Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The BEST Darkspyro Pokemon League
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
The BEST Darkspyro Pokemon League [CLOSED]
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#101 Posted: 01:43:46 28/07/2013
Guys im sorry I made a typo whne joing the room and then a bunch of people joind ;-;

And if anyone wants to come and talk with me in the chat feel free smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:45 28/07/2013 by Underian
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#102 Posted: 02:21:55 28/07/2013
Quote: joerox123
Bash28's League things I didn't like:
• He was unresponsive
• Let someone else take my place while I was waiting for him (even though i applied before them and Bash even posted after that saying that the other person was it)
• It was the exact same as Bravo's

Bravo101's League things I didn't like:
• Ok first off, I was NOT angry that I didn't get picked for mod, I thought it was stupid the reasoning behind it.
• He more often than not isn't on, and when he is on, he is in S&N.
• He acted like supreme god, I mean we all remember this:
Quote: HDAZ
Quote: Bravo101
So? I'm a good leader and I am one of the smartest on the team.

Bravo wins the modesty award 2013.

Don't get me wrong I like both people (i LUV MY BB bRAVO)

And no, my league is special. I dedicated a lot of work into this. It took me forever to make the Stamps, Banner, Website! And sorry if you don't like that King_Pika. Also, does no one read the first post, I also allow much more freedom and new tiers.

Sorry if I offended you, but King_Pika, you offended me by calling this just another league. It is more than that. It actually means something to me.

The bold
I also like that your're more free and nicer than bravo who was kinda uptight and stubborn when he let's one person be dragon and he gave me a test and he still wouldn't also I'm looking at you SP i really don't care about bash's league and i'm in this thing all the way!

Edit:they also pissed me off when they said exggegutor is so ****ing dumb and can go jump in a valcano but it is amazing in a sun team with harvest as it has infinite sitrus berries and using leaf storm and using power swap to give the lowered stats to the pokemon and might take away there set up
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:26:56 28/07/2013 by chained skull
#103 Posted: 02:25:29 28/07/2013
Quote: chained skull
• He was unresponsive
•**Let someone else take my place while I was waiting for him (even though i applied before them and Bash even posted after that saying that the other person was it)

•**Ok first off, I was NOT angry that I didn't get picked for mod, I thought it was stupid the reasoning behind it.
•**He more often than not isn't on, and when he is on, he is in S&N.

And no, my league is special. I dedicated a lot of work into this. It took me forever to make the Stamps, Banner, Website! And sorry if you don't like that King_Pika. Also, does no one read the first post, I also allow much more freedom and new tiers.

Sorry if I offended you, but King_Pika, you offended me by calling this just another league. It is more than that. It actually means something to me.

The bold
I also like that your're more free and nicer than bravo who was kinda uptight and stubborn when he let's one person be dragon and he gave me a test and he still wouldn't also I'm looking at you SP i really don't care about bash's league and i'm in this thing all the way!

Oh your so nice.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#104 Posted: 03:57:32 28/07/2013
Quote: chained skull
• He was unresponsive
•**Let someone else take my place while I was waiting for him (even though i applied before them and Bash even posted after that saying that the other person was it)

•**Ok first off, I was NOT angry that I didn't get picked for mod, I thought it was stupid the reasoning behind it.
•**He more often than not isn't on, and when he is on, he is in S&N.

The bold

Edit:they also pissed me off when they said exggegutor is so ****ing dumb and can go jump in a valcano but it is amazing in a sun team with harvest as it has infinite sitrus berries and using leaf storm and using power swap to give the lowered stats to the pokemon and might take away there set up

Dude your dragon team was to overpower.
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#105 Posted: 14:40:14 28/07/2013
Mine:

Gym Leader #1:
Name:azz01

MonoTypesmiliesychic

Signature Pokemon:Espeon

pS Username:Ninja Penguin 01
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#106 Posted: 17:42:08 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
*bump*
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#107 Posted: 17:47:03 30/07/2013
-________-
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#108 Posted: 18:08:07 30/07/2013
Made a cover.
[User Posted Image]
#109 Posted: 18:35:55 30/07/2013
At least I don't bash other leagues. And you can't just use out of context quotes.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#110 Posted: 19:08:12 30/07/2013
Omfg there's more leagues?

Geez people cool it!It was fine with just Bravo's.
#111 Posted: 19:10:53 30/07/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

._______.

Im pretty sure we've agreed that Bravo's new one is the last one, say up to date SIR.
#112 Posted: 19:14:15 30/07/2013
I think everyone should close theres, and they can come in mine. I could make sections for everyone.
Infinitus Gold Sparx Gems: 2207
#113 Posted: 20:00:32 30/07/2013
I think everyone should close theres, and they can come in mine. I could make sections for everyone.

If they really want to have a league of their own, there can be like Pokemon regions, each with their own league, all in one thread.
---
Shadow Dragon Avatar Made By Me!
My New Art Thread!
#114 Posted: 20:13:21 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Made a cover.
[User Posted Image]

It is lovely!

Quote: CommanderGame

Geez, hater gonna hate. It is like pokemon regions (mentioned below) and nothing says Bravo is the only one that can have one.

Nope, not closing it

Quote: Infinitus

If they really want to have a league of their own, there can be like Pokemon regions, each with their own league, all in one thread.

Yes, thank you
At least I don't bash other leagues. And you can't just use out of context quotes.

Ok, read the whole thing first, that quote. I apoligized for it, because I didn tknow it was from survivor. And i didnt bash your league!

GUYS, PLEASE, STOP ARGUING. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST LEAVE, LETS GET BACK TO BATTLING AND DISCUSSING AND SUCH.
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#115 Posted: 20:24:31 30/07/2013
Guys, cool it. I think this league is fine. I just don't think there should be 20 floating around the Video Game page (Exaggerated).

This is a nice league, let it stay.
#116 Posted: 23:41:01 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Guys, cool it. I think this league is fine. I just don't think there should be 20 floating around the Video Game page (Exaggerated).

Thank you smilie

So yeah, we need more people to join :/
---
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#117 Posted: 00:12:12 31/07/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

Thank you smilie

So yeah, we need more people to join :/

I would, but I don't qualify AT ALL. xD
So meh. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:33 31/07/2013 by HotDogAndZap
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#118 Posted: 11:52:11 31/07/2013
Elite Four
Name Silver
Type Dark
Signature poke Mightyena
Badge Doesnt matter, as long as its a game badge i'm fine smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:52:52 31/07/2013 by prextail202
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#119 Posted: 01:06:17 07/08/2013
Can i change my characters name to Raven?
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me