Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Forgotten Eight Fanfic [CLOSED]
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#1 Posted: 18:45:48 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
A new story with the Forgotten Eight as the main characters. I need suggestions!
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
#2 Posted: 00:14:28 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Spoiler:

Chapter One coming soon!
---
#3 Posted: 18:44:39 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter One- Boomer smilie

The Mabu villagers trembled in fear as the troll army approached their village. Grease Monkeys, Mace Majors Troll Stompers, MK-31 Tanks and the Troll bombers. The Bombers were of great importance to the trolls because they carried the most destructive weapon of all- bombs, of course. Among this special team was a troll called Boomer, named so for his love of explosions. When he was just a young troll, he loved to blow up sheep so it was only natural that he joined the army. But Boomer had started to realize that the trolls only wanted war and conquest. He had wanted to resign but he knew his commander, Clamp wouldn't let him. So here he was again, marching into another battle. To be honest, it wasn't even a battle. The trolls destroyed the villages, and then left the Mabu to rebuild. But still, Boomer obeyed. "Demo squad, forward!" Clamp shouted. The Bombers, including Boomer, moved to the front, nearest to the homes. Each troll lit his own stick of dynamite. They each threw in a different direction. Boomer winced as his hit his target, what once was a small Mabu cottage. The trolls then lit a round of troll bombs, the Mabu citizens still frozen with fear. All but one, that is. "Mom, I have to go back for Oryps! I can't leave him!" a young Mabu Guiqley begged his mother. His mother shook her head no, but Guiqley still ran to his house. At the same moment, the trolls, except for Boomer, threw their dynamite at Guiqley's house. "No!" Boomer cried out. The little Mabu safely made it it his house, but he and it would have been blown to bits if Boomer hadn't have jumped in the way. Pain spread through his body and he dropped his bomb on his fellow Bombers. They were killed, and Clamp was furious. Boomer was only a little bit luckier. He survived but with severe injuries to his arms and legs. The remaining trolls cursed and jeered at Boomer as he limped away. Then, the trolls started to leave. Without their Bombers, they were vulnerable. As he looked back one last time he saw the Mabu child walk out of his house unscathed with his Cyclops Teddy, Oryps. "I've officially defected from the troll army." Boomer thought to himself. As the sun set, he knew now where he had to go. As he looked to the Core of Light in the distance, he knew he had another chance. Then, for the first time in years, Boomer felt happy.

End Chapter One
---
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#4 Posted: 19:32:21 27/08/2013
Woah, epic! I love this, well done, THG! I like how you included Spyro and Quigley in there, hidden!

Keep it up!
---
I'll be on every now and then.
#5 Posted: 19:33:32 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks! Chapter two will take a while. It's going to be Voodood next! Maybe I can fit Repel-Shell in!
---
#6 Posted: 19:36:36 27/08/2013
Really? That'd be epic! I can't wait for Chaptwo!
---
FrynoMan86 Green Sparx Gems: 268
#7 Posted: 18:48:48 31/08/2013
I really like it
---
The power of the sun in the palm of my hand.-Doc Ock
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#8 Posted: 19:14:27 31/08/2013
AWESOME! MORE!
---
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#9 Posted: 12:18:51 01/09/2013
Cam you do smilie last? He's my favorite, and I think an epic ending for my 4/80th favorite Skylander would be awesome! Best for last!

Keep up the good work!
uttster13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2701
#10 Posted: 15:41:14 01/09/2013
Very good, THGold! Keep up the good work!

And having smilie last would make an epic ending!
---
A story.
#11 Posted: 19:00:32 01/09/2013
I think you should do Dino-Rang last he his my favorite forgotten 8 Member
---
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#12 Posted: 00:30:27 02/09/2013
This is great! I am patiently awaiting Chapter 2! smilie
#13 Posted: 15:58:54 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks for all the support everyone!

