Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: The Earth Adventure (#1)
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders: The Earth Adventure (#1) [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 20:28:04 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, so I've been thinking about my other Skylanders Fan-Fiction (not Raging Flames, as that's supposed to be more like Legend of Spyro, but with some Skylanders) and I think that all of the crossovers aren't that great. Sure, including characters like Kirby, Cortex, and Hermit (from LOZ) are great, but it does take away the Skylanders feel.
As well as that, with the Fan Skylanders, I needed to change some things around to keep their side of the story from being too short. So this is why I'm making this new Fan-Fiction. This is just going to be including the Skylanders, with their Portal Masters.
Still unsure about how many to have though, so if you have any suggestions for Portal Masters, feel free to suggest! Also, this means I won't be continuing with that other Fan-Fiction for a while (I'm also low on ideas for it). Anyway, now that my speech is over, onto the first chapter!

Chapter 1: Eon VS Kaos!

Eon, the current Portal Master of Skylands, stood inside his Home - which was the building on Core Island.
Eon is an old man with a large white beard and a blue cloak, who was fortunate enough to be born with the powers to control a Portal. These Portals allow transportation of living creatures, however these Portals are mainly used for one reason - to transport the Guardians of Skylands to any place that needs help! Those Guardians are known as the Skylanders!
The Skylanders are a group of creatures from around the world who each have special abilities - each of which are separated into eight categories, or Elements. Magic, Tech, Water, Life, Undead, Air, Earth, and Fire. Each Skylander is placed into an Element depending on their skills.

Currently, Eon is the last surviving Portal Master in Skylands. Well, except for...
"Kaos..." Eon cried, picking up his staff and running outside.

Eon stood on his balcony.
He looked up, and saw a giant castle fly over.
A beam of light shot down out of it, and a small human creature wearing a black cape descended. He also had black markings around his eyes, which were glowing with a strong blood red colour.

The human landed outside the building.
He looked up at Eon.
"Well Eon. It's been a while, hasn't it." he calmly said.
"Kaos! You have no right being here!" Eon announced. "What do you want?"
Kaos smiled. "It's simple. All I want is for you to give up Skylands. Pass the deed of this island off to me so I can be ruler, and nobody will get hurt."
"I'd rather die than give Skylands to you!" Eon cried. "Now, leave this place immediately, or I will be forced to call the Skylanders! In fact, I probably only need one Skylander to defeat you."

Kaos held up his fist. "You wont forget this Eon! I will take control of Skylands, even if I have to eliminate anybody who gets in my way!"
Eon chuckled. "Really Kaos? You can't even beat me in a game of cards!"
"That was a one-off!" Kaos shouted in anger.
"We've been playing cards every first Thursday of each month for the past two years." Eon reminded. "That 'one-off' seems to be lasting for a while."
Kaos grew more angry. "ENOUGH! I shall return soon. And when I do, you and your Skylanders better be ready for battle."

The beam of light picked Kaos up, and pulled him back into the Castle.
It then flew off.

Eon sighed. "I was afraid it would come to this."
A mole walked up to Eon. He wore glasses, and a green jacket. He was also wearing a backpack.
"Master Eon! What did Kaos want?" he asked.
"Well Hugo, it was the same as always." Eon replied. "He wanted Skylands. And he's willing to fight for it."
"What are you going to do, Master Eon?" Hugo asked.
"He sounded really serious." Eon replied. "I'm not ready to take any chances. We gather all Skylanders possible to take care of this problem."
Hugo nodded. "Would you like me to contact them?"
"If it's no problem." Eon replied.
"Oh, no! It's never a problem if it means helping Skylands!" Hugo replied. "I'll tell them right away!"

Hugo ran off.

Eon stared into the Sky.
"Just what do you have planned Kaos?"

To Be Continued...

Just to recap:
I will NOT be cancelling 'The Raging Flames'.
I WILL be cancelling 'Legend of the Giants' until further notice.
This will not have other series crossovers.
This will not have any Fan Characters.
If you have any suggestions for Portal Masters, feel free to suggest! (They must be human).

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy reading this, and I shall post the next chapter tomorrow!
---
Bring the Fanta
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 07:13:40 14/08/2013
skylanders : portal masters hmmm, reminds me of somone of daviantart, wait, i show some picks, its made by that person

[User Posted Image]

oh and sorry for the giant pic but is this what you mean with "portal master"?
#3 Posted: 17:36:17 14/08/2013 | Topic Creator
A Portal Master is one who can activate a Portal and, in my Fan-Fictions, can free a Skylander while trapped as a statue. So technically, that image would be of a Portal Master, as he is paired with a Skylander. So yeah, that is what I mean by 'Portal Master'.
Portal Masters that were previously included in my Fan-Fictions were Danny, Steve, Lucy, Alice, and Hannah (or Amicus if you prefer).
But now, onto the chapter!

Chapter 2: The Battle!

A purple dragon and a blue Gillman sat on a cliffside.
The dragon is Spyro, who is the Leader of the Magic Element.
The Gillman is Gill Grunt, who is the Leader of the Water Element.

"I think I'm starting to get used to all of this peace." Gill Grunt commented.
Spyro just stared into the sky. "I wouldn't get used to it. There hasn't been any attacks in days."
"So?" Gill Grunt asked. "Isn't that good?"
Spyro stood up. "No. Someone or something is planning something. Now, if you don't mind, I have to be somewhere."
"Where?" Gill Grunt asked. "Is it important?"
Spyro nodded. "Yes actually. It's a matter of life and death."
Gill Grunt became shocked. "What is it? Do you need any help?"
Spyro shook his head. "Actually, I... Have to go meet up with Cynder, and she'll kill me if I'm late again."
Gill Grunt fell backwards. "Seriously."
"Hey, you haven't seen her when she gets mad." Spyro replied, walking off.

An orange Gremlin, a green skinned female elf, and an Arkeyan Skeleton with armour approached Gill Grunt.
The Gremlin was Trigger Happy, who is the Leader of the Tech Element.
The Elf was Stealth Elf, who is the Leader of the Life Element.
The Arkeyan Skeleton was Chop Chop, who is the Leader of the Undead Element.

"Gill Grunt! What's up? You enjoying the peace?" Trigger Happy asked.
Gill Grunt nodded. "Yeah, it's great! But Spyro doesn't feel the same way."
"I don't blame him." Stealth Elf replied. "I get this strange feeling that someone is following us."
"You're just paranoid." Chop Chop stated. "I wouldn't worry about anything."
Stealth Elf shook her head. "Someone is following us."
She threw her blade behind her.
"Ouch!"

A Lava Monster was lying on the ground.
His name was Eruptor, who is also the Leader of the Fire Element.
"Didn't have to throw that." he said. "You could have just asked 'Hey, anybody there?'."
"But where's the fun in that?" Stealth Elf asked.

A shark fin came out of the ground in front of them.
A Dirt Shark then jumped out of the ground.
That was Terrafin, who is the Leader of the Earth Element.

"Sup?" Terrafin asked.
"Okay, so why are you guys here?" Gill Grunt asked.
"We came to talk to Spyro." Trigger Happy replied.
"Yeah, Stealth Elf became paranoid about someone following us constantly, so she wanted us to talk to Spyro to see what he thought about it." Chop Chop added.
Stealth Elf stared at Chop Chop with anger. "Who are you calling paranoid?"
Chop Chop backed away slightly in fear. "Uh..."

"I just like the view of Skylands." Terrafin replied.
"And I forgot why I'm here." Eruptor replied.
Gill Grunt smiled. "Well Terrafin, I have to agree with you on that one. It is a great view."
"Anyway, where is Spyro?" Trigger Happy asked. "Isn't he normally up here with you at this time of day?"
"Yeah, but you guys just missed him." Gill Grunt replied. "He went off to see Cynder. Said something about not being late."
"Smart move. Cynder gets pretty mad if you're late for something." Chop Chop commented. "I once agreed to help her clean her house. I was five minutes late."
"So what happened?" Eruptor asked.
"Let's just say if I wasn't already dead, I would have been after what she did to me." Chop Chop replied.
"Harsh." Terrafin said.

A blue Unicorn Dragon hybrid flew over and landed near them.
That was Whirlwind, who is the Leader of the Air Element.
"Hugo wanted me to gather all of the Skylanders to the Core Island." she said. "He said it was an emergency."
"Well, I can't imagine Hugo pulling a joke like this." Stealth Elf commented. "He's always too serious."
"Okay, we're on our way." Gill Grunt said, in response to Whirlwind.
She nodded, and flew off.

-----

Almost all of the Skylanders had gathered at Core Island. There were almost fifty of them there.
Eon walked out of the building.
"Skylanders!" he announced. "I have received word that Kaos is planning to attack this Island for possession of Skylands!"
"Again?" Trigger Happy asked.
"Downer." a blue four armed yeti, known as Slam Bam commented.
"That guy owes me Five Dollars!" Terrafin called out.

