Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The aventures of Drago and Cindy
Page 1 of 1
The aventures of Drago and Cindy [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#1 Posted: 06:30:01 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
plot: there were two dragons in the vilage that love too explore but they explore into the human world and they can morph into humans! what will happen you will find out

Apearnce for Drago in dragon form [User Posted Image][/url] in human form he can morph into http://www.google.com/imgres?i...Q9QEwAA&dur=407 (credit to artist~)

appearnce for cyndy [User Posted Image][/url] as human http://www.google.com/imgres?i...Q9QEwCg&dur=614 ( credit too artist ~)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2 Posted: 06:44:23 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
chapter one~ the story of Cyndy and Drago

Cyndy was a play full dragon when she was 6 and her mother died but she some how knew how to survive, then she found Drago. Drago was surprized to see a 6 year old dragon when he was 10 but he desided to take care of her. "young dragon follow me" he said with a strange voice "eep" said Cyndy as she followed "can't talk yet, huh thought Drago "Eep ep " said cyndy

"young dragon meet my family- wait were are they" he said then shruged "must not be home" but what Drago and Cyndy did not know, that they were specil dragons and they did not know they liked eachother til now

tell me what you think please
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 07:18:32 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
( i will try harder to explain now)
Chapter two~ the surprize (part 1)

Cindy awoke in her bed she saw Drago asleep so she quietly snook outside to hunt. Drago was pretending to sleep though and saw her sneek out so Drago secretly followed her. Cindy saw a small deer and desited to hunt it . "hope she does not hurt herself" thought Drago as he studied the grown up deer. Cindy charged at it. The dear fell to the ground. "Yes" said Cindy

Drago came out from his hiding place " nice job, Cindy" he said Cindy jumped "you scared me" she said "how did you know i was here?" " I just know" replyed Drago. Cindy rolled her eyes then flew back to the cave " I see something speacil in her but don't know what" said Drago as he flew back

there will be a part two of this
---
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#4 Posted: 22:31:37 01/09/2013
This definitely could be interesting! Good luck in your fanfictioning future! smilie
#5 Posted: 22:32:23 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you , will you read more if i make more chapters?
---
#6 Posted: 23:11:06 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
When they were back at the cave they ate the deer "this deer is delitios" said Cindy "yeah" said Drago "but it has to much meat not enough good stuff" "good stuff?" asked Cindy "yeah good stuff i mean like the fat" said Drago "oh" said Cindy "i know there is something speacial between us but what?" thought Cindy

"okay so what do you want to do now,Cindy?" asked Drago "i don't know" said Cindy staring in his blue eyes (pretend there blue) "maybe play checkers?" asked Drago "Sure" said Cindy "do you ever think ... we are supose to be one?" "sometimes " said Drago "so i am not the only one?" asked Cindy "nope" said Drago

Chapter 3 - the checkers game (will do later)
---
#7 Posted: 23:16:11 01/09/2013
So far, so good! Excited to see if checkers if different in their world.
And by good stuff I meant the fat. Hahaha, I don't know if that was intended to be funny or not, but it made me smile. Patiently awaiting chapter 3! smilie
#8 Posted: 23:23:03 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
i will make it now

"okay so were is the checker bord " asked Cindy "right here" said Drago "oh i see it " said Cindy grabing it Drago set up the borard with the kings and queens on the bord "your move , Cindy" he said Cindy moved it forward. "Your turn" Cindy shouted ( it is a long bord ant the first to get to the others side wins) Drago moved two spaces "YOUR MOVE" he shouted "hmm " said Cindy making her move, she took the borad and swiped it away. "I win" Shouted Cindy Drago laughed "like you used to play it" "Yep" said Cindy

Chapter four - the Forest ~ will do that later
---
#9 Posted: 00:05:47 02/09/2013
I like that the rules are different than ours. I'm excited to see what the next chapter is about. Keep writing, every couple chapters I already see improvement! Can't wait to see what this story will devolp into!!
#10 Posted: 00:13:58 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
thank you :3

