Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Anthro schools for the Righteous and the Damned.
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Anthro schools for the Righteous and the Damned. [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 22:43:24 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot: “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” That is true for all children, not just those on Earth, but those that are training to come to Earth and be either protectors or destroyers. Two schools, one for good, the other for evil. Two spiritual realms, the Second Heaven and the Third Heaven. Two groups of students and teachers, one group angels, the other demons. One common goal, graduation.

Schools:

Third Heaven: The school for angels. It has the best books, supplies, classrooms, lockers and even the cafeteria could never compare to the best five star restaurant on Earth. The hallway floors are paved with transparent gold, the walls are painted with the most beautiful colors and have the most beautiful designs. The classrooms have the most comfortable chairs and perfect temperature. The library is huge, with all the books necessary for learning.

Principle: Jesus

Vice principal: Dina

Second Heaven: The school for demons. The school is built out of the same sulfuric rock that all demons have to walk on. The school smells of sulfur, there is no way of bringing down the hot temperature, almost everything is made of rock and metal. The hallways and classrooms are always dark, even with torches lining the walls. The food in the cafeteria mainly consists of every demons’ diet, worms, snakes, spiders, scorpions and feral rats. Their library has all the books needed for learning, but it is not that big and is dirty and crowded with books.

Principal: Satan

Vice principal: Baal

Notes: This is an RP about anthro animals. Mythical animals such as dragons are allowed. Teachers are already taken.

Rules:
No godmoding
No spamming
My Co-Gm (RumpleLover.) and I run this RP.
You must apply to join by way of the RP style sample.

Note: All teachers have been taken.
All students must go by this schedule.

Class schedules:

Angel school:
Bible Study
Healing
Guardian
Warfare
History (heaven/God/Jesus)
Understanding the enemy and his minions
Understanding Earth

Demon School:
Temptation/sin
History of Satan
Warfare
False god worship
Understanding the enemy and their tactics
Cursing
Torture

Character sheet:
Name:
Species: Angelic or demonic please include.
Appearance:
Other:
RP style sample: (A sample of how you RP.)

My characters: (Teachers)

Name: Iss
Species: Angelic lioness
Subject: Understanding the enemy
Appearance: Light brown fur, beautiful brown eyes, tan feathery wings. Wears light blue robe with light purple sash draped across right shoulder.
Other: She's really nice, loves kids, gives lots of homework.

Name: Amarael
Species: Angelic fox
Subject: Warfare
Appearance: White fox, white feathery wings, black nose and brown eyes. White robe with gold hem and sleeve edges. During actual training, wears silver armor with an open faced helm.
Other: Loves telling stories from his days as a warrior angel.

Name: Namirela
Species: Angelic dog
Subject: Guardian
Appearance: White dog, wolf-like appearance, blue eyes. Golden robe. When training has golden armor with open faced helm.
Other: Has had experience being a guardian angel.

Name: Kiladon
Species: Demonic wolf
Subject: Torture
Appearance: Black wolf, red eyes, two red horns, two dragonic wings with red membranes, red tail tip. Black robe, wears a silver pentagram.
Other: Let’s his students get hands on with the lessons.

Name: Bazel
Species: Demonic dragon
Subject: Temptation/sin
Appearance: Dark green, black wing membranes, underbelly, tail spade, claws, two curled horns. Wears red robe and a black pentagram.
Other: Likes to demonstrate his lessons, takes his class on field trips to Earth a lot.

Name: Ludavah
Species: Demonic dragon-goat hybrid.
Subject: Temptation/sin (Teacher assistant.)
Appearance: The head, torso and wings of a dragon, the horns, tail and legs of a goat. Black scales and fur, dark green wing membranes, grey goat horns. Wears red, light armor.
Other: Bazel’s daughter.

Name: Zacifel
Species: Demonic hog
Subject: History
Appearance: Black, a bit chucky. Wears dark green robe, black sash on his left shoulder and black pentagram.
Other: Does a lot of lectures and textbook work, not really the type to take his class out of the classroom.