"Anyway... It is important that we are ready for him. I expect this to be a very serious battle, however I know you will all succeed!" Eon announced.

Kaos's Kastle flew over the Island again.
The beam of light reappeared, and a whole army of Trolls, Cyclopses, Drow and Spell Punks descended.
"Minions! Prepare for battle!" Kaos announced.
"Skylanders! To battle!" Eon announced.

"For Skylands!" Spyro cried, as he lead the Skylanders towards battle.

To Be Continued...

The first battle begins!
---
Bring the Fanta
#4 Posted: 16:09:42 15/08/2013
ok
just incase
that artist did one who is flippin awesome, and fits perfectly with it!
#5 Posted: 12:20:59 21/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah.

Chapter 3: Banished!

Kaos watched as the Skylanders battled his army.
A troll walked in. "Master Kaos, are you sure this is a good idea?"
"Glumshanks, do you have no faith in my evil plans?" Kaos asked in reply.
"No. They never work." the troll replied.
"Well, maybe it's because you never believe in them." Kaos commented.
"What?" Glumshanks asked, in confusion.
"You gotta believe!" Kaos cheered.
"Master, you are freaking me out right now." Glumshanks said.
"Nevermind that now. Keep sending out the minions!" Kaos cheered.

Glumshanks sighed. "Fine."

-----

The Skylanders battled fiercely against Kaos's Evil Army.
Everyone was determined to win.

Spyro flew around, breathing fire everywhere.
He landed next to Terrafin, the black dragon, Cynder, and a Tree Monster, Stump Smash.
"You guys ready?" Spyro asked.
"You bet we are." Cynder replied, hiding in the shadows, knocking out the surrounding trolls.

Terrafin belly slammed the Drow.
"I'm going belly up boom!" he announced.
Slam Bam ran over and threw some Drow at Stump Smash. "Stump Smash! Drop the Hammer!"
Stump Smash knocked the Drow into Spyro's flames using his stump fists.
"Okey dokey!" he replied.

Gill Grunt flew past on his water jetpack, firing Harpoons everywhere.
A Dragon wearing robot armour, known as Drobot, flew past and shot lasers in the places Gill Grunt missed, while a Troll called Boomer released a Troll Smash to knock out any survivors.

Trigger Happy ran past, hitting the newly summoned Ogres in the face with his golden bullets.
"Here comes Trigger Happy, in the face!" he cried.
A Bambazooker, called Zook, shot some rockets past Trigger Happy, and at the Ogres.
"Bamboo-Ya!" he cheered.

-----

"Kaos, I've tallied up the scores." Glumshanks said, holding up a scoreboard. "And... We're losing."
Kaos smiled. "Now, Plan B!"
He laughed, and became coughing.
He took out some apple juice and began drinking it.

-----

A troll tried to take away Gill Grunt's harpoon.
Cynder flew down and picked up the troll.
"Uh huh. I don't think so!" she said, carrying him away.

Stealth Elf, Boomer, and a Crustatean called Wham-Shell were surrounded by the army.
"We're surrounded!" Stealth Elf exclaimed.

-----

Kaos took out a poorly made wooden remote.
"Now Skylanders, I shall... Defeat you!" he cried.
He pressed a big red button, labelled 'Defeat Skylanders'.

A giant laser shot out of Kaos's Kastle. It hit the Core of Light.

"No!" Eon cried. "Not the Core of Light!"

A huge explosion was created.

"Uh oh..." Slam Bam said.
"Hold on!" Spyro cried.
"Not good..." a Magically Enhanced Grub Worm called Wrecking Ball announced.

The Skylanders were shot out into space.
As they Skylanders became further away from Skylands, they became frozen in position.

"Yay me." Kaos said. "I finally win."
"But what's the plan now?" Glumshanks asked. "The Skylanders are gone, but now what?"
"We wait for the Darkness to show up." Kaos replied. "I already have power over Skylands. Why not wait some more so I can harness the power of the Darkness?"
"I don't understand..." Glumshanks said.
"You don't need to!" Kaos yelled.
"But what happened to the Skylanders anyway?" Glumshanks asked.
"Dunno. Probably in some sort of other planet." Kaos replied. "But they won't be able to get back. Not without a good Portal, anyway."

MEANWHILE, ON A NEARBY PLANET CALLED EARTH...

Spyro's statue crashed outside a building.
Someone approached it.
"What the..." the person said, as Spyro's statue began glowing.

To Be Continued...

Done!
---
Bring the Fanta
#6 Posted: 20:26:11 02/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Summer is almost over. I should probably work on these a bit more.

Chapter 4: Portal Master

A teenage boy stood in a park in London. He was 15 years old.
He had short brown hair, and wore a green shirt with blue trousers.

He impatiently looked at his watch. It was noon.
"I wonder if I got the time and date wrong again..." he quietly said to himself.
He looked around. People were walking around, but he didn't know any of them.
He took out his phone and checked the notes.
"Meet up with friends, noon on... Saturday?" he read. "Damn it! I wasted the entire day off! I could have been on the Xbox leveling up my Skylanders some more!"

He let out a big sigh, and started walking.

Avoiding all of the crowds, he arrived at a GAME store. He smiled and walked inside.
Approaching the Skylanders section, he began looking around.
"Boomer, Stealth Elf, Voodood. No, I already have those." he commented. "Ah! Here's a new one!"
He picked up a figure of Wrecking Ball.
"Wave 2 is finally out." he said, quite happily. "I was getting a little tired of Wave 1. Hmm... I wonder if they have Hex and Dino-Rang yet... Nope. Guess not."

He bought the figure, then left the shop.
"Hey Dan. Why are you here?"
He turned around. A girl about his age stood there. She had short blonde hair. She wore a red shirt, with a purple skirt.
"Oh, hey Lucy. I got the date wrong again, so I decided to make the day not a waste by buying some more Skylanders." Dan replied.
She sighed. "You're always getting the dates wrong. Anyway, did they have any new figures?"
"Yeah." Dan replied. "Wrecking Ball is out now. No sign of any new figures though. Guess they got this one early."
"Sweet!" Lucy cried. "I'm gonna go pick one up now! See ya!"
She ran off into the shop.
Dan gave a faint smile, then began walking home.

-----

Dan sat in his room. He was on the Xbox 360, leveling up his new Wrecking Ball figure. It was now Level 6, with 3 upgrades bought.
He looked at the time. 7:04.
"I've been playing for too long." he said, switching off the console.

CRASH!

Dan stood up in shock. He rushed to the window to see what happened.
"Looks like something crashed nearby." he commented.
He then ran outside to investigate.

Looking around, he noticed a statue. It was of a Purple Dragon.
"Eh? A statue of Spyro?" he thought. "Why is that here?"
He slowly approached it.

The statue then began glowing. Spyro broke free.
"All Fired Up!" Spyro cried, as he regained movement.
Dan stood there in shock.
Spyro looked at him. "Oh, you must be the Portal Master who freed me. Nice to meet you. I'm Spyro the Dragon, leader of the Magic Element."
"Yeah. I'm Dan." he replied, still in shock. "Could you please explain what's going on?"

-----

Spyro and Dan sat inside Dan's house. Spyro held a cup of coffee.
"Let me get this straight..." Dan said. "Skylanders are not a video game, but actually real beings. I am a Portal Master who can free the Skylanders and activate the Portals. So I must now find the other Skylanders, and send them back to Skylands?"
"Yes." Spyro replied, slightly annoyed. "What's so tough to understand about that?"
"It's just a little overwhelming, that's all." Dan said. "So should I know about anything else?"
Spyro finished drinking the coffee, and began thinking.
"There are probably a few more Portal Masters around here." he replied. "And the Skylanders will most likely be scattered around the globe. Not to mention once Kaos finds out about this, he WILL try to stop us."
"Great. A life threatening adventure." Dan said. "Wish I had a choice in all of this."
"Well you don't have to tag along." Spyro said.
"Good day then." Dan said, beginning to walk upstairs.
"But that does mean Kaos will take over not only Skylands, but most likely Earth too." Spyro finished.
Dan stopped. He turned, and looked at Spyro.
"We begin the hunt tomorrow."

To Be Continued...

Shorter chapter, sorry.
---
Bring the Fanta
#7 Posted: 18:19:32 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
But now...

Chapter 5: The Starter Pack

Dan and Spyro walked outside Dan's house.
"So what's the plan?" Spyro asked.
"It's probably better if you aren't seen, so I'd say you should fly over the city to check, while I walk around." Dan replied. "For now, we should just stick to one specific area."
"Where's that?" Spyro asked.
"There's a shopping area nearby. It's probably best to start there." Dan replied. "Unfortunately, it's Saturday, so it'll probably be a little busier than usual."
"No problem." Spyro replied. "If I find any Skylanders, I'll look for you."
"Okay then." Dan said. "We have a plan."
"I guess." Spyro replied. "Should we meet up at a specific time?"
Dan thought. "About 1. That'll give us a good few hours of searching."
Spyro nodded, and flew off.

