Page 1 of 1
Worth It?! [CLOSED]
matto195 Red Sparx Gems: 24
#1 Posted: 05:16:36 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Is this game worth it? Or is it like fun for the first hour or two then gets repetitive? Based on the small amount of images I have seen they all look kinda the same.
---
Posted Image: http://i.imgur.com/brWRdJo.gif
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#2 Posted: 07:38:09 07/08/2013
Quote: matto195
Is this game worth it? Or is it like fun for the first hour or two then gets repetitive? Based on the small amount of images I have seen they all look kinda the same.

it is awesome but hard at some points go for it
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#3 Posted: 13:38:19 07/08/2013
I wouldn't say it's repetitive,but it doesn't have that much variety at all. If button mashing isn't your thing,though,don't even get close to it unless you've got a friend to co-op with. It stands out at some parts when it comes to visuals and some puzzles,but overall it's a very 'meh' game.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#4 Posted: 20:13:34 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ahh so don't get it if there isn't anyone to play it with CO-OP wise? I just wish Redbox hadn't shut down Blockbusters and other game rental places that way I could try it out.
---
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#5 Posted: 00:14:22 08/08/2013
I haven't seen a game rental place since I was 7 years old or something,these things are pure legend here in Brazil xD
Well,from my experience,unless you get it for really cheap,it's only worth it if you've got someone to play with.Sure,there's stuff to collect,EXP to farm,and a kind of lackluster story to follow,but once you beat the game,that's it.Nearly no reason to replay it,and even the first time around might make you bored sometimes.But as with any co-op game,the extra challenge of having to work together always makes everything better,specially since the puzzles also require more than one character to work.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#6 Posted: 01:28:08 08/08/2013

It's not worth it. I could write an essay why, but I'm fairly certain I already did that in the "Reviews" thread that's on the top of the topic list. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#7 Posted: 05:51:55 08/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR

It's not worth it. I could write an essay why, but I'm fairly certain I already did that in the "Reviews" thread that's on the top of the topic list. <.<

I will have to check it out. Based on what most of you guys are saying I won't give this game a chance. I guess Ill just level all my Skylanders to 15 until SWAP FORCE!
---
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#8 Posted: 17:28:47 08/08/2013
The plot was full of poo and plotholes, yada yada but it's fun. Unless you play it a billion times like I did and by then any game gets old. It's worth a shot.
---
I is ded
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#9 Posted: 17:15:59 11/08/2013
Totally.
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#10 Posted: 14:20:19 12/08/2013
Mmm... give it a try
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me