Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > My friends are weirder than underian's
Page 1 of 1
My friends are weirder than underian's [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 04:24:30 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Friend #1: WE MUST SUMMON RAIN!

Friend #2: YES! Form a circe!

*Like five people join*

Friend #1: WE NEED A SACRIFICE!!!!!

Me: I volunteer as tribute (DragonCamo ;])

*friends proceed to gather and chant and dance around me as I am being 'sacrificed'*

And nothing happened and the bell rang, so we all go to class.

Then, after school it started raining! So my friend came up to me and screams in my face: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD. So I fell on the spot and ended up making my knee bleed.

Today was a good day.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#2 Posted: 04:25:18 22/08/2013
yep it was
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#3 Posted: 04:27:46 22/08/2013
I keep trying to get all the people I work with to do a Rain Dance, but they won't do it with me....
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#4 Posted: 04:29:48 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
I keep trying to get all the people I work with to do a Rain Dance, but they won't do it with me....

#TooFabForYou
---
#5 Posted: 04:32:05 22/08/2013
Quote: joerox123

#TooFabForYou

Instead they'd rather sacrifice the stuffed pig in the office every night in the walk-in storage fridge attached to the office. There's even a vid of this going on on instagram.

Every morning I come in to find a satanic circle of dolleys around the pig which has it legs rubber-banded together.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#6 Posted: 04:32:53 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator

#TooFabForYou

Instead they'd rather sacrifice the stuffed pig in the office every night in the walk-in storage fridge attached to the office. There's even a vid of this going on on instagram.

Every morning I come in to find a satanic circle of dolleys around the pig which has it legs rubber-banded together.

Seiki. Tell me your instagram now. I must follow you.
---
#7 Posted: 04:33:59 22/08/2013

#TooFabForYou

I don't have instagram. Instagram is as stupid as Twitter.

It was posted by one of my co-workers, who then re-posted it on Facebook for those who don't have instagram to see.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:34:24 22/08/2013 by Seiki
#8 Posted: 04:40:03 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator

I don't have instagram. Instagram is as stupid as Twitter.

It was posted by one of my co-workers, who then re-posted it on Facebook for those who don't have instagram to see.

Ah, I see.
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#9 Posted: 04:41:48 22/08/2013
>___>
omg, me and my cousin did a rain dance, and it worked. It began to rain
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#10 Posted: 06:44:42 22/08/2013
I'm gonna stick with crazy
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me