Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Last Standing (Now Open!!) [CLOSED]
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#1 Posted: 05:07:15 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The government has finally proclaimed that the Apocalypse has finally started. A grave disease has broken out across the country. Many have been affected, turning them into mindless zombies. The zombie's numbers are growing each day, and few survivors remain. The government has tried to create a cure for this disease, by testing on the remaining survivors. The cure has given strange abilities to those tested. Those whom have been tested on are being held in a safe hospital, that is really not. The remaining must escape from the hospital and the zombies.

You awake in a cold cell. Everything around you smells of blood, and metal. The door to your cell is left open. You walk out and notice there are other survivors, all coming out of their cells. You realize you have to team up together and survive the Apocalypse, or try to traverse through the country, without getting infected of course, and warn others across the globe. The decision is yours.

Put "Last" in the others section of your sheet so I know you've read this far.

Rules/Objectives
No godmodding (The obvious)
No Gary-sues or Mary-sues
The object of this Role-Play is to survive.
Max of 4 characters
If your character is infected, or killed off, you may create another if you wish.
Please, no one-liners when posting. Be a little descriptive. 2-3 lines of post at least please.
Give credit for pictures if they are not yours!
Please use something known as "grammar". Use correct spelling and complete sentences.
You can have 1-2 abilities (such as speed, strength, flight, that stuff)
You can have romance, but keep it a minimum. After all, this is the Apocalypse, not a love-fest.
Have fun!!!

Character Sheets:
Name:
Abilities: (change to ability if just one)
Personality:
What they were doing before the infection:
Appearance: (If you are describing, be descriptive)
Strength(s):
Weakness(es):
Other:

My character:
Name: Kelsie
Ability: Speed
Personality: A happy girl. She enjoys being of use, and not being somewhere off in the background, just sitting there. She has to be involved in something in someway. She is quite protective of the ones she loves.
What they were doing before the infection: She worked at a small restaurant near the restaurant with her boyfriend, whom was infected on his way home. Kelsie decided to let herself be tested on, to see if she could save her boyfriend.
Appearance: Kelsie is about 5 10". Her hair is a golden brown color and flows down her back, about 6 inches down from her shoulders. She normally pulls her hair back in a ponytail. Her eyes are a deep green color. Her skin is pale, but with a small tan. She burns quite easily if in the sun for too long. Kelsie is known for wearing plain clothes. A t-shirt, navy-blue jeans, and black converse is all she needs for the day. She does carry around a backpack to keep books and necessities in.
Strengths: Kelsie is normally always prepared for things, making sure she's always ready for any situation. Her speed also works to her advantage.
Weaknesses: Since Kelsie loves to think things through, it tends to sow her down, and not make her aware of the things around her. She may be fast, but she's not exactly strong.
Other: Last Standing

Put "Standing" in the others section of your sheet after "Last" so I know you've read everything.

