Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A dragon Rp [CLOSED]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#1 Posted: 06:12:26 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
do any thing with dragons here are the plot and the rules
Rule 1: No killing charerts without there permisson
Rule 2: I am the GM
Rule 3: you can have 4 charters
Rule 4: No cursing
Rule 5: if one of your charters die u can make another
Rule 6: if you break a rule u are removed
Rule 7: have fun
Rule 8: i can have more that 4 charters though

Charter sheet
Name:
elements:
Crushes:
Other:

Plot: there are dragons in the dragon world they fight play and run shops have anventures and more

My charters (4 )
Name: Midnight
Elements: fear fire and death
Crushes: Luna
Other: Midnight has a crush on Luna but Luna does not know

Name: Luna
Elements: Fire and water and nature
Crushes: Midnight
Other:Luna has a crush on Midnight but Midnight does not know

Name: Cathra ( also known as Cat)
Elements: Nature
Crushes: Wish
Other: Cat has a crush on Wish but does not know it

Name: Wish
Elements: water
Crushes: Cat
Other: Wish has a crush on Cat but she does not know
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:37:41 30/07/2013 by Eevee88
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#2 Posted: 00:59:48 31/07/2013
Name: Libra
elements: Electricity, water, wair(air but work in progress)
Crushes: let's not
Appearance:
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs7...ver-d5zva7v.png
Other: is secretly a lesbian don't tell anybody
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:02:18 31/07/2013 by CinderLover
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#3 Posted: 03:00:14 31/07/2013
Name: Draex'ut
elements: Fire, ice and light (Can heal others)
Crushes: Marissa
Other: Dark blue scales, darker horns, cross shaped tail blade. Yellow eyes, spiky crest running from the top of his head to the end of his tail, wing webbings, underbelly. White cross on his forehead.

Name: Marissa
elements: Fire and flaming gems.
Crushes: Draex'ut
Other: Red scales, lighter red fin-like crest going down from her head to her tail, spike tail blade, underbelly, wing membranes. Four dark red horns. Red eyes. Wears a golden necklace with a ruby cut into the shape of a cross.
#4 Posted: 06:03:37 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
all accepted shall we get started or wait?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 06:23:10 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: okay i will start this will have some romance okay
Wish is walking to the store and sees Umbrius
"why hello there" Wish said
---
#6 Posted: 06:55:23 31/07/2013
ooc: May I ask what the "death" element listed under Midnight's elements does?

Libra felt herself loosing control of this move. She was going into a spin, but she could feel the air around her straying from her haunches. The racing gusts were going everywhere, and she could feel her wings fighting against the current as she spiraled through the sky. The young dragoness battled against the wind, trying to continue flying straight, until one of her wings locked up and she was forced from the current. She was sent falling downwards, clawing at the air desperately with surprise.
'Straighten out!' she shouted in her mind, and her tail lashed as she attempted to flip over so her legs faced the ground as she ungracefully plummeted towards the ground. Libra's upper teeth dug into her lip as she fanned out her wings and hoped for the best.
"Gah!" The gasp escaped her lips as Libra was jerked to a suddenly slower fall. Her wing-thumbs dug into the scales on her wing finger as she tried to recover from the mistake. This, however, did not work. The young dragon came to an ungraceful and thoroughly embarrassing crash-landing right in the center of the market square. She impacted the ground face-first, but the momentum carried her further - and straight into another dragon! Libra smacked right into a small gray-and-red dragon, leaving her with a mouth full of dirt and a head full of sore.
'Note to self: don't practice elements above town next time...' she groaned in thought.
#7 Posted: 07:06:17 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: it gives faer to enimeas

Luna watches Libra and then flew off to find midnight
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#8 Posted: 10:32:16 31/07/2013
Quote: Eevee88
do any thing with dragons here are the plot and the rules
Rule 1: No killing charerts without there permisson
Rule 2: I am the GM
Rule 3: you can have 4 charters
Rule 4: No cursing
Rule 5: if one of your charters die u can make another
Rule 6: if you break a rule u are removed
Rule 7: have fun
Rule 8: i can have more that 4 charters though

Charter sheet
Name:
elements:
Crushes:
Other:

