Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Solar Flare (Alternate Universe pony RP) (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Solar Flare (Alternate Universe pony RP) (OPEN) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 16:48:56 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]Once in the magical land of Equestria, there were two sisters. Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Celestia brought the sun and Luna brought the moon. But the ponies slept through and shunned Luna's elegant night. So she transformed into Nightmare Moon. She was then banished to the moon in a battle with her sister. But in an alternate dimension, it was Celestia who transformed. She became Solar Flare, and she made Equestria so hot it started to burn. The Everfree was no more and Zecora was found dead. The Mane 6 defeated her through Luna's help. They banished her to the sun themselves 1000 years ago. But on this day, she will burn the world again. Only the 6 greatest ponies to ever live would stop her. The gathered group of ponies held in their hearts the same forces as the Mane 6.

The element of Loyalty was gifted in Spitfire.
The element of Laughter was gifted in Bon Bon.
The element of Generosity was gifted in Lyra.
The element of Honesty was gifted in Cherilee.
The element of Kindness was gifted in Soarin'.
And Princess Luna took leadership as the force of Magic.

Together this strange group would change the world. Together they would stop Solar Flare.

RULES:
I am GM.
No OCs.
No love lifes.
I need people for the Mane 6.
This will follow a story once Luna visits your character's house.
I am Luna and Solar Flare/Celestia.
Other than that, have fun.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:44:25 24/08/2013 by dinorang67
#2 Posted: 17:30:14 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok we only need 5 people to take the place of the future alternate dimension mane 6. You can be non-mane 6 but they need to be part of the story. Like somepony assisting solar flare.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#3 Posted: 21:08:31 23/08/2013
Quote: dinorang67
Once in the magical land of Equestria, there were two sisters. Princess Luna and Princess Celestia. Celestia brought the sun and Luna brought the moon. But the ponies slept through and shunned Luna's elegant night. So she transformed into Nightmare Moon. She was then banished to the moon in a battle with her sister. But in an alternate dimension, it was Celestia who transformed. She became Solar Flare, and she made Equestria so hot it started to burn. The Everfree was no more and Zecora was found dead. The Mane 6 defeated her through Luna's help. They banished her to the sun themselves 1000 years ago. But on this day, she will burn the world again. Only the 6 greatest ponies to ever live would stop her. The gathered group of ponies held in their hearts the same forces as the Mane 6.

The element of Loyalty was gifted in Spitfire.
The element of Laughter was gifted in Bon Bon.
The element of Generosity was gifted in Lyra.
The element of Honesty was gifted in Cherilee.
The element of Kindness was gifted in Soarin'.
And Princess Luna took leadership as the force of Magic.

Together this strange group would change the world. Together they would stop Solar Flare.

RULES:
I am GM.
No OCs.
No love lifes.
I need people for the Mane 6.
This will follow a story once Luna visits your character's house.
I am Luna and Solar Flare/Celestia.
Other than that, have fun.

OOC: really? is it like the first MLP?

my charter :

Spitfire (can i be her?)
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#4 Posted: 22:55:34 23/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's basically the first episode but in reverse. It's in an alternate dimension.

Of course smilie
---
#5 Posted: 01:51:45 24/08/2013
OOC: yeah so i basicly know the story i read some of it i was like "what this is the first episode" i watched it way to many times then i should have and thanks
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#6 Posted: 04:32:14 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: we can start now. The others will join along the way.
---
#7 Posted: 04:33:38 24/08/2013
OOC: okay who are you? and am i twilight in this rp? i am confused and after the RP is over can we do episode 2-100?
---
#8 Posted: 04:45:08 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I am Luna and Celestia/Solar flare. You're Spitfire and you're in cloudsdale. Ok?

Princess Luna gazed upon Ponyville from Canterlot. She looked up at Cloudsdale. "She's coming soon. I know it." She said. Staring at the sun she heard evil laughter and saw two glowing red eyes. It was a cool fall day but it was bound to get hotter. Soon. "Spitfire. Loyalty. Cloudsdale. Alright then, let's go." She took off soared through the air, getting closer to Cloudsdale by the second.
---
#9 Posted: 04:47:19 24/08/2013
OOC: who is nightmare moon?
---
#10 Posted: 04:49:12 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: SHe was in Episode 1. She's Luna but she's transformed into a powerful pony-monster from jealousy. She's not in this RP because this is an alternate dimension.
---
#11 Posted: 04:52:20 24/08/2013
OOC: i know who nightmare moon is but oh Sunrise sun?

