Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Losing Everything (Super Natural RP)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Losing Everything (Super Natural RP) [CLOSED]
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#51 Posted: 23:31:04 24/08/2013
OOC: In the meantime, Akira and Phoenix could just make-out or stuff. smilie

Rei and akira walked with the rest of the group through the dark forest, hopefully heading towards the castle.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#52 Posted: 23:36:36 24/08/2013
Flint whistled a little tune, just enjoying a the fresh air. He needed a nice walk before going back into combat.
---
Hurrah!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#53 Posted: 23:41:05 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: >_________________>
The others will have to catch up....

Phoenix looked in the woods nervously. He often would see the glowing yellow eyes of what he guessed was a wolf, yet he never heard a howl. There were no birds singing, nor wind blowing through the trees. He looked ahead to see Terra in front, obviously unfazed by this and trudging on.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Sky Master 1606 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#54 Posted: 13:03:57 25/08/2013
J finally realized that the others have left, but where to was a mystery. Therefore, he tried sensing the variation of life in the surrounding area, and noticed that the thoughts and feelings of all the forest animals a distance ahead of him were shaded by some type of, what seemed to be, an intellectual wall. Therefore, J needed to see what was happening that was stopping the bond he had with with the natural world, so he ran as fast as he could. As soon as he reached his destination, he noticed that the teenagers that he was in pain with earlier were right next to him.
#55 Posted: 22:41:25 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Terra stopped, when she noticed something ahead. She looked at everyone and harshly told them to shut their traps. She motioned for them to get behind a tree, in which Phoenix scurried of towards a thick tree. Terra walked over to one close by, and stood behind it, peering from behind.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#56 Posted: 22:45:07 26/08/2013
Following their lead, J snuck behind a nearby tree to prepare for what's to come.
#57 Posted: 23:11:20 26/08/2013
Rei stood still, not moving anywhere. Instead her body turned pitch black, blending in with the darkness around her, becoming nothing more than a dark, ghostly shadow, with ominous red eyes.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#58 Posted: 23:14:37 26/08/2013
Flint quickly moved behind a tree, crouching and peeking to see what was happening.
---
Hurrah!
#59 Posted: 23:21:38 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Btw Seiki, I was thinking that IF Akira and Phoenix do later have a relationship, that that would be when Rei and Phoenix turn into Shadow Creatures. You said Akira was 17, but not close enough to 18, right?

Terra cocked her eyebrow as Rei changed. She was about to comment something, when out of the corner of her eyes, she saw the Shadow Minions approaching. She wanted to fight, but knew it was best to avoid them until they knew more about them. She turned around, back tight against the tree. Phoenix did the same, nervous.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#60 Posted: 00:01:09 27/08/2013
OOC: Correct. Rei would turn first. Akira some months later. Rei is VERY close to turning 18. Like a week or two. After Rei is gone, I would like to introduce Shiori, who will become Akira's girlfriend, and be there to comfort him after he loses Phoenix.

The Shadow Minions passed through Rei as if she wasn't even there.
---
#61 Posted: 00:04:09 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: kay

Terra held her breathe, dangerously close to exhaling. She was tightly against the tree, the bark digging into her skin through her shirt. Phoenix was completely different. He was hyperventilating, but quietly...ya right, he was freaking out. As they neared the tree that phoenix was hidden by, they stopped, and looked around. Terra had peeked from the tree, as they were past it now. She took a deep breathe, readied herself.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#62 Posted: 01:24:24 27/08/2013
Though the Shadow Minions seemed unable to see her, movement came from the darkness that was her. One could tell she was drawing her blades in the event she needed them. Akira held tight to the tree he was behind, doing his best not to make a move or sound. He watched where Phoenix was, seeing that he was uneasy and hoping it wouldn't cause trouble for them.
---
#63 Posted: 01:29:58 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: each Shadow Minion carries a Shadow Sword. Btw, once they become minions, theres no helping them. Though they still look like their former selves, just covered in darkness.

The Shadow Minion that appears to be the head of this group, approached the tree Phoenix was behind. In one swift blow, it sliced the tree. As the tree fell over, it expected to see a dead body, but instead, the last thing it saw was fire. Phoenix jumped from his crouched position, and punched the Minion in it's face with his head engulfed by flames. The ground erupted under several of them, as Terra had slammed her hammer on the ground. The earth opened up and engulfed a few of the minions. "ATTACK!" Terra screamed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#64 Posted: 01:37:31 27/08/2013
"Crap." Akira said, before jumping from behind his tree. He shot a few blasts of wind from his hand, pushing the minions away then brought out his rapier to fend off another. Rei reappeared as normal and sliced throuh the minions with her machetes, slicing through them, spilling darkened blood. She had a wild smile on her face as she cut them down one by one.