Plot: there are dragons in the dragon world they fight play and run shops have anventures and more

My charters (4 )
Name: Midnight
Elements: fear fire and death
Crushes: Luna
Other: Midnight has a crush on Luna but Luna does not know

Name: Luna
Elements: Fire and water and nature
Crushes: Midnight
Other:Luna has a crush on Midnight but Midnight does not know

Name: Cathra ( also known as Cat)
Elements: Nature
Crushes: Wish
Other: Cat has a crush on Wish but does not know it

Name: Wish
Elements: water
Crushes: Cat
Other: Wish has a crush on Cat but she does not know

OOC: lol
+: if "Death" just give fear, why not just say it's regular fear? Sounds a bit harsh as "Death". I don't really care, I've added another element to the list myself anyway: "Advanced Fear"- all, partially explained in my Fan-Fic.(no advertisement, just saying I don't feel like explaining it right now)

I have 3:
Name: Lucien Gray
Appearance: white body(standard for a Golden God, gold when in Golden form) with golden chest and wings with crystal blue eyes(if you haven't seem any before, they look white, but with a hint of blue). His tail ends with a harpoon like blade(three points on one side, two on the other)
Elements: (Well he is my first OC, a Golden God Dragon(just the name, not immortal)) All elements, but in regular form he only has fire, ice, shadow, and wind.
Crush: no crush, already mated
Other: Very nice, caring, but easily angered, very protective, and lives in the clouds with mate and child

Name: Elyria Gray
Appearance: white body with light green eyes, wings, and chest. Crest curves back with smaller and smaller swirls on the ends. Her tail is a one sided blade that changes shape due to mood.
Element: All(as explained in Lucien's), but in original form she has electricity, fire, wind, and fear
Crush: no crush
Other: gental, tends to try and avoid fighting, caring, close to her family, protective, and live in the clouds with family

Name: Apexander Gray
Appearance: white body, deep blue eyes, wings, and chest. Short forward curving crest(spines). Tail tip is like a small knife
Elements: all(explained) but originaly has earth, ice, and poison
Other: free spirit, lovy, very adventurous, and lives in the clouds with his parents.

I added the Appearence part because this species of dragon happen to be... well down right hot, desirable by looks, or sexy, if you please, but all with a fierce and strong mentality. All Golden Gods have the ability to grow in size and strength at any given time, but it drains their power much faster. This form activates the other elements they didn't have access to before, boosting speed, strength, and elemental power and abilities. Though if over used in any way, could leave them unconscious when they come back. Their weaknesses are family endangerment, over use of Golden form, and any elements they do not have when in regular form. If you'd like to learn more about Golden Gods, please just ask... I am open to sharing my Species, they are fun, strong, very protective, and just bring da pain(jk, some can... Like Lucien here).
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#9 Posted: 14:58:18 31/07/2013
Marissa was asleep at the back of the cave she and her future mate, Draex'ut, lived in. Draex'ut had been gone for what seemed like hours, he said he was going out to catch them something to eat. They were running low on gold to buy food and had to resort to hunting.

Draex'ut suddenly landed in the cave, he had two young bucks, one dangling from his jaws and the other being held in his paw. The carcasses were slightly heavy, but he could handle carrying them. He walked over to Marissa and dropped the carcass from his jaws.

Marissa awoke suddenly, seeing Draex'ut. "You're back." She said. She looked at the carcass that was placed in front of her. "Pretty good sized buck, should keep me fed for about a day. Thank you. You did good on this hunt." She said as she started ripping into the animal and eating.

"Thanks, but it seems like there's hardly any prey left out there. The meat markets seem to be hunting everything so they can sell the meat." Draex'ut said, he then gripped the carcass he had in his paw and ripped it apart and started eating.
#10 Posted: 18:27:16 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
SpyroD accepted and i for got about apperence sorry
midnight was in his cave when he saw Luna in his cave
"hello Luna" Midnight said "Where wer you?"
" I was watching my friend Libra"
"Oh okay i better get going "
"Wait!!!!"
"What?"
" Oh nothing you go right ahead"
"Okay"

