Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
s2 drobot drawing [CLOSED]
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#1 Posted: 03:05:30 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image] whaat do you think
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#2 Posted: 03:16:26 11/08/2013
I saw that on DA.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#3 Posted: 03:17:50 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Trix Master 100
I saw that on DA.

if you did thats me
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 13:27:20 11/08/2013
Not bad........hmmmmmmm
i do one myself
and i seee a shadow /light effect
well done!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#5 Posted: 15:14:04 11/08/2013
You really need to just make a thread for all your art, not make several topics for all of your drawings. It gets annoying.
#6 Posted: 22:07:34 11/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
You really need to just make a thread for all your art, not make several topics for all of your drawings. It gets annoying.

This.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#7 Posted: 23:28:02 11/08/2013 | Topic Creator

i hate flooding topics alright dont get me mad right now cause i am mad than i want to be
---
#8 Posted: 23:45:25 11/08/2013
Quote: sky-dragon

i hate flooding topics alright dont get me mad right now cause i am mad than i want to be

Whoa! All she saying is, you should make a art topic of your art. That way dark can save some space on some other topics. And people would be happier that there's topic to look up all of your art instead of trying to remember one topic name for a specific artwork you made.
---
icon from Empoh
#9 Posted: 00:04:23 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Whoa! All she saying is, you should make a art topic of your art. That way dark can save some space on some other topics. And people would be happier that there's topic to look up all of your art instead of trying to remember one topic name for a specific artwork you made.

well ok is ccause i have to upload all on DA to bring em here im sorry
---
#10 Posted: 00:07:12 12/08/2013

It okay.
---
icon from Empoh
#11 Posted: 00:13:15 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator

It okay.

now i have to be more careful
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me