I'm trying something new, don't hate me.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#2 Posted: 06:44:27 25/08/2013
I'll join tomorrow. Right now I'm on my DS where doing a charcter sheet isn't easy.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#3 Posted: 07:09:03 25/08/2013
Name: Cecilia
Ability: Flight (when she flies her arms turn into dragon wings)
Personality: Very serious, can't be tricked easily, hates jokes.
What they were doing before the infection: She was an orphan in the army as a test subject. They gave her wings and flight before the apocalypse.
Appearance: Her hair is chestnut brown and she has pale skin. She wears a bulletproof jacket and a white t-shirt under. She has leans and worn-out sneakers.
Strength: She is very agile and fast.
Weakness: She can be overpowered by large numbers.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:20 25/08/2013 by dinorang67
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#4 Posted: 08:12:26 25/08/2013
OOC: This sounds interesting. I want to join, but I don't know when I will, since I'm busy this week.
#5 Posted: 15:22:35 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Join when you can Seiki and Spyro-Ganer, and dinorang you forgot something. Why don't you go and read the very last part of the first post ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#6 Posted: 16:35:14 25/08/2013
Name: Blake
Abilities: He has expert hearing and sight, like he can hear a pin drop even in traffic, and can see a bird egg on the top of a 12 story building.
Personality: Blake was always quiet, well, he had to be and didn't have a choice. He tends to keep to himself, staying away from others. He hates physical contact with other people, often fleeing from the touch of others. Music soothes him, thus he wears headphones which usually play either Skrillex or Nightcore'd songs.
What they were doing before the infection: Blake wandered around cities and villages, looking for shelter. He usually was in the forest, hunting. Blake heard that someone wanted to test on others, so he decided to try it as he didn't have much to lose.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Strength: Blake can see very far away, and his accuracy is perfect. He is very quiet and almost a shadow when stalking prey, making him a good spy.
Weakness: He is mute, thus unable to communicate what he found. He does have a tablet of paper in his pockets to write down what he wants to say though. He is extremely shy, usually not joining others in groups. Sometimes, he zones out into the music, which distracts him.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:48 25/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#7 Posted: 16:42:10 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted DC~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#8 Posted: 17:05:49 25/08/2013
Name: Davis
Abilities: He is very flexible and is a very good thrower.
Personality: Davis is very skeptical, never quite being able to fully form and opinion fast. While he seems to be rather difficult to get along with at times, he is very reasonable, passionate and empathetic. He will listen to others and try to put himself in their shoes to understand their situation. He asks quite a lot of questions, and is slow to say whether it's possible or not.
What they were doing before the infection: Davis was a proud carpenter. He could build fine sheds, cabinets etc. for people. He has made around 800 dollars from doing so.
Appearance: about 5'10, has light brown hair, green eyes, very thin eyebrows, and keeps a calm expression.
Strength: He knows many trivial little bits. He's strong and is quite athletic and intelligent.
Weakness: while he is very intelligent, he is slow to form an opinion and quite hesitant. People can get annoyed at his calmness present even when the situation is rough.
Other: Last standing
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:29:15 25/08/2013 by Mrmorrises
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#9 Posted: 17:16:28 25/08/2013
Name: Shadow
Ability: Shadow is strong and able to see through illusions.
Personality: Shadow is a sour person, he has a bad childhood turning him into a cold hearted man. He is shy and quiet.
Appearance: Shadow has blue eyes. His hair is a very dark shade of brown, almost black. He wears a black hoodie, he has dark red pants, he has black shoes, he also has a large scare around his eye
Strenght: When there is a problem, Shadow usually knows the answer, but won't say it
Weakness: He has always feared fire ever since his parents died in one.
Other: Although Shadow is harsh he does have a soft side
Last.
#10 Posted: 17:42:31 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Morris, accepted, slambam, reread the first post. You forgot something. Read the end of the post carefully.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#11 Posted: 17:49:58 25/08/2013
OOC Oh, oops, Standing.
#12 Posted: 18:17:59 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep, put that on your sheet, accepted.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#13 Posted: 20:25:16 25/08/2013
Name: Maria
Abilities: (change to ability if just one) she can run fast and is good with bow and arrows
Personality: nice but when there are zombies she bosses people to kill them
What they were doing before the infection: she had a good life by making friends with people
Appearance: (If you are describing, be descriptive) brown hair, blue eyes, red shirt black shoes
Strength(s): idk
Weakness(es): she can not swim
Other: she was the only person in her family when she was born Last stand
OOC: is it okay if i join
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:45 25/08/2013 by Eevee88
#14 Posted: 20:29:06 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Eevee, dear. There were many problems with your sheet. I don't really understand her personality, it is quite confusing. Explain how her life was good. Please, be more descriptive with her apperance. Her strengths are what she is good with, not powers. You also forgot something, reread the first post, very bottom.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#15 Posted: 21:30:22 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
What their career was is fine.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#16 Posted: 21:59:17 25/08/2013
Character Sheet:

Name: Hope

Abilities: Super strength, accelerated healing

Personality: Hope is a little bit of a loner, and isn't too friendly with strangers. Once she warms up to someone, though, she opens up and becomes more friendly. She has a sense of humor and may make jokes or sarcastic comments. She can be very protective of those she cares about.

What they were doing before the infection: Hope was the lead guitarist of her band, and wanted to be a rockstar. However, the infection spread and turned her band members into zombies. She wants to find a cure to turn them back.