Name: Yagodon
Species: Demonic bull
Subject: Understanding the enemy.
Appearance: Brown bull, long black horns, dragonic wings. Wears heavy, red armor.
Other: Likes to take his class on field trips to Earth once in a while.

(Students):

Name: Xavier
Species: Angelic stoat
Appearance: Slim, tall. Dark brown fur, light yellow fur on the bottom of his muzzle, front of his neck, chest and belly. Small, round ears. Puffy, long tail with black tip. Wears long, white robe and a golden cross necklace.
Other: Anthony is his best friend. Has no wings but can still fly.

Name: Anthony
Species: Angelic lop eared rabbit.
Appearance: White rabbit, light brown ears that droop down, light brown fur around his nose and mouth. Wears white pants with long sleeve white shirt. Carries a small Bible with him in his pocket.
Other: Xavier is his best friend. Has no wings but can still fly.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:29:37 25/08/2013 by torok
RumpleLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3067
#2 Posted: 03:05:11 25/08/2013
Here are the rest of the Teachers:

Angel School:

Name: Ethan
Species: Angelic Owl
Subject: History (Heaven/God/Jesus)
Appearance: Ethan is an owl with black, grey, and white feathers. He uses his wings as his hands, and has another set of wings, his angelic wings, more centered on his back. He has piercing black eyes and legs. His angelic wings are more black while his real wings are more grey and white.
Other: Ethan loves history and books. He loves studying and hates it when students think learning, reading, and history are unimportant. It's one of the only times you'll see him get angry. Otherwise, he's very kind and gentle. But he can be fierce in a fight or an argument. He's been around for awhile, so loves to tell all about his first-hand experiences, and can be a bit long-winded when teaching, often giving lectures. He wears a tan robe with a brown belt.

Name: Adir
Species: Angelic wolf
Subject: Understanding earth
Appearance: Adir is a black wolf with grey mixed in among his fir and around his face. His right ear is torn from a battle long ago. He has black feathery wings centered on his back. He wears a long black robe, with a sword always strapped to his waist.
Other: Adir is quiet and keeps things to himself. He won't open up much about his past. He was once a great warrior in the spiritual battle, but now teaches at the school. He never talks about his time as a warrior. He is very strict and stern, but only because he cares about the students. He knows how important it is for them to learn about the world they'll be fighting in so that they can have the advantage in the war they'll be going into.

Name: Adina
Species: Angelic Swan
Subject: Healing
Appearance: A beautiful white swan, Adina wears a long white robe and uses her wings as arms. She has a second pair of wings centered on her back, these being her angelic wings. She wears a golden belt around her waist.
Other: Adina is graceful, kind, sweet, compassionate and peaceful. She is very content and at peace. She loves her students and is very protective of them, acting very motherly toward them. She hates unneeded violence and bullying and won't put up with it. She is usually one to stay back and not start waves, but when she sees something being done that she knows is wrong, she won't hesitate to speak up about it and put a stop to it! She loves others as she knows God loves them.

Name: Lavi and Chesed
Species: Angelic two-headed dragon
Subject: Bible study
Appearance: Lavi and Chesed are a two-headed dragon. Their joint body is golden and they have a long tail with a triangle club at the end. Chesed's neck is white, while Lavi's is yellow. They wear a golden robe with a white sash.
Other: Lavi and Chesed are a two-headed dragon with two very different personalities. Chesed is very kind, forgiving, and merciful, while Lavi is harsh and stern. Chesed focuses more on teaching the New Testament, while Lavi teaches the old. Lavi can be stubborn and Chesed can be a bit of a pushover. They also have different opinions on their work load, lesson structures, and homework.

