Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Earth is a very special planet. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 12:26:33 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Why does it have oxygen so that we can breathe, why does it have life on it instead of the dirt that it has. Why does it have animals, why does it have man. Why does 98% of man believe in a religion, why does man go to war with each other as well as animals fighting each other. Explain the logic of the universe creating itself, why do most horror movies have a type of demon in it. Explain those logic's, because some were created by God, and others were created by the Devil and his demons. Oh and by the way, can you explain why you are mocking me just as you are mocking god.

Also Miracles do happen, just as I experienced one when I was on my bicycle. I was traveling against the wind, then I got tired, tired enough that I couldn't go further. then when I commanded stop The wind immediately halted to a stop, and I went back to my house, and the wind started again. Explain that to me, because I know that some of you know that miracles are out there.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 12:28:52 16/08/2013
I swear, FW just wants to troll and create religious wars.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#3 Posted: 12:29:40 16/08/2013
Science.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#4 Posted: 12:31:49 16/08/2013
shuuuuuut uuuuuup
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12122
#5 Posted: 12:33:30 16/08/2013
Quote: Forgotten World
Also Miracles do happen, just as I experienced one when I was on my bicycle. I was traveling against the wind, then I got tired, tired enough that I couldn't go further. then when I commanded stop The wind immediately halted to a stop, and I went back to my house, and the wind started again. Explain that to me, because I know that some of you know that miracles are out there.

I can do that with traffic lights too. If I keep saying "turn green" it will eventually happen. I must be some sort of sorceress...
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#6 Posted: 14:30:36 16/08/2013
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

I can do that with traffic lights too. If I keep saying "turn green" it will eventually happen. I must be some sort of sorceress...

GuestBook smilie
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#7 Posted: 14:44:01 16/08/2013
earth is just a big pile of poo
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8 Posted: 14:48:40 16/08/2013
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf
earth is just a big pile of poo

I like to see it as a giant rainbow. But you can look at it that way to.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#9 Posted: 15:20:14 16/08/2013
this is what i believe....

for me i believe in science, and because there are an infant number of universes with different laws and states. because of that i believe god or gods do exist in some of those universes. but are we in the lucky universe that has a god and afterlife?....only death well tell :/
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 15:54:57 16/08/2013
[User Posted Image]
?????
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#11 Posted: 15:55:39 16/08/2013
Earth is going to be destroyed by Spinelli
Small Green Blue Sparx Gems: 618
#12 Posted: 16:01:54 16/08/2013
Why does it have oxygen so that we can breathe, why does it have life on it instead of the dirt that it has. Why does it have animals, why does it have man. Why does 98% of man believe in a religion, why does man go to war with each other as well as animals fighting each other. Explain the logic of the universe creating itself, why do most horror movies have a type of demon in it. Explain those logic's, because some were created by God, and others were created by the Devil and his demons. Oh and by the way, can you explain why you are mocking me just as you are mocking god.

[User Posted Image]
---
The Miniature Big Green™
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#13 Posted: 16:02:13 16/08/2013
Earth needs more ~desu
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#14 Posted: 16:21:04 16/08/2013
its not earth

its mother Gaia

My religion is truer than yours.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#15 Posted: 17:39:05 16/08/2013
I always wonder about how we are made. Not the "where babies come from" wise either. I meant by how are we able to breathe, move, and rest.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#16 Posted: 17:58:04 16/08/2013
Quote: Spyro Fanatic

that btw is in my guestbook
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me