Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Losing Everything (Super Natural RP)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Losing Everything (Super Natural RP) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#1 Posted: 00:29:52 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Long ago, an evil soul took over the kingdom known as Altina. He was ruthless, killing many townspeople. He filled the kingdom with darkness. This darkness slowly corrupted children. When they reach the age of 18, they are lost to the evil inside them and become a Shadow Minion to the king. Hundreds have already become corrupt, turning on their parents and neighbors. One day, a group of teenagers came together to stop the king. They weren't like regular teens, no, they had special powers, powers that could overthrow the king. The king learned of this group, and quickly sent minions to rid of them. They outsmarted him though, defeating the minions and going into hiding. Days passed as the king became anxious, knowing they would attack soon. They did. They entered the royal room of the castle and engaged in a battle with the king. Unfortunately, they lost, but because of one of the teens, they were not killed but merely lost consciousness. Now, this wouldn't help them anyways, as the king could kill them in their unconsciousness, but they had a spell on them that if they were to die, they would be reborn. The king knew this though, so instead of physically hurting them, he mentally and emotionally hurt them. He took the teens families and wiped their memories of the battle and plans of their attack. He then filled their minds with fake images of him stealing and torturing them, when in reality he simply locked them up. He then dumped them in a wilted and dead meadow, and let them rise to consciousness.

You wake up in a meadow filled with dead flowers and grass. The wind is nonexistent, and smell of death stains the air. You look around to see the other members of your group slowly beginning to wake up. You don't remember anything about what happened. Suddenly, a great pain in your head. It feels like a thousand needles stabbing your head. Images of your family fills your head. Images of them being tortured in many different and vile ways. You begin to shake as the images flood in, and appear to be not ending. As the pain starts to subside, you notice the other teens have had the same experience. One thing tugs at your heart, the need to save them.

Rules:
- Basic Rules of RP (No godmod, no mary sues, etc.)
- There might be gore and blood.
- 2 Characters MAX
- You MUST have some family, be it one sister or a Brady Bunch family.
- Ages MUST be from 17-14
- Later on, you may have one of your characters become a Shadow Minion, if they are 17 and soon to have a birthday.
- Please do not repeat Powers, so if one person has it, don't use it.
- No OOC without and In character post, k?
- Many i recommend "tektek" to make your characters. Type "tektek" in google or whatever you use, click it, click dream avatar, and make it. Then, save and copy the URL.
- Put "SN" on your sheet
- In "Other" you can add if they have a weapon other than their powers, such as Bow and Arrow, knives, Axes, Etc.

Sheet:
Name:
Power:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:
Other:

Name: Phoenix
Power: Fire Manipulation
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Despite his appearence, Phoenix is a very good kid. He is fun to be around, usually cracking jokes and having a good time. Unlike what most people thing about people with fire, he does not have a short temper. He is protective of his sister and mother.
Family: A little sister, named Phoebe, and his mother
Other: He has come out as a homosexual. He does snap when people say things bad about gays.

Name: Terra
Power: Earth Manipulation
Personality: Terra is cold on the outside, pushing people away and short tempered. She would never admit it, but she needs others around her to keep her sane, as the thought of her little brother gone brings her to the edge of insanity. When she smiles, it brightens up a room, but she rarely smiles.
Family: A little brother named Glen, and a older brother nicknamed Pebs who was corrupted.
Other: Has an Earthen Hammer that causes fissures and a mighty blow to the head.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:47:23 24/08/2013 by DragonCamo
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#2 Posted: 00:51:50 24/08/2013
lol, you really like tektek since I showed it to you, don't ya? smilie

Name: Akira Yamaoka
Power: Wind Mainuplation
Personality: He is wild and adventurous, always ready to explore. He is very friendly and a little easily trusting. He spends a great deal of time sailing around, and therefore doesn't have many close connections with anyone.
Family: A cousin he barely knows.
Other: He is Bi. He carries a rapier. SN

