/10/2013
In my opinion, this game is way too easy from the other 2 games (StD and YotD)
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#18 Posted: 18:32:22 03/11/2013
Whenever I play Spyro 2, I always do a 100% run because getting the stuff is just a cakewalk. Then again, I do that for the other two Insomniac Spyros as well.
---
Eh.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#19 Posted: 10:22:44 04/11/2013
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Whenever I play Spyro 2, I always do a 100% run because getting the stuff is just a cakewalk. Then again, I do that for the other two Insomniac Spyros as well.

I always like to get 100% on any of the original Spyro games, I just enjoy doing it, and get a lot of satisfaction, especially from Enter the Dragonfly as that takes so long due to the glitches. Such a purple Goonro.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me