Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I had a weird dream [CLOSED]
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#1 Posted: 02:33:57 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I was in a wooden house on a fishing pier, then a buff man with the head of a salamence came and ripped my house and threw it into the water. Then I tried to swim out and then a shark attacked me. I died and then I was in an aquarium where a bunch of fish were dancing. Then the shark came and busted the glass and I died again. Now I'm back at the fishing pier and I get out of the water. Only to see myself being chased by a gorilla. When it caught me I woke up..... :/ what does it mean? D:
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#2 Posted: 02:34:54 16/08/2013
wtf did i just read smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#3 Posted: 02:35:28 16/08/2013
You had a wet dream
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#4 Posted: 02:36:28 16/08/2013
Quote: Ninpire
I was in a wooden house on a fishing pier, then a buff man with the head of a salamence came and ripped my house and threw it into the water. Then I tried to swim out and then a shark attacked me. I died and then I was in an aquarium where a bunch of fish were dancing. Then the shark came and busted the glass and I died again. Now I'm back at the fishing pier and I get out of the water. Only to see myself being chased by a gorilla. When it caught me I woke up..... :/ what does it mean? D:

It means that YOLO does not apply to dreams.
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#5 Posted: 02:37:39 16/08/2013
Salamances, Sharks, and Gorillas are out to get you.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#6 Posted: 02:39:13 16/08/2013
It means...
That your mind is seriously ****ed up.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 02:47:43 16/08/2013
I once had a dream where I was in a special orchestra school. After class one day, I walked outside the building, alone. I got shot in the head and died. Awhile later, I got up and went back in the school, not realizing I just died. I walked around and found a friend of mine who was crying when I asked her what's wrong she said "You're dead."
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#8 Posted: 02:58:59 16/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
I once had a dream where I was in a special orchestra school. After class one day, I walked outside the building, alone. I got shot in the head and died. Awhile later, I got up and went back in the school, not realizing I just died. I walked around and found a friend of mine who was crying when I asked her what's wrong she said "You're dead."

That's creepy. I actually had another creepy dream about my fourth grade class. I think right when it started I saw a rock flying across the classroom. (I had this dream at the end of fourth grade strangely) and the I saw the kid that usually cried over everything being tied to a post. I was extremely confused and I noticed that the teacher wasn't there. People continuously threw rocks at each other and eventually one of the kids I never really talked to got hit in the head and died. Then one of the girls started burning the poor wimpy kid's post and started a fire. The kid screamed and someone hit the girl with a chair. I was so scared and cause people were being burned and murdering each other with rocks. Then I got hit with a rock and woke.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#9 Posted: 03:03:13 16/08/2013
I once had one of those falling dreams, except, it wasn't a dream. I woke up and I was on the floor.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me