Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Sunset Vs. Hatred
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders: Sunset Vs. Hatred [CLOSED]
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#51 Posted: 18:11:58 02/10/2013
Wow this is really good!! smilie And woo-hoo for page 2! (That rhymes)
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#52 Posted: 18:13:01 02/10/2013
Quote: Sky Airglow
Wow this is really good!! smilie And woo-hoo for page 2! (That rhymes)

not realy but still!
#53 Posted: 18:28:20 02/10/2013
STILL!! I can dream~
#54 Posted: 18:36:42 02/10/2013
haha, dreaming is fun!
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#55 Posted: 00:50:15 04/10/2013
I love this bring More NECROID
---
henlo
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#56 Posted: 18:07:58 07/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9:

"It's Feedin' Time!"

A shark with legs and arms wondered up to Plume. His teeth were sharp and he licked his lips. Then he raised his jaw. Words poured out in a gangsta style voice.
"It's feedin' time! Head over to the beach to get grub!" The shark belched. A large blue ball with yellow and red things on it's head bobbed over to the shark. "Terry, ya know how I'm a giant grub...well, I think that sentence is kinda offensive. Take dat back!" He burped. He shot his tongue into Terrafin's face, and slapped him time and time again. The little blue worm rolled down the stairs to the beach. As he rolled, lanterns next to the staircase lit up purple. The flames licked around Plume as she padded down the stones. The Dirt Shark led her over to a long, stony tablet crowded with smaller stools made of the same substance.

A dragon with a golden belly and purple scales sat on one of them. Terrafin pulled out a stool for Plume. She nodded her head and curled her tail around the bar. Little Lunarii sat upon the stool next to her. The other rookies sat around the table. Plume caught sight of Dune Bug, who was staring at her head. Punk Shock and Scratch whispered to each other, and they both peered above her. She looked around, but nothing was behind her. Spyro smiled. In his eyes, she could see flames in a crown shape. She looked above her, and there was the circle of fire. Lunarii waved her staff and her hat hovered above her own little snout, and a small crown appeared on the new beginners heads. Silvia smiled, and Scrouge flicked his spear, and Roast grabbed his ax and twirled it around his crown.

Terrafin leapt onto the table. "It's feedin' time! Release the meal!" And a dozen or so small Dirt Sharks with trays on their backs spread across the beach.

The Skylanders feasted that night, whilst evil lurked only a cloud away.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#57 Posted: 19:02:06 07/10/2013
Yay!! A update!! smilie This is great! smilie
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#58 Posted: 22:56:40 07/10/2013
Little Lunarii

I love that X3
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#59 Posted: 06:00:00 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I just imagine her as tiny smilie
---
#60 Posted: 06:25:51 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Imagine imagine.
---
#61 Posted: 14:36:44 08/10/2013
[User Posted Image] IMAGINATION~
#62 Posted: 14:06:41 20/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Short one.

Chapter 10:

Who was THAT?

Plume looked around the beach. Over by a floodgate she could see some figures walking over to the table. A tall man with a dark black beard and a ghostly pal hovered over to them. The man bent down and tapped his staff, the staff then absorbed the Skylanders around, except for the new guys. The ghost then grew and giggled, the man let out a wicked laugh and vanished. The dumbstruck landers stood around. Roast stood atop the stone table, ax in hand. J-Devil let out a roar and plants grew around them, then the plants leapt to the air and disappeared. A few of the older Skylanders appeared, but they had a blue ominous glow to them. Spyro and Cynder were among them, so was Flameslinger, Fright and Chop Chop.
"Help us! Please! Set out to the Cloudbreak Islands! The Swap Force can help us! Go! Now!" They cried.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:49:16 01/11/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#63 Posted: 15:48:05 20/10/2013
Woah! smilie I wonder who that weird man is...

And yeah, the Swap-Force. smilie

Nice Chapter! smilie
#64 Posted: 17:44:35 01/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 11:

Experiencing Spells

"You heard what those guys said! We have to find the Swap Force!" Dynamouse cried. He held the stick of dynamite up to J-Devil's face, but the horse-thing just grunted.
"I aint gonna risk it. That old man may have created ghosts of them dudes. I don't trust 'em." The ruffed red devil sighed, and he leaned against the wooden groin near the sea. He ate an apple, and he looked towards the sky as it grew darker by the minute.
"Well I think we should go after those guys. They threw us a party, after all!" Roast Rider huffed, he spun his ax around on his finger, then it stabbed around in the air as if it had a life of it's own.
"Actually, elf boy, that was my idea..." And a Mabu with glasses and a green coat appeared from under a rock. He pulled himself out of the hole, a load of books in his paws. He looked more like a Molekin with a tan than he did a Mabu. He held a book open on a certain page, and he poked around with his stubby fingers in his backpack. Then he grabbed a piece of paper with incantations on it. He peeked at the book, then he paused. He waved his fluffy hand around in the air, clicked his claws, and a blue flicker appeared next to Silvia. The wolf jumped back, and she slowly floated around in the cold sea wind.
"'Sappenin' to me?! Let me down, Mole-Mabu!" She howled. Hugo, the mabu, turned to her. His eyes were large, and he pulled his glasses off, grabbed a rag from his pocket and cleaned his specks. He placed them back on the ridge of his snout, and his mouth slowly dropped open. A tall man was standing behind the flying wolf, his hands hovering above her head. It was the same man who had abducted the other Skylanders!

