Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Solar Flare (Alternate Universe pony RP) (OPEN)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Solar Flare (Alternate Universe pony RP) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#51 Posted: 05:51:03 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"This was 1000 years ago... When Everfree burned and Zecora died..." Cherrilee cried a bit.

"Cherilee! There's no time to mourn! Let's go!" BonBon ran off and Cherilee wiped her tears and followed.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4451
#52 Posted: 05:52:51 25/08/2013
the rest followed

" Cherilee, who is Zecora?" asked spitfire
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#53 Posted: 07:20:28 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
They ran through Everfree when all of a sudden Zecora's ghost appeared.

"GAHHHHHHHH!!!" They all screamed.

"Stop. Stop your noise. To pass you must solve my question." Zecora stated, floating in the air.

"Uh... Okay then..." Cherilee said.

"Hmmm... You. Spitfire. What has 4 legs, can fly with no feathers, and is longer than a giraffe's neck?" Zecora said to her.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#54 Posted: 07:22:46 25/08/2013
"wait how are you.. huh, anyways a i forgot " said spitfire finally
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#55 Posted: 07:46:22 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Hmph. Element of Loyalty? Abandoning your friends on this simple question." Zecora said.
Spitfire's necklace gem lost its color and turned grey.

"Next. You, Cherilee." Zecora stared at her.

"Uh... Hmmm.... Four legs, fly no feathers, longer than giraffe neck... oh! A dragon! A DRAGON!"
Cherilee yelled.

"Correct. Pass." Zecora disappeared.

"YES! I got it!" Cherilee's necklace gem shone with orange.
---
#56 Posted: 07:51:13 25/08/2013
"what thats what i thought" thought spitfire outloud
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me