Appearance: Hope is about 5'6 in height and about average weight. She has an athletic build, slightly muscular. She has indigo blue eyes. She has jet black hair that is rather messy in appearance and goes down to about her middle back. Her bangs are kept long and can fall down in her face, over her eyes. She usually wears a black T-shirt and a black hoodie with green trim. Her hoodie has long sleeves, a zipper, and pockets. It also has a lime green radiation symbol on the front, and a green biohazard symbol dripping with acid on the back. She wears old, worn out blue jeans with holes in them. She wears sneakers with laces that are almost never tied.

Strength(s): She can play guitar. Since her mother was a cop, she knows how to shoot a gun. She also knows self-defense.

Weakness(es): Her healing ability doesn't protect her from infection, and may not work fast enough for major wounds. She can't stand the cold.

---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#17 Posted: 22:07:58 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted Cynder09 ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#18 Posted: 22:50:57 25/08/2013
OOC: Complete. Continue testing. smilie
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#19 Posted: 22:52:26 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: smilie Accepted now dino.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#20 Posted: 22:54:06 25/08/2013
OOC: wait- did you understand that reference? Because it would be amazing if you did. smilie
---
#21 Posted: 22:59:44 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I thought it was from Portal, but probably not.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#22 Posted: 23:04:27 25/08/2013
OOC: THAT'S AMAZING YOU UNDERSTOOD IT -robot hug-
---
#23 Posted: 23:04:31 25/08/2013
OOC: Hmm, max of 4.

Name: Seiki Tanaka
Ability: Has incredible hearing.
Personality: Seiki is a kind, sweet, young man who cares deeply for those around him. He is very laid back.
What they were doing before the infection: He spent his time working in a record store while teaching guitar on the side. He would often be assited in the store by his twin sister Shiori and met his girlfriend Hoshi while working there. When the infection started, he and his friends underwent experimentation in attempts for survival.
Strengths: Is quite agile and can play several instruments.
Weakness: Is not very strong and not great when it comes to combat. When he fights, the best he can do is swing an instrument at his enemy.
Other: Last Standing.

Name: Hoshi Sato
Abilities: Strength, able to walk on air. (She can ignore laws of gravity.)
Personality: Hoshi is rather agressive in nature and loves to fight. Though she truly does care for her friends and wouldn't let any harm come to them.
What they were doing before the infection: She was a military brat who learned to fight from her Colonel of a father and trained alongside her cousin Yoshi. Though she stuck mainly to the combat and strength aspects of rather than caring to learn the art of warfare. She has a boyfriend Seiki whom she met once when visiting a record store. When the infection started, it claimed her father and she sought out a cure for fear of losing her boyfriend or cousin.
Strength: She is very strong, able to weild a sword that weighs about as much as she does, even before the infection.
Weakness: Her agressive nature results in her often rushing into batle without thinking things through. She's more of a act now ask later kind of girl.

Name: Shiori Tanaka
Ability: Has heightened sense/instinct.
Personality: She is kind and caring and prefers to just run with the wind, very much like her brother, Seiki.
What they were doing before the infection: She spent a great deal of time hiking and exploring the local woods near town and would even camp there often. When she wasn't out lost among the trees, she could be found helping her brother in the record store where he worked.
Strengths: She is very agile, even before the infection and is a skilled archer. Her instincts allow to sense danger a mile away, usually.
Weakness: She isn't too strong physically and could easily get outweighed in hand-to-hand combat. She can hold her own against a nomal enemy, but won't last long without a bow.

Name: Yoshi Asano
Abilities: Has high stamina.
Personality: Yoshi is one to never back down, she may often seem heartless, but truly cares for those around and would do anything to protect them. She doesn't know the meaning of the phrase "to give up" and will keep fighting until she dies.
What they were doing before the infection: She trained with her cousin Hoshi and her uncle on an army base and learned to fight from him. She became a highly trained fighter, not just physically, but also well knowledged in battle. She lost her uncle when the infection started, leaving her cousin as the only real family she had.
Strength: She is a skilled warrior, knock her down she will keep fighting. This has resulted in her being merciless in battle and expects the same from her opponent.
Weakness: Her inability to accept a loss. She will keep fighting even when the battle is lost or if there is no hope of her winning.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:36:08 25/08/2013 by Seiki
#24 Posted: 23:29:33 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Seiki~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#25 Posted: 23:58:14 25/08/2013
Name: Taylor
Abilities: Telepathy
Personality: Taylor is, to say it bluntly, a sarcastic bastard. She is so good at sarcasm, some believe that she speaks the truth when she uses it, thus making her blow up. She is deadly with an ax, up close and far away. She can snap at anytime, and when she does, other's lives are usually in danger then.
What they were doing before the infection: Taylor worked in a small hunting goods store, having nothing to do all day. Her boss was a *****, and her co workers were either to stupid or oblivious to realize how much of a ***** she was. She proudly claims that she was overjoyed when her boss was infected, and enjoyed the spill of her blood on the floor.
Strength: Strong and fast, extremely swift and quiet through forests.
Weakness: Taylor often creates a lot of noise when she snaps, thus guaranteeing the reveal of their location. She also can not swim, and is deathly afraid of dogs.