Scrouge had also spotted something. He had been keeping lookout since the Skylanders had vanished. He threw his spear at the man, who instantly disintegrated once touched, but he reappeared behind Roast and lashed out, grabbing his ax and also holding Lunarii. Hugo, who had recovered from shock, was now searching through his book-bag until he pulled out a small sachet of something sloshy. He pulled out a large pot and a couple of bottles. He uncorked the potions, poured them in the cauldron, sprinkled the slosh in it and bottled up the mess. He drank it, turned a darker shade of brown, His eyes, arms, body, legs, every part of him doubled in size. He then growled and speedily lashed at the tall creep. Roast had been grabbing for his ax, but Mr. Mysterious had been too tall and simply kicked the elf over. But Beast Hugo stopped in front of Mr. M. He put his hand in his bag and grabbed for a piece of paper, and showed the man. The human's eyes bulged. His beard started to burn, and he dropped Lunarii and the ax. Then he pulled the paper and Hugo with it, as the Monster Mabu wouldn't let go. The person summoned a large swirling black hole from the sky and threw Hugo and the spell-page into the portal, then he followed him in.
"Experiencing spells, Skylosers? For I am the Dark Conjurer and the Dark Dreader who created the Darkness, a force of evil stronger than anything in this universe! And now I am here, you shall fear!" With that, Conjurer had created evil Drow minions, leapt into the dark portal, closed it up, and left the Skyrookies to fight his 'friends'.
---
#65 Posted: 17:46:21 01/11/2013
cool, love it
#66 Posted: 00:27:56 07/11/2013
Nice! Cant wait to read more!
---
#67 Posted: 17:54:49 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 12:

The SWAP Force

"Okkkkayyyyyy, so who are the SWAP Force? I've never heard of them." Scrouge hissed. He had just fought off one of the Drow bad guys. Lunarii gasped.
"You're lying! The SWAP Force saved Skylands, from Super Evil Kaos, how can you not know?" She spun her wand around and zapped him with a spell. Scrouge's eyes fizzed, and he started convulsing.
"Of course! The SWAP Force! All their adventures just flashed before me! Ugh, Kaos was even more ugly then!"
Lunarii giggled. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd been in hiding all of your life."
"It's fine, I didn't get out much, but I should have. Now I know what I've missed."

Continued soon...
---
#68 Posted: 11:13:14 16/11/2013
Lunarii always makes me laugh in this x3
---
#69 Posted: 19:36:41 28/11/2013 | Topic Creator
More tomorrow, if not, then Saturday.
---
#70 Posted: 16:48:33 29/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Here it is!

Continuation of Chapter 12:

The SWAP Force

"Uhhh, guys, do we have to do this? Only, I'm a little...embarrassed about this..." The flower stood in under the tree-like figure. Except this was no flower, it was a Skylander.
"Of course you do, Dynamouse! We're all dressed as flowers!" Lunarii said.
The little grey mouse turned a shade of red, and his petals surrounding his face suddenly flew off, exactly in the direction they were pointing. The mouse had grown so angry that he had made his costume explode.
"BLOW IT UP!" And he smashed his dynamite on the floor, sending the roots and Skylanders around him flying.
"Well...not exactly what I had in mind...but sure....that worked..." Lunarii hissed. The rookies had been waiting in Fantasm Forest, and would then set out for Cloudbreak, but right now a bunch of Greebles had occupied the islands.

The explosion had destroyed the Greeble Base Camp, and had also attracted the team of Elite Skylanders known as the SWAP Force. A mermasquid bounced over a rock, followed by a furnace knight and a demented owl. The owl whizzed past the burning trees and hypnotized a stunned Greeble. The mermasquid rolled into the hollow where the camp had been, and looked for the cause of the explosion. The furnace knight, however, noticed one of the trees move. He turned to see J-Devil wearing a huge fluffy flower suit and Dynamouse, jumping up and down furiously in the devil's hands. "Calm it down, little guy." J-Devil stroked the mouse's back, and instantly, the mouse turned from burning red to sooty grey. He rolled over happily in J-Devil's hooves, and fell asleep, all curled up.
"Are you B-B-Blast Zone? Wow! I've never actually spoken to a famous furnace knight before! I'm J-Devil, this is Dynamouse, and this tree is Lunarii, this Silvia, Scrouge, and yeah...we've all set out to meet you. The thing is, we're the new gen of Skylanders, we recently passed our training, and this strange Portal Master, he kinda...made the older Skylanders...vanish! Gapoof! Bikabam! Pikachu! Bufadoodle! ACH-ACH-ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" J-Devil dropped Dynamouse on the floor abruptly. "Sorry. I think I'm allergic to guys wearing flower suits. How's that possible...I dunno. I'm really confused...I need a rest...."