mean while back where wish is

"Well i better find cat now bye"
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#11 Posted: 19:40:58 31/07/2013
Lucien stood atop a mountain top, one high enough for a cloud covered cave, and looked down over the rolling clouds. His eyes fixed in one area, as if a statue. A small figure prowls the thin cloud puffs just behind him, Alexander's head pops up with a devious smile, and he then retreats his head back into the cloud. Moving ever closer to mountain peak his father stood on. Getting just up along the side, peaking out once more, his eyes turned gold as he readied himself for the pounce. Muscles churned and pulsed as he forced himself strongly out of the cloud cover, putting his front legs up, and shoving his palms into nothing. Lucien had moved just as he jumped. Lucien had awaited this move, and grabbed the little dragon's right horn. Stopping and holding Alex in the air, "A little better," Lucien smiled at the boy with golden eyes, "Still detected you about 15 meters out and tracked you here though."

Crossing his arms with a pout, "Not really fare when you can search an area from one spot like a ghost," he then looked up to his father as his eyes turned their original blue, "Can you teach me that yet? Or how to avoid others with that ability?"

Elyria came up out of a cloud patch, "In time Alexander," she giggles, "Took us a while before we learned what you already know," she came up and put her front paws onto Alexander's sides to hold him, "We didn't have parents to teach us like you do."

Lucien had let go of Alex's horn so Elyria could hold him herself, "Yeah... I know."
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#12 Posted: 20:56:39 31/07/2013
The couple eventually finished their meals, there were hardly any bones left, they had eaten nearly everything.
Draex'ut was licking the blood from his talons and paw.
"You know, we are running low on money, and the prey in the forest is rather scarce." Marissa said.
"Yes, that is true. It's those meat vendors with their high society living. They, like many others, want us to go out of our caves, buy a house and trade shiny gold for our venison." Draex'ut complained.
"True, but it's just how it all works now. Why don't we get jobs so we can earn money and buy food?" Marissa asked, getting up and sitting by the male.
Draex'ut looked at her, but stayed quiet for a moment. He then let out a sigh. "You're right. We'll go into the city and see what we can do about finding jobs, but we stay in this cave and hunt when we have the chance, deal?" He asked as he looked at her.
"That's a compromise I can work with." Marissa said as she licked his cheek.
Draex'ut nuzzled her.
#13 Posted: 21:34:53 31/07/2013
Name: Rianua GlacierPeak(more proper: Rianua of the Glacier-Peak Mountains)
Age: she's forgotten by now, but she's a strong dragon in her prime
Elements: Ice
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Rianua is very tall, even for a dragon. She will probably be taller than the other dragons. She is also very long, able to wrap around things and constrict them like a snake.
Crushes: she cannot feel the emotion of love, so this is out of the question
Other: Rianua is an old dragon, and has an uncelebrated title of a God-Slayer, meaning she killed a God. Rianua has a certain hatred towards Gods by now, and as such if any around her claim to be god-like or all-powerful, she certainly puts them in their place. She seems to have a strange ability to live, as if she won't give up surviving.
#14 Posted: 21:49:51 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
accepted
Midnight went to the store to find food and bumped into wish somehow
Hello Said wish
---
#15 Posted: 22:14:29 31/07/2013
Libra rubbed her now throbbing head, lowering her ears with a huff. That was a very disappointing attempt, and downright embarrassing to boot. Absolutely horrid. She'd have to try again once her head cleared up.
Upon hearing someone talking to her, she moved her wing out of the way and looked up at them. She blinked, and suddenly came to the realization she must have bumped into him with her ...lack of landing.
"Oh! I'm fine, I've hit worse things than the ground while trying to teach myself the Air element.... But wait, I didn't land on you, right?" Libra hastily stood up, shaking dust from her wings and mane.

