Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > ~Sainounoari Academy - School for the Gifted~
Page 1 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
~Sainounoari Academy - School for the Gifted~ [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1 Posted: 04:25:02 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I haven't seen a roleplay like this since this section was overthrown by them a couple of years ago. So I decided to make one because what the heck.

-:-

PLOT
Hidden deep in a valley, near the Swiss Alps, lies an academy. This academy is known as Sainounoari Academy, and it translates to: School for the Gifted. And it lives up to that name.
This academy can't be seen by the mortal eye, and an invisible barrier is put around the grounds, so no human, who somehow wanders into the valley, can get in, or any student can get out.
From all around the world, students with supernatural abilities and/or features are immediately excepted into Sainounoari Academy, taken from the outside world and placed into a school where there are others like them.
The academy is quite large. It has many buildings, all for different classes. They have a couple of bell towers, a rather large swimming pool, a tennis court, and many parks, to entertain the students. The academy stretches for miles, through lush forest and large meadows, stretching along the base of the Swiss Alps. It is a beautiful private school.

It's the first day of the new year. You are either an old student returning for another year or a completely new student, entering the school ground for the first time. There's no classes on the first day, so it gives you time to settle into your new dorm and meet old and new friends.

However, something is wrong. Some of the old students are acting strange, the teachers seemed worried, and unusual dark clouds are sometimes covering the always clear blue sky. You don't know what's happening, but you just hope nothing bad is going to happen.

RULES:

• No godmodding
  • No one-sentence posts
  • No offensive language [unless you censor it]
  • Violence and romance is allowed. Keep it PG-13.
  • You are allowed a max of 4 characters. One must be slightly evil-ish.
  • Your characters cannot be human. They have to be supernatural or a mythical character. No dragons.

~Put Gifted on your character sheet if you've read this far~

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Side: [Good or Evil]
Old or New student:
Appearance: [small-ish picture or description] [give credit to artist]
History: [a few paragraphs please]
Gifted in: [what subject are they gifted in? Music, English, etc]
Other: [Optional]

My characters

[I also control some the teachers and the headmaster.]

Name: Elvira (Ellie for short)
Species: Half cat/half dark angel
Personality: When Ellie joined the school, she was quite shy, and depressed. But now, she's turned dark, and goes out into the forest every few nights. No one questions her. Ellie is quite a special girl, as she has two species of supernatural creatures inside her, a cat and a dark angel (demon).
Side: Evil
Old or New student: Old
Appearance: [credit to artist]
[User Posted Image]
History: Ellie doesn't know much about her past. It's all a blur to her. Her parents, one a dark angel and one a cat, died when she was young and was sent to stay with her aunt, who was a mortal. Her aunt rejected her and sent her to the school as soon as she was old enough.
Gifted in: Physical Education
Other: N/A

Name: Kaylen
Species: Cat
Personality: Kaylen is a strange one. He's happy and outgoing one minute and shy the next. He's normal around his friends, but he doesn't have yet since he's new to the school. His attention span is quite short. He could be in a conversation and then get distracted by a butterfly.
Side: Good
Old or New Student: New
[User Posted Image]
History: Kaylen lived a normal life in the countryside with his parents. They found out how talented he was in music and sent him to the school.
Gifted in: Music
Other: Likes fish

Name: Layla
Species: Angel
Personality: Layla has a happy attitude most of the time. She only gets angry when someone annoys her. She's excited about coming to this new school and seeing how good she really is compared to the other students.
Old or New student: New
[User Posted Image]
History: Layla lived an average life, high in the mountains someplace. She loved soaring around in the clouds with her parents, who were also angels. They found out that she was talented in music (the harp) and sent her to the school.
Other: Looks younger than her age