Spitfire was walking down town

OOC: is that good? and who is the twilight sparkle here i mean not twilight but you know
---
#12 Posted: 05:02:15 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: In this dimension it is 1000 years since the Mane 6 defeated Solar Flare. So she's dead now.
And here's solar flare: http://abydos91.deviantart.com...-Fury-298131321 I really hope that worked.
---
#13 Posted: 05:04:04 24/08/2013
OOC: princess celestia? COOL Does splitfire know about everyone in Cloudsdale?
---
#14 Posted: 05:08:03 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: what do you mean by that?

Luna landed in Cloudsdale and searched for Spitfire. She was on the same road as she was so she sent her guards out for her. They found her and smiled. They approached her. "Spitfire. You're coming with us now." One of the guards said.
---
#15 Posted: 05:09:31 24/08/2013
"what wait what?" asked Split fire "I...I don't under stand"
---
#16 Posted: 05:13:46 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Princess Luna flew in front of her. "Spitfire. Solar Flare is returning. We need you.

OOC: you can be up to 2 Ponies btw
---
#17 Posted: 05:15:30 24/08/2013
OOC: okay i want this one also Lyra

"Solar Flare" thought SplitFire "why is she returning?"
---
#18 Posted: 05:18:45 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Just come to canterlot." Luna led Spitfire to a chariot outside. "Climb in. I'll explain everything there."
---
#19 Posted: 05:20:29 24/08/2013
"you know i can gallop" said Split fire
Lyra saw Split fire and Luna "may i come with you?" she asked
OOC: is split fire a unicorn?
---
#20 Posted: 05:25:10 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: She's a Pegasus, and the leader of the Wonderbolts Academy.

"Yes Lyra. We will need you too."

The chariot took off once they all got in. They arrived at Canterlot in no time.
---
#21 Posted: 05:26:53 24/08/2013
OOC: nice what about Lyra

"wow already?" asked Split fire
---
#22 Posted: 05:33:57 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Unicorn. I'll link you to both.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Lyra_Heartstrings
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Spitfire

"Come inside the castle."
---
#23 Posted: 05:36:26 24/08/2013
OOC: i remember spitfire when i watched MLP

"okay" said spitfire

OOC: in the show spitfire was mean

"woh were are we?" ask Lyra
---
#24 Posted: 05:43:03 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: only until the end.

"This is my castle."

Black walls painted with stars dotted the place and guards were around every corner. Moon banners and torn-up sun banners hung everywhere. They arrived at the balcony. The sun was setting and Luna muttered.
"It is time."

OOC: You can be 1 more if you'd like. If no-one joins by tomorrow I'm making it a private RP between just us. I'm gonna be Bon Bon and Cherilee.
---
#25 Posted: 05:44:41 24/08/2013
OOC: okay i will also be Soarin

"wow" said spit fire "this is amazing "

"yeah" said Lyra
---
#26 Posted: 05:50:40 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Do you see the sun? Do you hear the laughter? Do you see as the sky gets darker?" Luna pointed at the sun, as it wasn't going down at all. It seemed to go up.
---
#27 Posted: 05:51:44 24/08/2013
"Wow what is going on?" asked split fire
"yeah" said Lyra
---
#28 Posted: 06:05:10 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"It is Solar Flare's return."

Luna used her magic to bring a box to her.

It had 5 necklaces and a scroll in it. Luna opened the scroll with her magic and read it.

"Do you see the sun rising in the dark? Do you see the eyes and the laughter? Do you feel hot? Solar Flare. Her return is in 1000 years. Read this and have a yes in store for all these questions, and it's time." Luna put the Loyalty necklace on Spitfire.

"Spitfire. Bearer of Loyalty. Heart of Rainbow Dash."

She put the Generosity necklace on Lyra.

"Lyra Heartstrings. Bearer of Generosity. Heart of Rarity."

Her crown glowed.

"And I. Princess Luna. Bearer of Magic. Heart of Twilight Sparkle."
-----------

BonBon and Cherilee were asleep. They woke up in Luna's Castle. "WHAT?!?!" They yelled simultaneously.
---
#29 Posted: 06:08:20 24/08/2013
OOC: lol wait it is basicly tomarrow so it is privat right?
Soarin woke up "What" he yelled he was also in the castle

"that's not good and i can only hear the laughing and thank you" said Spitfire bowing
"yes thank you" Lyra said after
---
#30 Posted: 06:16:39 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well we'll wait a couple days ok?

"Hello 3 special ponies."

"L-Luna? Why are we-" BonBon was interrupted by Cherilee, who elbowed her and signaled her to bow.

They bowed and BonBon continued.