Meanwhile, a large being curled around itself as it stayed in a silent watch over the dragons below. It didn't seem to do much, instead keeping its tricolor eyes on the area, observing. It liked to watch, after all.
'Dull as usual today. Perhaps I shall move away from here soon; search for something new and exciting.' the being that was Rianua thought to herself, shifting so she could lay more comfortably. Her foreleg gave her jaw a scratch as she continued to observe the area below.
#16 Posted: 22:18:59 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
no you didn't hit me Said Luna "i was just watching"
OOC: were you talking to my charter?
---
#17 Posted: 22:24:06 31/07/2013
ooc: No, if you look above Umbrius asked Libra if she was alright and what had happened.
#18 Posted: 22:27:21 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: oh okay sorry
Cat was somewhat waiting for wish
"Where is he?" she thought
Wish flew into the cave
"Yeah sorry i bumped into this dragon named midnight"
---
#19 Posted: 22:46:27 31/07/2013
Draex'ut and Marissa were laying down next to each other on the cave floor.
"So, what job do you want to have?" Marissa asked.
"I just hope I don't have to stand around watching a stand all day. I'd want to be like a guard or something, something exciting, you know?" Draex'ut asked.
"Yeah, I don't blame you. I'd want to be a teacher. You know, to teach younger dragons how to fight?" Marissa asked.
"That's a good profession. Toughen up the youngsters, while I protect the city. Both exciting, not boring jobs." Draex'ut said.
"That's the spirit." Marissa said.
#20 Posted: 22:50:43 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
midnight flew into his cave and yawned he also turned on the TV to listen to
"*yawn* falls asleep
---
#21 Posted: 23:00:35 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Luna looks for midnight all over but can't find him so she went to sleep
---
#22 Posted: 23:16:10 31/07/2013
Libra shook her head, "No, I wasn't born with it. I was born with the ability to conduct electricity and move the water." she stretched out her wings, fanning them out fully and popping her neck, "But I'm trying to teach myself how to bend the air, just like how the dragons born with it do it!"
The young dragoness frowned down at the ground, "It's really hard, though. That was the twelfth crash this afternoon! I can't seem to bend it right. I'm thinking of going about it a bit differently next time."
#23 Posted: 23:17:47 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Wish appears by Libra
"What are you doing" He asked
---
#24 Posted: 23:21:56 31/07/2013
Libra jumped into the air out of shock, letting out a yelp. She whipped around, staring at Wish.
"Uh...nothin'." she gave an embarrassed smile, and tucked her wings back in. She tilted her head a bit to the side, asking him, "Where'd you come from?"
#25 Posted: 23:24:11 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: i knew you would say jumped smilie
"i came back from my cave " Wish said
OOC: you know guys just because someone has a cush on someone else they can still have a crush on that person
---
#26 Posted: 23:32:34 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
" I am a friend not an enimei " Said wish
"I am Libra's friend"
---
#27 Posted: 23:37:04 31/07/2013
Libra gave a little half-nod. She honestly didn't know Wish very well, but that was okay in her book. She folded her wings neatly against her sides, stretching out her now sore joints and yawning.
"Yeah, twelfth. The wind just won't stick." she shook out her mane again, trying to get all the dust out of it.
#28 Posted: 23:43:04 31/07/2013
Draex'ut had fallen asleep a few minutes earlier.
Marissa had left the cave to go to a stream near the cave to get a drink of water. She had been cooped up inside that cave all day, it was nice to get out a bit. She walked on the forest floor, it was so beautiful in the forest, she didn't know how anyone could ever move into those cities.
#29 Posted: 23:44:51 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
a new charter for me i made up
Name: Ivy
elements: Nature
Crushes: none yet
Other: She is the gardeon of the forest
Apperence: [User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:56 31/07/2013 by Eevee88
#30 Posted: 23:45:41 31/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Halt who goes there?" asked Ivy
---
#31 Posted: 23:56:55 31/07/2013
Marissa stopped, looking at this new dragon. She was confused by her question, but decided to answer anyway. "I'm Marissa. Who are you?" She asked Ivy.
#32 Posted: 00:00:58 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm Ivy Gardeon of the forest " she said " I am sent to say this if you want to pass you have to battle me first"
---
#33 Posted: 00:01:45 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: shorty
Name: Crystal
Elements: Earth
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/KqZCePm.png
Crushes: Lucien
Other: is Luciensexual

