Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Beginning of the End (Super Natural RP)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Beginning of the End (Super Natural RP) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#1 Posted: 22:13:20 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
In a world filled with darkness and evil, their is no light of hope. The signs have been plenty, whole islands sinking into the ocean, seas drying up, and mother nature taking everything away. The world is ending. Humans have polluted the planet, causing havoc and chaos. Animals slaughtered, forests destroyed, entire species, eradicated. The humans seem to wish for this world to end, seeing as they have a planet in another galaxy, called Earth. They have spread from galaxy to galaxy, taking over valuable planets, and destroying useless ones. But, unlike many of the other planets, this planet has heroes. A group of supernatural beings, who look like the average human have come together to save the planet and rid of humans. These beings hold many great powers, enough to destroy the human population. It seems you are of this group. It is your job to team up with the others, and make the humans feel what many other planets have felt. Unfortunately, it seems you have little time. The world is at it's limit, just waiting for the moment to end. So, now your goal is to not only rid the world of humans, but to save your world from destruction. In the beginning of your kind, eight powerful mages planted eight orbs in eight different locations on the planet, each representing a different element. Find these orbs and bring them to the planets core to save it. Watch yourself, though the humans can not enter the places where the orb lies nor touch the orb, they know of where some lie, so you must watch every place you encounter. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I HAD TO ALRIGHT!!! Also, if you are usually in my other role plays, you will notice this one seems VERY familiar with another one I did....

Rules:
- Basic Rules of Role Playing (No Godmodding, no mary sues, and so forth)
- No ooc without an in character post, though i will most likely break this on the first page >__>
- Max of 2 Characters
- Your power must be unique, meaning you can't have one other have. If someone chooses Water Manipulation for instance, you can still use Fire Manipulation.
- Pets are allowed and don't count as a character.
- This is an alien planet, be creative!
- Put 'Orb' In the 'Other" part of your sheet
- MAX of two powers, though they may not both be manipulation. Example, No Fire and Water manipulation.

Sheet:
Name:
Power:
Other Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Name: Jaws
Power: Water Manipulation and able to breathe under water
Other Weapon: Trident
Appearance: Jaws has light blue hair that is usually spiked and an emerald green eye, the other is scratched over and all white, but he can still see somewhat from it. He has a red scar stretching from the top of his eye to the middle of his cheek. His teeth are sharpened to a point. He is built and stands at 6'1". He is about 130 pounds and wears a necklace with the tooth of the shark that attacked him. On his left hand, is a bracelet made from the scales from the same shark. Usually, he does not wear a shirt, but when he does, wheres a skin tight black sleeveless shirt. He wears beige shorts and sandals.
Personality: Jaws is a cold soul, inside and out. He keeps to himself, staying away from bubbly and cheerful people. He can explode any minute, even one a small matter. He hates loud noises and prefers the water then land. He snaps back at people often and is usually in command.
History: Jaws was a happy person once, loving to ride the waves of the world and play with his other siblings. They were a normal family, a mother and father, two daughters and two sons. They each had the power to control water and breathe under water, all but the oldest sister. Once the humans came, the oldest son went into the army to protect the world, only to be killed. The youngest sister came down with a disease the humans brought, quickly killing her. The mother disappeared one day, only to realize that she had died when she went to the waves, attacked and eaten by a mega shark. They were alone, until the humans eventually came to their neighbor hood. they made quick work of their neighbors, and their father. They fled to the beach, only to confront the mega shark. The Mega Shark had 4 watchful eyes, and two rows of vicious teeth. It was the size of a house, and as long as 3 houses. It ended with a humongous tail which, when hit by, would deal a fatal blow. The same shark that killed their mother. Jaws engaged in a fight with it, lasting through hours, having the humans coming closer by every second. The shark had managed to get Jaws head in its mouth, but Jaws quickly removed his head but scratching his face on one of the razor sharp teeth. He stabbed it in the heart when he got under it, killing it. Quickly, they took the shark and ran to a place to hid in the cliffs where the opening was almost impossible to find, and when found, almost invisible. As the humans began to back out of the city, they left the cave, only leaving the sharks weak skeleton behind. They found more people like them, and joined them in the fight to rid of humans.
Other: N/A