Name: Rei Wakahisa
Power: Darkness Manipulation
Personality: Not exactly nice, she is tough and cold as a fierce warrior. She usually goes by her own motives. She often doesn't abide by laws.
Family: A set of parents.
Other: She carries a set of machetes, and has a set of daggers hidden up her sleeves.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:56:34 24/08/2013 by Seiki
#3 Posted: 00:55:45 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accepted. And yep, I already made my 8 elemental characters ^__^
Wanna see?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#4 Posted: 00:58:27 24/08/2013
OOC: lol, sure, pm them to me. I used it for my OCs since I actually have a GaiaOnline account for each one and wanted to design a dream avatar for each account. 11 accounts in all.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#5 Posted: 01:10:04 24/08/2013
Ooc?: How do you create an account on that website
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
#6 Posted: 01:12:29 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: dont create an aco****, click the link then click Gaia Dream Avatar and create one
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#7 Posted: 01:13:58 24/08/2013
Ooc: oh ... But idk how to get clothes..
---
#8 Posted: 01:14:41 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bash28
Ooc: oh ... But idk how to get clothes..

Where it says serach for item i believe, type in something like shoes or what your looking for.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#9 Posted: 01:14:55 24/08/2013
OOC Might Join later...
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#10 Posted: 01:22:38 24/08/2013
Name: Flint
Power: Water manipulation
Personality: Somewhat gruff, but he can be nice enough.
Family: A step father
Other: He wields two blades, and can use them well.
SN
---
Hurrah!
#11 Posted: 01:26:45 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accpeted! 2 more people then we can start
---
Gay 4 GARcher
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#12 Posted: 01:31:22 24/08/2013
There is a slim chance i might
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#13 Posted: 01:37:37 24/08/2013
[User Posted Image]
OOC: Mine isn't very good :/ Is there a way I can change the picture later?
---
#14 Posted: 01:38:55 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
OOC: Mine isn't very good :/ Is there a way I can change the picture later?

Yes, but i just want the Sheet now. You can change the appearance after i accept you.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#15 Posted: 01:41:04 24/08/2013
OOC: ok.. What is the Brady bunch?
---
#16 Posted: 01:42:20 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator

The brady bunch was a Tv show. There was a mom, a father, three sons and three daughters. When I said that, i mean you can have a really big family if you wish
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 01:44:05 24/08/2013
OOC: Im sorry Im new at this Role-Playing thing :/
---
#18 Posted: 01:45:05 24/08/2013

OOC: Oh dear god, that question, it hurts.... Ok, let me tell you

Here's the story
Of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls
All with hair of gold, like their mother,
The youngest one in curls.

Here's the story
Of a man named Brady
Who was living with three boys of his own
They were 4 men

Living all together
Yet they were all alone

Until one day when this lady met this fella
And they knew that it was more than just a hunch
That this group must somehow form a fam'ly
And that's how we became the Brady Bunch.

The Brady Bunch,
The Brady Bunch,
That's how we became the Brady Bunch.
---
#19 Posted: 01:57:50 24/08/2013
OOC: oh.. Well is it ok if mine looks like Peeta?
---
#20 Posted: 01:59:02 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh.. Well is it ok if mine looks like Peeta?

Yep. I just want the sheet
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:43 24/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#21 Posted: 02:25:04 24/08/2013
OOC: Ok cool! ^.^ I might make another and I know of someone who might want to join so...here you go!

Name: Zak
Power: He's strong

Personality: He is a very kind person. He is also known to be very sociable and is very good at finding new friends. He is very protective of his friends and will do any thing for them. He has a great sense of humor and is known to be VERY, VERY clumsy...
Family: Only has a little sister who he takes care of...Since his parents abandoned them.
Other: ... SN
---
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:51:07 24/08/2013 by Bash28
Sky Master 1606 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#22 Posted: 02:29:17 24/08/2013
Can I join? Also, can you have more than one power?

