Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The 79th Hunger Games (Will stop accepting at 2 pages)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The 79th Hunger Games (Will stop accepting at 2 pages) [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#51 Posted: 20:45:33 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Gryf and Cher looked through the supplies when the cannons began.
BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
"Thirteen dead.." Gryf said. "A little more than half" commented Cher.

ooc: Well, it looks like im gonna be switching form Third Person, To First person for Cher or Gryf...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
BrutalBash101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1757
#52 Posted: 21:07:11 06/08/2013
Flint was off in the rubble. He was looking through the few supplies he had gotten. "Some meat, a nice scythe, and a cracker or two..." He sighed. He knew he was doomed. He didn't have many supplies, and he wasn't a fighter. He heard the cannons, and a tear rolled down his eyes. "Thirteen people killed... Thirteen families, heartbroken...."
---
Hurrah!
#53 Posted: 21:09:23 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: All the other tributes, except for District 5 Male and District 7 Female, have been killed.

They stayed in the cornucopia as the hovercraft came to take the bodies away.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#54 Posted: 21:09:26 06/08/2013
OOC: ... recap
I was cleaning
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#55 Posted: 21:09:55 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Games started, 13 dead.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#56 Posted: 21:14:38 06/08/2013
OOC: Dang, must've been a bloodbath at the 'copia

Sasara looked to the Cornucopia, surprisingly, there was still a few things left. At the very back on the Cornucopia, was a thin sword. She smiled as she picked up the sword. There was also a pack, in which she decided not to take. She ran off from the Cornucopia, Jon (The District 5 Male tribute) following her.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#57 Posted: 21:17:20 06/08/2013
"Hey" Alex and Sam said as they came up to Gryph and Cher.
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#58 Posted: 21:20:53 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Gryf gave a smile while Cher grunted. "Do you guys know where the guy from 4 is? The girl is dead, dumb ***** stepped of the platform early." Cher said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#59 Posted: 21:21:17 06/08/2013
Flint devised a plan. "Alright, I need to keep moving. Someone will find me if I linger around in an area. But at the same time, I need to move quietly, covering my tracks." As he muttered his plan to himself, he heard a footstep behind him. He whirled around with his scythe, and found Salmonica Brove. "What do you want?" He said, trying to sound menacing. "Easy there kid. I want an alliance." Salmonica said casually. Flint, with gritted teeth, replied. "No. I refuse. Why do you think I would even consider accepting?" Salmonica chuckled. "Because I have this." She declared, showing him the contents of her knapsack. Flint's jaw dropped. It was rations. Meat, crackers, bread, everything. It looked like it would last a good two weeks. "Face it Flint. You need the food." She said, biting a cracker just to taunt him. Flint indeed wanted the alliance, but was still uneasy about Salmonica's intentions. "Why do you want me as an ally? Of all the strong tributes out there, you chose me. All I'll be doing is making your burden even heavier." He asked, nervously. Salmonica let out a sigh. "I don't want you to die, okay? Nobody, especially a twelve year old boy like yourself, deserves to be involved in this." She said quietly. Flint nodded, and decide to form this alliance. Now I have someone looking out for me, and food. Great... He thought, as he and Salmonica started walking.
---
Hurrah!
#60 Posted: 21:23:38 06/08/2013
"No" Sam said. "I think I saw someone go towards the rubble." Alex said
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#61 Posted: 22:57:23 06/08/2013
OOC: I'm going back in time slightly to catch up.

