Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > The Five Spyro Games Back to Back
Page 1 of 1
The Five Spyro Games Back to Back [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9329
#1 Posted: 10:29:59 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
So how long do you think it would take to complete the first five Spyro games [STD, GTG, YOTD, ETD & AHT] fully (100%, 117%, 120%) in one sitting?

I really want to try it one day...GOONRO!
#2 Posted: 10:43:17 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
In ONE DAY?? Don't do it man! It's too dangerous! D: smilie
I usually take over a week just to finish one! smilie

You make it sound like it's a type of torture. Which I guess in a way is.
#3 Posted: 10:55:03 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
In ONE DAY?? Don't do it man! It's too dangerous! D: smilie
I usually take over a week just to finish one! smilie

You make it sound like it's a type of torture. Which I guess in a way is.

Oh I was just kidding XP
But if I were to attempt that it probably would be a torture. As in my eyes get sore if I spend too much time on computers @.@

There'd be a lot more pain than that, you'd probably would really need to go to the toilet, may get a headache after a while, perhaps feelings of dizzyness, hunger, thirst, possible back pain, fingers would ache, THE LIST GOES ON.

The other more possible way to do it is to build a timetable of when you start playing, and record the time when you have a break, or when you stop until the next day, that's a more sensible way of doing it. So imagine it as a job basically. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:56:09 09/08/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 11:19:18 09/08/2013
Yeah, you could easily do this in a day. You can complete the first 5 games normally in a few hours, if you had 24 hours you could manage this.
cyber dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 606
#5 Posted: 11:22:00 09/08/2013
Evan 1 game in a day is impressive to do all 5 classics in a row is beyond human ability!
time table is probable better
good look on your quest smilie
#6 Posted: 11:31:00 09/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
Yeah, you could easily do this in a day. You can complete the first 5 games normally in a few hours, if you had 24 hours you could manage this.

I suppose you're right, the levels aren't neccessarily that big, and the games themselves aren't exactly difficult to get through. I admit, I get stuck on a few challenges, and it can take three or four attempts to beat but other than that I personally can stroll through the games at a certain pace. I also forgot to mention that you'd have to play the game normally, no shortcuts, or charging your way through unneccessarily. Also avoiding skipping any cutscenes, and dialogue. (With the exception of skipping dialogue when you fail a challenge; saying the "No" option & retalking to characters.)

When I go to play Spyro next time, I'll start off with the first one, and I'll write down a timetable, sooner or later I'll find out how long it roughly takes to beat all five. But it would obviously be with human errors, and no shortcuts as I've explained, it would be interesting.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:34:27 09/08/2013 by SuperSpyroFan
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3376
#7 Posted: 10:00:43 10/08/2013
I did do that 2 years back, (when I got to AHT I needed a bit of help near the end looked up a walkthrough and found this site!) but it wasn't in one sitting, it was more over the period of 2 months. ._.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#8 Posted: 16:48:24 11/08/2013
Dooooooo itttttttt!
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#9 Posted: 16:56:27 11/08/2013
Go for it! It's definitely doable.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#10 Posted: 21:28:55 11/08/2013
You can do it.Me and my cousin between each other beat both GTG and YOTD in a few hours and we aren't the best gamer but what gave us the advantage was we played the games like 1 billion time (exaggeration).
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#11 Posted: 10:35:17 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: azz01
You can do it.Me and my cousin between each other beat both GTG and YOTD in a few hours and we aren't the best gamer but what gave us the advantage was we played the games like 1 billion time (exaggeration).

Did you speedrun your way through them though? For example:

- Skipped the cutscenes, and dialogue from characters.
- Charging all of the time for no reason other than to move faster.

As I would like to see what time it would take just for playing it casually with the exception of skipping the dialogue when you fail a challenge, and re-talking to the characters, and saying the "other" option.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#12 Posted: 13:23:20 12/08/2013
I manage to complete the first 3 games in a day, but It was a torture.... (my eyes and fingers xD!!)
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#13 Posted: 19:30:18 12/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SamXala
I manage to complete the first 3 games in a day, but It was a torture.... (my eyes and fingers xD!!)

So that's a whole twelve hours? No breaks at all? Without taking any shortcuts? Without charging, unless you really need to? smilie
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#14 Posted: 02:49:04 13/08/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: SamXala

So that's a whole twelve hours? No breaks at all? Without taking any shortcuts? Without charging, unless you really need to? smilie

Yuup, no rest at all... NON-STOP!!!! smilie
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#15 Posted: 09:07:10 13/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
I could probably beat Spyro The Dragon and Ripto's Rage in one day since I've beaten both of them in about four to five hours each, but I'm not sure about the other three as well. I played the first two Spyro games when I was very young, but Year of The Dragon I didn't play until a few years ago and I'm still getting used to it. I have beaten it 117% before, but not in one day. Probably in half a day if you actually count how long I actually played the game, but spread out over a longer period of time. I've never completed Enter The Dragonfly and I never even played A Hero's Tail as far as I remember. *shrugs*

Funnily enough when I first got into Spyro; 1 and 2 was what I mostly played, I did have 3 but found it too difficult to play at the time. I never completed any of them fully until a lot later on.

When I next play Spyro, I will write up a timetable, and see.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me