"hey have you ever been in the forest?" asked Drago "nope" said Cindy "not even when you were little?" asked Drago "nope" said Cindy "but i heard legends and it happens today". "What?" asked Drago "i need to see that" . "Okay follow me" said Cindy . Drago follows. there were a bunch of trees and ponds. "Wow" said Cindy . "mm hmm" said Drago "were is the legend you speaked of?" . "it should be coming....... now" said Cindy. There was a flash of blinding light and a poratal was there. "Come on" Cindy shouted "Let's go". Drago rolled his eyes and went through the portal . so did Cindy . when they were out they were HUMANS. "what am i?" Cindy asked "i knew this was not a good idea" said Drago

Chapter five - getting use to the human world
---
#11 Posted: 00:25:45 02/09/2013
Ooooo, NOW it's really getting good! Once again awaiting the next chapter! smilie
#12 Posted: 00:27:14 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
i don't really feel like fan fiction right now but i will make more later smilie
---
#13 Posted: 00:49:03 02/09/2013
Sounds good! Sorry if you feel like I'm pressuring you to update, update at your own pace.
#14 Posted: 00:52:36 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sky Airglow
Sounds good! Sorry if you feel like I'm pressuring you to update, update at your own pace.

no u are not don't worry smilie i love to make stuff but i will stop making this story for a little while
---
#15 Posted: 01:43:43 02/09/2013
Okay, sounds good! Glad to hear I'm not pressuring you. Once you decide to come back to this fic, I'm excited to see what you will do with it.
#16 Posted: 06:48:50 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"wh-what are we?" asked Cindy "your fault" thought Drago "i think we are .. humanoids?" "humans?" asked Cindy "percisley" said Drago "but what do we do in this world?" "hey were are my wings?" asked Cindy "mine are gone too!" said Drago. a human stared at them like "wings? what?". "can we still walk on four legs?" asked Cindy "maybe" said drago. he tried to walk on four legs but fell. "oh my" said Cindy "are you okay?" "i will be fine" said drago standing up. Cindy started to stand up and was about to fall but Drago helped her up. "wow this might be hard" said Cindy. "just follow my lead" said Drago starting to walk . "this is so cool" said Cindy "but is there a way to go back to our world?" "maybe but maybe we will need to wait for ten years or something" said drago. "that means we are traped?!?!!?" said Cindy "and i am only 16!!!". "calm down young one" said Drago like he said when she was seven.

Chapter six~ the unknown of the humans world
---
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#17 Posted: 10:48:55 02/09/2013
Well... I've read your story... Uh, could you check your spelling???
And try to make your story a little bit longer... smilie
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#18 Posted: 13:22:45 02/09/2013
What Dendragon said is true. But otherwise, do continue! This is getting interesting! smilie
#19 Posted: 16:24:26 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I AM ONLY SEVEN I CAN NOT SPELL
Edit: and i am doing it long smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:35:21 02/09/2013 by Eevee88
#20 Posted: 17:11:01 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
i will do this now

There were a bunch of humans walking around the city. "were are we in this world?'' asked Cindy squinting her eyes. "I think we are in New York City" said Drago " and there is a forest in here somewhere i can feel it". "But what if we need to wait 3 days to get back home?" asked Cindy. "we might,we might not" said drago "but what are these pointy things?". A man stared at them then replyed "they are Sky scrapper's". "Sky scrapper's?, Cool" said Cindy "but what is that?". The man looked confused but answered anyways. "it is the stacue of Liperty, and were did you come from". "We-" Cindy started but got cut off. "we came from ......... canida and moved here" said Drago hoping that was a state. "very well then" said the man. "that was close" said Cindy "yeah" said drago.