Name: Coral
Power: Communication with animals and able to talk to other via mind.
Other Weapon: A small dagger
Appearance: Coral has long blonde hair, usually kept in a braid. She has light-blue eyes which scan over the land. She wears a blue tank top with short dark blue shorts. She has a necklace with a single scale on it and a bracelet made out of teeth. She wears green flip flops usually.
Personality: Coral is a little more open to others than Jaws, being somewhat friendly to her companions. She often keeps to herself though, blocking others from her inside life. She only allows Jaws to see her emotions.
History: Coral lived with Jaws and her other family member, who died one by one because of humans and the shark. She was always different than the rest of her family, not able to beathe under water of water bend. She can though communicate with animals and speck to others with her mind. This came in useful when they were fleeing and met the shark. She told Jaws where to go to dodge what the shark was going to do, reading it's mind. She and her brother later met up with others, ready to help at any cost.
Other: N/A
---
Gay 4 GARcher
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#2 Posted: 22:36:25 11/08/2013
Name: Shadow
Power: Move small things with his mind.
Other weapon: Scythe
Appearence: Shadow is a tall, shady looking character. He has black hair,dark red shoes, long dark blue pants with small holes in it. His eyes have a dreamy look. His eyes are a bright blue. He has a small black bracelet with strange carvings that sometimes glow up.
Personality: Shadow is very harsh and shy and hates company. He is quite mysterious.
History: Shadow lived a happy life until one day he got back from wandering the forest his house was in ruins. His sister and parents died. He then moved to his uncle's house, his uncle was cold man, he would whip Shadow and make him do hard work. Until one day Shadow ran away into the forest and he still wanders that forest.
Other: Although Shadow is cold, he has a soft side.
#3 Posted: 22:38:29 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: your forgetting something
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#4 Posted: 22:44:35 11/08/2013
OOC: OMG THE EIGHT SHRINES OMG OMG OMG
I'll join this tomorrow probably.
Or if i can quickly make a character today. But I will join this!!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#5 Posted: 22:47:23 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: yay!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#6 Posted: 23:10:49 11/08/2013
OOC Sorry, Orb.
#7 Posted: 23:12:15 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accpeted
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 23:47:32 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: kk
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#9 Posted: 00:59:06 12/08/2013
Name: Toko Toyuya
Power: Can become one with shadows
Other Weapon: Staff
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: A seductive temptress who is full of vices. She knows right from wrong, yet often chooses wrong. However deep down she is still a good person and wouldn''t do anything to heinous. She cares little for the world's affairs, unless it invovles her.
History: Toko grew up alone, an orphan on the streets who never knew the concept of a family. She learned to steal to get what she needed to survive. Utterly alone in the world, Toko found comfort at night, in darkness. She grew to love darkness and even became a part of it, her powers manifesting to allow her to become a shadow herself. As time went on, she conned her way into amassing a fortune that allowed her to live comfortably. When the humans came, she learned of their alcoholic beverages and took a liking to them, almost like an addiction. With the threat of the world at stake, she has finally come to care, if anything solely for her own well being.
Other: Orb

Name: Hoshi Sato
Power: Spacial Manipulation/Teleportation
Other Weapon: Sword
Personality: Agreesive in nature, but still a kind person.
History: With a mother who had left long before she can remember, Hoshi grew up with an army fighter of a father and her cousin. Her father taught the two girls under his care to be tough and take care of themselves making Hoshi one of the strongest fighters in the village. She eventually fell in love with a musician who lived not far off, but things changed when the humans came. Her father went to war, never to be seen agan, only the sword he carried was found in the aftermath of a battle. Her cousin, much the same, seperated from her loved ones and missing. Hoshi's lover, the musician boy had to leave with his family to seek refuge, but not before promising to reunite with Hoshi with an engagement ring. Hoshi retains hope of finding her cousin and fiance' as she works to fight to do her father proud.

(Credit to me, courtesy of Tektek and GaiaOnline for both images.)
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:21:51 12/08/2013 by Seiki
#10 Posted: 02:13:43 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#11 Posted: 16:01:25 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: we shall start soon
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12 Posted: 00:22:49 13/08/2013
Name: Jaycie (Prefers Jay)
Power: Can create sound-waves to knock back enemies
Other Weapon: A thin sword.
Appearance:[User Posted Image](credit)
Personality: A very nice and cheery girl, who is normally quiet.
History: Jaycie has always loved music. It got her through when her parents fought and/or argued. It got her through every tough moment in her life. She normally will zone out if someone begins talking about their parents or family, to keep away her memories.
Other: Orbs
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#13 Posted: 01:02:33 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: we can start!! We start in a meadow, already knowing each other, and making plans.

Coral began to study a blank map which held the secrets to the location of the orbs. Her brows furrowed as she thought about how to find the image. Jaws was pacing, getting annoyed every second.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#14 Posted: 01:06:23 13/08/2013
Hoshi was off to the side, swinging her sword at nothing, training. Toko walked up to the group, having been missing most of the day. She had a bottle of translucent creme-ish brown liquid in it. She walked up and took a swig from her bottle.
"Hello all." She gave a wink
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#15 Posted: 01:06:52 13/08/2013
I'll join if underian joins
#16 Posted: 01:07:30 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: uhhh ok
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#17 Posted: 01:45:59 13/08/2013
Jaycie quietly stood by a tree near everyone. She looked down most of the time, careful to not make eye contact with anyone. She stared at a few rocks and flowers that were laying on the ground.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#18 Posted: 02:03:54 13/08/2013
Name: Max

Power: He can manipulate anytype of plantlife, along with being able to grow things out of thin air.

Other Weapon: He has a small ring that expands into a shield

Personality: He can sometimes be very hostile, harsh and rude if it is triggered. He can sometimes be venereal, but it is usually good-hearted fun.

