Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Story [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 14:28:02 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
this is a story based on the Legend of Spyro series,

Chapter One-The dream

Cynder was trying as hard as she could to get Spyro's breath again. It was sunny, but rainy. Spyro tried breathing fire. Only smoke. Cynder sighed. "Try hard. Your getting better, right Sparx?" Sparx was lying on the floor snoring. Cynder kicked him. "Wha? Whos there? Oh....... The physcic She Dragon." Spyro lowered his head in sadness. "Im never going to get my breath back..." Sparx was sleeply speaking. "Id prefer u that way..." "Why?" asked Cynder. "Cause we wont have to go on any more missions." Cynder flamed Sparx's A$$.
"OOOOOIIIIIIIAAAAAHHHH!" Screamed Sparx. He flew up to the roof and fell down again. Cynder was concered. "Spyro...... surley youre breaths will come back........" Spyro remembered what Ignitus said. "Now it is time to release the true dragon within you........" Spyro let out a huge eletric ball, which exploded into a storm of explosions.
"Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccce!" said Sparx. Cynder went up to Spyro. "Nice one Spyro." Suddenly a flash of lightning happened. The dragon statue shaked and started crumbling. Suddenly there was explosions, infernos and all. Spyro was in the convexity...... alone.................... "Hello?" Spyro asked weakly. His voice echoed, un earthly. Sudenlly lightning flased. "ssssssssssssssssssssspyro.............." said a voice. Spyro saw the lightning. the face of a dragon was in it. A purple dragon. "sssssssssssssssssssssspyro............" Louder this time. "SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYROOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Screamed the voice. Spyro flew away, screaming "Stop! Please Stop!" "Spyro?" Spyro looked up. Cynder was there. It was the training room. 2Boy, he needs sleep." Sparx said. Cynder looked at Spyro, wo was shaking. "What did you see?'' "Great another drago dream." Sparx said. 2I saw the convexity...... and he was there........."
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#2 Posted: 14:35:37 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two-Worried Thoughts

Ignitus was worried. The dream had explained that the Dark Master was interested in Spyro. But nobody knew why. "Why is he so important?" Sparx said sleeply. "Its always purple boy is the main article! Never me! I help too! And what thanks do i get? NONE!" Ignitus looked at Sparx. A stare that made Sparx silence. "Spyro, what you saw was him calling you. He wants you to join him." "Why me?" Ignitus remained Silent. Suddenly a roar came from outside. Spyro looked ou to see Dreadwings and Apes attacking the swamp. "MUMMMMIE!" Screamed Sparx, relising his parents were in the swamp. Sparx flew off into the distance. "SPARX! COME BACK!" Shouted Spyro. Ignitus looked worried. "Spyro, you should find him. Before......." Ignitus didnt dare think of the thought. Cynder stood foward. "Im going too." Spyro smiled. the dragons flew towards the swamp........................

chapter 3 coming soon!
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Crashdude55 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1090
#3 Posted: 14:41:09 07/09/2008
wow thats really cool. can't wait for chap 3 keep it up!
#4 Posted: 14:43:11 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks.

Its called Search and Rescue.
---
Crashdude55 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1090
#5 Posted: 14:46:18 07/09/2008
kool thats amazing dude!
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#6 Posted: 14:52:07 07/09/2008
Nice story!
#7 Posted: 14:53:00 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
thanks!
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#8 Posted: 14:54:15 07/09/2008
NP!

(Extra non-cap lettas)
#9 Posted: 14:55:39 07/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3 might be ready next week.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me