Name: Ryan
Species: Cat
Personality: Ryan is a laid-back guy, and stays quite most of the time. He stays out of the drama and is usually sitting in the corner, reading or writing in a book. He has some friends, but are mostly in the science room creating experiments or in the music room playing their instruments, and he's the only one in his group who is gifted in writing, so he doesn't see his friends much.
[User Posted Image]
History: Ryan lived an average life. His dad left him and his mother, so they lived in a small village in the countryside. His mother soon found a boyfriend, and Ryan was ok with that. He sent himself to the academy and has been there ever since.
Gifted in: English
Other: Has a necklace with a sapphire pendant, handed down through his family for genarations. Also, he had a little crush of Ellie when she was normal. He was greatly saddened when she turned dark.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 04:34:55 28/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2 Posted: 04:45:03 28/08/2013
Name: Basil
Species: Orc
Personality: He is kind, reasonable and understand. He loves to listen to others and can debate and discuss very well. He can by somewhat shy.
Old or new: Old
Appearance: Green, lanky, blue eyes, and wears a blue shirt with a black vest.
Gifted in: Social studies
Other: He has a twin brother, Nathaniel, who is opposite of him. They often do not get along.
History: Basil had been a hard worker, despite his constant debates with his twin brother. Him and Nathaniel both were happy to have been enrolled in the academy at the age of 13. He got along very well with most students and peers he came into contact with at the academy. His knowledge of debate and social studies was further shown here, after spending time studying and practicing with his father since he was 8.
Name: Nathaniel
Species: Orc
Personality: He is a very unforgiving and humorless orc. He almost always believes he is right, and is not very tolerant
of other opinions.
Old or new: Old
Appearance He is a darker shade of green than Basil. He has orange eyes, is shorter and thicker than his brother, and has bushy eyebrows.
Other: Read Basil, but switch his name with Basil's.
History: Nathaniel only seemed to get along with his parents. Not his brother, not his peers. He was more overjoyed than he had ever been in his life when he was to be enrolled in the academy, as was his twin brother, Basil. He always was good with English and had a powerful vocabulart, with excellent grammar, and never misspelled a word. He has often told his brother that he is very proud of their plentiful differences.
Gifted in: English

Gifted
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 05:05:18 28/08/2013 by Mrmorrises
#3 Posted: 04:47:23 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You are missing one thing. Read the first post.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:58:42 28/08/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#4 Posted: 05:35:30 28/08/2013
Name: Toko Toyuya
Species: Vampire-Witch
Personality: A deivious girl who lost track of her moral code, or rather neer had one to begin with. She doesn't care much for rules and does what she wants, though wouldn't do anything to horrendous such as murder. She has a habit of drinking and gambling and will often use her looks to get what she wants.
Side: Neutral, semi-evil
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
History: She grew up on the streets as an orphen. Toko then turned to theft and conning travelers. She conned her way into a small fortune. Eventually she discovered the dark arts and became intrigued by them. She practiced more and more until she became a powerful witch. However, while still learning, a spell went wrong led to her becoming a vampire.
Gifted in: Can debotchery be a subject? smilie
Other: She is gifted in the Dark Arts. She has a thing for Snow.

Name: Snow Nagano
Species: Angel
Personality: Incredibly naive, he will trust just and sees good in peopel even if there isn't any to be seen. Snow is kind, sweet, and caring
Side: Good, very good.
History: Snow started following the path of God at a young age as a result of being taken in by a monistary. Having such faith, that upon his death he became an angel in heaven. He has since been sent back down and enrolled in the school as God felt sorry for him for dying so young and allowed him to have a second-chance at life of sorts, yet he kept his status of being an angel and his wings which go inside his back when not in use.
Gifted in: History
Other: He cares for Toko though knows it can never be.

Name: Neru Yagiti
Species: Ghost, though made up of like electricity.
Personality: Neru prefers to do her own thing and doesn't care what others think. She doesn't usually follow instruction or work well with others. She is rather uncooperative and relaxed.
Side: Her own
History: She had been working with a dance crew travelling from town to town. After not following directions for who nows how many times and annoying her fellow dancers, she was fired. Upon leaving the dance hall, she had her headphones on and wasn't paying attention which led to her being hit by a car and dying. She ended up at the school and now haunts it.
Other: She loves music and is a gifted dancer.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:36:25 28/08/2013 by Seiki
#5 Posted: 05:39:34 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted, however you are missing one thing, but that's alright. :3
Where do you find the pictures you've used for your characters?
#6 Posted: 05:42:19 28/08/2013
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
OOC: Accepted, however you are missing one thing, but that's alright. :3
Where do you find the pictures you've used for your characters?

If you are referring to the password, I subtly hid it in the other section of 2/3 characters. smilie Couldn't make it work for the third.

