Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > i need your help. i have been getting a lot of suicidal thoughts
Page 1 of 1
i need your help. i have been getting a lot of suicidal thoughts [CLOSED]
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#1 Posted: 23:59:38 17/08/2013 | Topic Creator
is there anyway to stop those thoughts?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:06 18/08/2013 by aran
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#2 Posted: 00:01:57 18/08/2013
Think of happy things that have happened in your life, whats made you smile or/and fall to the ground laughing?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
sniper52 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1306
#3 Posted: 00:02:41 18/08/2013
Why would you hate yourself? You make some of the best S&N topics on here, you are funny.
---
HAISHFTAYADGHpenisHDGNADGITUGDUAHD
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#4 Posted: 00:03:04 18/08/2013
Think of those that will miss you. Those that will be really hurt if you were to commit that action.

Find yourself something to occupy you, a hobby of some sort. Maybe a couple of your friends can take you out places.

Mind saying why you are getting these thoughts?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#5 Posted: 00:08:39 18/08/2013
Quote: wspyro
Think of those that will miss you. Those that will be really hurt if you were to commit that action.

Find yourself something to occupy you, a hobby of some sort. Maybe a couple of your friends can take you out places.

Ya, find more videos and things that disturb us! ^.^ Its always fun to see what you post, and because of you, I saw Dumb Ways to Die
---
Gay 4 GARcher
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#6 Posted: 00:10:25 18/08/2013 | Topic Creator

for the past 3 months i have been trying to find a job, but times are really hard. and if i cant find a job soon, i will be forced to lave my house :/

on top of that, collage is starting and am trying to get my car license...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:10:54 18/08/2013 by aran
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#7 Posted: 00:13:22 18/08/2013
You need to think of happier things that are going on. Talk to your family or friends. Go for a walk in the park, watch stupid cat and dog videos. Make yourself laugh. Also, think about how your family and friends would miss you. You are loved by your family how would that affect them, hmm? Also, why would you even think that. Someone and I bet a lot of people love you. Maybe you need to talk to a close friend or relative.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#8 Posted: 00:15:30 18/08/2013
Call a suicide line.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#9 Posted: 00:29:31 18/08/2013
Quote: aran

for the past 3 months i have been trying to find a job, but times are really hard. and if i cant find a job soon, i will be forced to lave my house :/

on top of that, collage is starting and am trying to get my car license...

I see.
Well, to be blunt, the only way to fix that is to give more than what you're giving. Life is full of difficulties. We are capable of so much, don't you want to see what you're capable of too?

Just hang in there. Think of the future excitements that you can find.
I look at life as an opportunity. Try looking at life that way too.

Remember, many of us are in this situation sometime in our life. So it is possible to get through.

About getting kicked out, I believe there's help on that. Though, I don't recall the name of it.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#10 Posted: 00:43:18 19/08/2013
I really can't say anything except for what's already been said in this topic. think about the happy things in your life that happened and stay focused on them. imagine the friends, the family, and even the community here on darkSpyro would react if you were gone. life gets hard at times, but it does get better eventually. smilie
---
Cool cool.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 00:54:06 19/08/2013

Listen to that, bro. Just listen.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#12 Posted: 00:58:34 19/08/2013
Ask a family member for help.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me