Demon School:

Name: Herut
Species: Demonic Fox
Subject: False God Worship
Appearance: A red fox, with much brown and dirt mixed into his fur. His white neck, belly, and neck are smeared black and grey with dirt and grim. But he likes nice things, so keeps his face very clean and presentable. He wears a black tunic and black trousers.
Other: Herut likes nice things. He's greedy and manipulative. He's good at getting what he wants, as he is very cunning and deceptive. He's mastered both since a very young age. He's also very distracted by earthly things, especially gold and wealth.

Name: Barak
Species: Demonic Wolf
Subject: Warfare
Appearance: Barak has brown fur with black and bits of grey mixed in. He has many battle scars as he was once a grand general in Satan's army. He wears a brown tunic and grey trousers, as well as brown boots. He always wears his sword at his side. His biggest wound is on his chest. It was this fatal wound which forced him to give up the fight.
Other: Barak is cruel, strict, and stern. He won't put up with much and is always angry, as he has a chip on his shoulder. He's angry about having to teach instead of fight and takes his anger and aggression out on everyone he comes into contact with, especially his students. He won't tolerate anyone showing weakness, or anyone not showing him the respect he knows he deserves. He lives through his students now, and pushes them to beyond their breaking point, and gives tons of homework.

Name: Shamira
Species: Demonic Bear
Subject: Cursing
Appearance: Shamira is a black bear who wears a hunter green tunic and brown trousers, along with brown boots. She wears her belt at her side. She also always carries a long black whip. She isn't very large and is more slim, which makes her a bit more agile than most bears.
Other: Shamira is stubborn, cruel, and malicious. She loves torture and suffering. She's lost the love of her life, and her son, and so now wants everyone to be miserable and to suffer just as she has. She lacks restraint and won't hesitate to punish or kill, even without reason. Seeing people happy and in love makes her especially angry. And boy, does she have a temper! It's one she can't control. She pretty much hates everyone and everything and lives to cause pain and torment, most especially through cursing. She gets great pleasure out of it. She won't go easy on her students and often takes law and punishment into her own hands. She is one to be feared! And you certainly don't want to make her mad or get on her bad side, though it's not likely she has a good side. She's always angry and boiling, like a bomb waiting to explode. She's strong and fierce, and won't back down from a fight, nor really from anything.
---
"How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."
"But that monster's gone... The man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are."
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#3 Posted: 03:06:11 25/08/2013
may i join?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 03:17:59 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I am very sorry, but this is for experienced RPers.
#5 Posted: 03:18:10 25/08/2013
Eevee, make your character sheet with a sample of how you RP, and Torok will let you know if you're accepted or not.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#6 Posted: 03:21:22 25/08/2013
OOC: nvm but i am a experienced RPer
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#7 Posted: 05:09:07 25/08/2013
Name: Luxvenari (Lux is light and venari is hunt in Latin)
Species: Demonic Bipedal Fire Dragon
Appearance:http://tundermuffin.deviantart...-Daun-147803788
-Credit to artist- NOTE: Disregard the word Daun my character is Luxvenari.
Other: N/A
RP sample: (Let's say I'm in a dragon RP interacting with an angel dragon as a demon dragon.)

Dagon flew across the empty skies, looking for a decent meal. He suddenly spotted a white dot in the distance. As he flew closer to it he saw it was an angel dragon. "Deeelicousssss..." He hissed in his snake-like voice. He charged up a fireball than shot it at the dot.

Luck was looking to the west at her destination. There was an island with a beacon shining in the middle. She wondered how to get there when she felt a pain in her wing. She was falling quickly and as she tried to fly back up but she noticed a burning hole in her wing "GAHHHHH!!!" She screamed in pain as she hit the ground. Dagon flew down to her. But there was a light and Luck dissapeared. Dagon gasped and growled. "Hydra heads... I thought I had her." Dagon took off and flew back to his cave in the mountain.
-----------SAMPLE COMPLETE
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:55 25/08/2013 by dinorang67
#8 Posted: 11:28:12 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Angelic or demonic?
#9 Posted: 18:47:03 25/08/2013
Here are my characters:

Name: Linaria (Typically goes by Lin) (Lynn-R-ia)
Species: Angelic Snow Leopard
Appearance: Greyish white body with black spots. White belly, neck, and on cheeks. Slender and strong. Wears white tunic, grey trousers. Has blue eyes.
Other: Is good friends with Des and Eryn.

