darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > When will gnarly tree rex disappear?
Page 1 of 1
When will gnarly tree rex disappear? [CLOSED]
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#1 Posted: 01:05:46 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
When will it?
---
Team Hot Dog!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2 Posted: 01:10:59 22/08/2013
We don't know.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#3 Posted: 01:15:46 22/08/2013
When ice cream grows on spaghetti trees,
When cats and dogs wear PVC's
When boulders fly up and recite their creed,
That is when Gnarly will Flee.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#4 Posted: 01:18:59 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh ok
---
Team Hot Dog!
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#5 Posted: 18:05:52 22/08/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Lame.

He'll be gone when all other Skylanders are gone ... i.e. when they sell out and stop production. It's not rocket science. If you want one, you better grab one. My local Wal-Marts have had about 6 each the last couple of times I've checked them out.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#6 Posted: 18:26:21 22/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Himewad
Quote: hardcoreignitor

Lame.

He'll be gone when all other Skylanders are gone ... i.e. when they sell out and stop production. It's not rocket science. If you want one, you better grab one. My local Wal-Marts have had about 6 each the last couple of times I've checked them out.

Thanks.
---
Team Hot Dog!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 12:02:51 28/08/2013
The same rule applies as usual: DO NOT fall prey to the "I'll get it later" mentality, or the "I'll see if I can get it cheaper" thought. Most of the time, later you can only get it for MORE, and sometimes later you can't find it at all without paying more on eBay or Craigslist or Kijiji. If you see it, get it. Period. Don't think about it, don't hesitate. Especially with variants.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Portal Master 1 Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#8 Posted: 22:42:17 28/08/2013
Good advice niceguy, I have passed on figures thinking I would see later and never did, still regret.
---
Bring the Boom!!
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#9 Posted: 01:15:29 29/08/2013
Not following this thinking is why I don't have Boomer, LOL! I saw him in stores, but never got around to getting him. And he looked interesting to me, I figured I WOULD get him eventually. And I often saw him in his triple pack, of which I already have one (is it Prism Break?). At this point I would GLADLY get the duplicate! LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#10 Posted: 01:53:47 29/08/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Not following this thinking is why I don't have Boomer, LOL! I saw him in stores, but never got around to getting him. And he looked interesting to me, I figured I WOULD get him eventually. And I often saw him in his triple pack, of which I already have one (is it Prism Break?). At this point I would GLADLY get the duplicate! LOL!

I think his is PrismBreak/Boomer/Voodood
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
shelbysmiler Red Sparx Gems: 27
#11 Posted: 02:46:27 29/08/2013
yep it is
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#12 Posted: 03:16:29 29/08/2013
He defiantly is lasting around alot longer then ninjini and other variants did. I still see him everywhere I go.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#13 Posted: 12:36:50 29/08/2013
When he puts on the cloak of invisibility.

Kidding, probably when the other Giants will
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me