-----

Dan walked around the shops. He had been searching for quite some time, but hadn't found anything.
"Damn." he said. "I hope Spyro's having better luck than me. But I probably should have expected something like this."

He walked up to the park he was waiting in yesterday.
"Wait. Am I forgetting something?" he asked himself.
He looked at his watch. Almost noon.
"Oh yeah. I'm supposed to meet with everyone today." he commented. "Well, at least I remembered before it was too late."

He sat on a bench.
"Fufufufufu. Hello there."
Dan looked around. "Who's there?"
"Shall we say... A new foe?"
Dan stood up.
"Where are you and what do you want?" he yelled in anger.
"I want the Skylanders. And I am well hidden in a place you would never get to."
"Well I'm leaving then." Dan said, walking off.
"Wait! I mean... Leave, while you still can!"
"So which is it?" Dan asked, a little confused. "Do I wait, or leave?"
"Beware..." the voice echoed, beginning to fade away.
"Freak." Dan commented.

"Yo! Glad you're here on time!"
Dan turned around.
A boy stood there. He had short black hair, which was a little shorter than Dan's. He also wore a blue shirt, and black trousers.
"Oh hey Steve." Dan replied. "And I'm surprised I actually remembered."
"Anyway, you okay?" Steve asked. "It looked like you were talking to yourself."
"Oh, everything's fine." Dan said, trying to think of an excuse. "I thought I heard someone calling, so I wanted to check."
"Okay then." Steve said. "But who would be calling you?"
"I dunno. That's why I called out." Dan replied.
"Oh yeah. That makes sense." Steve said.
"Hey! Sorry We're late!"

A girl ran up to them. She had long blonde hair. She wore a red shirt, with black trousers.
Lucy followed behind.
"Dan? Are you actually on time for once?" the girl asked.
"Hey Hannah. And yeah. I thought I shouldn't get the date and time wrong again." Dan replied.
"Which is why you were waiting yesterday?" Lucy reminded.
"Shut up." Dan said, slightly embarrassed.
"Anyway, we gonna get going?" Steve asked. "I wanna check GAME first."
"Oh yeah. They have new Skylanders in." Dan mentioned. "Yesterday, it was only Wrecking Ball, but they might have others today."
"What are we waiting for then?" Hannah cheered.

-----

Spyro flew around the city. "Man, I hope Dan's having better luck than me."
He landed on the roof of the GAME shop.
He then looked around.
A statue stood near the back of the roof.
"It's... Gill!" he said, rushing over to it.
He quickly stopped, before reaching him.
"Something seems... Weird." he commented, slowly backing away. "I should find Dan."

He looked over the roof. Dan and his friends were about to walk into the shop.
Dan looked up and saw Spyro.
"You guys go on ahead." Dan said. "I just remembered something I need to take care of."
"So the one time you're on time, you forgot to do something else?" Lucy commented. "Why can't you just remember to do everything."
"Okay, meet us back here when you're done." Steve said.
The three then walked into GAME.

Spyro used his Magic to bring Dan to the roof.
"Gill Grunt?" Dan asked. "That was suspiciously easy."
Spyro nodded. "But I get the feeling it's a trap."
"That may be the case." Dan replied. "I'm pretty sure we already have an enemy."
Dan looked around.
"But we might as well at least try to get him."
"I got your back." Spyro said.
Dan nodded, and ran over to the statue.

It began glowing. Gill Grunt broke free.
"Fear the Fish!" Gill Grunt cried, holding up his harpoon.

A shadow ball then flew down at them.
Dan and Gill Grunt jumped out of the way, and fell off the roof.
Spyro flew down after them, and luckily caught them.
"What was that?" Gill Grunt asked.
"No idea." Spyro said, looking around. "But I can't see anybody."
"Well that's a problem." Dan mentioned.
"So you the Portal Master?" Gill Grunt asked. "I'm Gill Grunt. I'm also the Leader of the Water Element."
"I'm Dan." Dan replied. "And yep. I'm a Portal Master."

The back door to GAME opened.
"What's going on back here?" someone asked.
He noticed Dan, Spyro and Gill Grunt.
"Eh? Skylanders?" he asked. "You might as well come inside."

-----

Dan, Spyro and Gill Grunt were in the storage room.
"I'm the manager of this shop." the guy said. "And it looks like you are a Portal Master."
"You know?" Dan asked.
The Manager nodded. "Yes. Most of us know. And we have a Skylander that may be of use to you."
He points behind them. A statue of Trigger Happy was there.

Dan approached it. It began glowing.
"No Gold, No Glory!" Trigger Happy announced, as he broke free.

The Manager looked at Dan. "The Skylanders have been scattered all around the world. Some will easy to find, while others won't be. You should count yourself lucky that I found you outside."
"Yeah, thanks. Any idea where they could be?" Dan asked.
"Some shops may have found them, but that's all I know." the Manager replied. "Good luck."

To Be Continued...

Understand why the Chapter is called Starter Pack?
---
Bring the Fanta
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#8 Posted: 18:44:27 03/09/2013
Look's like this story is gonna start getting awesomer than it already was....
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
#9 Posted: 19:04:12 03/09/2013
3ds starter pack=DARK SPYRO!
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#10 Posted: 19:38:14 03/09/2013
This is amazing! I usually don't like Skylander fanfic with humans in it, but this is very well written! Can't wait for the next chapter! And I was also thinking... (Idea!) If a Skylander fell to Earth in a different country, would they learn that language to communicate with their Potral Master? I think it would interesting to see how the Skylanders would adapt to being in different countries. They would learn new languages, holidays, customs etc... I also love the sense if humor in this fanfic! Okay, that's it! Keep it up!
#11 Posted: 17:56:32 04/09/2013 | Topic Creator
@paddyfitz - Thanks!
@NINJAsk11 - I have an idea with the 3DS Starter Pack planned.
@Sky Airglow - Thanks! And that's something that will be hopefully be explored. That new languages, holidays, customs thing is also a good idea!

Anyway, onto the chapter.

Chapter 6: The Portal

Dan walked outside the back of GAME. Spyro and Gill Grunt followed.
"Hey, where's Trigg?" Spyro asked.
Trigger Happy ran out.
"What happened?" Dan asked.
Trigger Happy began sweating. "Yeah... It's nothing."
Spyro stared at him.
Trigger Happy sighed. "I might have tried to take all of the coins from the register..."
"You're an idiot, you know that?" Gill Grunt commented.
"I can't help it. They're so shiny." Trigger Happy complained. "Anyway, have we found a way back to Skylands yet?"
Spyro shook his head. "No, not yet."

Dan thought. "So you need a Portal to return to Skylands, right?"
"Yes." Trigger Happy replied.
"Do they all look similar, or can they be disguised?" Dan asked.
"All of the ones I've seen look more or less the same." Gill Grunt replied. "So I doubt they'd be disguised unless someone wants to hide them from us."
"Which is a possibility." Spyro added. "We already know someone is after us. That Shadow Ball was no accident."
"Well of course it wasn't." Dan replied. "I'm not sure about Skylands, but Earth doesn't have Shadow Ball rain."
"But that does sound cool..." Trigger Happy commented.
"Yeah. You're right!" Gill Grunt agreed.

"Dan. You earlier said that Skylanders is a video game on this planet, right?" Spyro asked.
"Uh, yeah. Why'd you ask?" Dan replied.
"That game uses figures, which are put into the game through Portals?" Spyro asked.
"Yeah..." Dan replied.
"Well, maybe that game Portal can send us back to Skylands!" Spyro mentioned.
"You sure?" Gill Grunt asked. "Is that possible?"
"With the right power and knowledge, maybe." Spyro replied.
Dan thought. "That could actually work. Let's go!"

-----

Dan and the 3 Skylanders were in Dan's room.
Dan and Spyro were looking at the Portal.
"With the right adjustments, we could use this to go back to Skylands." Spyro commented. "But..."
"But?" Dan asked.
"There's only one person I know who would be able to do it." Spyro replied. "Drobot."
Dan sat on the floor. "But the problem is, we have no idea where he could be."
"Right." Spyro replied. "I could search now if you'd like."
"You may have to." Dan replied.

Gill Grunt approached Spyro. He had an angry face.
"Care to explain?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Explain what?" Spyro asked.
Gill Grunt pointed to a shelf. There was a whole bunch of games lined up. They were all of the games that were part of the Spyro the Dragon series.
"I'm popular." Spyro bragged.
"Not fair!" Trigger Happy cried. "Spyro, Dark Spyro, and Legendary Spyro? Why does he get three figures for the game?"
"I hear that they're making a Legendary Trigger Happy." Dan replied.
"Naturally they should." Trigger Happy replied. "I did earn the place."
"What about me?" Gill Grunt asked. "Do I get a Legendary?"
"Did you ever have a guardian statue made for you?" Spyro asked.
"No..." Gill Grunt replied.
"There's your answer." Spyro replied.