Chapter two real soon!
---
#14 Posted: 16:40:41 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two- Voodood smilie

Voo woke up excited for what may have been the first time in his life. He knew what he was doing today. He grabbed his armor and headed out of his small hut, filled with the bones of exotic animals. Today, he was headed for the Cave of Trials. He was ready for his rite of passage to become a warrior. The entire village gathered around the entrance. Voo entered. That dark, dank cave would be the place that changed his fate forever. A brilliant light lured him to discover the skeleton of an enormous dragon. It had an axe buried where its heart would have been. He yanked the axe from the dragon quickly, causing the bones to topple onto Voo. He climbed out of the pile with the skull upon his head. When he emerged from the cave, everyone was astonished to see the legendary Axe Reaver. They decided he needed a new name for his bravery, so they called him Voodood. (Orcs love puns.) He became the leader of their warriors and defended the tribe from many invaders... until the Trolls came. If Boomer could stop them from destroying Mabu villages, then Orcs it was. They fought a long and terrible war until most of the Trolls were dead and Voodood was the only Orc left. After the remaining Trolls left, Voodood finally had a moment to mourn and rest, when suddenly... Boomer showed up. "Hey you!" Boomer shouted. "Are you a doctor?" he asked, holding up the stubs of his hands. "I am a witchdoctor, actually." Voodood replied. "Well, which doctor are ya?" Boomer questioned. "He needs help." Voodood said to himself. He took Boomer back to his hut and found an extra suit of Orc armor. He welded the gloves and boots to Boomer's hands and feet with his magic axe. Then, he asked Boomer why he wasn't with the Trolls. Boomer told him his story. Voodood remained silent for a few minutes. Then he was talking again "Well, your arms and legs are better than ever." "I know!" Boomer said. He smashed into the hut's floor, leaving an indent behind. "But," Voodood continued, "I think that explosion caused some serious brain damage." "Say," Boomer said, "Now that we are friends, wanna go to the Core of Light with me and see if we can be Skylanders?" "Sure!" Voodood said. "But I don't know if they accept Orcs and Trolls." "The worst they could do is say no!" Boomer said. Then, the two firends started their journey.

End Chapter Two
---
#15 Posted: 17:43:18 02/09/2013
Chapter 2 was great! I'm excited to see who you do next! smilie
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#16 Posted: 18:44:38 02/09/2013
Great!

Btw, a good idea would be Dino-Rang, and he bumps into Boomer and Voodood! smilie
#17 Posted: 01:26:08 05/09/2013
Dino-Rang! Dino-Rang! Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
---
#18 Posted: 13:34:00 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
No need for so many letters!

Chapter Three hopefully today!
---
#19 Posted: 20:37:35 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three- Dino-Rang smilie

Dino-Rang ran across the barren plateau chasing after the horse. He threw his trusty twin boomerangs, but the horse was just too fast. He charged as fast as he could. He summoned a Stonefist Trap from the dusty ground. He looked down at his dinosaur feet, panting heavily. "Sorry I had to cheat, mate." But when he looked back up the horse wasn't there. Then, he saw it sprinting towards Mt. Soak. The leaders of his tribe had told him not to go there, but he needed the food for his family. He caught his breath and continued running. When he finally reached the volcano, the horse was already at the top, where the hot magma was boiling. As he started up the slope, he dodged oozing lava and volcanic rocks. When he at last made it to the summit, the horse jumped over the volcano's crater. Dino-Rang tried the same, but he fell short. He plummeted toward the magma below, but when he made contact, he didn't die as you would expect. Instead he fell through the magma, which was actually an interdimensional portal. Dino-Rang fell until he landed on the other side, the edge of a Skylands forest. He saw two strange creatures communicating with each other. They heard the noise and turned around. They were actually Dark Wizards serving under Kaos. They raised their staffs and fired a dark energy at Dino-Rang. He dodged, and returned the favor with his twin boomerangs. The Wizards were destroyed, (or so Dino-Rang thought) when he heard someone coming. He prepared his boomerangs... and Boomer and Voodood put their hands in the air. "Who are you?" Dino-Rang asked. "We don't want any trouble!" Voodood said. "Yeah, we're just finding our way to the Core of Light!" Boomer helped. "What is the Core of Light? A volcano?" Dino-Rang asked. "No! It has the most knowledge and power in all of Skylands!" Voodood said. "Well, if I can learn more about how I got here, I'm coming with you guys!" Dino-Rang said happily. "Okay! I'm Boomer!" "And I am Voodood." "Dino-Rang." "Okay, we know each other, but how do we get through this forest?" Boomer said. "It looks like one of these guys dropped a map! A map of the forest!" Dino-Rang said. "Let's go!" Voodood said. Then, the three heroes began their journey through the forest.