History: He is very close with his mother, and he hates his father.

Other: orb
#19 Posted: 02:10:14 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Jaws had his hands balled up in fists, his knuckles becoming white. He began to pace faster and faster while Coral looked over the blank map again and again.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#20 Posted: 02:12:10 13/08/2013
Max looked around, seeing a few people. he decided not to approach them
#21 Posted: 02:15:22 13/08/2013
Jaycie kicked around a rock silently. "Sure is a lot of people here" She mumbled quietly.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#22 Posted: 02:16:27 13/08/2013
Max looked over to Jaycie. "She seems harmless.." he said.
#23 Posted: 02:18:04 13/08/2013
Jaycie overheard Max. "Why does everyone say that.." She grumbled as she continued kicking a rock.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#24 Posted: 02:19:11 13/08/2013
Max looked over at Jaycie and then looked down, slowly walking away.
#25 Posted: 02:20:53 13/08/2013
Jaycie looked as Max walked away. "Is he walking away because he heard me? Do I really mumble that loud? oops.." Jaycie quietly thought to herself.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#26 Posted: 02:22:03 13/08/2013
"Haha.. Yeah, you do." He mumbled as he was walking away, with a slight smirk on his face.
#27 Posted: 02:24:14 13/08/2013
"Sorry!"Jaycie called out to Max, quickly looking down, as she was embarrassed.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#28 Posted: 02:25:25 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Jaws began to grit his teeth, which is not a good thing seeing as they are points.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#29 Posted: 02:27:05 13/08/2013
Max stared at jaws from far away. "What the.." He said silently
#30 Posted: 02:27:42 13/08/2013
Shadow was sitting on a rock with his back turned to the others.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#31 Posted: 02:27:45 13/08/2013
[WIP]

Name: Marcus [Mark]
Power: Time Travel, in battle he uses it as his advantage by switching with his future self for attacks. He also needs to stop from time to time so he can rest.
Other Weapon: A garnet red wand, that emits a pink energy when used.
Appearance: Marcus is a tall male, who is not very well built. He often wears a large grey coat and a plain white shirt that has the symbol of a redviolet skull. His eyes are a dark brown color and his skin is a tan color. Mark's hair is black and is rather long at most side but one side of his bangs are long; covering his eye.
Personality: Mark is very strategic and serious, not too serious but often is. He will also talk a lot about himself and his problems. If he were bored he would begin talking about how bored he is and why so.
History: Marcus has lived with his mother ever since he was born, and has lived in a snowy enviroment most of that time. He learned to understand time and its concepts, in summary time is an easy subject to him. His mother was a smoker and a tailor, his mother specialized in making shirts and coats. She made Mark a very large grey coat that he still wears today, it is still rather large on him. He learned that he had time powers when he was twelve. He later learned how to use his time travel powers to his advantage.
#32 Posted: 02:28:15 13/08/2013
Jaycie looked up. "Wonder what's wrong" She silently said to herself.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#33 Posted: 02:32:25 13/08/2013
Max saw Mark appear and he slightly blushed.
#34 Posted: 02:34:13 13/08/2013
Shadow sighed, he was in deep thought about his family.
#35 Posted: 02:35:28 13/08/2013
Max made a large dahlia grow up to Shadow's face. "That should cheer him up" He snickered with a big smile on his face
#36 Posted: 02:36:50 13/08/2013
Jaycie rolled her eyes slightly. She gently hit a rock with a soudwave.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#37 Posted: 02:38:46 13/08/2013
Shadow swung his scythe at the plant.
#38 Posted: 02:41:46 13/08/2013
Max looked over at Prisa "What the hell is she doing?..." he thought to himself
#39 Posted: 02:44:49 13/08/2013
"It won't work Max." Shadow said solemnly.
#40 Posted: 02:45:40 13/08/2013
"W-what are you talking about?" Max asked.
#41 Posted: 02:47:55 13/08/2013
"I know you were trying to cheer me up...it's obvious." Shadow responded.
#42 Posted: 03:01:08 13/08/2013
Downing her bottle, Toko throwed it at Hoshi without a care. Before the bottle hit Hoshi, her entire physical being seemed to cave in on itself, dissappearing into nothing. She then appeared out of thin air, face-to-face with Toko.
"Do that again, and I'll turn you to dust." Hoshi glared.
Hoshi swung her sword at Toko, sending it straight through Toko. The sword passed through Toko, not harming her, rather whisps of darkness came from Toko's body from where the sword went through her. The darkness fell back to her, leaving her without a scratch.
---
#43 Posted: 03:26:29 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepetdd

Jaws looked at the surrounding people, the back to Coral. It was taking to long! He wanted to finish this and rid of the humans, while 'accidenty' killing a few on the way. Coral heard Jaws' thoughts. "Calm down Scales, i still have to figure put the trick to the map" Coral said. Jaws growled when Coral called him Fins, it was a dimb nickname coral gave him.

ooc: Edit; OMG SOMEONE POST
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:57 13/08/2013 by DragonCamo
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me