Ooc: lala
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 00:01:24 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#27 Posted: 00:04:49 26/08/2013
ooc: because my character does not TOTALLY look like Katniss mixed with Johanna's weapons....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 00:09:01 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:... DC!!!!! >.<
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#29 Posted: 00:10:49 26/08/2013
ooc: CLLLLLLLL You know im not original DX and dont you love my sig?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#30 Posted: 00:20:47 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I know >.> And smilie I did the same thing to Bravo smilie

By the way, we will be starting tomorrow guys!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#31 Posted: 00:51:39 26/08/2013
OOC Alright.
#32 Posted: 04:22:01 26/08/2013
OOC: yay (^-^)
---
#33 Posted: 22:38:46 26/08/2013
ooc: jdhsbfasf
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 23:33:19 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright guys smilie
Ready to start now smilie We will be starting where everyone is waking up in their cell!!

Kelsie's eyes opened in shock. She felt the cold, metal floor directly beneath her. She was sore all over as she moved to get up. Kelsie groaned as she got to her feet. "What the..." Kelsie said as she began to look around. She quickly noticed her iron cell door was bent open, an opening big enough for her to climb through. Kelsie cautiously stepped out of the cell, making sure none were watching.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#35 Posted: 23:41:46 26/08/2013
Blake's eyes slowly opened but everything was blurry. He quickly sat up, but his head hit a stray piece of steel bar on the way up. He rubs his temple in pain, as his vision began to clear. He suddenly shivered, as he remembered how cold the floor was. Something caught his eye, so he crept closer to see his weapons. He grabbed them and flung the arrows onto his back and grabbed the bow. He noticed the cell door open, so he cautiously stepped out of the cell, and into the open.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#36 Posted: 23:45:59 26/08/2013
Shadow woke up in a puddle of sweat, he slowly inhaled and exhaled until he was normally breathing again. "Not another dream..." He groaned as he looked around his cell very displeased, he rubbed his forehead and stood up. He sighed and kicked a small pebble.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#37 Posted: 00:28:46 27/08/2013
Hope moaned slightly as she stirred in her sleep. She felt the cold metal floor against her cheek and slowly started to open her eyes. She yawned, and then stretched after sitting up. Hope took a moment to look around, seeing that she was in her cell, and that it was also open. She got to her feet and grabbed her guitar. She never went anywhere without her instrument. She walked over to the entrance and poked her head out, cautiously looking around. After not seeing anyone, Hope stepped out of her cell.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#38 Posted: 00:31:06 27/08/2013
Seiki awoke within his cell. He looked around, franticly, concerned for his friends. He found Shiori, stirring awake in a cell not far from him. Hoshi was in one to his other side. She was awake and ripping her bars apart. She got up and did the same freeing both Seiki and Shiori.

"Where's Yoshi?" Seiki asked.

"I don't know." Hoshi replied.

They looked around and saw others in cages as well. Hoshi freed those from their cages that were still locked.
---
#39 Posted: 00:38:47 27/08/2013
Taylor slowly opened her eyes to see the ceiling of her cell. She had a searing pain in her head. She slowly got up, and grabbed her head. Suddenly, someone ripped the bars of her cell, which let out a terrible sound that did nothing to help her. She was groggy, but not groggy enough not to snap. "Thank you random person, the sound of the ripping of the bars REALLY helped my head ache." she said accusingly.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#40 Posted: 00:58:58 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Now dino and Morris need to start, then we can start the actual Role-playing instead of just intros and whatnot.