Name: Des
Species: Angelic Jaguar
Appearance: Yellowish body with white belly and tail tip. Darker yellow and black spots, with the yellow spots outlined in black. Slim and strong. Yellow eyes. Wears a yellow tunic and black trousers.
Other: Is good friends with Eryn and Lin.

Name: Eryn (Air-In)
Species: Angelic Coyote
Appearance: Brown fur, which is a bit lighter under the belly and on his neck and lower jaw. Tufts of black and darker brown along his back. Swift and slender. Not as strong as Des or Linaria. Has brown eyes.
Other: Good friends with Lin and Des.

Name: Ricin (Rhus calls him Rici, which he hates) (Rizz-in, Rizzy)
Species: Demonic Racoon
Appearance: Grey body with black and white stripes on the tail. He has white above his eyes and on his snout, and dark patches surrounding his eyes. Has a black stripe running from his black nose to the top of his head. Also has a black patch of fur at the top of his head. Wears a black tunic, trousers, and boots. Also wears a sword strapped to his side. He also has many throwing weapons hidden in his tunic and boots, and tucked in his trousers. Small, but fierce and strong. Also very agile. He has black eyes.
Other:

Name: Rhus (Though Rici often calls him Runt)
Species: Demonic Bat
Appearance: Brown, furry body, black head, wings, tail, and wing membrane. Usually uses his wings has hands, and only occasionally to fly. Has black eyes. Wears a black tunic and trousers, with a brown belt. Carries a small dagger tucked in his belt only because Rici makes him. Small, thin, and very unsure.
Other: Rici's right-hand man. Does everything Rici tells him to, living to serve, basically.
---
#10 Posted: 19:03:24 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#11 Posted: 23:01:52 25/08/2013
OOC: SORRY SORRY He's demonic. I'll edit it.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#12 Posted: 23:18:41 25/08/2013
Name: Reki-Fan
Species: Angelic Zebra
Appearance: Slender body, with the black and white stripes. She usually wears jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Her wings are speckled, to match her stripes. Her hair is usually pulled back in a low ponytail and is usually messy.
Other: She loves to read and draw. The nature of the people on earth intrest her greatly, making her wonder about a lot of things. She has some doubts, from her personal studies. She wants to gain knowledge, to know every interesting thing.
RP style sample:

Reki's hand slowly moved over the paper, gracefully leading her pencil. She was drawing, just to clear her head. It was just something she did no matter what was going on around her, whether it was in her free time or class. Hair fell in front of her face, obscuring her view of the paper. "Humph, why now?" She murmured under her breath, snorting for a moment. her short spurt of breath ruffled her paper, moving it. "Darn it.." She grabbed the paper from the air. Her brown eyes trailed over to the clock, realizing how close it was to head to school.

((Is this good? o3o))
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:22:33 25/08/2013 by Ezio
#13 Posted: 00:59:42 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#14 Posted: 01:01:29 26/08/2013
OOC: Thank you. c:
---
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#15 Posted: 01:46:57 26/08/2013
Name: Benny Linn
Species: Angelic Tapir
Appearance: A relatively portly Malayan Tapir, but around average weight for tapir. She is normally seen with a pink skirt on with a matching pink shirt. The shirt has a happy dancing tapir with a tophat and cane on it. She has blond hair that's been combed way too much.
Other: Benny Linn is a bit obsessed with how she looks, and is often combing her hair. She is always trying to run for prom queen, class president, as well as many other things. She's also quite wealthy, and tends to use it to try and win elections.
RP style sample:

"Attention all students," Benny proclaimed with much exaggerated enthusiasm in her voice. "If you elect me for class president... Free pencil sharpeners and water bottles for everyone! And... Free ice cream on Fridays! And... Oh yeah, and the required grades needed to partake in sports activities will be lowered! And, cause I couldn't get away running for election without bringing this up, the cafetaria will be shut down, and all food will come from L'Amour Grange, the fanciest most expensive restaurant in the city. No more cafeteria food, and all this if you vote for MEEEEE!" Benny smiled and waved at the students as they cheered her off the stage. ...To bad she could never actually get away with most of the stuff she's promising.
#16 Posted: 11:58:15 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. We'll start now.