RING...

"What was that?" Trigger Happy asked.
"My mobile." Dan replied. "Let me answer it."
He accepted the call, and put the phone up to his ear.
"Hello?" he answered.
"WHERE ARE YOU?!" a voice screamed through the phone. It was so loud, that Dan had to pull the phone away.
"Calm down, and tell me who this is." Dan asked, bringing the phone back.
"It's Hannah, and I have every right to be mad!" the voice replied. "We've been waiting for about an hour and half now! What's wrong?!"
'Argh! I forgot about them!' Dan thought. "Uh... Sorry. I got caught in... traffic?"
"Traffic?" Hannah's voice replied.
"Yeah." Dan replied. "Would you believe that?"
"That's a terrible excuse." she replied.
"Then I was caught in a car crash." Dan replied. "There were no survivors. Not even me."
"What's the real reason?" she asked, calming down.

Spyro looked at Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy. "I'm gonna go search for Drobot while we're waiting."
"I get the feeling this will take a while." Trigger Happy commented.
Spyro nodded, and flew out of the window.

"Okay then. I needed to poop." Dan said.
"And it took you this long?" Hannah argued.
"I got lost, and was sent into a parallel universe." Dan replied. "This me you are talking to is only a clone."
"If you really didn't want to hang out with us, you should have said." Hannah's voice said, getting slightly annoyed.
"But..." Dan said.
He put down his phone.
"She hung up."

-----

Spyro flew over London.
"Why am I doing this again?" he thought. "I can't see a thing from up here."
A Shadow Ball flew past him.
"Argh!" Spyro screamed. "Who's there?!"
"Fufufufufufu."
Another Shadow Ball flew past and hit him in the wing.
Spyro lost control, and began to fall.
"Consider that a warning. Now stop trying."
"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" Spyro cried, as his falling speed increased.

-----

Hannah put her phone in her pocket. She then clenched her fists.
Steve and Lucy stood back. They both had a drop of sweat on their foreheads.
"So, uh... Everything's okay?" Steve asked, a little nervously.
"He's coming up with more excuses." Hannah replied. "I just think he doesn't want to see us."
"That's not it." Lucy commented, also a little nervous. "He probably ran into something important and forgot about the time. He's always been like that."
"Did you hear his excuses?" Hannah asked. "Caught in traffic. He died in a car crash. Got lost in the toilet and was sent to a parallel universe."
"Man, he shouldn't joke about those things." Lucy replied.
"Yeah." Steve agreed. "I once got lost in the public toilets and was sent to a parallel universe myself. It was too crazy."

CRASH!

Spyro crashed into the 3 of them.
"Ouch..." he commented. "But the floor on Earth is surprisingly comfortable."
"No. You're on my back." Steve replied, trying to pull himself from under Spyro.
Spyro stood up. "Sorry."

Steve, Lucy and Hannah all stood up. They stared at Spyro.
"Is this a dream?" Lucy asked. "Because that dog looks a lot like Spyro."
"I'm a dragon! And I AM Spyro!" Spyro argued.
"Could somebody please explain this to us?" Steve asked.

To Be Continued...

Will our hero's find Drobot? Will the new enemy be revealed? Will I stop asking questions? Find out all the answers (except for the last one) in the next chapter!
---
Bring the Fanta
Sky Airglow Yellow Sparx Gems: 1136
#12 Posted: 19:06:49 04/09/2013
Awesome chapter! Lol Oh no! The toilet sent me to a parallel universe!!! Hahahaha
#13 Posted: 19:39:25 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks!

Chapter 7: A New Foe

Another Shadow Ball fell from the Sky. It aimed at Steve, Lucy and Hannah.
Spyro jumped in front of it and took the hit. As a Skylander, it was his duty to protect others.
A creature flew down. He had wore a black cape, and had black wings coming from his back. He also wore a mask, covering the top half of his face.
"So, you ignored my warning." he said. "Now you must pay."
"You knocked me into them." Spyro reminded. "And must you talk like that?"
"No, not really." he replied. "But it sounds cool. Though it DOES hurt my voice."
"Who are you, anyway?" Spyro asked.
He smiled. "Obscurum. I'm a being of Darkness."
"This all means nothing to us." Steve said. "What is going on?"
"As a being of Darkness, I cannot allow the Skylanders to return to Skylands. They will defeat Kaos, and that means he cannot summon the Darkness." Obscurum replied.
"So that's why you tried to stop us." Spyro yelled. "You won't stop us!"
"No, but I can at least delay you." Obscurum smiled. "Anyway..."

A cloud of darkness appeared. When it vanished, Obscurum was gone.

"Please tell us what just happened." Lucy said, in shock.

-----

Dan, Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt walked along the roads near Dan's house.
They reached a small field.
A statue of a Dragon was there. It wore a robotic suit.
"That's Drobot!" Trigger Happy cheered.
"Hard to believe we missed him." Dan commented. "Would have thought we'd find him first."
"Enough of that! Free him!" Gill Grunt cried.
Dan nodded, and approached the statue. This caused it to begin glowing.

"Blink and Destroy!" Drobot cried, once he broke free.
"Drobot! What's up?" Gill Grunt called.
"We have been banished to a planet known as Earth." Drobot replied. "That is what's up."
"Yeah, anyway..." Dan said. "Do you think it's possible to create a kind of energy to transform something into a Portal?"
Drobot thought. "I am unsure what you mean. Please show me the item."

-----

"Seems cool." Lucy commented.
"Seems fun." Steve cheered.
"Seems dangerous." Hannah mentioned.
"Yeah, well that's the case." Spyro replied.
"We can help!" Steve said.
"You bet!" Lucy added.
"Not at all. I'm going home." Hannah said, walking off.

Steve and Lucy sighed.
"Anyway, we'll help." Steve said. "So where is this Portal Master?"
"Probably at his home still." Spyro replied. "He's there with Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt. It's not too far. Follow me."

-----

Drobot had a bunch of tools, and was making adjustments to the Portal of Power. Dan was helping.
"It should be ready within a few more minutes." Drobot mentioned.
"Great!" Dan cheered.

Knock Knock Knock

Trigger Happy raced to the door and opened it.
"Hey! Spyro's back!" he called. "And he brought some guests!"
"We're in the Front Room!" Dan called back.
Trigger Happy lead them into the room.

"That's Dan. He's the Portal Master." Spyro said.
"You brought guests?" Dan asked. "What's the deal?"
"I'll explain it in a moment." Spyro replied. "So you found Drobot?"
"Yeah." Dan replied. "He was actually nearby."
"Wow." Spyro mentioned. "Would have thought we'd find him first."
Dan looked up. He noticed Steve and Lucy.
"Eh?" he said. "Why are you two here?"
"We could ask you the same question." Steve replied.
"This is my house..." Dan said.
Steve stood there. "Oh yeah." He felt stupid now.
"You guys know each other?" Spyro asked.
"Yeah." Dan replied. "We're good friends."
"So this is what that important business was." Lucy joked. "Why didn't you just say?"
"Would you have believed me?" Dan asked.
"Good point." Lucy replied.

"Finished." Drobot said. "The Temporary Portal is now complete!"
He held it up. The Portal was now Wireless, and was glowing. It also had some new markings.
"Temporary Portal?" Gill Grunt asked, walking in.
"It is not as strong as the actual Portals." Drobot replied. "Because of that, it will only work if a Portal Master has it in their possession. Also, you will not be able to stay permanently."
"How long can we stay for?" Trigger Happy asked.
"I am unsure." Drobot replied. "All I know is that it should send us to Skylands."

Dan took the Portal. "Who's up?"
Spyro, Gill Grunt, and Trigger Happy stepped forward.
"We might as well test it." Spyro said. "In the meantime, you guys should look for the others."
Dan nodded. He held over to Portal.
Spyro jumped in, as was warped away. Followed by Gill Grunt, and then Trigger Happy.

"Good luck." Drobot said.
"So... What now?" Steve asked.
"We wait." Dan replied. "I think."

To Be Continued...

What will happen next time? Find out... Next time!
---
Bring the Fanta
#14 Posted: 21:27:24 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
And now...

Chapter 8: The Shattered Island

Hugo was in a Balloon. It was being piloted by a Mabu wearing a pilot uniform. That was Flynn.
It flew over to a bunch of shattering islands. More Balloons were flying, but they were flying away.
"Wowsers! Look at all these balloons leaving." Flynn cried. "Parking is going to be a snap!"
"They're not just leaving!" Hugo replied. "They're evacuating! Something is terribly wrong!"
"Ah. That explains the flying rocks." Flynn commented.