Blast Zone's flame flicked. He rubbed his furnace chin for a while. He really was confused. "Uhh..." He sighed. He called the SWAP team over and introduced his team.
---
#71 Posted: 18:56:32 13/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry, been inactive recently, chapter tomorrow! Hope you're still reading!
---
#72 Posted: 10:22:35 15/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Very short, this chapter. Trying not to give too much away yet. Hehehe!

Chapter 13:

Hate

An evil stirred in the Darkness around Skylands. An evil so ugly, it would crack your eyes if you looked at it too long. An evil so big, that it could devour a whole fleet of Warrior Librarian galleons! The evil thing, made of jealousy, sadness, fear, and, most of all, hatred. I have never seen this evil, but I've heard it is horrid. This hatred could destroy Skylands if it had the chance, if the Core is left alone. But thanks to the Skylanders, the Core won't be alone. But...if you remember back a few chapters, the Skylanders were...stolen. Then the Newlanders set out on a quest to find the SWAP Force. So...if the Newlanders are in the Cloudbreak Islands, who's looking after the Core of Light...?
---
#73 Posted: 08:42:07 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 14:

Destroy

Blast Zone greeted Sunset, J-Devil and Dynamouse with ease. Then he saw how many more he had to greet.
"Uh, hello, fellow Skylanders. If what you say is true-about the seniors being...skynapped-then who is guarding the Core of Light?" Blast Zone asked. Wash Buckler, a mermasquid, emerged from behind him.
"Oh, boy! That's the worst mistake to make, mateys! Leavin' the Core o' Light unguarded, within your first year?! Sheesh kebab!" The pirate wiped a sucker hand across his head. Roast Rider came out of the crowd.
"You were saying something about the Core unguarded?" He asked. Wash Buckler and Blast Zone nodded in unison. Roast Rider pulled out his lance and dashed forwards, a Portal emerging in front of him. It sucked him to Eon's Citadel Ruins. There he would protect the Core. Pose Sin and Slash Tail followed.

"So, you need our help t get back your buddies? How exactly?" Wash Buckler asked.
"Uhh...they never actually told us." Sunset said.
"What!?" Fire Kraken yelled. "That be, like, crazeee! How come they no tell ya?"
"Uh, well, they were only around for a few seconds." Sunset replied.
"Hey, hey, guys. Make way. Hugo comin' through." J-Devil instructed. It was true. Hugo, the mole-mabu, came walking through the crowd of Skylanders. His clothes were tattered and his glasses cracked.
"It's blasphemy! That evil Eon guy and his ghostly minion tortured me for an hour. They kept talking about sheep! How they are evil, those woollen balls of woollen balls! Oh, praise the Maker for freeing me! Anyway, I came here to tell you that there's an evil worse than that young Eon dark Conjurer guy. Yeah, that guy was an evil version of Eon. Any resemblance? Well, you gotta get back to the citadel! Protect the Core! I'll get the other Skylanders back, you must go, hurry, shoooooo!"
---
#74 Posted: 13:59:08 30/12/2013
Nice!

I`m still reading, and cant wait to see more.
---
#75 Posted: 08:39:16 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15:

Protect

"Hey, uh, Roastie. What the Kaos are ya doin'-" Pose Sin started. Slash Tail was flicking his tail around in the grass.
"Why do I even ask..." Pose muttered. He looked around to the Core of Light. Roast Rider had vanished. He turned around to look at Slash. He was also gone! Pose Sin looked down. His legs were turning into a foggy mist. He clutched his head with his hands, until all of him had disappeared.

Edit

The Core Of Light flexed, the beam of brightness curling and churning. Mist billowed from where the Skylanders had stood, swirling around the Core, encasing it with the choking steam. The Core flashed. He was breaking through. A tiny claw scratched through the ground. Following it was a hand with three more of the claws attached to tiny stubbed fingers. An arm raised along with it, and a tiny little body. It was awfully cute-but wait, there was no head to the creature. A long tail, two legs and two puny arms made up the body, without a head. It raised it's tail. There, on the end of the limb, was a huge eye. An evil eye, gleaming at the vanishing Core Of Light.
"M-mmmiiiiinnnnneeee! My....my....mine." It muttered. Underneath the tail was a gaping mouth. Devilish spikes were implanted around the eye and mouth, easily mistaken for fangs. Baggy wings broke out from his armpits, tiny bony limbs with a ridiculously large amount of skin hanging from them. The creature was a grey-blue colour, with a black, orange and green eye, black spikes and a meaty mouth. It was like a chompy, but it was a lot more feared and a whole lot more powerful. Scales broke the surface around his mouth, slobbering saliva dripping from his tail. It raised its claw hands and made a circle motion around the Core Of Light with its hands, and the Core Of Light slowly ebbed out, the last flicker fading into a dash of Darkness.
"Pro...protectttt. Proteck."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That little creature is Hatred, if you haven't guessed. He's real cute when you can't see his eye and mouth. Picture on the way.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:51:04 02/02/2014 by Fan Of Skylands
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me