There will be a part two of this
---
#21 Posted: 17:23:06 02/09/2013
Oh, that's okay, we were just trying to make your writing better, we weren't trying to insult you in any way, sorry if it sounded like we were ganging up on you, that's not what we meant. smilie Sorry. Otherwise, nice chapter, awaiting part 2!
#22 Posted: 17:24:47 02/09/2013
Also, sorry for double post, but I think Dendragon meant to make the chapters longer, not the posts. I personally don't mind length as much. But I think that's what they meant.
#23 Posted: 17:28:06 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sky Airglow
Also, sorry for double post, but I think Dendragon meant to make the chapters longer, not the posts. I personally don't mind length as much. But I think that's what they meant.

that long is the best i got he knows that not all chapters have to be some kind of length it is up to the writer smilie
sorry if i was mean
---
#24 Posted: 17:39:07 02/09/2013
Oh no that's okay. I agree, the writer can do whatever length he/she wants. The author should be able to do whatever with the fic, so go ahead and write whatever you'd like! smilie
#25 Posted: 17:42:12 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
i will make the part two later
---
#26 Posted: 17:59:02 02/09/2013
Okay, sounds good.
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#27 Posted: 02:42:19 03/09/2013
Okay.. I agree with both of you.. -.-"
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#28 Posted: 10:19:14 03/09/2013
Heh, sorry about that... smilie
#29 Posted: 21:22:36 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Cindy stared at the rode ahead "do we have any money?". Drago checked his pockets "only 10 100 dollar bills". "._. okay but do you think that is enough to get a house thing?" asked Cindy. "knowing this place yes" said drago looking at a Motel. "Alright let's go follow me" Cindy says trying to fly. "oops forgot" she said. "Yep" said Drago "why don't you follow me ._. ". "Okie dookie " said Cindy following Drago. "okay let's walk in" said Drago.

Chapter Seven~ The Motel
---
#30 Posted: 21:27:00 03/09/2013
Nice! A new chapter!! Yay! And wow, $1,000! That's definitely a okay place to start! smilie
#31 Posted: 21:30:43 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: thank you should i make another fan fiction?
---
#32 Posted: 21:56:49 03/09/2013
I think I posted in your GB 'bout that. smilie
#33 Posted: 21:57:35 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
i know you did :3
---
#34 Posted: 23:20:47 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"welcome" said a Motel person "i will be your suvant today". "okay great" said Cindy. "what do you do here?" asked Drago. You could say that his eye's almost fell out of his head. "you mean you do not knows what a motel is?". "No" said Cindy and Drago together. "well" began the motel person. "and that is what a motel is". Cindy was sleeping. it must have been hours! "Cindy wake up" said Drago. "Huh were?" Cindy said "Oh hello". "._. one room please" said Drago. "here ya kids go" said the motel guy. "thank you" Said Drago

Part two coming soon
---
#35 Posted: 03:26:52 07/09/2013
Woo hoo! Go part 2! smilie P.S. I think you can triple post because it's your fanfic, but if you still try not to, I totally get it. smilie
#36 Posted: 03:30:17 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
P.S i don't like to double post

Cindy started to walk. "That guy was weird" she said. "Yeah" said Drago "at least we have somewhere to stay". "yeah" said Cindy. when they got there, there were buttons all over the wall, dressers, and other things. "wow" said Cindy. "let's try to push one" said Drago

Chapter 8~ the buttons
---
#37 Posted: 03:31:35 07/09/2013
Haha, classic. And yeah, I don't like double posting either, so I totally get you! smilie
#38 Posted: 03:35:21 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
thank you
---
#39 Posted: 03:39:30 07/09/2013
Your welcome. smilie
#40 Posted: 03:45:08 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Cindy presses a button. Two minauts later they had a BLT. "ooook" said Cindy surprized. "i know right" said Drago. "is that your favorit word?" Cindy started to laugh. "sometimes" Drago said. "Okay now what button?" Cindy asked. "the middle" said drago

i will edit it
---
#41 Posted: 03:46:35 07/09/2013
"Is that your favorite word?" "Sometimes." Cute, I like reading the interaction between them. Good job, as always!
#42 Posted: 03:48:48 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
thank you
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me