I make them using www.tektek.org Then use their Dream Avatar designer to designer my own GaiaOnline avatars using actual Gaia items. I did this for all of my OCs then saved them for quick reference so I can easily jump back and copy-paste the link for them.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:53 28/08/2013 by Seiki
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6683
#7 Posted: 16:11:50 28/08/2013
Name: Aiden
Species: Fire Witch
Personality: Aiden has a fiery personality, he won't take **** from anyone. He doesn't rely on anyone but himself, turning down and even mocking people who ask if he needs help. He's rude, often making fun of others, easily agitated, and very loud.
History: Aiden was born to a fire witch, and a human. His mother was evil, yet had some feelings for him and his father. One day though, a hero came to slay her as she had cast a spell on their mate. She fled to a tall tower in the middle of a swamp, to hid and to protect her family from what she had done. As he grew, Aiden began to experiment with his powers, lighting fires and burning many things. His father became afraid of him, thus he sent him to the school for his own protection. His father knew he was a gifted drawer, so that allowed him to enroll Aiden into the school.
Gifted in: Art
Other: When angry, his hair sets on fire. He usually draws with a fireproof pencil and paper, burning anything that's not.

Name: Jessie
Species: Snake
Personality: Jessie is a dangerous person to be around, toxic even. She's rude and rubs her personality into others, getting them to act like her. She never gets personal with anyone, her past locked up inside her. She's bossy and always gets what she wants, no matter what she has to do.
History: Jessie was born into a family that consisted of a human mother and snake father, and 4 other siblings. Her two other sisters bossed her around and made fun of her that she didn't look like any of them, and she didn't. Everyone in the family had black hair, while she had blonde. She also had red eyes instead of a golden yellow. She hated them with a passion. Her brother was nice to her, saying that it was ok and that someone in the family, be it on mothers or fathers side, was like her. She liked him the most, always hanging out with him. One day, he unexpectedly died, causing her to go into a state of insanity and rage. Unfortunately for her sisters, they decided to tease her during this state. She murdered them both. In their horror and terror, her parents sent her to the school, knowing she was gifted in Band. She exited this stage after she arrived, making sure to hide anything about her past.
Gifted in: Band (She plays flute and piano)
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 17:29:44 30/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#8 Posted: 21:53:31 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Seiki: Ah, right. And cool! I might use that in the future.
@DragonCamo: Accepted! :3
#9 Posted: 21:59:40 28/08/2013
I made the other
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#10 Posted: 22:00:33 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#11 Posted: 23:10:40 28/08/2013
*shrug* i need a good guy. Also, how many people do you need till we start?

Name: Lance
Species: Centaur
Personality: Lance is a kind-hearted spirt, hating to hurt anyone. He is usually seen with a smile that lights up a room. He loves to joke around and hang out with his friends, when he makes them. He works hard and always keeps his word.
Old or New student: New
History: Lance grew up in a pretty normal house hold, horesplaying with his brothers and hanging out with his parents. After a while, his oldest brother left home and the second oldest went to college. He, being the third oldest, wanted to go to a school where his gift for math could be put to good use, thus enrolling into the school for the gifted.
Gifted in: Math
Other: Gifted.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#12 Posted: 00:14:02 29/08/2013
Ooc: I made one like this about 9 months ago. It died, so I might join this one later.
#13 Posted: 00:16:33 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
And ok weebbby.
And we'll start after one or two more people join.
#14 Posted: 06:37:58 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, for the double post. Do you guys want to start now?
#15 Posted: 14:09:09 30/08/2013
Ooc: whenever you want to, its your rp
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#16 Posted: 17:14:18 30/08/2013
OOC: I'm ok with that, but it's up to you. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 17:39:30 30/08/2013
Ooc: You said one must be slightly evil, can 2 of mine be?
EDIT: How about 2 good and one slightly evil at the start, and then they become 1 good and 2 evil.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:06 30/08/2013 by weebbby
#18 Posted: 17:41:58 30/08/2013
Quote: weebbby
Ooc: You said one must be slightly evil, can 2 of mine be?

Thats what I have
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#19 Posted: 17:42:47 30/08/2013
Ooc: Didn't see that, but I made an edit before I read that post of yours.

EDIT: Started work on my character sheets. Still a lot to go though.
2: Just Personalities and Histories left. The longest parts.
3: I checked, and it was closer to 7 months ago, not 9.
4: I finished my character sheets:

Name: Zelina
Species: Flying Rabbit Humanoid
Personality: Very playful and outgoing. Is against most electronics. Loves to jump. Loves the outdoors and the animals that live there.
Appearance: Credit to artist - imagine with rabbit ears and fluffy tail
History: As a child, she was always very shy, but then, she stopped using electronics, and built some wings out of real bird feathers. Then, a monster cast a spell on her, but it backfired, but what it did do was change her personality, and forever attach the wings to her.
Gifted in: History
Other: Has a crush on John.