It was the beginning of another school year. The teachers from both schools were finishing going over their lesson plans for the year and preparing for the first day.

Bazel was in his small classroom, he sat at his desk and looked around, making sure his daughter had put all the textbooks on each student's desk, he saw that she had. Posters with the seven deadly sins, plus extensions on those sins, were hung on the back wall.
Ludavah had a desk at the back of the class. This year her father was going to let her teach a few lessons. She was brushing up on some temptation tactics she had learned while out in the field.
They were both pretty much ready to start the new year.

Xavier and Anthony were walking through streets of the Heavenly city, going towards the school. They had backpacks on their backs and had them already packed with school supplies. They were certainly ready for the school year.
Jesus, a majestic lion wearing white robes and a golden crown, stood at the school entrance. He was ready to greet each student as they walked in.
Xavier and Anthony walked up to Jesus, they knelt down in front of Him.
"Hello boys. Are you two ready to begin the new school year?" Jesus asked.
"Yes, sir. We are." Xavier said.
"Good. Learn well, and I will see you during prayer time today." Jesus said.
"Yes, sir." Anthony replied.
They both stood and walked into the school.
#17 Posted: 18:25:05 27/08/2013
Benny had just burst through the doors of the school, making a loud impression as she appeared. "Hurray, first day of the semester!" she proclaimed loud enough for people to hear. And Benny didn't really care. She proudly walked down the hallway before reaching into her back pocket and pulling out a wad of cash. ...Which she purposely spilled all over the floor. "Oops," she said as she continued to walk off. She could just hear all the people scampering around to pick up whatever dollar bills they could grab. But hey, anything a girl can do to help out. ...Or just gain popularity.
#18 Posted: 19:49:41 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Xavier and Anthony stopped as they saw a bunch of teens scrambling for cash on the floor.
"What's going on here?" Xavier asked, unsure of what to make of the situation.
Anthony was about to answer when Jesus walked past them.
Jesus put His hand up and instantly all the dollar bills appeared in His hand. He held onto them.
All the teens looked around for the money, wondering where it went. They turned to Jesus when they heard Him clear His throat as if to get their attention.
"Get to class, now. We will all meet on individual basis to discuss what happen here." He said in a stern voice. He then walked off and caught up with Benny. "Benny!" He said.
#19 Posted: 00:02:53 28/08/2013
Linaria was already inside, excited for the first day of school, but more excited to catch up with her friends. She scanned the halls looking for them.

------------------------------------

Ricin headed to school, not really looking forward to it, but he had little choice. His father would torch him if he quit. He wished he could just join the war raging around them and fight now! No need to learn about it! He rolled his eyes, annoyed at the thought of learning. He looked up, seeing the building ahead, and a grin crossed his face as he saw a small bat ambling up the steps, struggling with a rather large backpack. At least one good thing always came from going back to school. "Hey, Runt!" He called, picking up his speed as he moved toward the bat.