As the countdown sounded, Katniss' words went through Seiki and Hoshi's head one last time. "Don't go for the conucopia. If you can, grab a backpack, but just run. Run straight for shelter." The gong went off causing the two from District 12 to jump from their platforms, dashing off.
Seiki headed straight for the forest to hide amongst the trees. Hoshi dashed for a backpack left to the side, she then went for a second. She nearly got hit by a knife thrown at her and ended up punching a tribute in the face to get the second. Hoshi then darted off to join Seiki.
Once in the trees, Hoshi gave a backpack to Seiki. The two stuck together as they then headed south, staying within the trees, to seek refuge in the ruins.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#62 Posted: 22:59:10 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Cher growled. "Well if they don't show up, they're fair game" she said. Gryf smiled at Cher's passion for killing kids. He went off and began to look through all the supplies.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#63 Posted: 23:06:32 06/08/2013
Flint and Salmonica had no idea where to go. "This is just one giant guessing game. Except it's your life on the line. Pick the wrong spot, you may as well be dead." Salmonica said. Flint shuddered. This entire place was making him nervous.
---
Hurrah!
#64 Posted: 23:15:04 06/08/2013
Alex grabbed some food and some more throwing knives from the cornucopia. Sam kept a watch on the two from district 1
---
#65 Posted: 23:19:32 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Cher glared at Sam, knowing he was watching them.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#66 Posted: 23:23:16 06/08/2013
"We should be alert" Alex said. She grabbed Sams arm and led them outside. "I don't trust them Alex" Sam said as he glanced at them. "It will be fine. I trust them. Don't do anything stupid or they will kill you or worse I will." Alex growled as she left him outside. He came back inside a few minutes while watching Alex. "Cher right? You use throwing knives too?" Alex asked.
---
#67 Posted: 23:29:14 06/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Cher looked at Sam and nodded.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#68 Posted: 23:38:52 06/08/2013
"I suggest that Alex take watch tonight." Sam said. "If that's what they want Sam" Alex said as she grabbed her belt of throwing knives and put them around her waist. She looked at Cher and Gryph.
---
#69 Posted: 23:42:29 06/08/2013
Seiki and Hoshi made it to the ruins. A somewhat open and desolate area. They found a building, still mostly standing, enough to provide shelter. They ducked in and hid behind a wall to catch their breaths. Hoshi peeked around a window and saw no one. The two relaxed, slightly.
"Did you catch how many canons went off?" Hoshi asked through gasped breaths.
"Thirteen, by the sound of it." Seiki replied.
"That leaves 11 of us." Hoshi noted.
They opened their backpacks and dug through their findings. Seiki's held a dagger, a water bottle, an empty canteen, and rope. Hoshi's contained a decent amount of bread, another canteen which was filled, and small can of camoflauge paint.
"Looks, like you're the one with a weapon." Hoshi Said.
"Let's try to fix that." Seiki smiled.
He took two sticks and sharpened the end of one to a fine point with his dagger before giving it to Hoshi. The other, he worked into a flute. As he carved the flute, he tested different sounds, quietly so as not to draw attention.
"What are you doing?" Hoshi asked.
"Did you know, hypnosis can be induced by some sound frequencies? I'm trying to hit the right one." Seiki responded.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#70 Posted: 00:06:35 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Cher didn't like the idea of one of them watching, but she nodded, as did Gryf.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#71 Posted: 00:12:52 07/08/2013
Alex grinned and went outside. She grabbed the side of the cornucopia and climbed up to the top. Sam laid down near the edge of the mouth of the cornucopia.
---
#72 Posted: 01:06:22 07/08/2013
Salmonica heard a little bit of chatter a distance back. "Oh god. There's someone out there." She said, horrified. Flint panicked. "What do we do?!?" He yelled. Salmonica immediately placed her hand over his mouth, but was too late to prevent the noise. "You idiot. Everybody in the area heard that for sure."
---
Hurrah!
#73 Posted: 01:27:25 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: BLARG! im making night

The day had gone by fast, night was upon them. The anthem blared above their heads as pictures of the fallen appeared.
District Three Male
District 4 Female
District 6 Both
District 8 Both
District 9 Both
District 10 Both
District 11 Both
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#74 Posted: 02:12:00 07/08/2013
OOC: That's only 12, love.