Name: Jessica
Species: Vampire Elf
Personality: Sweet and kind, very caring and thoughtful. Loves to use electronics. Faints a lot, and no one knows why.
Side: Both
Appearance: Credit to artist - imagine that she has big ears tucked under her hair.
History: As a child, she was always very shy, then one day, she was abducted by a monster, who tried to cook her in a cauldron. She managed to escape, but right before she got out the door, the monster managed to cast a spell on her, making her have an evil side. She doesn't need sleep anymore, but no one, including her, knows that, so whenever she goes to sleep, she wakes up in a different location in her evilized form. Her fainting is caused by when she gets shooken awake by someone in the other location.

Name: John
Species: Elf
Personality: Loves to play video games, shy most of the time, but can get a little outgoing. Likes keeping his hair long, wearing long sleeve shirts, and a sweatshirt.
Appearance: Credit to artist - imagine with bigger ears
History: He was always a person who was picked on a lot, and that's what caused him to become shy. He eventually got his old personality back, but has been a lot more careful about everything ever since. He has become a great writer, and has been a natural at video games ever since he first played them when he was 2.
Gifted in: Math
Other: Has a crush on Jessica. Doesn't know about her evil side.

Gifted.

5: If yes to my question about changing one to evil from good, John would be the one.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 20:31:47 30/08/2013 by weebbby
#20 Posted: 23:46:09 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Interesting characters weebbby. Accepted!
LET US START~

Post for everyone

New students

It's 7am. You have just arrived at the gates of the academy. You haven't got classes today, but in half an hour, you have to go to the hall as there will be an assembly, telling you briefly about the school and what will be happening for the next week.

Old students

Old students will be in their dormitories, or around the school grounds, showing new students around.

Elvira was sitting in a tree on the branch out, out on the field of the school grounds, eating an apple. With her amazing vision, she could see all the new students arriving. She growled, not liking newcomers. They asked too many questions.

Layla was very excited. She was out of the minibus first, reaching the gate first and staring at the huge school. "Wow!" she breathed.
#21 Posted: 00:01:18 31/08/2013
Ooc: Thanks! It's been a while since I've RP'ed, so I might be a little rusty. I'll start sometime soon. smilie
#22 Posted: 00:02:21 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright. :3
#23 Posted: 00:03:30 31/08/2013
Jessie had her tail wrapped around the trunk of a tree in the field of the school grounds. Sniffing the air, she smelt fresh students, a smirk growing on her face. "Oh goody, more impressionable children to do my bidding." she said deviously.

Aiden leaned against the gate, watching all the new students pour in. He sized each one up, guessing what they were and what they were gifted in. He let out a short stream of fire from his nostrils, grinning at some of the reactions of the new students.

Lance blended into the crowd of new students walking through the gates into the school. Something caught his eye that scared some others around him. A kid had shot fire out his nose. Lance rolled his eyes and walked into the court. "Hopefully not all of the kids are like that.." he muttered.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#24 Posted: 00:08:30 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Layla glanced behind, seeing the stream of new children walk towards her. She quickly jumped out the way to let some past and them jumped back into the crowd, bumping into a boy the same size as her. He looked quite nervous.
"You alright?" she asked, nudging him gently.
The boy jumped nearly dropping the schoolbooks he was hugging to his chest. He glanced at Layla. "Huh?"
"Are you ok?" Layla asked him.
"I...I'm just a little nervous. I've never been to a big school before."
Layla nodded. "I'm a bit nervous too, but I'm really excited. I'm Layla, by the way." She smiled at the boy.
The boy gave her a small smile back. "I'm Kaylen."

Two teachers stood by the large closed doors to the hall, waiting for all the new students.
#25 Posted: 00:52:14 31/08/2013
Zelina hops around, also staring through the gap in the trees at John.
Jessica was just minding her own business, when she spotted new students coming.
John was walking around in his sweatshirt, looking for something. "Hmm, I wonder..." he said to himself. He then pulls out his phone and starts playing Fruit Ninja. He then notices a shuffling coming from in front of him. He wonders to himself what made the sound. He then puts away his phone and peers through the gap in the bushes.
#26 Posted: 00:54:54 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Elvira continued eating the apple, growling also. "There's too many new students..." she muttered.