Kelsie looked around to see others coming out of their cells. She was utterly confused when she saw others helping each-other out of their cells. "Do they know each-other? Or are they just being nice? Hard to tell these days..." Kelsie thought as she walked towards the middle of the containment floor.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#41 Posted: 01:17:22 27/08/2013
Hoshi gave a quick glare towards Taylor, but Seiki grabbed her hand, making her dismiss it. "We still need to find Yoshi." She said.

"Do you think she could be in another room?" asked Seiki.

"It's possible." Shiori replied.
---
#42 Posted: 01:17:25 27/08/2013
Davis woke up in his cell scratching his head, which is a habit he has upon waking up. He looked around, seeing the bars, and stood there thinking. He reached into his pocket hoping he had a tool or two in there, but unfortunately found nothing. "Keep calm" he sighed to himself.
#43 Posted: 01:36:26 27/08/2013
Taylor mumbled something unintelligent under her breathe as she stepped out into the cell. She then remembered her axes, and went back in to get them. The edges were still sharpened, just the way she liked them. She saw a little blood on them, which lightened her mood.
Blake suddenly saw everyone, and quickly fled to his cell again. He unfortunately made some noise, which he hoped no one heard. He quickly hid in the shadows of the corner.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#44 Posted: 01:47:02 27/08/2013
Shiori eyed the boy hiding in his cell. "Guess not everyone has come to accept what's happened."

"I'll try to see if I can hear her." Seiki said. He closed his eyes and focused. He could hear the rustling of the others in the room, one girl said something abit unkind, a few were talking. There was another room down the hall, the squeaking of more bars on cages being moved as people got out of cages was heard with light chatter from occupants in the room; which sounded to be about the same as what was goign on in the oen he was in. "There is another room with others in it. She could be there."

"Let's check it out." Hoshi said.

"I'll stay here with the ones here." Shiori smiled.

Hoshi and Seiki nodded then left.
---
#45 Posted: 02:08:47 27/08/2013
Taylor looked at the others around her. "I would ask your names, but I honestly don't give a ****" she said, showing her obvious uncaring nature and that she doesn't want to be with them. "So, how do we get out of here anyway? I have a blood lust I have to satisfy, or you may end up the blood on my ax" she said, smirking.
Blake was sitting on the ground in the corner, his music on and looking at the ground. He was listening to a nightcore version of "What Hurts the Most." He slowly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Even though he just gained consciousness, he was tired and worn out.

Ooc: Again, this is my roleplaying ability when Im sleepy, hungry, and and really dont want to be on the computer right now
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#46 Posted: 02:11:48 27/08/2013
Shiori raised an eyebrow annoyed and glad Hoshi wasn't here to hear that. She would've snapped and nearly killed the girl. Instead she chose to walk over to the boy sitting in his cage and peeked down at him, sitting near him.

"Hi." She smiled. "My name's Shiori." She tried to be friendly, to give the boy a comforting hand in this world which had become dark and frightening in such a short time.
---
#47 Posted: 02:17:01 27/08/2013
ooc: Not sure if we can use or abilities now orrrrr
im just going with yes

Taylor had heard what Shiori said in her head, and rolled her eyes. She went over to a metal bar, and began to sharpen her axes even more.
Blake awoke from the sound of a close voice. He slowly opened his eyes, and jumped when he saw the girl really close to him. He looked at her in fear, trying to back up even more. His back was already against the wall, so he was basically pushing against it, hoping it would somehow break. His music had gone through his playlist, so it went off. His palms were sweating and his eyes darting for somewhere to escape.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#48 Posted: 02:20:05 27/08/2013
Davis looked around hesitant to speak. He started scratching his chin skeptically. He pulled out a small notepad in his back pocket and started writing frantically. He appeared to be taking notes on the situation or his thoughts He looked up, hoping he hadn't attracted unwanted attention, and then continued writing again.
#49 Posted: 02:29:01 27/08/2013
"It's ok. I won't hurt you." Shiori gave a sweet smile and held out a hand in friendship.

Seiki and Hoshi walked down the hall, barely lit, and littered with the stains of rust and blood along the floor and walls. A light fixture dangled from the ceiling carelessly. They found the other room and peered in. A few others were around, but not many, not as many as the other room.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me