Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
TorokXJesus [CLOSED]
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#1 Posted: 04:00:18 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: torok
I once dreamed that Jesus was playing a video game on an Ipad. It had pterodactyls flying in the background and Jesus was swiping His finger across the screen and shooting fire at whatever was in the big wall of fire in the background. For some reason me and Jesus were in this fancy restaurant too.

Torok and Jesus were on a date. I think they are a couple.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 04:04:36 16/08/2013
[User Posted Image]

photograph of the event
#3 Posted: 04:08:50 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
[User Posted Image]

photograph of the event

Jesus looks really different in this picture. His hair is spikier than I remembered. Torok looks about the same I think though... Maybe a little different in the dress.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#4 Posted: 04:22:09 16/08/2013
Quote: Rendar
I once dreamed that Jesus was playing a video game on an Ipad. It had pterodactyls flying in the background and Jesus was swiping His finger across the screen and shooting fire at whatever was in the big wall of fire in the background. For some reason me and Jesus were in this fancy restaurant too.

Well, maybe Jesus is trying to tell me He wants me to spend time with Him. When a human couple are dating they have to spend time with one another. Also Jesus doesn't want me to get distracted by meaningless things, such as video games.
#5 Posted: 04:23:44 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Well, maybe Jesus is trying to tell me He wants me to spend time with Him. When a human couple are dating they have to spend time with one another. Also Jesus doesn't want me to get distracted by meaningless things, such as video games.

Since this is a video game forum, then isn't it a meaningless distraction? Why are you here again?
#6 Posted: 04:25:53 16/08/2013
i heard jesus loves budokai 3
#7 Posted: 04:26:13 16/08/2013

Since this is a video game forum, then isn't it a meaningless distraction? Why are you here again?

In the video games I played, well in most of them, I couldn't talk to real people. On a forum I can do that. And part of my mission given from Jesus involves communicating with people.
#8 Posted: 04:27:25 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator

In the video games I played, well in most of them, I couldn't talk to real people. On a forum I can do that. And part of my mission given from Jesus involves communicating with people.

Are you trying to say your secret mission is to get us to stop playing video games?
#9 Posted: 04:28:18 16/08/2013

Are you trying to say your secret mission is to get us to stop playing video games?

No, not specifically anyway.
#10 Posted: 04:29:59 16/08/2013
why would jesus want people to stop playing video games when he himself enjoys budokai 3
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#11 Posted: 04:31:11 16/08/2013
i remember going out on a date with jesus once. nice guy, great carpenter.
#12 Posted: 04:33:20 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
why would jesus want people to stop playing video games when he himself enjoys budokai 3

I played Budokai 3 with Jesus at my old youth group. He unlocked Super Saiyan god and I couldn't beat him.
#13 Posted: 04:36:17 16/08/2013

Video games can contain very ungodly things.

Quote: Sesshomaru75
I don't think Jesus ever said anything about talking to people online.

I'm still communicating with people, it doesn't matter in what format.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:37:43 16/08/2013 by torok
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#14 Posted: 04:38:32 16/08/2013

jesus surfed the web in the book of luke dont u remember
#15 Posted: 04:45:54 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Carmelita Fox

I thought that was in a different book. Maybe torok knows.
#16 Posted: 04:50:30 16/08/2013
Quote: Carmelita Fox

i remember! there is even a really old photo of it

[User Posted Image]
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#17 Posted: 04:51:42 16/08/2013
How about you move on to someone else? You have dont this enough to torok.

Constantly harassing someone for their religion is considered bullying.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me