The two teachers, by the large doors, pulled on the huge handles, pulling the ancient doors wide open to let the new students into the hall.
#27 Posted: 00:57:11 31/08/2013
Toko had her arm around a new students shoulder, walking with, pretending to act sweet and get him to lower his guard. Those who knew her could see straight through her pathetic attempt.

Snow was standing to the side, watching as this goes on. His wings were tucked in his back, making him look human. A spark of electricity appeared beside him and expanded to form into Neru.
"So, it looks like your girlfriend might be cheating on you again. If you want to keep her loyal, you'll need to put out one of these days." Neru said, not caring enough to sugar coat it.
Snow let out a sigh. "I think she's just trying to get something to eat. f you look closely you can see her fangs are out."
Neru crosses her arms and rolled her eyes.
---
#28 Posted: 01:00:55 31/08/2013
Lance took a deep breathe and exhaled as the doors opened. He slowly approached them and entered. He looked at the others around him, studying his pupils.

Aiden watched as the students were all inside the gates. He quickly walked into the court before the gates closed, locking him in. He walked towards the field. He knew a certain someone was there.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#29 Posted: 01:06:08 31/08/2013
Toko waved to the boy she had been walking with as he entered the building, giving a smile. Once he'd gone in, she licked her lips.
"See..." Snow said, nto entirely happy in being right.
"Why are you two even together anyway?" Neru asks. "You don't exactly have much in common."
"I don't know...." Snow said.
---
#30 Posted: 01:19:36 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Elvira finished her apple and chucked the core onto the ground, jumping down from the branch and squashing the core completely.

Layla and Kaylen entered the hall.

There were rows and rows of seats to sit in. The assembly would be starting any minute.
#31 Posted: 01:19:49 31/08/2013
Jessie stayed, wrapped around the trunk of the tree. She look towards the court, watching the students walk into the halls. She could not make them out clearly but didn't care. "So, any ones of use?" Jessie asked, seemingly to know where. From behind the other side of the tree, Aiden emerged. "Not really. They're were the regular demons, cats, fawns, and all other sorts of weird things" he said. "Though, there was a centaur who didn't seem to afraid of me or any of the others." he said. Jessie grinned. "But then again Aiden, your not something to be scared of" She said jokingly. Aiden glared at her. "Whatever snake breathe" he shot back. Jessie hissed but stayed concentrating on the students.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#32 Posted: 01:35:02 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
More and more children piled into the hall, taking their seats.
"Come on," Layla said, tugging Kaylen out of the crowd. They sat down in the front row.
#33 Posted: 01:39:12 31/08/2013
Lance stood near the back, as not being able to actually sit on the floor. He huffed, as it was one of the bad things about being a centaur. He could lay, but that won't happen in the hallway.

ooc: quick question, is there a window in the hallway?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#34 Posted: 01:41:01 31/08/2013
OOC:I'll have to join later.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#35 Posted: 01:48:37 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @DragonCamo: There is a window in the hall, yes.
@chained skull: Ok. :3

Layla glanced up at the roof of the call. There were some angels doing some last minute decorating. There was tinsel and streamers draped across the ceiling and walls, and the school flag hung down proudly from the middle of the ceiling.
#36 Posted: 01:54:18 31/08/2013
Blaze and Jessie were hidden behind the window, watching in. This was a good time to size up the students and make another check to find a good and willing victim. Jessie looked at the students, unimpressed. "Urrgg none of them seem useful!" she complained.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#37 Posted: 02:05:56 31/08/2013
Toko walked up to a window and peeked in, looking over the new students. She'd already found one she'd be eating later today. She looked over the others and noticed a centaur. "Ooo! Horsey. I want to ride!"
Neru floated over to her. "How old are you?"
"Older than you."
---
#38 Posted: 02:06:57 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Suddenly, the crowd hushed. A women with angel wings walked out onto the stage. It was the headmaster.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:10 31/08/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#39 Posted: 02:09:47 31/08/2013
Jessie looked to her right to see Toko and Neru. "Oh great" she mumbled. She nudged Aiden in the ribs, and darted her eyes towards them. Aiden took a quick side glace at Toko and Neru, hearing her comment on the centaur. He rolled his eyes and looked back to the students. Jessie giggled a little and went back to looking at the students.
Lance looked towards the windows, noticing the older students looking in. He cocked his eyebrow and gave a questioning look at the one student who looks like he was her birthday present.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#40 Posted: 02:23:57 31/08/2013
"Anyway, if you have better things to do, you can leave. I need to stick around to wait on one of the new kids." says Toko, licking her lips once more.
"Whatever." She floats away.
---
#41 Posted: 02:27:12 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The headmaster reached the centre of the stage.
"Welcome new students!" She called out. "My name is Mrs. Vivian. I am the headmaster of Sainounoari Academy. I welcome you to one of the only mythical and supernatural creature schools in the entire world. I hope you will enjoy your stay here." She paused.
"Today there will be no classes. What you will be doing today is recieving your timetable and finding your dormitories and classes. You willl also recieve a list of rules. Everything you need to know will be on that. Lunch will be in the cafeteria at 12pm. If you need any help, ask a student, staff member, or me. We'll be very happy to help." She smiled at the new students and clapped her hands.
Everyone started to get up.