"Rei!" They're still kids." Akira pleaded, trying to get her to show some mercy.
---
#65 Posted: 01:46:20 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Terra slammed her hammer square on one's skull, the skull cracking and the minion dying. She continued on like this, either hitting them with the hammer or opening the ground below them.
Phoenix had both arms covered in fire, and was punching each one. He attempted to dodge the words, but got hit sliced many times. His arms were littered with cuts from the swords, some bleeding more than others, but he continued on. As he got closer to some, he would breathe fire in their faces or blast fire at their legs, in which they would sink to their knees, and he'd smash their heads. As he was about to beat another one, the ground suddenly cracked around him. He looked wide eyed at Terra, who had just noticed Phoenix, and had a look of pure terror. The ground gave way, and so did him and the minions. Luckily, he had managed to grab a ledge. He struggled to get up, but was able to hang on. Terra screamed at him, though he didn't get it all. He heard, "The ground", " close", and " Get up!" What Terra had said was that the ground was going to close, and he had to get up. She couldn't stop was the fissure began to close.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#66 Posted: 01:51:08 27/08/2013
Akira saw Phoenix in distress and rushed over to him, firing a blast of wind from his body to knock away all surrounding minions. He grabbed Phoenix's hand and pulled to get him up before he was killed.

Rei had ignored Akira's words, and kept cutting through the minions killing them one by one, then slashing through them even after they had died, turnign them into a bloody mess.
---
#67 Posted: 02:02:55 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix gasped as he was lifted from the fissure. He let out a yelp when the ground closed. Looking over, he saw the thin outline of the crack, and he thought of how he could have been in that place. He was on his hands and knees, gasping. he looked up to see Akira. "Th-thank you" he said. he bit his bottom lip as the dirt settled in his wounds, and the stinging began.
Terra let out a sigh of relief as she knew he was safe. She then went back to smashing Minions heads in

ooc: I know i rushed it, im sleepy, ok?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#68 Posted: 02:08:58 27/08/2013
Akira was beyond relieved to see Phoenix was ok. He had been developing feelings for the boy since waking up in that meadow and seeing him. He couldn't stand the thoguht that Phoenix had nearly just been killed. He knelt down infront of him, and gently picked up his chin, planting a kiss on his lips.

Rei looked over and saw the two sharing a kiss as she pulled one of her blades from a minions head. She rolled her eyes and went back to killing.

Reality then set in of how awkward this must be, what if we wasn't into guys?" Akira broke away from this kiss and sat back, his face glowing red from embarressent.

OOC: Yeah, I know, really being forward there.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:20 27/08/2013 by Seiki
#69 Posted: 02:18:32 27/08/2013
J, still mesmerized from what just happened, crawled out from the vine enclosure he had created around himself for protection, and went to see if he could help in any way. He started manipulating the plants below him to wrap around the shadow enemies as they struggled to free themselves. As he entrapped many of the enemies, he began to force the plants to constrict around the attackers and absorb their dark matter as they began to weep. He felt their pain as they were experiencing their final moments and could not help but feel melancholy. However, he continued to do so because they had hurt those around him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:36:47 27/08/2013 by Sky Master 1606
#70 Posted: 02:28:06 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: lol, warning, this is what the beginning of a slash fanfiction looks like >__> well...a very bad slash fanfiction at that O_< I havent had music on in a while, and its getting to me...like I said, I shall now go to sleep and hopefully be a better writer when I awaken.

Terra had noticed this action, but ignored it and went over using her hammer. She was actually having fun, sometimes even laughing at their deaths. She saw only a few left, and saw another girl who was having more fun than her, so she let her have them.
Phoenix fell back onto his bottom, and looked at Akira in confusion. The his taste lingered on his lips. What had just happened? He looked up to the person who had just saved him, and minutes ago, held him as he let out his feelings in the form of tears. He saw Akira was blushing. Did..did he like him? These thoughts flooded his mind, taking over and other thoughts. For some reason, he felt a warm feeling in his gut, and he learned that he was blushing as well. He stood up and dusted himself off. Taking a glance at Akira, he walked towards the head Minion, and crouched down to examine him, though he couldn't really as the kiss was the only thing occupying his mind.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#71 Posted: 02:37:38 27/08/2013
Ooc: I edited my previous post. And I will also be going to sleep. My creativity is at like the worst level right now.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:48 27/08/2013 by Sky Master 1606
#72 Posted: 02:43:56 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: same, night
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#73 Posted: 02:49:49 27/08/2013
OOC: lol good, smilie

Akira had noticed Phoenix blushing too, he seemed distracted. I just made things horribly awkward didn't I? He must hate me. He's clearly embarrassed by it, but he didn't say anything. Probably because a guy kissed him and it freaked him out...

