Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > What?! Morph?! (3 MORE CHARACTERS UNTILL I START WRITING)
Page 1 of 1
What?! Morph?! (3 MORE CHARACTERS UNTILL I START WRITING) [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 20:18:04 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Just a random idea that popped up due to a dream. Its about special kids being able to transform into skylanders to defeat the bad guys. Although....I do need some help.

I need some ideas for the kids before i start.

I need 3 more. Each will have 2 elements. I`m looking for 1 more girl and 2 boys.

Here`s the idea i had so far.

Name: Felicia
Looks: Long brown hair,Purple eyes,Jeans,blue shirt with purple vest,glasses
Elements: Magic and Undead
Personality: She`s a shy girl, and thinks she`s the least important due to having ability of a Undead element. She`s afraid that she`ll loose control at one point.

She`ll be one of the main four characters.

So, once i get the 3 other character ideas i like, i`ll start to write!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#2 Posted: 20:36:23 26/08/2013
Name: Maria
Looks: Long brown hair, green eyes , glasses, blue shirt
Elements: water and ice
Personality: nice but if you get on her dark side.... well

Name: Dipper
Looks: uh i think you know
Elements: earth and life
Personality: nice and caring

Name: Sinister
Looks: brown eyes, blond hair, red t shirt
Elements: Earth and Elictricty
Personality: nice
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 21:54:13 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Eevee, I`ll only be taking fan characters and offical skylanders elements, sorry smilie
---
#4 Posted: 20:08:21 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
the elements left are..

Life
Water
Tech
Earth
Air
Fire
---
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#5 Posted: 20:55:26 27/08/2013
Name: Pebble
Looks: Grey hair, tan skin, always wears a bulky brown wasitcoat with a cream coloured scarf on.
Elements: Earth and Life.
Personality: A bit shy, can be grumpy sometimes, and stay grumpy. Kind once you know him.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:21:38 27/08/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#6 Posted: 21:01:28 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I said that each character would have 2 skylanders elements smilie Would life do along with his earth element if i choose him?
---
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#7 Posted: 21:18:46 27/08/2013
Yeah that's fine. I'll edit it.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#8 Posted: 21:40:18 27/08/2013
Name: Ceceilia
Looks: Flowing light blonde hair, that is parted to one side, going just past her shoulders. A blue strapless ballgown, that flows outward from her waist down with a sash around her waist. Towards the bottom it gets light to turn almsot white with little snowflakes adorning the hem at the bottom. She has long matching blue gloves that up to her elbows. A light blue wrap goes over her shoulders. She has an intriquette diamond necklace with sapphires and blue high heels.
Elements: Water/Air
Personality: She is rather snobby towards others and holds etiquette above all else. She loves drinking tea and will always hold out her pinky when having a cup.

Name: Scotty
Looks: Greasy, short, black hair. A set of large orange goggles which he'll keep on his head. His skin is darker, covered with dirt and soot except where his goggles cover his eyes. A red long-sleeve shirt under a thick orange vest with many pockets. Brown gloves, a brown toolbelt, light tan cargo pants, and thick brown boots.
Elements: Tech/Fire
Personality: A kind, yet somewhat crazy grease-monkey. He is very intelligent and will often speak his thoughts outloud, them often coming out in a complex form that few understand.

Name: Zane
Looks: A brown mohawk that lies down, Wears a brown jacket, the ends of which are shredded over a dark green shirt. Has a brown leather necklace with a crystal at the end. Has a tattoo of a leaf on the inside part of hist wrist, which usually stays covered by his sleeve. has long black pants, and black mud covered sneakers.
Elements: Life/Earth
Personality: Has a bit of a temper, yet has a soft spot for the beauty of nature. He is rather cynnical, thinking humans take the Earth (or whatever planet) for granted. Has a kind heart deep down, but can be a bit of an ***. Doesn't take direction well and doesn't play well with others.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:47:52 27/08/2013 by Seiki
#9 Posted: 22:30:24 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I like Scotty`s idea and may consider Ceceilia.

I`ll keep the contest open for a few more days.
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#10 Posted: 21:08:14 23/09/2013
i like what you are going at but this so sounds a bit like the animorphs which if thats what you are using for a guide i say you should have a good story
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me