Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Sky the Primal Dragon Book 1
Page 1 of 1
Sky the Primal Dragon Book 1 [CLOSED]
Sky the Dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3972
#1 Posted: 23:45:18 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Hey guys its me with another remake of my series....and hopefully my last. Warnings there will be blood and violence and suggestive themes if you know what I mean and there will be profanity. and If one of the chapters is to bad I will use the spoiler thing to hide it, and I think that this site blocks profanity so you don't have to worry about that I think....Not for sure. But You have been warn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: The Bittersweet Memories

"It has been nearly seventeen years...." thought a purple dragon with golden underbelly, his golden horns shine in the sunlight. His purple eyes watch as his son played in the field of wheat. The warm spring sun was shining brightly, the field of gold sway against the small brush of the cool spring breeze. He watch as his son who twelve years ago today just hatch plays in the field leaping after his step-brother Sparx. "Haha Miss me again Birthday boy!" the tiny dragonfly said as he flew higher out his son's reach.

"Grrr I'll get you Uncle Sparx!" his son growled. His sky blue scales shine in the yellow sunlight his bird like wings was cover in snow white feathers. His sapphire blue eyes holds a playful glare at the tiny yellow dragonfly.

"You can't even catch me Sky your just to slow looks like you take after your father your just way to big" Sparx said teasing Sky, Sky flew right at Sparx and caught him of guard pinning him to the ground.

"Who's to slow again Uncle?" Sky said playfully, mocking Sparx.

"Ok Ok you win Sky let me up" Sparx said as he tried to squirm out from under Sky's claw.

"Let him up Sky" the Purple dragon said.

"Aw...Ok dad" he said as he let him up.

"C'mon Sky it’s time to go" the purple dragon said as he begin to walk away,

"Right behind you Dad" Sky said as he ran to catch up with him.

Sparx flew up next to the purple dragon, "Spyro you going back to his grave again aren't you" he asked. He did not answer but did he really need to? Who else would know him better than his step brother and best friend after all they been through?

Sparx clearly knew the answer, "Well I'm going back to the temple" he said as he flew away leaving Spyro and Sky alone. After nearly an hour of walking in silence on a dirt path up a hill, Sky could never understand it. Every year his father always brings him here to this grave, they never talk about it they just stand there at the grave and every time they are there here his father always have this sorrowful look in his eyes. He never could understand why his father brings him here every year. Who is buried here? Why does his father bring him here every year? These questions always pierce his mind like a razor sharp knife every time they come here. Every single time it tears him up when he sees the sorrowful look in his eyes. When he asked his father what's wrong he always replied, "Nothing Sky just remembering a good old friend" or when he ask who was buried here his father would say, "A great man and teacher". But soon he gave up trying to figure out the mystery of the grave and what meaning that he has for his dad. Soon they near the top of the hill, where the rays of golden sunlight beam down from the skies above. From the top of the hill they could see the whole valley of green trees and golden wheat, the spicy air was fresh and clean, against his scales it was cool. But standing in the middle of the hill, an old grey statue of a dragon was standing tall and in front of it was a stone brazier with a golden trim and an orange fire burns brightly. On the base of the statue there was a engrave writing that says, "A tribute to our closest friend, the greatest teacher, and the hero who sacrifice himself. May your fire burn brightly for those who lost their way, Farewell and Rest in Peace...Ignitus".
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#2 Posted: 16:33:36 24/08/2013
This looks really good. I haven't seen a good legend fanfic in way to long smilie.
#3 Posted: 19:38:00 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie
---
"What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#4 Posted: 02:43:38 27/08/2013
Post more chapter, Sky! smilie
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:44:00 27/08/2013 by Denragon
#5 Posted: 02:46:52 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm currently working it lol But I also have three more books that I'm working as well one of which is my own story and not an FF
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4411
#6 Posted: 02:49:24 27/08/2013
i read all of it but this part
Sparx clearly knew the answer, "Well I'm going back to the temple" he said as he flew away leaving Spyro and Sky alone. After nearly an hour of walking in silence on a dirt path up a hill, Sky could never understand it. Every year his father always brings him here to this grave, they never talk about it they just stand there at the grave and every time they are there here his father always have this sorrowful look in his eyes. He never could understand why his father brings him here every year. Who is buried here? Why does his father bring him here every year? These questions always pierce his mind like a razor sharp knife every time they come here. Every single time it tears him up when he sees the sorrowful look in his eyes. When he asked his father what's wrong he always replied, "Nothing Sky just remembering a good old friend" or when he ask who was buried here his father would say, "A great man and teacher". But soon he gave up trying to figure out the mystery of the grave and what meaning that he has for his dad. Soon they near the top of the hill, where the rays of golden sunlight beam down from the skies above. From the top of the hill they could see the whole valley of green trees and golden wheat, the spicy air was fresh and clean, against his scales it was cool. But standing in the middle of the hill, an old grey statue of a dragon was standing tall and in front of it was a stone brazier with a golden trim and an orange fire burns brightly. On the base of the statue there was a engrave writing that says, "A tribute to our closest friend, the greatest teacher, and the hero who sacrifice himself. May your fire burn brightly for those who lost their way, Farewell and Rest in Peace...Ignitus". <----------- that is your stuff anyways i love it
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#7 Posted: 18:16:15 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Good news everyone Chapter two will come out soon Maybe a week or sooner That's if I ever find time to work on it
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me