darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Best Place for Spyro's Full Charge Quest
Page 1 of 1
Best Place for Spyro's Full Charge Quest [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 01:50:13 18/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Get 3 Gold, eat 1 Food Item and defeat 2 enemies in ONE charge.

This one looks interesting....tips on where to do this?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:51:17 18/08/2013 by GhostRoaster
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 01:53:46 18/08/2013
I do not know a place, but try putting 2 Wheels of Health and 2 Wheels of Wealth in the Luck O Tron to increase your chances. AND Take him down the ramming path.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 06:27:05 18/08/2013
I only found one place, and it worked, and it's so perfect, so I stopped looking, LOL!

1) Put on 4 Wealth wheels
2) Get at least one charge upgrade, more is better (my nephews had NEVER played their Spyro so he had nothing, and his charge wouldn't last long enough)
3) Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles
4) RIGHT at the beginning, where some Mabu are loading Flynn's Dread Yacht, on the left side is some breakables, a piece of food, and a Chompy Pod (sorry, Root Runner). Which happens to keep 2 chompies out at a time.
5) Smash the breakables from afar, this is why you need the Wealth Wheels, to increase the chances that you get money.
6) Charge!

If you miss it in one charge, it's RIGHT at the beginning of the level, so just restart.

I also advise AGAINST picking an upgrade path just for the Quest, the Quest is a one-time thing, pick a path you're happy with. Of course, if you're talking S2 Spyro, disregard this message, LOL!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me