Name: Familiar
Elements: He doesn't really have elements. :3
Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs7...gon-d69z9pz.png
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs7...gon-d6a26ma.png
Crushes: None.
Other: He technically is not a dragon but he looks like one #yoloswag
"Anyway, Familiar is the Keeper of Misfortune. He is tasked with the job of making bad things happen. He is rather grim and doesn't enjoy his work very much. However, after hundred of years as a Keeper, he has grown to like it a bit more. More or less, he was forced into his position, as once upon a time he a normal human.
The Keepers of Misfortune oversee every negative thing that occurs, making sure that there is enough misfortune occurring so that the world isn't thrown off balance. The Keepers rarely die but when they do, a random intelligent creature is chosen to be their heir. The creature goes through a horrific transformation and ends up being a demon. It is possible for there to be multiple Keepers. Often they fight over territories in which they oversee.
You may ask, why cause misfortune, can't he just stop and the world would be better off? The answer is simple; he can't. The Keepers are generally 'pets' to stronger demons. Therefore, if they do not obey, they will be killed (usually after being kept and tortured) and replaced until a suitable Keeper is found. Familiar obeyed at first out of fear of dying and later simply because he accepted the task and understands why it is somewhat needed.
So basically, Keepers of Misfortune are made just by demons who want fun? No, that is not the case. Well...yes that is part of it. But on the other hand, they are used to keep balance in the world. Without them, things would be off and there would be a chance that something else would plunge the world into an even worse condition, as eventually something else would surface that would restore the balance.
Keepers are immortal but it isn't uncommon for them to die; whether it be by another Keeper or simply because their higher up was tired of them. Keepers rarely fight mortals, however, when they do, it is possible for them to be killed. A weak point in the magic orb they always carry and they die like anything else. Most of the time, they don't let themselves get that weak and when doing bad in combat, they will commonly flee via teleporting to their home realm.
However, Keepers are fairly powerful. You are going up against a pretty high ranking demon after all. It isn't recommended to be picking fights with them.
Keepers aren't restricted to any appearance. They can change it anytime they re-enter the world from their home realm (which is commonly the a place similar to Hell or their demon's personal realm). They can pretty much change it too whatever but normally prefer to blend in by choosing a appearance of some form of human or humanoid. In this picture, Familiar is in the form given to him originally by his demon master. He often uses other forms when working."

accepted
---
#34 Posted: 00:03:51 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Cat flies up to Wish
"Hi wi-"
"Shhh other wise Umbrius will be angry"
Cat nodded
---
#35 Posted: 00:08:44 01/08/2013
"I was just about to try again!" Libra beamed, "It takes more than a crash to make me stop."
The teal dragoness fanned out her wings, crouching down before leaping up into the air a good six feet before her wings took over and lifted her further up and allowing her to hover with small beats of her wings. She paused, waiting to see who was going to join her, if any of them.
#36 Posted: 00:09:43 01/08/2013
Marissa was enraged, how can this dragoness come toward her territory and challenge her. She snarled and fanned out her wings to make herself look bigger. A fire was kindled in the back of her throat just ready to unleash. "Bring it..." She said as smoke came from her mouth.
#37 Posted: 00:10:44 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Whoe" said Cat
"SHHHHHHHH"
Cat and wish join Libra to pracitice a new element
---
#38 Posted: 00:12:47 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm not scared of you" said Ivy "I never lost"
Ivy uses her nature abillity to grow poisenes flowers
"Ha every where is a poisenis Flower so hopefuly you can hold your breathe"
---
#39 Posted: 00:15:38 01/08/2013
Marissa flew up in the air to escape the poisonous fumes. She unleashed fire at Ivy.
#40 Posted: 00:15:51 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted
---
#41 Posted: 00:16:50 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
"Ha you can not do that" Ivy uses her nature power to make the flower unbreakablae and higher
---
#42 Posted: 00:18:28 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
accepted :3 and anything to help a friend :3
---
#43 Posted: 00:23:21 01/08/2013
Libra whipped around and shot off, her large, sturdy wings carrying her quickly through the air. Her wings beat regularly, propelling her forward rapidly into the sky. She was headed directly south, towards the forest that was there. She was pretty sure there were a couple dragons who nested nearby, but Libra assumed they wouldn't mind her flying around above the canopy.

Rianua lifted her head, hearing a strange noise in the distance. She slowly uncurled her body, unraveling her snake-like spine and her limbs and standing upright. She dove into a sprint, headed toward what sounded like the sound of battle.
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me