Page 1 of 1
Will the Malefor fight..... [CLOSED]
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#1 Posted: 20:19:24 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Be similar to the Cynder fight? Just with the flying combat added.... That would be pathetic just like Elemental Dragon.....smilie (I think it looks cool though....smilie)
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#2 Posted: 20:21:53 07/09/2008
i dont know but the fight will be simuler to cynder and the elemental dragoness.
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#3 Posted: 20:23:13 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
But will the attacks be the same exept for a random Element change every now and then?
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Invader Zarra Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#4 Posted: 20:25:28 07/09/2008
He probally uses all of the elements at once smilie
---
xD I'm leaving DarkSpyro... Sorry guys I've been too inactive on this website... If you know where to find me, find me there.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#5 Posted: 00:07:14 08/09/2008
Isn't that kind of like convexity?
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#6 Posted: 00:27:38 08/09/2008
I hope there's more drama and strategy to the final battle than there was in ANB. The Cynder fight sucked!
Btw Byrn, Convexity breath is an ability that uses all the elements at once.
Maybe Spyro and Cynder will combine their abilities into an ULTRA Convexity breath! Maybe they will join bodies and become a giant dragon as big and powerful as Malefor himself!
I still like the idea of there being a bigger, badder, more powerful evil than Malefor that was controlling him. Kinda like Red when he was being controlled by the Sorcerer in Shadow Legacy.

I'll post my version of the ending later.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#7 Posted: 19:56:09 08/09/2008
^ but its co op and i hope its not the same i think it will be diffrent caz it is diffrent makers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me