The Balloon landed on a bridge. Hugo stepped out.
"You sure this is a good idea?" Flynn asked.
"Just go on Flynn! Get to higher ground!" Hugo replied. "I'll meet you on the other side of town."
"Righty-O. Good luck Hugo!" Flynn said, as he flew the balloon away.

Hugo walked across the bridge, and stopped at the small windmill island.
He looked around.
"Master Eon said help would be coming. He said to be right here..." he commented. "First the Core explodes, then I start hearing voices - and NOW I'm in the middle of a village being ripped apart by a who-knows-what."
He sighed.
"Clearly, I am losing my mind."

A blast of energy shot out in front of him, and Spyro appeared.
This was followed by another two blasts of energy, which caused Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy to appear.

Hugo stepped back in shock.
"WHOA! Spyro! Gill Grunt! Trigger Happy! You've returned! Master Eon was right! That means there is another Portal Master to help us!" he cried. "I, of course, never doubted it for a second, heh."
"Yeah, that's right." Spyro replied, looking around. "Anyway, what's going on here?"
"This village need our help!" Hugo replied. "It started not long ago. It must have something to do with the Core of Light being destroyed."
"Well, we clearly can't stop this." Gill Grunt commented. "Our best bet is to find everyone, and help them escape."
"There should be enough Balloons still here." Hugo said. "Many have already started to evacuate."
"Well, then we should hurry then." Spyro said. "We'll meet you at the other side of the island."
Hugo nodded. "You three go ahead."
Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy nodded, and ran across the bridge.

A rock flew out from the sky.
"Look out!" Trigger Happy cried, shooting at it.
"RUN!" Gill Grunt cried, as he ran to the other side.
Spyro and Trigger Happy quickly followed.
The rock struck the bridge.

"I'll catch up later!" Hugo called out. "Try to meet up with Flynn!"
"Okay!" Spyro replied.

-----

A Mabu stood on some houses and look around. He wore a pot on his head. His name was Snuckles
He then saw the three Skylanders run over.
"Skylanders! We heard you were all gone, but it's great to see you here!" Snuckles cried. "The main road was destroyed, and now all of the townsfolk are trapped inside! It's very dangerous!"
Trigger Happy looked around. He saw a wall blocking the exit, and saw a nearby cannon. "We should use that cannon to destroy the wall!"
"Good idea!" Snuckles cried.

Trigger Happy rushed to the cannon, and fired it. A bomb shot out, and destroyed the wall.

"Thank you Skylanders!" Snuckles cried.
"It's no problem." Spyro said. "Now you should probably get out of here."
"Yes, okay." Snuckles replies, running off, along with the other townsfolk.

Gill Grunt looked up. "Hey, there's some weird materials flying around over there."
"Is that the Royal Mabu Palace?" Spyro asked. "We should hurry over there!"
"Yeah, I think it is." Gill Grunt replied. "Let's go!"

The three Skylanders rushed over, but were quickly blocked off by some turtles.
A Mabu rushed over. He wore a Viking helmet. His name was Nort.
"Oh, I am so glad the Skylanders are here. Hope there are more of you." he said. "We have a doodle of a problem here. The bridge is out, and people are trapped at the other side of the gully. I hope they're okay... Anyway, Blobbers can't move that turtle, and your help will be greatly appreciated."
"Why else are we here?" Gill Grunt replied.

The three Skylanders approached another Mabu. He was trying to push a turtle.
Blobbers turned around.
"By Pythagoras' Theorem! You three are Skylanders! Good thing you're here. I've got a big brain, but puny muscles. Could you help me move this turtle out of the way?"
They nodded.
Spyro began ramming into it.
Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy also started to push it.
The turtle was eventually pushed off of the bridge.
The remaining townsfolk cheered, and ran off, along with Nort and Blobbers.

Spyro looked up. "We're getting closer to the Palace."
"I hope the Royal Family is okay." Trigger Happy commented.
"Hey down there!"

The Skylanders looked around. At the top of a cliff, Flynn stood there.
"Name's Flynn. Hugo told me to meet you." he said. "Boy, you got here just in time. I can see what's causing the island to shatter. Come up here and I'll show you!"
"How?" Gill Grunt called up.
"Use the bounce pads." Flynn replied. "They're super springy."

Gill Grunt looked at the blue pads on the floor. "Eh... You sure about this?"
"Don't worry. It'll be fun." Trigger Happy said, pushing Gill Grunt onto them.
Gill Grunt was bounced up, and landed next to Flynn.
Trigger Happy stepped on them next.
"I think I'm gonna be..." Gill Grunt commented.
Trigger Happy landed on Gill Grunt. "Ha. Fun, right?"
Spyro bounced up.
"I miss free-flight." he commented.

Flynn pointed at a Twister.
"See that Twister? It's a big one all right. But I've got an idea. What we're gonna do is..." he began. "WHOA!"
A rock flew down and struck the platform. Flynn got away in his balloon, while the Skylanders fell down onto the land below.

"That was close!" Flynn cried. "It's okay. You go on ahead, and I'll take her back around and meet up with you guys back here later."

Trigger Happy noticed some gates with a shield with wings on them. "Uh... Those are..."
"Monster Gates. Of course." Spyro sighed.
"Which creature will we have to defeat?" Gill Grunt asked, loading his harpoon. "I bet they're evil, ugly monsters that want to kill us all."
Fifteen green Chompies appeared in front of them.
The three Skylanders stared at them. "Seriously Kaos?" they all said.

Spyro shot out some fire. Trigger Happy shot a bullet. Gill Grunt shot a harpoon.
All the Chompies were defeated.
"WHOA!" Flynn cried. "That was awesome! You guys deserve a trophy or achievement or something!"

The gates opened. They walked over to the crumbling castle.
"The Royal Family is still trapped inside!" Flynn cried. "There's a key nearby though!"
Spyro looked over. The Twister was getting closer to the Royal Family.
"We have to hurry!" he cried.

Gill Grunt ran over to a Whirlpool.
Trigger Happy ran over to a Tech Bridge.
"You guys go that way." Spyro said. "I'll head directly for the Palace."
The three ran in separate directions.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:05:45 09/09/2013 by TheSpyrofan12
#15 Posted: 19:06:08 09/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Trigger Happy found a switch. "I found a shiny button!"
He stepped on it.
A cannon appeared an a ledge near Spyro.
He noticed it was facing a weak wall.
"Thanks Trig!" he called.

Gill Grunt approached a box. I contained a Pan Hat inside.
He put it on.
"THIS IS AMAZING!" he cried, ignoring the situation.

Spyro fired the cannon. It destroyed the wall, and a key fell down.
Spyro dashed over and collected it. He then used it to open the Palace gates. The Mabu King, Mabu Queen, and their Son (Quigley) ran out.
"Thank you Skylanders!" the King cried.
The three ran away, into a Balloon. It flew away.

Flynn landed his Balloon by the Skylanders. Hugo was inside too.
They all got in.
Trigger Happy pointed at the Twister. "Is that tornado carrying a car?"

To Be Continued...

I was over the character limit for the post. *sigh*
---
Bring the Fanta
#16 Posted: 19:45:43 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Not dead! But I have been busy.

Chapter 9: Perilous Pastures

The Balloon landed in the Ruins. Sheep were hanging off of a rope.
Hugo, Flynn and the 3 Skylanders got out.

"This place barely looks recognisable." Spyro commented.
"Yes. The attack really tore this place up." Hugo replied. "And now the entire Island has lost it's power, as we are without the Core of Light!"
"This is bad." Gill Grunt said. "Kaos is definitely up to something."
"Yes." Hugo replied. "I'm almost certain that the Tornado back there was his work."
"Kaos?" Flynn asked. "That guy really grinds my gears. If you're taking down Kaos, then you can count me in."
"Glad to hear it Flynn!" Hugo commented. "Cali agreed to help too!"
"Cali? Ah... Cali. I've heard some thing about that gal. Interesting things." Flynn responded. "Well, if she's helping, then count me DOUBLE IN!"
"She's waiting in the Perilous Pastures." Hugo replied, turning to the Skylanders. "Go with Flynn when you are ready."
"I'll prep the Balloon." Flynn said, walking off into the Balloon.

"Hugo, there is something we need to tell you." Trigger Happy said. "We might not be able to stay for long."
"Why's that?" Hugo asked.
"In order for us to get here, Drobot created a small Portal." Spyro replied. "He has no idea how long it will keep us here for."
Hugo checked his watch. "You've been here for just over 15 minutes now. You probably should hurry."
The three nodded, and ran into the Balloon.
It began flying off.
It hit the side of a wall.
"See how I was able to hit that?" Flynn asked. "That takes years of practice and skill. I know - amazing, right? Well, you can thank me later."
"Why would we thank you?" Gill Grunt asked.
"You're welcome. BOOM!" Flynn cheered.

