Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Question for Wii U eshop users
Page 1 of 1
Question for Wii U eshop users [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1 Posted: 14:18:40 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
So I recently got myself a bank account and a VISA card. Nintendo have been releasing Virtual Console games monthly for a while now at the bargain price of 30 cents. I've gotten all previous games through my brother, who used his card on his Nintendo Network account. However, he's not at home today, and I'm just after lodging money into my bank account, including an extra 30 cents that I was planning to use to buy Donkey Kong.

I went to add funds to my eshop balance with my VISA card, but when I did, I was given only pre-determined amounts, starting from €10. I know my brother hasn't been adding €10 to his funds every time we buy these games, so there must be a way to add any amount manually. I'm just wondering if any Wii U users here might know how, because I can't figure out how.

Any help is appreciated!
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#2 Posted: 16:48:07 29/07/2013
As in, just the right amount to cover the cost of a game? As that is doable!

Gotta ad-lib this, as I'm not sure what each button says, exactly...

Go to the game you want to buy, click buy/download, it'll go through the screens, one will say "you don't have the funds" then click the add funds option it gives you, then it gives you an option of 10, 20, etc and one says "exact cost" or something.

Gimme a sec, I'll update this with a check if I'm wrong.

BISYEDIT: Right, well the 3DS store is similar enough, have that to hand so will run through it.

You try to purchase your game, it says "You do not have sufficient funds to purchase this software" with an "Add funds" button below.
Then do the "Add funds using a credit card"
Then choose "Required Amount Only"
Then it'll say "This will top up your account funds with x. Proceed?"
Click yes.
Then put in your card details!

Then follow through the rest of the thing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:55:05 29/07/2013 by bisylizzie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#3 Posted: 17:40:01 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you for your help, worked out fine for me on the Wii U too!
I feel a little silly not thinking of this sooner, but at least I know how to do it now for future purchases.

Again, thanks a bunch! smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me