Rei threw a machete at one minion, striking it in the chest, then plunged the other into another's heart. The final one approached her, sword raised, with Rei unarmed. She let the daggers hiddn up her sleeves slide out. She stuck one in his stomach, twisting it to disembowel him, before slitting his throat with the other.
---
#74 Posted: 14:25:09 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix continued to search the head, not finding anything. He was hoping for a map or even something that hinted where the castle was, but nothing. Sighing, he stood and looked at all the dead minions. They once were good people, but lost to the powers of the evil king. He was terrified, as he knew he was approaching that stage. He looked around, wondering if any of the others were close as well. He saw how Rei killed them, it scared him because he knew that soon, the Shadow Minion they'd be killing was him. He smiled though. At least they'd kill him right away, so he would never have to do they evil the king would command to make him do. He would die, yes. Then he would be a free spirit, free from the grasp of the king and all the evil of this land. Maybe, maybe he might be reborn when the kingdom was fixed, all evil chased away. This thought brought another smile to his face as he sunk down to the bottom of the tree, his back pressed against the wood. He closed his eyes, cherishing the illusions, and slowly drifting off to sleep.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#75 Posted: 17:35:55 27/08/2013
Akira watched Phoenix and felt like an idiot for kissing him. He climbed up a tree and made a nest of sorts among some brances. There he laid back and relaxed, going off to sleep. Rei, having finished killing, wiped off her blades with some leaves then curled up within the shadows.
---
#76 Posted: 21:36:04 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The sun had fallen, darkness taking over the sky. Some stars appeared in the sky as the moon came into view. Terra climbed a tree and rested on the intersection of to branches. She looked at the others resting, so she closed her eyes to sleep.
As the moon came out, some stray breezes flowed through the forest. The breezes hit Phoenix, his red hair flowing in the wind. The strings to his hoodie went with the breeze, slapping in the wind. The moonlight seemed to make Phoenix glow. His chest rises and sunk at a slow pace, revealing he was asleep. His head as turned a little bit in the direction the wind was blowing.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#77 Posted: 23:05:46 27/08/2013
J , although exhausted, avoided his slumber to look at the beautiful sky above him. He noticed that the others were falling asleep, but he just could not help but enjoy the soft nighttime breeze flooding around him. It relaxed him and reminded him of what he would do as a young child. He and his mom would spend half the night each night staring into the lunar light filled sky not even saying a word. They didn't need to because when they were dazed, they were free. Their minds and spirits were free. As he was caught up in his own fantasy, he started drifting away into a deep and dormant sleep.
#78 Posted: 00:42:17 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: and like every RP i seem to make now, it dies on the second page...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#79 Posted: 00:48:15 29/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Ooc: and like every RP i seem to make now, it dies on the second page...

OOC: I've been waiting for yo uto call day time so we can keep going. >.>
---
#80 Posted: 00:59:37 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Its daytime ._____.

Phoenix had fallen over during the night, laying in the grass in the fetal position. The bodies had disappeared, leaving no trace.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#81 Posted: 01:30:50 29/08/2013
Akira woke up and jumped from the tree he was in. He looked over at Phoenix, still unsure if he should try to talking to him or even if Pheonix would want him around. He settled for sitting down with his knees held close, close to the tree Pheonix was by, but still far enough away to give him some space.
---
#82 Posted: 01:44:20 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: oh, and Phoenix has trouble controlling his powers when asleep

Phoenix softly snored, showing he usually slept in late. Suddenly, a flicker in his hair. Then, a flicker in his hands, his shoes, all over. In no time, he was on fire. He seemed to be oblivious to it, continuing to be sleeping.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#83 Posted: 01:46:27 29/08/2013
Akira saw Phoenix on fire, and with barely a move exhaled. He blew a strong wind which was enough to put him out.

Rei crawled out from the shadowed area she had slept in and looked around at the others, seeing that for the msot part they were all still asleep.
---
#84 Posted: 01:53:34 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix crossed his arms and shivered. He slowly awoke, sat up and yawned, stretching his arms up. He groggily rubbed his eyes and looked around to the others. He saw Terra beginning to wake, saw Rei awake, Flint and J asleep. He looked behind him to see Akira, to which he immediately looked away. The thoughts began to flood his mind again, so he shook his head to rid of them.

Terra awoke to the hard feeling of wood against her back. She, not thinking, yawned and stretched her arms. With a thud, she landed on the ground. Colorful words began to emit from her mouth.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#85 Posted: 02:12:45 29/08/2013
OOC: Please psot in the other RP, I don't want it to die. >.<

Seeing how quickly Phoenix looked away, Akira became even more hurt, he tried to shrug it off, but couldn't. Rei rolled her eyes seeing the "drama" going on silently between the two boys. She popped her neck.

"Ok, we're up, let's go." she said rather bluntly.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:15:01 29/08/2013 by Seiki
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me