Name: J
Power: Life Manipulation
Personality: J is very independent and intelligent. He tends to separate himself from others and is quiet. Although, he has experience and spends a lot of time learning how to get stronger. He is very competitive and likes to prove his knowledge to others. However, not only has this side of him made a few friends, it has also made some of his worst enemies...
Family: Mother and a father who vanished.
Other: Spends a lot of time in the woods alone. Can summon nature spirits and control living things(mainly plants, but some forest animals) SN
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:49:18 24/08/2013 by Sky Master 1606
#23 Posted: 02:32:58 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok cool! ^.^ I might make another and I know of someone who might want to join so...here you go!

Name: Peeta
Power: He's strong

Personality: Peeta Mellark, a baker's son from District 12, is one of the main characters of the The Hunger Games trilogy. He is a very compassionate person and is good with words. He has been in love with Katniss Everdeen since the age of 5, but never confessed his feelings until he was reaped alongside her for the 74th Hunger Games. He and Katniss play out a romance in the arena in order to garner sponsors and manage to both become Victors by tricking the Gamemakers. Although his feelings are genuine, he is hurt to discover that Katniss' were not entirely. He and Katniss become friends despite the fact that they are forced to use their fake romance to both placate and subvert the Capitol during their Victory Tour and the 75th Hunger Games. At the end of the 75th Games, Peeta is captured by the Capitol and hijacked to believe that Katniss is an evil muttation. He manages to fall in love with her all over again during the end of the war and the years afterwards.
Family: Has a Stepmother who is very harsh and a Father who loves him
Other: Strong, has been rumored that he can throw a 150 lb. bag of flour smilie

Uhhhhh Uhhh......you forgot something...and...you can't actually use Peeta, you asked if he could look like him.....

Quote: Sky Master 1606
Can I join? Also, can you have more than one power?

Name: J
Power: Life Manipulation
Appearance: (working on it)
Personality: J is very independent and intelligent. He tends to separate himself from others and is quiet. Although, he has experience and spends a lot of time learning how to get stronger. He is very competitive and likes to prove his knowledge to others. However, not only has this side of him made a few friends, it has also made some of his worst enemies...
Family: Mother and a father who vanished.
Other: Spends a lot of time in the woods alone.

Yes you may, but no, only one power
You are missing something, re read the rules
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#24 Posted: 02:47:01 24/08/2013
*Fixed*
#25 Posted: 02:47:36 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: your accpeted SM.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 02:48:57 24/08/2013
*fixed*
---
#27 Posted: 02:55:52 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accpeted. Im guessing by Power your meaning Super Strengh. We can start ^__^
We start in the meadow

A loud scream erupted from Terra's mouth. Phoenix quickly looked over to see her visibly shaking, obviously shookin up by the images. The images had hurt Phoenix to, the pain of seeing his sister and mother in pain, but he grew up strong and was able to suppress his screams of terror. He began to scan the other teens to see their reaction.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 03:14:16 24/08/2013
J was being possessed, possessed by the memories flowing through his mind at that exact moment. He didn't understand what was happening. He saw his mother being terrorized and threatened by evil spirits. She was screaming his name, but.. there was no response, only the echoes of her frightened shrieks and the ominous murmurs of the dark spirits. Then, all of a sudden.. his memories twisted and a scene of an unfamiliar man being violently chased through a deep and lustrous forest by some sort of grotesque beings filled his mind. The man ran and ran until the darkness fell upon him... At that moment, J snapped back into reality and took notice of his surroundings.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:53 24/08/2013 by Sky Master 1606
#29 Posted: 03:22:36 24/08/2013
Rei woke up to the twisted images filling her mind. She looked around and saw those around her clearly experiencing something similar, though Rei herself had grown to not care for others, so even though it was images of her parents being tortured, it didn't phaze her.