"And if you bring back any more of those... those SHEEP, I'll never forgive you!" Hugo yelled.

-----

The Balloon landed on an island.
"So hey, we should find this Cali as soon as possible." Flynn said. "It's just not fair to deny the girl the pleasure of meeting me!"
"I think she can live without meeting you." Spyro said, stepping out of the Balloon. "You scout from overhead, while we look on the ground."
"Great idea!" Flynn said.
Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy ran out of the Balloon.
"Race you!" Trigger Happy cheered.
"You're on!" Gill Grunt cheered.
The two ran off.
The Balloon took off, while Flynn was staring into a mirror.
Spyro sighed. "Idiots."
He then chased after them.

Two Drow stood there and watched.
"Hey, I thought the Skylanders were all gone. Why are they here?" one asked.
"No idea. We should report to Master Kaos immediately." the other replied.
They ran off.

-----

Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy approached Chompy Pit.
Gill Grunt's Powerhose quickly took care of them.
They approached a locked gate.
"Darn! We need to find the key to unlock this." Gill Grunt commented.
Trigger Happy pulled a golden safe out of his back pocket and threw it at the gate.
The lock was destroyed, and the gate opened.
"You know that would never work again in a thousand years, right?" Gill Grunt asked.
"Don't need it to." Trigger Happy replied, walking off.
Gill Grunt followed.

The two reached a house. They ran to the side of it.
Trigger Happy pointed to the distance. "Look! That island has treasure on it! But how can we get there?"
Gill Grunt thought. "We'll jump!"
He took a running start, and ran towards the edge.
"Gill, wait!" Spyro called out. "We can't..."
Gill Grunt ran off of the edge, and fell.
"Jump..." Spyro finished. "Tell me again how he became the Leader of the Water Element?"
"He wouldn't leave Master Eon alone otherwise." Trigger Happy replied.
"Oh yeah." Spyro said. "Anyway, I think I know where we are. This place is an Elemental Zone."
"But I don't see any gates." Trigger Happy commented.
"It's a hidden Life Zone." Spyro told him. "Stealth Elf told me about them."
"Well without her or any other Skylander of the Life Element, we can't really activate it." Trigger Happy said.

A blast of light appeared in front of them. Stealth Elf appeared. "Did I hear my name?"
A vine appeared on the ledge, and connected the two islands.
"Stealth Elf? How did you get here?" Spyro asked.
" A Portal Master created a temporary Portal. I can't stay long though. 5 minutes Max." she replied. "You two?"
"Us and Gill Grunt came here through a Portal that Drobot made. Not sure how long we can stay though." Spyro replied.
"Where's Gill right now?" Stealth Elf asked.
"About 500 Miles down there." Trigger Happy replied, pointing down.

-----

Gill Grunt was still falling.
"And I can fall 500 Miles. And I can fall 500 more!" he sang.

-----

"Wow. Did anyone else just hear that?" Trigger Happy asked. "It's like... I could hear Gill singing."
"No, I heard it too." Spyro replied. "Anyway, we should hurry and find Cali. We still don't know where she is."
"She's over there." Stealth Elf said, pointing to an island below the newly connected Vine island.
Cali was locked behind a gate.
"Oh." Spyro said. "We should help her."
The three rushed over.

Flynn landed his Balloon. "So you found Cali! I gotta say... she's definitely my type. BOOM!"
"You don't even have a chance with her." Stealth Elf said.
"Wow! Another Skylander?" Flynn cried. "Well anyway, you need to destroy the locks on the gate. Maybe that cannon will work?"
He pointed at an Elemental Cannon.
"An Elemental Cannon?" Spyro asked. "Cool! They use the power of the Elements as cannonballs."
"Yay!" Trigger Happy cheered, jumping in and firing rapidly.
The gate then broke down.

Cali walked out. "Wait, you three are Skylanders aren't you? This is unbelievable! I was just rescued by real Skylanders!"
"And me! I helped!" Flynn ran over and said. "Flynn the Balloonist here - that's me - at your service."
"Charming." Cali replied.
"Yes, yes. I know." Flynn confidently replied. "It must be pretty overwhelming to finally meet the best pilot in all of Skylands."
"I didn't need any help back there you know. I had them right where I wanted them." Cali replied.
"Sure you did." Trigger Happy commented.
"Whatever." Cali said.
"Yes ma'am." Flynn said. "You are welcome."

Trigger Happy began glowing. He then teleported away.
"Uh oh. Time's up." Spyro said.
"Wait. Where are you guys? We'll meet up with you." Stealth Elf asked.
"London." Spyro said, as he began glowing. "I'll look around for you tomorrow."
He teleported away.

Stealth Elf looked at Flynn. "You two go back to Core Island. We'll meet up again as soon as we can."
She teleported away too.

Cali and Flynn got into the Balloon.
"Looks like you're my ride over there." Cali said.
"Ha! I know I'm irresistible, but please keep calm." Flynn said. "I don't rush into relationships."
"Right. Sure." Cali said.

The Balloon took off. Sheep were hanging off of the rope.

-----

Kaos and Glumshanks stood in Kaos's Portal Room.
The two Drow ran in.
"Master Kaos! The Skylanders have returned!" they shouted.
"WHAT?!" Kaos cried. "I thought they were gone!"
"Well that Purple Dragon, Money dude and Gill guy were in the Perilous Pastures!" the Drow replied.
"Hmmm... That must mean Eon survived and found a Portal Master apprentice." Kaos commented.
"So what now, sir?" Glumshanks asked.
"We should hurry." Kaos said. "Send out the minions and secure the Eternal Sources! If we can prevent the Skylanders from finding them, then the Darkness will soon rise!"
Glumshanks nodded. "Okay."

To Be Continued...

I have exams soon, so apologies if this isn't updated much.
---
Bring the Fanta
#17 Posted: 20:32:59 08/10/2013 | Topic Creator
New Chapter because I need to get back into the feeling of writing.

Chapter 10: Meanwhile, in Australia

Stealth Elf appeared in a room with a Portal of Power connected to a computer.
A girl and two boys stood there.
"How did it go?" the girl asked.
"I met up with Spyro and Trigger Happy. They're with Gill Grunt and Drobot in this place called London." Stealth Elf replied.
"London? Man. How can we get there?" the first boy asked.
"I have another idea." the second boy replied.

The Previous Day

A girl and a boy sat on the beach in Sydney.
The girl had long brown hair. She wore a white sleeveless shirt, and blue shorts.
The boy had short black hair. He wore a blue sleeveless shirt, and blue shorts. His shorts were longer though.
They were both teenagers, though the girl was one year younger than the boy.

Another boy (at the same age) approached them. He had short and spiked brown hair. He wore a white shirt, blue trousers, and had a chain around his neck.
"Didn't expect to see you two here today!" he said.
The girl sighed. "Max. You knew we were here, didn't you."
He looked side to side. "Maybe."
"I'm getting sick of this." she said, with an angry face. "You may be my older brother, but you don't have to always watch over me."
"Hey, Sophie. He only wants to make sure you're safe." the other boy said.
"Yeah, see! Mike gets it!" Max said. "That, and it feels kinda weird to see my sister and my best friend dating."
"Are you really against it that much?" Sophie asked, slightly annoyed.
"I'm not against it!" Max replied. "I'm just not used to it yet, that's all."
"But you've known Mike for almost 10 years." she said. "Can still you not trust him around me?"
"This has nothing to do with trust." Max said.
"Than why are you here?" Sophie replied.
Max thought. "Coincidence?"
Sophie stared at him.
"If you don't believe that, then... I was getting ice cream." Max replied.
Mike sighed. "Can we go a single day without it turning out into an argument between you two?"
"No." they both replied.
"Whatever." Mike said. "But does anyone else find it weird how there's hardly anyone out here today? It's such great weather!"
"Quit changing the subject!" Sophie yelled.
"Actually, he does make a good point." Max commented.

CRASH!

"What was that?" Mike asked.
"Probably a big distraction." Max replied. "Let's check it out!"
Mike and Max ran off.

Sophie stood up. "I guess I should probably follow."

-----

Max and Mike stood at the edge of the beach. A statue of Stealth Elf stood there in front of them.
"That looks a lot like that Skylander character." Max said.
"But I thought the figures were much smaller though." Mike commented.
"Yeah, same." Max replied.

Sophie ran over. "What's the big deal?"
The statue began glowing. Stealth Elf broke free.
"Silent But Deadly!" Stealth Elf cried.

The three stood there and stared at Stealth Elf.
"What? Do I have something in my teeth?" she asked.
"A Skylander?" Sophie asked, in shock.
"Yes." Stealth Elf replied. "And you must be the Portal Master who freed me."
"Probably?" Sophie replied.
"You three have no idea what's going on, do you?" Stealth Elf asked.
"Nothing." Max said.
"Not a clue." Mike said.
"Nope." Sophie said.