--------------------------------------

Lavi and Chesed were trying to get their lessons together for their first class of the first day of school, but it wasn't easy going. They continually argued about what to teach. Chesed wanted to start out teaching the Parables of Jesus, while Lavi argued they should start from the beginning of time and work their way forward. Their heated arguments continued, and anyone looking on might wonder if they would ever have anything planned for classes that day.
---
#20 Posted: 00:13:31 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Xavier and Anthony looked at each other, confused at what had just happen.
"We should get to class." Anthony said, breaking the silence.
The two walked off to Bible study. They stepped into the room, walking into a heated argument between their teachers.
"Wonder what these two are bickering about now?" Xavier asked.
"Probably which side of the room their teacher's desk should be on." Anthony said, jokingly.
The two sat down in the middle seats of the classroom, in adjacent seats. Xavier took out a Bible from his desk, while Anthony took out his own Bible from his pocket.
#21 Posted: 00:17:49 28/08/2013
Reki knew she was late for her class, losing her track of time as she drew. Her bible was tucked under her papers, as she hurried to class. Soon she got to the class, huffing for breath. "Oh thank goodness... I'm not late..." She murmured as she sat behind Xavier and Anthony.
---
#22 Posted: 00:19:59 28/08/2013
Chesed and Lavi were still arguing as the first of their students arrived in their classroom. They didn't notice. Nor, it seemed, did they notice the time.
---
#23 Posted: 00:26:02 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Um, excuse me? Miss Chesed, miss Lavi?" Anthony asked, waving his hand a bit to get the teacher's attention.
#24 Posted: 00:58:04 28/08/2013
Benny turned around and noticed Mr. Jesus. "Yes Mr... Is it "Jee-Sus: or "Hey, Zeus?" ...Sadly, that wasn't a joke. She was asking a question. "I'm sure you've noticed my EXTREME generosity."
#25 Posted: 01:19:03 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's Jesus. And, yes I have." Jesus said, giving the money back to her. "You should give money because you do it out of love, not because you'll get something in return. I've noticed your pride and your vanity. You know who else has pride and vanity, Benny?" Jesus asked.
#26 Posted: 02:41:12 28/08/2013
"Now wait just a minute," Benny said with her most innocent smile. "Are you accusing me of BRIBING the nice young teenagers? Now now, that's an awful thing to accuse me of. Here, have some money." Benny took the money back and held it up to Jesus, wanting him to take the money. ...In other words, she was trying to BRIBE him as well.
#27 Posted: 02:47:20 28/08/2013
OOC: Chesed and Lavi are males. smilie

Chesed and Lavi continued their argument when Chesed suddenly heard a voice, calling his name. He turned and suddenly saw the students there in the room. "Oh..." He said. "Um... Hello there." He smiled at the students, then turned to face Lavi, who was still blustering on about why the old ways were better. "Quiet, Lavi!" He scolded, "We've got students." Lavi turned his attention to the students without so much as a nod. "Excuse us, we've got something to discuss!" He turned away from them and Chesed frowned. "Well, that was rude!" "What was so rude about it? Class hasn't started yet, and we've got to prepare!" Lavi said, frowning, as well. He shrugged. "Unless you'd like to admit I'm right. Then we can just move on." Chesed's frown deepened. "Never!" He shouted. "I'm right!" The two glared at each other, holding each others gaze, neither one backing down. They both growled fiercely, not wanting to give in.
---
#28 Posted: 11:48:06 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry, my bad.

Jesus was furious about what this child was trying to do. He had half a mind to never spoil her, but to chastise her severely for her inappropriate and devilish behavior. "Come with Me, now!" He commanded as He gripped her wrist and walked down the hallway and toward His office.

