Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Outlast (Creepypasta) [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1 Posted: 17:50:37 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
WARNING: THIS MAY CONTAIN CONTENT UNSUITABLE FOR YOUNGER USERS.

Based off the upcoming horror game Outlast.

SPOILERED FOR POSSIBLY SCARY, DISTURBING CONTENT

It all started yesterday. I started working as a news anchor investigating an asylum. I heard that one reporter there was recently killed with his torso found on the floor with blood around it. The asylum was located at Mount Massive. A camera was found near the site of the torso of the dead reporter. I was given the camera for my first day on the job. I had to review the footage though. I looked around the camera and saw a video recording. It started out with a man near the asylum. He climbed up random construction stuff and into a window. When he got in, the lights went off. I heard panting and breathing. He decided to night vison mode with the camera. He decided to go do some exploring through the asylum. He found a room with a TV. There were multiple men lying on a couch. All of them with white eyes along with a static TV. I thought to myself "What the crud?" I should also mention that there was blood on the floor. He walked around for a bit and decided to go into an air vent. He went through some cobwebs and stuff but this is where things get more unsettling. There was a figure for a brief moment. He decided to go down for a bit. But suddenly, BOOM. A muscular beast of a man with white eyes, missing skin where a nose should be, ran out of the darkness and started chasing him. The reporter ran into a room to find a man impaled on a pole, telling him to leave now. There was a bunch of unmentionable, gorey things in the room also. The reporter ran for his life and saw the man coming at him. It suddenly grabbed him and said some things I couldn't understand myself. It threw him through a window where the reporter fell down. He was knocked out for a few minutes. Suddenly, a strange man came up and he blacked out again. He appeared in a different room. He open the door and discovered a dark corridor. He looked around for a bit and suddenly saw a light with a door under it. He opened the door and the muscular man came out. His muscular body had shown that he had suffered horrible ordeals. He had gunshots all over his chest and a huge gunshot hole aiming for where his heart would be. The reporter ran panting and breathing hard. The muscular man ran after him. The man ran into a locker room and hid in there. The man than started flinging open locker doors. He was only one door away from the one the man was hiding in. The beast stopped opening doors and left the room. The reporter left the room immeaditly and came into some weird storage room. He rain up some stairs and saw a bunch of water. He jumped into an air vent and crawled through it. He saw an exit sign. The man being desperate to escape, jumped out of the air vent and ran towards it. Right when he got to the door though, the beast flung opened the door, picked up the man and tore his torso off. The man had a grim look to it and had cracks all over it. I showed the tape to the police who later a swat team of 10, armed with machine guns and all. While they were in there, they found a dead army man. Only 3 of the swat team came back, all of them have been traumatized by what they saw inside. Since than, a huge metal wall has been built around the asylum to keep that thing from getting out and harming more people.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 21:22:34 30/07/2013
I can't wait for Outlast Waka Edition!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#3 Posted: 21:24:18 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ
I can't wait for Outlast Waka Edition!

WHEN'S IT COMING OUT? I WANNA BE THE FIRST TO BUY IT!
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me