"Well, that was quick." Layla murmured, helping Kaylen up.
#42 Posted: 02:30:41 31/08/2013
Jessie looked at Aiden and smirked. Aiden returned it as they began to walk to the entrance. They leaned against the wall on either side of the door. Jessie put on a fake helpful attitude and friendly posture while Aiden leaned against the wall and and pretended to stop paying attention to whats going on around him.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 02:35:59 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Now, near the entrance, four teachers with desks sat there, handing out the timetables.
"Let's wait," Layla said, hanging onto Kaylen's sleeve.
Even in a timeframe of about 5 minutes, these two had already become friends.
#44 Posted: 02:37:41 31/08/2013
As the students started coming out, Toko spooted the one she'd set her eyes on before.
"Hi, I waited for you." she smiled.
He thanked her and they walked off. She led him off to a small path between two buildings. With a flick of her wrist, a wall appeared sealing off the path. The boy turned quickly to see what had happened. Before he could make a sound, she lunged for him and bit his neck, fangs beared.
---
#45 Posted: 02:41:02 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Whoa, what. smilie

Soon, most the students had left, as they had recieved their timetables.
Layla and Kaylen walked up to the desks, recieved their timetables and went outside.

Elvira walked towards the school, still growling.
#46 Posted: 02:46:37 31/08/2013
Lance took a timetable and walked out the door. He looked at newer students asking others for help and other things. He looked at his timetable to find his dormitory. He jumped as a pair of hands gripped his shoulders. He twisted around to see the same boy who had blown fire at them. "Well hello there, need any help?" Aiden asked in the most sincere voice he could fake. Everything about Aiden screamed trouble to Lance. "Nah, i'm fine" he replied.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#47 Posted: 02:48:24 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Elvira walked into the courtyard, seeing Aiden with Lance.

Layla and Kaylen, while silent, outside, studied their timetables.
#48 Posted: 02:49:07 31/08/2013
OOC: It's ok, it was a nameless, faceless student. I did say Toko was semi-evil.

Toko removed the wall she'd created, gently dabbing away the blood from her lip. The boy already removed by her magic. She walks back to join her friends.
"I wish you wouldn't eat the other students." Snow said.
"I wish you'd let me have fun with you in the bedroom." Toko winked.
"Told you." Neru snidly adds.
---
#49 Posted: 02:54:57 31/08/2013
Jessie took a student by surprise, quickly wrapping around him. "Well hello their handsome." she said in the most seductive voice. Her grip tightened with every breathe the student made. She smiled. "It's been soo long since I've had the company of a man, think you could fill the void?" she said, with fake lust in her voice. She moved so her head was in front of the boys, her eyes staring into his eyes which were mixed with emotions. Her gaze was hypnotic, the boy seemingly losing control of his body. Jessie tightened around him more, until he couldn't breathe. "Oh, to bad. You arn't my type" she said with a fake frown with her bottom lip puffed out and gave one more tight squeeze, and let go. He fell the ground, gasping rapidly for breathe. His cheeks were hot and red. He looked up at her, in which she slapped her tail into his face, and he fell completely to the ground. Laughing, she slithered away, giving an approving glance at Aiden.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#50 Posted: 03:00:12 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Please do not kill all the students on their first day. Thank you. smilie

Some angels rushed to the boys side, gave death glares at Jessie, and flew off with the boy to the main office.

"Hey, we have music together," Layla pointed out.
"Oh yeah...we do..." Kaylen scratched his head.
Page 1 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me