Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Eeeh I dunno what this is [CLOSED]
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#1 Posted: 10:12:52 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Look you don't need to read this. But can if you want smilie
Well its just the story for my animation series I want to make. I'm just gonna write the story so that I can then animate it off this...

Episode 1...

The cats were huddled in there nests. It was freezing in the winter mountains and what made it worse was the disease that came from it. There was one cat in the nursery, a queen called Whisperheart.
"I don't know why, Featherwing, but i'm too cold. Colder than I was before. Will it affect my kit?"
"Not that I know of, Whisperheart, but I will keep checking everyday."
"And its getting closer to day the kit will be born!" Meowed Whisperheart.
"Now just don't worry. You and the kit will be fine." Showing a smile to Whisperheart, she left.

INTRO

6 moons later
"Mama, whats it like being a warrior?"
"Well its very exciting, Icekit! You can take down all the wild beasts that live in the mountains and be respected by everyone!"
"Well I'll be the best! I'll kill 10 eagles a day and out run all the wolves!"
"Hah yes i'm sure you will my sweetie. And remember what tomorrow is?"
Icekit let out a squeal of excitement for she would become a apprentice tomorrow!
"I'll be a apprentice! And I can train to be the best!"
"And you will be!" Replied Whisperheart and she touched her muzzle to Icekit's pelt, "But its nearly night so its time get some sleep. You don't want to be late for the ceremony!"
"I sure don't want to be!" Squealed Icekit and she huddled up next to her mother and slept.
The next day
"Hey Icekit its your big day today!" Mewed Greytail, her father, "Come on time to get up!"
Icekit let out a big yawn and got to her paws bouncing around her father.
"I'm so so so excited!" She mewed, and without looking she bounced right into her father.
"Icekit!" He said picking her up and putting her down, "Why can't you be more careful? You always bump into me!"
"I'm sorry father..." Said Icekit looking down at her paws.
Greytail let out a mrrow of laughter and licked her pelt.
"Its okay!" He said and sat down in the snow with Icekit on his back.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the highrock for a clan meeting"
"Go on over to the highrock, Icekit" Mewed Whisperheart. Icekit walked up to the highrock and stood underneath on the little rock below. She stared up at Nightstar, the clan's leader. She was as black as coal and had amazing blue eyes. Icekit jumped when she started talking again and stopped daydreaming.
"Icekit has reached her sixth moon. She has had fun and adventure even through these cold and harsh snowy mountains. But now I believe it is time for her to learn much much more." She looked down and meowed, "Icekit, from this day until you receive your warrior name you will be known as Icepaw!"
The cats started calling her name and Icepaw was quivering with pride.
"I ask StarClan to watch over you and guide you until you find in your paws the strength and courge of a warrior."
Now Icepaw was very excited. Its time to find out who her mentor will be.
"Tanglepelt," Nightstar called, "You had an amazing mentor, Thunderclaw, and now it is your chance to teach these tricks and moves to Icepaw."
Tanglepelt, smiling, dipped his head to his leader, "I won't let CaveClan down!"
Icepaw padded over to Tanglepelt and raised her muzzle to Tanglepelt and touched noses with her new mentor.
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
PopHappy Green Sparx Gems: 165
#2 Posted: 10:15:06 29/08/2013
Nice story smilie
---
Hey guys, I rp on flockdraw. Here's a link to an rp me and my friend usaly go on. http://flockdraw.com/SonicExe
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#3 Posted: 12:43:39 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Episode 2...

Icepaw walked into the apprentices den and peeked in. A bit nervous of meeting new cats.
"Hello!!" Said a little baige cat, "I'm Sandpaw! Whats your name?"
"I'm... Icepaw..." She said shyly.
"Hey I don't bite! I only bite prey... hey your white and blue! That's really strange. Cats don't come in that colour!"
"They don't?" Asked Icepaw.
"Nope not that I know of! But hey you're cool! I like you wanna be friends?"
"Um... Sure!" Mewed Icepaw.
"Hooray!" Squealed Sandpaw and she started bouncing around Icepaw. The two friends started laughing for the fun they had. The apprentices seemed so nice!
"Oh Icepaw? Its time to train! First i'll show you around our territory." Meowed Tanglepelt.
"That sound great! Can Sandpaw come to?" Asked Icepaw
"Well I don't see why not? I'll ask Foxpelt." And he walked out with the apprentices following.

INTRO

"Alright Foxpelt said yes so come on!" Mewed Tanglepelt waving his tail to tell them to follow.
"You could do with some showing around again Sandpaw." Said Foxpelt looking at the little baige she cat.
"I suppose," Meowed Sandpaw, "And its much more fun with friends!"
"Exactly now hurry up!" Yowled Tanglepelt and the two apprentices hurried along.
After jumping over some boulders and through the trees they came to a stream that ran along the river.
"Now this is the stream where we can get water and also prey and herbs for the medicine cat." Said Tanglepelt looking at Icepaw. Icepaw sat down by the river and took a drink of the water, it was very cold and fresh. No wonder this must be a great place for prey. Sandpaw tooking a drink of it and jumped back in fright.
"Its s-s-so cold!" Yowled Sandpaw, her tail fluffed up.
"Cold?" Said Icepaw, "Its not cold!"
"Yes it is!!!" Meowed Sandpaw, "Hm I must have just been at the wrong end of the stream!"
"Heheh! maybe!" Said Icepaw with a mrrow of laughter.
"Come on lets go and show you the out of bounds area." Said Tanglepelt running over some rocks. The cats followed him and came to a dark, narrow tunnel.
"Through there is where the wild beasts live. Since we live in a small crater like thing we are safe here." Said Tanglepelt. Icepaw looked through and heared the sound of a animal. She immediately jumped back mewing with fright.
"Heh come on then!" Said Tanglepelt with the apprentices close to him and Foxpelt.

(Finish later)
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:03:54 31/08/2013 by LegendaryFlames
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me