"Why are we here? It's *yawwwwn* 10:30 PM!"

"Honesty, Laughter." Luna placed the necklaces around their necks and they bowed.
---
#31 Posted: 06:19:43 24/08/2013
"Luna why don't you answer them?" asked Spitfire
"can i go back to sleep?" asked Soarin
---
#32 Posted: 06:29:34 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna nodded at Spitfire.

"You are here because I need you deeply. Solar Flare is returning and Equestria is in danger. And no Soarin'. No."

She put the Kindness necklace on Soarin'
---
#33 Posted: 06:32:28 24/08/2013
"but i am tired" said Soarin
"Soarin DO IT OR ELSE" said split fire
"split fire" wondered Soarin
"but when will we all..." Split fire got caught off
"when will our misson began?" asked Lyra
---
#34 Posted: 06:35:00 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna looked behind her at the sun.
"Now."

She teleported them to the theatre. A show was scheduled there.
Everypony cleared a path for Luna and the new Mane 6.

"Let us watch the show."
---
#35 Posted: 06:36:11 24/08/2013
"huh" asked Lyra
"never mind that let's just follow Luna" said split fire
Soarin starts to sleep
---
#36 Posted: 06:41:12 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Cherilee elbowed Soarin'.

"The show starts." Luna said with a look of worry on her face.

The room darkened and a light glowed.

All of a sudden there was a flash of light and laughter. Solar Flare appeared.
---
#37 Posted: 06:42:43 24/08/2013
"oh no" said split fire
"this is not good" cried Lyra
"WHAT" yelled Soarin
---
#38 Posted: 06:50:27 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
And Luna had disappeared.

Everypony gasped.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! FOOLS!!! WELCOME TO MY BURNING DAY! NO LONGER SHALL YOU WISH IT WAS THE COLD NIGHT IN MY HOT SUMMER! FALL IS THE PERFECT TIME FOR MY WRATH!!! WINTER AND FALL AND SPRING WILL BE NO MORE!!! ONLY HOT SUMMER DAYS!!!! HAHAHA!!!"

"Luna? LUNA?!?!" BonBon gasped.
---
#39 Posted: 06:51:37 24/08/2013
"who cares i like the hot sun" said Spitfire
---
#40 Posted: 07:08:43 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Solar Flare stopped. She came forward to Spitfire. "Then to the moon with you!"
---
#41 Posted: 17:17:21 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post but we need it on page one again
---
#42 Posted: 18:23:54 24/08/2013
OOC: what?

"what do you mean Moon?" asked spitfire
---
#43 Posted: 18:41:15 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Solar Flare looked up. There was no moon. It was day.

"I can and will send you there if I need t-"

"LUNA!!!! LUNA?!?!!!!! LUNA!!! LUNA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" BonBon yelled, cutting off Solar Flare.

"HAHAHAHA!!!!!! YOUR PRECIOUS PRINCESS IS GONE!!! HAHAHA"
---
#44 Posted: 18:46:24 24/08/2013
"NO SHE IS NOT" yelled Spitfire "SHE IS RIGHT HERE "

"well i know that was not inteddedind in this story" said Lyra

"how can you send me to the moon?" asked spitfire

"now it's on track" said lyra
---
#45 Posted: 02:27:01 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Spitfire? Are you blind? SHE'S GONE! LOOK!"

"Blind little Pegasus. Hahaha. You'll go nicely up there."
---
#46 Posted: 02:30:08 25/08/2013
" no i swear i just saw her " said Spitfire "AND I AM NOT BLIND"
OOC: when i said " i swear" that meant i know i saw or i am sure i did or you get the point
---
#47 Posted: 04:41:33 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: uh... Yes I know that... You didnt need to point it out
And if you saw my earlier post, it stated Luna dissapeared.

"HAHAHA! THE NEW MANE 6 IS IT?!?! WELL, MEET ME IN EVERFREE TEMPLE, we'll settle this there. HAHAHA!"

She dissapeared in a flash.

"Well, let's go!" Cherilee raced off and BonBon raced after her.
---
#48 Posted: 05:17:45 25/08/2013
"but i thought- oh well" Spitfire took off
"Wait for me" Yelled Soarin as he took off
Lyra shruged and ran after them
---
#49 Posted: 05:28:05 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
BonBon led them into the dead Everfree Forest.
"Look!" She said, running towards a burnt-down hut.
Everypony followed. She pointed at a skeleton.

"They never took away the body... So it rotted..." Cherilee gasped.
---
#50 Posted: 05:29:30 25/08/2013
"oh shoot" said spitfire "that is not good"
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me