Akira sat up not far off, near a boy with bright red hair. Images that felt as real as a memory of a girl being torutured enterd his mind and clung there, unable to pass. He recognized the girl as his cousin, though couldn't recall her name. Seeing her in pain, not being bale to help, and the fact he couldn't remember the last time he saw her, much less her name despite the fact she clearly knew his through her screams of it made him cry.
---
#30 Posted: 12:48:37 24/08/2013
Flint awoke, seeing nothing but horrible visions. There was his step father, being tortured. He let out a shout, and found he couldn't move. He was stuck, watching his step father go through immense pain. He tried to close his eyes, but found that he couldn't. Right as his step father let out a scream of horrible pain, Flint awoke. He sat up quickly, panting. Sweat was dripping down his forehead. He slowly gave a glance to the rest of the teens, but remained silent.
---
Hurrah!
#31 Posted: 19:04:21 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix shook his head, trying to fling the images creepy into his mind. It seemed almost like a curtain rising, with the visions under it. The curtain was suddenly lifted, and this time, he couldn't suppress his scream. Visions of his sister begin electrocuted in water flooded his mind. Her screams filled his ears, and the look on her face tore his heart. Externally, he was shaking, empty eyes staring into the distance. He was lost inside his mind, re watching each one. Ones of his mother being stretched, screams echoing through the torture room. Tears began to fill his eyes, as he finally heard his sister and mother, cry for his name. His name on their tongues sounded vile, almost blaming him for there pain. Guilt began to creep into his heart, maybe he had caused them that pain. Maybe joining the rebellion made him and his family targets. Finally, he broke down, his head in his hands, tears streaming down his face. He felt so ashamed and guilty for everything they were feeling.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#32 Posted: 19:09:47 24/08/2013
Akira through his own tears looked over at the boy sitting not far from him. He couldn't help but think the boy was kinda cute. He saw that the boy was in agony. Even though tears were streaming down his own face over the girl he barely knew, he scooted over to the boy wearing a red hoodie and held him close, trying to comfort him.
---
#33 Posted: 19:26:43 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix felt someone take hold of him. He honestly didn't care who it was, he just needed someone. He held onto the body and cried into their shoulder. The guilt was overwhelming as the visions began to just be of his sister and mother screaming his name. It seemed endless, every hot tear streaming down his face.
Meanwhile, Terra had lost her mind. She was laughing insanely, the thought of her brother gone robbed her of her sanity.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 19:37:02 24/08/2013
Rei looked over at the girl who was laughing. She smirked. I like her She thought, knowing she had to be laughing at another's demise. Rei stood up and dusted herself off.
"Are we just going to sit around and cry all day or are we going to do something about it?" Rei said, sounding impatient and inconsiderate.
---
#35 Posted: 20:14:33 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Terra laughed harder as the images of her little brother popped into her mind. There were ones of him being stabbed repeatedly and burned. Her emotionless eyes stared ahead to nothing in particular. Suddenly, almost like a light switch, she immediately stopped laughing and began to cry. Hysterical crying at that. The earth began to rumble around her, some parts dipping down and others soaring up, like water on a loud stereo.
Phoenix pulled himself together, wiping his tears with his sleeve. He stood and turned away from the person. "Thanks.." he said weakly. He looked over to Terra to see the scene. Shaking his head, he looked over to Rei. "Ya, we probably should get going" he said, "Though...it doesn't look like everyones ready.."
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#36 Posted: 20:22:22 24/08/2013
Flint stoop up, dusting himself off. "Let's get outta here. This place is a bit... eerie..." He said, quite creeped out. There was nothing scary in particular about the meadow. It was just a bit odd.
---
Hurrah!
#37 Posted: 20:30:26 24/08/2013
Akira dried his own eyes and followed the boy, ready to leave. "I'm Akira, by the way." he said to the boy.

Rei shook her head at the girl who had turned now to crying, and passed by her. At this point she didn't care whether the others followed or not. She just wanted to get out of this place. To stop that jerk who had to have stuck them there. After all, in the images in her mind, he was the one torturing her parents.
---
#38 Posted: 20:36:49 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix looked at Akira and nodded. "I'm Phoenix" he replied. He looked over to Rei. "Your not going alone, are you?" he asked.
Terra slowly calmed down enough to control her powers and stand. She began to block the memories as best as she could, succeeding to a point. She opened her eyes which showed her true self again, the cold person she was. She looked around to the people who had cried. "Wimps" she muttered and began to walk in a different direction.

ooc: ya, im going to have to add that he wiped their memories of each other.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#39 Posted: 20:43:27 24/08/2013
OOC: I kind of figured he did from the way I read it. Sorry, if we were supposed to already know each other.