Stealth Elf sighed. "Let me explain then. But first, we should find a place more comfortable."

-----

Stealth Elf, Sophie, Max and Mike sat in Sophie and Max's house.
"So that's the story." Stealth Elf replied.
"I guess I kinda understand now." Sophie said. "But how are we supposed to get to Skylands?"
Max smiled. "I have an idea. Give me five minutes."
He ran upstairs.

Five Minutes Later

They walked into Max's room.
Max was at his desk. He plugged a Portal of Power into his computer.
"So what's this idea of yours?" Sophie asked.
Max opened up the back of the Portal of Power. Inside was a small crystal.
"I found this last week." Max replied. "I found out that if you can control it, then it can potentially transport things to another world!"
"And we could use it to get the Skylands?" Mike asked.
Max nodded. "But it's only a prototype. So only Skylanders can go. Also, they can only stay for about 5 minutes Maximum."
"That'll be plenty of time." Stealth Elf said, approaching it.

"Nothing's working." Sophie said.
"That's because a Portal Master needs to use it." Max replied.

Max sighed. "For the love of... Sophie, just pick up the Portal!"
Sophie picked up the Portal. A light emerged from it.
Stealth Elf jumped in. "Wish me luck!"

To Be Continued...

New characters have been introduced!
---
Bring the Fanta
#18 Posted: 20:12:45 09/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Now for...

Chapter 11: The Warning!

Spyro and Trigger Happy jumped out of the Portal.
"Darn!" Spyro said. "How long have we been gone for?"
"About half an hour." Steve replied.
"Anything to report?" Drobot asked.
"The Core Island has been destroyed. Kaos destroyed the Mabu Village with a tornado." Spyro replied.
"I already told them that." Gill Grunt said, walking into the room with a can of Pepsi.
"Gill? You're alive!" Trigger Happy exclaimed.
"Yeah. Seems like we get sent back here after being defeated too." Gill Grunt replied. "Just tell then what happened after I fell."
"Stealth Elf showed up, and we rescued Cali." Trigger Happy replied.
"Wait... Stealth Elf showed up?" Dan asked. "How?"
"She said she found a Portal Master." Spyro replied. "They should be meeting up with us tomorrow. I'll give the area a search around."
"Okay." Dan replied. "Anyway, what should we do now?"
"We should probably go check in on Hannah." Lucy suggested. "She kinda stormed off earlier when we met Spyro."
"Yeah, she thought helping would have been dangerous, and she left." Steve added.
"Probably still in a bad mood from earlier." Lucy added.
"Why would she be in a bad mood?" Dan asked.
Steve and Lucy stared at him.
"Point taken." Dan replied. "Let's go."

-----

Dan, Lucy and Steve arrived at Hannah's house.
They knocked on the door.
It slowly opened.
"I'm no expert." Dan said. "But when the door slowly opens and nobody is there, then that normally means something bad."
"Just like the public toilets..." Steve commented.
"It's probably nothing." Lucy replied. "Let's just go in."

The three walked inside.
The place was deserted, and everything was a mess. Some of the walls were also falling apart.
"Wow. Something's definitely wrong here." Steve said.
"I guess it WAS something." Lucy mentioned. "I wonder if Hannah's alright?"

CREAK...

"Did you guys hear that?" Lucy asked.
"Yeah." Dan replied. "It sounded like it came from upstairs."
"The toilets are out to get us, you know." Steve commented.
"Will you quit talking about the toilets?!" Lucy said in anger. "They can't hurt you, and they definitely can't send you to another dimension!"
"They can!" Steve argued.
"If this is about what I said to Hannah on the phone earlier, then I can tell you that it was a lie." Dan commented.
"Obviously." Lucy said.
"But it's still possible!" Steve cried.
"Whatever." Lucy said, walking upstairs.
Dan followed.
Steve sighed. "Why won't they listen..."
He then followed.

They walked past the bathroom, and towards Hannah's room.
Steve stopped. He looked at the toilet.
The seat lid moved up and down. "They won't believe you, ya know." it said.
"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Steve said, running towards his friends.

They entered Hannah's room. It was completely destroyed.
"Hey, there's a note!" Dan pointed out.
Lucy picked it up and began reading. "'Consider this a warning. Don't get involved with the Skylanders if you know what's good for you. And in case you are wondering, nobody was home when I did this. Yours sincerely...' Urgh! I can't make out the name."
Dan took a look at the letter. "Yeah, that's unreadable. I wonder if they didn't want us to know their name?"

"What are you doing here and what have you done?!"
Dan turned around. A book hit his face.
He fell back onto the floor. He became unconscious.

Hannah ran in. "Oh, it's only you guys. What's happened?"
Lucy pointed at Dan, who was holding the note.
Hannah picked it up and read it.
"Who do you think it could be?" Steve asked.
"I have a brief idea, but we'll see on Monday." Hannah replied. "Anyway, I've decided I'm gonna help you guys out with finding the Skylanders!"
"Really?" Lucy asked. "Why'd you change your mind?"
"Because once I find out who's responsible for this, I will literally murder them." Hannah replied, with a smile.
"How can you smile while saying that?" Steve asked, becoming nervous.
"Anyway, where'd Spyro go?" Hannah asked.
"He's with the other Skylanders at Dan's house." Lucy replied.
"Then off we go." Hannah said, walking out.
Steve followed.
Lucy grabbed Dan's arm and pulled him out, following the other two.

-----

Steve, Lucy and Hannah sat in Dan's house, drinking some tea. Spyro, Trigger Happy, Drobot and Gill Grunt sat there playing cards. Dan was still on the floor, unconscious.
"And that's basically it." Lucy finished.
"I think I understand." Hannah said. "So what's the plan for this?"
"Apparently Stealth Elf and the other Portal Master will show up tomorrow. Spyro's gonna go look for them when the time comes." Dan said, standing up as if nothing has happened.
"Wow, you recovered quick." Steve commented.
"Yep." Dan replied. "So Hannah, since your house is destroyed, where you gonna stay?"
Hannah finished drinking the tea. "I'm just gonna stay here."
"What?" Everyone asked.
"I said I'm staying here." Hannah replied. "You clearly have enough room."
"Well, yeah... But..." Dan started.
"It's not a problem, is it?" Hannah asked.
Dan sighed. "I guess not..."

Steve looked at the clock. 9:30.
"Man, this day's gone quick!" he commented. "I probably should go home now."
"Yeah, me too." Lucy added. "Well, see you guys tomorrow."
Steve and Lucy walked outside.

"Well, I'm going to get ready for bed." Hannah said. "Sort out my room, okay?"
She walked upstairs.
"And where exactly will you be sleeping?" Dan asked.

Later that Night...

Dan was lying on the sofa, with a blanket over him.
Spyro, Drobot, Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt slept on the floor, with blankets and pillows.
"I really regret this." Dan quietly said.

~~~

Eon's spirit appeared in the sky.
"Portal Master! You must be careful!" he said. "Kaos is aware that you are helping! You must be quick now. Another Skylander is waiting for you up in the North!"
He then vanished.

~~~

Dan woke up. "What a weird dream..."
He looked at the clock. 7:42.
"Eh... Still early." he said.

Hannah ran downstairs, still wearing her pyjamas.
"What's for breakfast?" she asked.
"Could I have Toast?" Gill Grunt asked, walking out of the downstairs toilet.
"Cereal's in the bottom cupboard, bread is in the bread bin." Dan said, still trying to wake up.
"I don't make toast myself anymore." Gill Grunt commented.
"Why not?" Spyro asked.
"Last time I used a toaster, it began talking to me." Gill Grunt replied.

"Why should I have to prepare my own breakfast?" Hannah asked. "I'm your guest."
Dan sighed. "Are you still mad about yesterday?"
Hannah stared at him.
"I take that as a yes." Dan replied.

To Be Continued...

Gotta have some chapters be a bit different, you know?
---
Bring the Fanta
#19 Posted: 14:50:59 10/10/2013
DARN IT I MISSED STEALTH ELF'S DEBUT
I HATE MYSELF!

*cough* but now we know about "dark"?
#20 Posted: 16:03:33 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
You didn't miss it by too long, so don't worry!
And the Dark Skylanders will be included, but later on.

Chapter 12: Rebuild the Core of Light

Dan sat outside his house. It was about 9:15.
Steve and Lucy approached him.
"Hey!" Steve greeted. "Why are you out here so early?"
"It's too annoying in there." Dan replied.
"It can't be that bad." Lucy said.

Gill Grunt opened the door.
"I don't want to alarm anyone here." he started. "But the toaster is on fire again."
He ran back in, and ran into the kitchen.
"Don't use water!" Dan screamed.
A big blast of heat and light began shining in the kitchen.