End Chapter Three

P.S. If you can find the easter egg in this chapter, I will tell what the next chap. is about!
---
#20 Posted: 22:19:35 05/09/2013
^ Great Job. I really like it. But it seems like you take too long to write a chapter. I know that if you don't post often, people will get bored, and they leave. There were so many great FanFics (like yours smilie ) that fell apart because of a shortage of stories/chapters.
---
A story.
#21 Posted: 02:18:20 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I already wrote Chap. 4 I will post tomorrow. Did you find the Easter Egg?
---
#22 Posted: 15:52:48 06/09/2013
It's smilie My guess, the plant dragon! Do smilie, smilie and smilie still count, if they're back for SSF?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:53:06 06/09/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#23 Posted: 18:08:33 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Camo is chapter four! Yes, they still count because two of them are just LC.
---
#24 Posted: 00:50:37 07/09/2013
Another nice chapter! It was interesting to see your take on Dino-Rang's backstory, as most of it is mystery.
#25 Posted: 01:32:49 07/09/2013
When will you post Chapter 4? I'm excited to see where this ends up!
---
A story.
#26 Posted: 15:17:53 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Probably Today!
---
#27 Posted: 02:52:17 08/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four- Camo smilie

Boomer, Voodood, and Dino-Rang walked through the forest, trying to read the cryptic map. They had no idea that they were being watched. Watched, by a tree, that is. The Tree of Life watched the strangers, but it had no eyes. Its guardians, the creatures of the forest, saw for it and reported back. A gazelle whispered into a knotted squirrel hole that was the Tree's ear. "Armed intruders! We will need more than birds and deer for this matter!" Then, the Tree of Life created a new creature- a plant dragon. The Tree gave instructions to the little dragon, and it scuttled off. As the trio continued through the forest, Dino-Rang suddenly stopped. "I'm hungry, mates. We haven't eaten in days. And where I'm from, we eat a lot." "Hey look! There's some melons up ahead!" Boomer exclaimed. "That is a little strange..." Voodood said suspiciously. The three ran ahead, ready to pluck one of the large melons. "Why are they all exactly the same size?" Voodood questioned. "Who cares?!" Dino-Rang and Boomer said at the same time. They each grabbed a melon and tried to yank them from the ground. But they wouldn't budge. Suddenly, all of the melons flew from the ground and splatted all over their clothes. "I knew something was up!" Voodood taunted. When they looked up again, a mysterious green dragon stood where the melons were. "Hello!" Boomer said. The dragon responded to Boomer's greeting with a Sun Blast to the face. Dino-Rang and Voodood readied their weapons, while Boomer tried to get on his feet. The dragon knocked Dino-Rang back with a firecracker vine. Voodood, the last one standing, quickly deployed a quartet of magical tripwires in a square around the plant dragon. It tried to escape, but it got electrified each time. When Dino-Rang and Boomer finally got to their feet, they joined Voodood by the plant dragon. "Who are you?" Dino-Rang asked. The dragon responded in the language of animals. "I'll find a spell." Voodood said. Boomer handed him an ancient spell book they got from the wizards. "Ah, here it is!" Voodood exclaimed. "Ooh Eeh Ooh Ah Ah Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!" He waved his axe at the dragon."Let's try this again." Dino-Rang said. "Who are you?" "I do not have a name." The dragon said. "All I know is..." but his voice trailed off. He looked back at the Tree of Life. The others followed his gaze. A group of Arkeyans was logging the tree. "No!" the dragon shouted. "No! Let me go!" But Voodood couldn't stop the tripwires! The robots were strong against him. "No!" Then, the tree fell. The plant dragon felt as if a part of him had died with that Tree. "I'm sorry for your loss." Boomer said. "I will destroy all of those things!" the dragon roared. "Then come with us." Voodood said. "Become a Skylander to fight evil!" "Alright. If I can destroy those..." "Arkeyans." Dino-Rang finished. "Well, if you are going to be a Skylander, you need a name!" Boomer said. "What about, Plant Dragon?" "Let Voodood decide! Orcs are good with names!" Dino-Rang suggested. "Okay...hmm...he hid from us... Camo!" Voodood said. "I love it!" Camo said. "Alright! Let's get going!" Boomer said. Dino-Rang pulled out their map. "You won't need that. I know this forest like the back of my tail. Then, Boomer, Voodood, Dino-Rang and Camo started their final push for the Core of Light.
---
#28 Posted: 13:39:23 08/09/2013
That was great!

Who's next? 0_o
---
A story.
#29 Posted: 23:52:47 13/09/2013
Ha HA Ohh Eeh Ohh Ahh Ahh Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!
THe witchdoctor song
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me