"I'll take first watch." Hoshi said.
"Alright." Seiki said.
Hoshi kept a close watch out while Seiki curled up in a dark corner of the room. She held her sharpened stick close, hoping to find someone with a sword, so she could take it from them.
---
#75 Posted: 03:54:17 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc:.....wait....I forgot D7....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#76 Posted: 06:00:22 07/08/2013
Iri watched the two from 12 in the binoculars she had from one of of her packs. One was filled with supplies, the other was filled with small hand grenades, a few knives, a crossbow. She found out about the grenades by accident. After inadvertently setting one off but luckily it had been during the thirteen cannon shots, so no one noticed. She put the binoculars away and crept from her hiding spot. It was stupid to engage them now. She would wait. Let them get hungry, cold, tired, and terrified. They would be much easier to kill then. Of course she could toss a grenade in their little cubby hole. But one might survive and others would be drawn to see what loot they could get. Walking silently through the ruin, Iri searched for the safest, most dependable, intact building. Then she chose a building far from it. Obviously anyone with a lick of sense would go in there. But not her. She would booby trap the place and the surrounding city blocks with some of her grenades and custom made traps. She would wait and observe. If anyone got close, there was the crossbow. If anyone got closer, they'd be blown up. Even closer... she'd snap their necks in this labrynthian ruined city. She would get to know this city. The ins and outs and secrets. Eventually she'd have to find more food, but for now.... she ate an apple.
---
I is ded
#77 Posted: 18:09:00 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: well this is gonna die....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#78 Posted: 19:33:14 07/08/2013
ooc: no it's not. I was busy with some stuff.

Sam slept silently while Alex watched for any stupid tributes that would try to pick a fight.
---
#79 Posted: 19:37:08 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Ok, so now we have to kill the District 5 Male and the District 7 Female.

Cher sat on the ground, sharpening her knives. Gryf had collected a basket of berries. He took his arrows and began to smash some berries in a bowl. He slowly dipped the point of the arrow into the liquid.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#80 Posted: 19:46:58 07/08/2013
ooc: or we can kill one of my characters but I was planning on doing that he he

Alex had her backpack with her so she decided to look at the contents. A sleeping bag, some crackers, a canteen full of water, a rope, and a small package of berries that looked like raspberries. She drank some water and ate a cracker. "Hey do you guys need some berries? I have raspberries" Alex asked as she peeked her head over and held out the package of berries. She turned her head to look for tributes as she held out the thing.
---
#81 Posted: 19:49:04 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Gryf shook his head and Cher didn't say anything.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#82 Posted: 19:55:17 07/08/2013
Alex got back up onto the top and resumed looking around. Sam had woken up and moved outside but he was silently climbing the cornucopia.

ooc: showdown time. You probably know whos dying.
---
#83 Posted: 20:12:16 07/08/2013
That night, Flint was sleeping on the ground. Unfortunately, neither of them had managed to grab something to sleep in. As Flint slept, Salmonica crept up to him with a short sword. She aimed it right as his forehead. "Sorry Flint, but you truly are deadweight..." She whispered. As she was about to swing, Flint let out a snore, startling her so bad she jumped backwards and tripped. Flint immediately woke up, and grabbed his scythe. "Sal, are you okay?" He asked, lending her a hand. Sal let out a war cry, and slashed her sword, leaving a bloody gash on Flint's right arm. He yelled in pain, and fell backwards. He was on the ground, crawling away from Sal, who was prepared to stab him. "Bye bye Fli-" She was cut short, as the blade of a scythe entered through her throat.
---
Hurrah!
#84 Posted: 20:46:48 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The sound of a cannon broke through the silence.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#85 Posted: 21:03:27 07/08/2013
"I always knew you would try to kill me" Alex said as Sam stood on top of the cornucopia. "Yeah" Sam said as he lunged at her. She rolled out of the way to see Sam dive off of the cornucopia. "Sam you are stupid. Mom said that you would die because of me." Alex said as she looked down at him.
---
#86 Posted: 21:19:32 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: is he dead? Cuz the cornucopia is kinda big....though Cato survived when he fell...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#87 Posted: 21:40:11 07/08/2013
OOC: I'll get 5 Male in my next post. smilie