"I guess I was mistaken." Lucy said.
"Should we help sort this out?" Steve asked.
"Yes." Dan said, standing up and walking inside.

-----

Spyro flew around the sky.
"I wonder where they could be." he said to himself.
He stopped moving. He could hear a noise in the distance.
He turned around and saw a helicopter approach.
It was being piloted by Max.

Spyro flew to the side of the helicopter.
The door opened. Stealth Elf, Sophie and Mike sat there.
"Hello again Spyro." Stealth Elf greeted.
"Hey Stealth Elf!" Spyro replied. "Which one of these is the Portal Master?"
"That would be me." Sophie replied.
"Okay. I'll lead the way to the others." Spyro said.

-----

The fire had been put out, and the mess had been cleaned.
"We can all agree that this never would have happened if you made me breakfast like I asked." Hannah commented.
"Still mad about yesterday?" Lucy asked Dan.
"Still mad about yesterday." Dan replied.

Gill Grunt stood in the kitchen. He was pouring a bowl of Coco-Pops.
"This is so much easier." he said.
He began pouring milk. The Milk and the Cereal then caught alight.
"OH COME ON!" he cried.
"How does that even work?" Steve asked.

RUMBLE...

"What's that noise?" Dan asked.
Dan, Lucy, Steve, Hannah and Gill Grunt ran outside.

Spyro and the Helicopter landed in front of them.
Stealth Elf, Sophie, Mike and Max got out.
"More people to help out?" Gill Grunt asked. "Yay! Introductions! Me first. I'm Gill Grunt. A Skylander of the Water Element."
"Hey, I'm Sophie." Sophie greeted. "I'm a Portal Master."
"I'm the other Portal Master." Dan replied. "My name's Dan."
"I'm Steve."
"Hannah."
"Lucy."
"You can call me Max."
"And I'm Mike."

"So, who was the one that created that Portal who sent Stealth Elf to Skylands?" Lucy asked.
"That'd be me." Max replied, taking the Portal out of his pocket. "There's a small crystal in here that can send the Skylanders to Skylands. But only for 5 minutes."

Trigger Happy ran outside. "Drobot says he needs to see you."

-----

Everyone stood upstairs in Dan's room.
Drobot stood next to a laptop, which was connected to Skype. Hugo was on the other end.
"Hello." he greeted. "I'm Hugo. So which of you people are the Portal Masters?"
Dan and Sophie stepped forward.
"If it is possible, could you send us a Skylander to us?" Hugo asked. "We could use a bit of help over here with clearing some trees."
"Clearing trees? Piece of cake." Stealth Elf said.
"Thanks." Hugo said. "Anyway, to save power, I'll need to go now, but I'll call back in a minute."

"I'm ready to go." Stealth Elf said.
Dan picked up the Temporary Portal of Power. He held it up.
Stealth Elf jumped in.

-----

Stealth Elf arrived in the Ruins.
Hugo closed his laptop. "Wow, that was fast!"
The Balloon landed. "We're back!" Flynn called out.

Some Sheep ran over.
Hugo backed away. "Argh! Back you vile creatures! Back!"
"Honestly Hugo." Cali said, approaching them. "They're only sheep."
"That is where you are wrong, my dear Cali." Hugo said. "These creatures may appear to be friendly piles of fluff, but once you turn your back, they turn into wretched lint-balls with beady little eyes staring at your every move!"
"I already said sorry about the lint-balls, Hugo." Flynn replied, walking over. "But just remember that we did rescue Cali."
"Once again, it was the Skylander who rescued..." Cali started.
"Oh... Oh Cali. Stop with the praise!" Flynn interrupted. "It's embarrassing. Entirely appropriate, but embarrassing!"
"Back to the important details now." Hugo said. "I've found the old blueprints to the Core of Light. It's what the ancients used to build it."
"Wait... I though you said that you built it?" Cali asked.
"Yes and No." Hugo replied. "Yes, I said that I built it... but no, I actually didn't."
"Hugo, that isn't like you to take credit for someone else's work." Stealth Elf commented.
"Anyway, the old Core was used to repel the forces of Darkness." Hugo continued. "If we can rebuild a new Core of Light, then we can stop Kaos's wicked plan to rule Skylands! Then maybe we can work on getting rid of those villainous sheep."
"What has this gotta do with trees?" Stealth Elf asked.
"The far viewer can help us find the parts, but it's surrounded by the trees." Hugo replied. "Could you help us get rid of them?"

To Be Continued...

Done!
---
Bring the Fanta
#21 Posted: 19:32:13 27/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry about the lack of Chapters. I've been busy with exams.

Chapter 13: Air-Time!

Hugo looked through the Far Viewer.
Stealth Elf sat there, exhausted.
"I see it! The first Eternal Source we need!" Hugo cheered. "Air!"
"Well that's a good start." Stealth Elf commented.
"It's in the Stormy Stronghold." Hugo said. "The Drow must have recovered it, but something has gone terribly wrong, as the whole place is being blown apart!"
Flynn looked through the Far Viewer.
"My Balloon is going to need something for this." he commented. "Something... that can push me through the storm!"
"You mean something like a propeller, genius?" Cali asked.
"No, no. Nothing like that." Flynn said. "What we need is some kind of a propeller!"
Cali sighed. "Really? REALLY?! Fine. Everyone knows that the Drow patrol the Sky Schooner Docks."
"I didn't." Flynn commented.
"Their Elite Airships will have the propeller we need." Cali continued, ignoring Flynn. "tell ya what, brain-trust, you get back to the Balloon, and I'll mark it on a map with a big crayon."
"Hey!" Flynn argued. "I like crayons!"

"This is an important Mission." Hugo said. "And I think the Air Skylanders would be greatly suited for this mission."
Stealth Elf began glowing. "My time is up. I'll tell the Portal Masters to find the Air Skylanders."
"Shall I go on ahead?" Flynn asked.
"Yeah." Stealth Elf replied, disappearing completely.

"Am I the only one here that thinks that looked fun?" Flynn asked.

-----

Stealth Elf reappeared in the room.
"Well?" Sophie asked.
"We can repair the Core of Light if we can collect the Eternal Sources." Stealth Elf replied.
"Which one first?" Spyro asked.
"Hugo has already located the Air Source." Stealth Elf replied. "But we need to go the the Sky Schooner Docks first."
"Why's that?" Steve asked.
"The Eternal Air Source has created a powerful Storm, and the only way in is if Flynn's Balloon has a propeller." Stealth Elf replied.
"And I'm guessing that we'll need to find the Air Skylanders to help us, right?" Gill Grunt asked.
Stealth Elf nodded.
"Where shall we look first then?" Dan asked.

A blue cloud appeared in front of them. It then transformed into Eon's head.
"Master Eon!" the five Skylanders cheered.
"Hello Skylanders. And you Portal Masters." Eon greeted. "And hello to the friends of the Portal Masters, too."
"You're Eon?" Dan asked. "But I thought you were caught in the explosion which sent the Skylanders to Earth."
"I was." Eon replied. "But the explosion left me without a body."
"Well, at least your not dead." Gill Grunt said.
"Moving on from that." Eon said. "Dan. Do you remember what I told you last night?"
"Huh?" Dan asked, in confusion.
"I said another Skylander is awaiting in the North." Eon replied.
"Wait... But that was a dream." Dan said.
"Without my body, I can communicate with people from any place, any time." Eon said. "It was no dream."
"And you also said that Kaos know that we're helping..." Dan said.
Eon nodded. "Be quick Portal Masters!"
Eon disappeared.

Lucy thought. "To the North? Where could that be? Mayvbe... The North Pole?"
"Perhaps it's better to start small." Mike said. "Like Scotland. That's closer."
"Then we should probably head there." Sophie said.
"We should leave as soon as we can." Dan said.

-----

Dan, Sophie and Max flew off in the Helicopter.

"Think they'll be alright?" Steve asked.
"Most likely." Hannah replied. "But now what?"
"If possible, I will proceed to create a device which can locate Skylanders." Drobot commented. "But I will require assistance."
"I could help with that." Lucy said. "I'm quite good with IT."
"Very well. Let us return to the lab." Drobot said, leading Lucy inside.

"Still curios about how he created a lab within only a day." Trigger Happy commented.
"Anyway, what should we do?" Gill Grunt asked.
"I'm curios to see what kind of activities people do on Earth." Spyro said.
"We could do a few games of Mini-Golf." Steve suggested.
"Good idea." Mike said.

-----

The helicopter reached Scotland. It landed near a castle.
"Now that we're here." Sophie started. "Any idea where to look?"
"Well, this castle probably is a good place to start." Dan suggested.
"You two go on ahead. I should probably keep an eye on the helicopter." Max said.

Obscurum sat on top of the castle.
"Took their time."

To Be Continued...

Done!
---
Bring the Fanta
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me