Anthony lowered his hand in defeat. Nothing he could do to quench the flames of this quarrel.
Xavier listened to his teachers' bickering, he suddenly caught wind of what they were fighting about. He got up from his seat and went up to them. "Excuse me, sirs." He said.
#29 Posted: 12:08:09 28/08/2013
"Wait, what's going on?" Benny asked, still trying to keep up the sweet, innocent ruse. "Unhand me please. Teacher? Teacher?" Deep down, Benny was getting really angry. But she couldn't scream, that would make her look bad. But eventually they got to the office. Benny still tried holding any anger back as she was sat down on a chair.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:09:39 28/08/2013 by MugoUrth
#30 Posted: 14:15:42 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
There was a large throne on the other side of the fine, wooden desk. Jesus sat down on the throne. He looked at Benny. "Do you really realize who I am?" He asked her.
#31 Posted: 18:13:28 28/08/2013
"Why yes, Mr. Teacher. You're the school principal," she said. "Am I right, Mr. Jesus?" Benny still tried to seem sweet and innocent. But you never know, if Jesus pissed her off enough, she'd likely become really nasty.
#32 Posted: 18:19:18 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Partly, you're missing the biggest piece of the puzzle. I am God, do you recognize that, Benny?" Jesus asked.
#33 Posted: 22:42:16 28/08/2013
"Why yes, sir." Benny said, putting on another friendly smile. "I wouldn't want to get on the bad side of the ol God-Dude, would I? Hey, I bet you like the sound of money, don't you? ...No wait, I tried that already, it didn't go over well did it. Okay, how about..." She was completely missing the point.
#34 Posted: 23:14:47 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Jesus got up abruptly and slammed His palms down on the desk, it sounded like thunder as they hit the desk. "Do you have any idea what the words 'respect, humility and servant-hood' mean!? My streets and all the buildings are MADE OF gold! Do you think I'd want any of your filthy money!?" Jesus asked, He was obviously beyond angry.
#35 Posted: 23:27:48 28/08/2013
Benny didn't dare try anything funny. She could blow up around any normal guy. But this wasn't any normal guy, and that would lead to serious consequences. She could try the old fake crying business, but she doubted that would get anywhere either. So she just sat back and looked scared, saying nothing but trying to shed a few tears.
#36 Posted: 23:34:44 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Jesus sighed heavily. "Do you know what it truly means to be My angel?" He asked in a more calm tone.
#37 Posted: 23:40:33 28/08/2013
"Ummm, be nice and do good things?" Benny asked. "I thought giving people money was a good thing."
#38 Posted: 23:46:12 28/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, not if you're doing it for your own selfish desires. Being an angel, My angel, requires total dedication to the work I assign you. You may be working nonstop, guarding one or a few of my children. Facing demons night and day. Making countless trips to Earth and back to deliver messages. Those are only a few of the things that angels do. And even if I don't have you serve on Earth, I could have you as a guard, guarding night and day." Jesus said.
#39 Posted: 01:03:23 29/08/2013
Maybe she was taking her privileges as an angel for granted. "Now god, I should let you know that I could never hurt anyone if I tried. I'm a good tapir. Everyone loves a sweetie-pie." Benny smiled once more. "I'm so sorry, I thought I was doing a good thing."
#40 Posted: 03:04:52 29/08/2013
OOC: No problem! smilie

Chesed heard the voice beside him and turned his attention to the young stoat. "Yes?" Lavi grinned. "Ha! You backed down! I win!" Chesed growled, getting angry and turning back to his other half. "I did not back down! I merely turned to address our student. It's what we're here for, after all." He smiled, turning back to the stoat. "Yes, young man. What can I do for you?" Meanwhile, Lavi crossed their arms over his chest, sighing, "Fine." As he sighed, a puff of smoke streamed from his nose and curled upward.

------------------------------

Ricin ran up to the bat, his faithful sidekick. He was still trying to lug the huge backpack up the steps. Ricin grinned. "Looks like you don't have enough to carry, eh, Runt?" He wasn't one for carry many books, as he really didn't find them very useful, so he only had a small satchel. Even so, he threw it on top of the backpack, and laughed as the bat struggled under the weight and then dropped everything, spilling it down the steps. "Same old Runt!" The bat gathered everything up, seeming upset. He caught Ricin's eyes and smiled, half-halfheartedly. "Good to see you, too, Ricin."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:57 29/08/2013 by RumpleLover
#41 Posted: 11:50:46 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, you're being a spoiled brat, and I don't say it lightly either. You know who I consider the greatest in My kingdom?" Jesus asked.