As night had passed, Hoshi remained on guard. She had noticed some movement and even the glint of a blade.
"Seiki! Get up, we're not alone." Hoshi shook her partner awake, trying to reamin quiet.
"What?" He whispered back.
"I can't see who's but someone knows we're here." Hoshi said. "We'll need to move."
"What if we draw them out?" Seiki suggested. "Take them down now?"
"No, we need to live as long as we can. Then we can take out whoever remains." Hoshi replied.
"But that one will likely be the strongest." Seiki said.
"Not neccessarily, remember what Katniss said. Everyone has just about the same odds of winning. 1/24. Though judging by the number of cannons, that's down to 1/10."
Seiki noded. Hoshi and Seiki then snuck from the building, and straight into the trees, working to stay hidden by the partial buildings. Once in the trees, they hid among the bushes.
---
#88 Posted: 21:43:15 07/08/2013
Iri heard a cannon shot echo around the arena. She looked from the booby trap she was setting and peered towards the distant meadow where the cornucopia was. Someone had gotten restless. Including her. She didn't know how any ever slept in the games. She was too wired. She was half considering going after everyone, but that was stupid and reckless. Just a few more deaths and they would come for her. But that wasn't including any magical surprises from the game masters that would change everything.
---
I is ded
#89 Posted: 22:20:20 07/08/2013
Under the cover of the foliage, Seiki and Hoshi noticed a young male, the tribute from 5, walking past, carrying a sword while on his guard.
"I have a plan..." Hoshi said.

The tribute walked on for a bit then spotted Seiki just ahead of him, leaning against a tree, playing his flute softly. Seiki looked up and appeared terrified as the tribute raised his sword. As he was distracted with Seiki, Hoshi came up from behind and stabbed the tribute in the back with the stick Seiki sharpened for her. The stick pierced through the male's chest, covered in blood. He gasped for air, then fell forward, dropping his sword. In the distance a cannon went off. Hoshi picked up the sword, claiming it her self.
---
#90 Posted: 22:25:11 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Gryf heard the cannon. "Only 10 left.." he said

ooc: Ok, so nows the time we choose a number to see who wins.
Choose a number from 1-15, two different numbers if using two characters.
I choose 5 for Gryf
I choose 7 for Cher.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:42 07/08/2013 by DragonCamo
#91 Posted: 22:38:52 07/08/2013
2 for Flint
---
Hurrah!
#92 Posted: 22:56:01 07/08/2013
OOC: 14 (Seiki) & 6 (Hoshi)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:33:44 07/08/2013 by Seiki
#93 Posted: 23:29:25 07/08/2013
ooc: 3 and 12. 12 for alex. 3 for Sam. Sam is still alive though
EDIT: wrong number
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:30:34 07/08/2013 by Vikky J
#94 Posted: 23:32:59 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: so now we need Dark_Spyro, CL, and Bravo...though i think ill kill off Bravos character like i did sleepys.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#95 Posted: 23:34:25 07/08/2013
ooc: you should. he hasn't posted except for a few times.
---
#96 Posted: 23:45:15 07/08/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: ya, im gonna

Gryf heard a twig snap from the forest. He looked to see the tribute from District 4 who had abandoned them. "Hey Cher, guess who showed up" he said. Cher looked at Robin in rage. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" she screamed. Bravo suddenyl took out a knife and threw it, a weak attempt at that. Gryf loaded his arrow and shot, stricking his heart. BOOM! went the cannon. "Now its only 9 left.." he said.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#97 Posted: 00:06:39 08/08/2013
Hidden amongst the foliage once more, Seiki and Hoshi took the can of camoflauge paint from Seiki's backpack and used it to cover their faces.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:07:38 08/08/2013 by Seiki
#98 Posted: 00:14:33 08/08/2013
OOC: I don' wanna die.... Iri:4
---
I is ded
#99 Posted: 00:31:28 11/08/2013
The two from District 12 set up a small area to rest deep within the forest. They laid out a few traps to avoid anyone from disturbing them then kissed goodnight before Seiki took first watch.

Back in a viewing lounge, Katniss watched as the camera showed the two she trained share a kiss. "Good. The sponsors always love a romance. This could prove good for them." She thought.
---
#100 Posted: 03:12:17 11/08/2013
COUGH
---
I is ded
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me