Rei looked at Phoenix. "I will if no one comes with, so either follow or stay here and cry."

Akira looked over at her. Well aren't you jsut a bundle of joy? He thought. "After seeing their families getting tortured, it'll take them a moment."

"Caring for others will only hold you back. This is prime example. We can save them or sit here and cry about them. Which is more productive, you tell me."
---
#40 Posted: 20:51:07 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: nah, i was expecting that *shrug* i forgot to add it

Phoenix glared at Rei. "Whatever, go alone and kill yourself." he said. He then looked over to Terra walking away and sighed. "How about this, let's all stick together for now, wait until everyone is done, and leave, k?" he said. Terra looked over to him and rolled her eyes. "Whatever, it isn't our faults that everyone else are drowning in their tears!" she spat. Phoenix sighed and looked at the others. He then noticed someone else and heard what they said. "Ya, it is eerie here, with the dead flowers and grass...no wind" he said as he licked is finger and stuck it in the air. He shook his head. "It looks like we're all ready then...lets set out" he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 21:19:51 24/08/2013
"So..... Where are we going again? And why do we need to go there?" Akira asked.
---
#42 Posted: 22:03:22 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OCC: They have forgotten the battle and their plans, meaning how they were going to attack. They know of the castle and thats where their families are.

Phoenix looked around. "Uh....im not sure...i can't see the castle from here" he said, looking at the surrounding dark forest. The trees were tall and the bark was almost black. The leaves were of an ugly green color, obviously showing that they were long dead. "Wonder how they keep growing if they're dead..." he said. He walked up to one, and made a fire that engulfed his hand. The flicker of the flames glowed in the evening sky, even more popping compared to the dark trees. He slowly reached to touch the tree, which immediately was up in flames when his fingers brushed the bark. The smell of burning would wafted through the air, yet the tree never showed any sign of burning or disintegration.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#43 Posted: 22:34:03 24/08/2013
"Clearly, there's some dark magic here. Has to be his doing. We can't be far." Rei said.

"But which direction do we go?" Akira wondered.
---
#44 Posted: 22:41:28 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix looked over to the others. "First, can any of you put the tree out?" he asked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#45 Posted: 22:42:51 24/08/2013
"I'm just gonna trust my instincts and say we should go... that way." Flint said, pointing his finger in a random direction.
---
Hurrah!
#46 Posted: 22:43:52 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Terra shrugged and followed the direction Flint pointed.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#47 Posted: 22:58:36 24/08/2013
Rei followed along, though truly not caring. She looked back once to see the tree still burning then smiled before leaving it behind. Akira stuck near Pheonix, having a bit of a crush on him since waking up and seeing him there in that meadow.
---
#48 Posted: 23:05:58 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Terra looked back to see the tree still on fire. "It will give our location away" she said. Out of no where, a hammer appeared in her hands. She smirked and spun it in the air before slamming it on the ground in the direction of the tree. The earth cracked a path to the tree, splitting the meadow. Then, as the crack hit the tree, it exploded into the air. Phoenix screeched and ran away from it. The sudden movement up forced the air against the tree, putting it out. Phoenix was in the fetal position when it landed right next to him, making him scream. She smirked, flipped her hair and walked away. Phoenix jumped up and yelled at her. "WELL, IF THE FIRE DIDN'T REVEL OUR LOCATION, I'M DAMN SURE THAT JUST DID!"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 23:19:00 24/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#49 Posted: 23:15:17 24/08/2013
Akira put a hand on Phoenix's shoulder and looked him in the eye. "Easy now. Now's not the time to argue. If anyone is coming to check that out, we will definatly need to be far away from here when they come." He turned to leave with the others, stopping to make sure Phoenix was alright and folowing.
---
#50 Posted: 23:20:35 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Phoenix sighed and mumbled something unintelligent under his breathe. He then followed Akira.

oov: BLARG, i need the others to at least post...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:20:55 24/08/2013 by DragonCamo
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me