"I want to make a suggestion, I heard you both fighting and I want to help resolve this conflict. How about we talk about Jesus, because the Old Testament is great and everything, but it's Jesus who really matters. It's the law that condemns the mortals, but it's Jesus who saves them, right?" Xavier asked.
Anthony was listening in on the conversation and thought his friend made a good point.
#42 Posted: 11:59:39 29/08/2013
Benny started to grit her teeth. Jesus was getting on her nerves. She was trying her hardest to try and not piss him off further. "God loves all his little children. All of gods children are the greatest to him. Unless you are talking about who rules said kingdom, that would be you. Were either of those what you were looking for, Mr. God Dude?" This time she was talking in a stressed, slightly annoyed tone instead of the whole "Sweetie-Pie ruse," but it was also the kind of tone that was trying to follow orders.
#43 Posted: 12:11:04 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"No, I'm talking more about hierarchy. William over there I consider great." Jesus said pointing to a dog that was mopping the floor out in the hallway. "And do you know why I consider him great?" Jesus asked, lowering His arm.
#44 Posted: 12:40:26 29/08/2013
"Because he does what you say without question? He actually does good things from his heart instead of for personal gain? Am I close?" Benny was mostly trying to take her best guess with these questions. God spoke in mysterious ways.
#45 Posted: 13:13:15 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes to all three. He is a servant, so you too must be a servant, not a princess. Understand? Be a servant and I will treat you like a princess." Jesus said.
#46 Posted: 14:12:08 29/08/2013
"Yes, Mr. God sir," she said. Benny stayed put to wait for orders, as she was not yet excused, and she still didn't want to piss off God. As much as she hated to admit it, she could not win any fight she could try to pick with him.
#47 Posted: 14:48:18 29/08/2013
Chesed smiled at the young stoat. "Ah, yes, very true, young man." He turned to Lavi. "There, you see, the students agree with me. And this young man does make a valid point - Without Jesus, the world would be in a pretty terrible place." "Yes," Lavi agreed, though it was evident he still wasn't happy, "But without learning the old testament, we don't really know how blessed we truly are." Chesed nodded. "Ah, yes, a good point." Suddenly he brightened, holding up a forefinger. "Oh! I know! Let's start this first day of school reminding these young students why we're here." He turned to Lavi. "Then you can teach them about the old testament." Lavi grinned, having gotten his way. "That sounds perfect." Chesed grinned, too. "Then I'll come in later and teach them about the new testament. After all your boring lectures, they'll see why it's the more important book, and why I'm the better teacher!" Lavi frowned, quite unhappy all of a sudden. Chesed laughed. He didn't really want to be the better teacher, he just liked annoying his other half sometimes. Lavi usually came out on top, so to see his defeated face right now was quite priceless. "Thank you for your suggestion, young sir," Chesed said to the stoat, then turned to his desk to prepare his lesson in the few remaining minutes before class started, leaving Lavi, for once, quite speechless.
---
#48 Posted: 17:08:51 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good. Remember this one thing, you will never get anywhere in My kingdom unless you are like Me. Wash the feet of your friends first, then I will put a crown on your head." Jesus said, half speaking metaphorically. "Now go, and sacrifice for others who are in need, but don't do it out of selfishness, do it out of love." He said, in a kind voice.

Xavier smiled, happy that his teachers had finally come to an agreement. He walked back to his desk and sat down.
"Nice job. You finally got those two to agree of something." Anthony said.
"I know, I'm glad too." Xavier said.
#49 Posted: 17:48:31 29/08/2013
"Okay, got it, Mr. God sir." Benny stood up with a smile and marched out the door. She then went to the nearest bathroom to see if anyone was there. "Hello?" she asked. "Anyone here? Hello?" She started grabbing some brown paper towel and washed it with soap and water. She made sure to grab enough so that it would hold. "The principal told me to wash someone's feet. Does anyone have dirty feet." There was a HUGE smile cracking up on Benny's face, as if she was trying to hold back laughter. ...What? She's just having a little fun. God never said "don't have fun."
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me