Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Gnarly Tree Rex [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#201 Posted: 04:37:33 01/08/2013
Results
None found BUT I can confirm it is real.
My friend who is a clerk at gamestop says he will be getting a couple in the store"s stock soon.

So I can confirm this is real (for those that are unsure)
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#202 Posted: 05:11:52 01/08/2013
My Walmart had 6 tonight. I have not been on the site for a few days, did not realize these are hard to find. I will take a picture tomorrow if they have any left.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#203 Posted: 05:22:53 01/08/2013
Quote: defpally
And no, I didn't respond to your redirection. My point on the subject was clear in the post and the following ones. I was talking about the harmful effects of scalpers, you were homing in on a single word and blowing it all out of proportion - per your usual shtick.

Well, then. I'm sorry that you say things, then I ask you to back them up. I know it's a horrible world when you can't just go around saying whatever spews forth from your mouth without consequence. smilie
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#204 Posted: 05:35:00 01/08/2013
Here look what a joke.....
We are writing to let you know that the following item which you ordered on 7/27/2013 has gone to Backordered status.
When this product was released on 7/31/2013, we had already ordered enough copies from our vendors. However, these orders could not be fulfilled because our vendors ran out of stock. Wow I don't think I want to ever order from cd universe ever again if the same thing happens with my pumpkin eye brawl I ordered also.. How lame... First time I ordered and this is what happens its just to sad.. I'll just buy one at the store or some place else that has them..
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
SkylanderPrime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1843
#205 Posted: 06:02:59 01/08/2013
Quote: trixster68
We are writing to let you know that the following item which you ordered on 7/27/2013 has gone to Backordered status.
When this product was released on 7/31/2013, we had already ordered enough copies from our vendors. However, these orders could not be fulfilled because our vendors ran out of stock. Wow I don't think I want to ever order from cd universe ever again if the same thing happens with my pumpkin eye brawl I ordered also.. How lame... First time I ordered and this is what happens its just to sad.. I'll just buy one at the store or some place else that has them..

Yeah I received the same email. I thought this might happen.
---
I'm Kind of a Big Deal!!!! Scotchy Scotch Scotch is my favorite flavor!
#206 Posted: 06:17:28 01/08/2013
Like how many did they get in to sell like 2 cases with 4 in each box lol. It's just not good business in my opinion if you don't have a enough to pre sell then only sell them when you have it in stock with a qty of like say on 12 available for sale and when there gone say sold out don't take my money and then say if they come come in by Sept 9 I won't have to pay because I all ready paid for it. Just sux at my first attempt to buy from them. I should have know if it sounds to good then it isn't going to be. The pumpkin eye brawl they won't have it either you watch and see....
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
#207 Posted: 06:26:37 01/08/2013
I'd say what really happened is they ordered the regular amount that they usually order.

Then, since they were the first place to really release the info, a large number of Skylanders fans went to the site and pre-ordered. They wanted to secure theirs *and* they had little-to-no solid information as to where else might have them at the time.

Since a large amount of those people have likely never purchased anything from CD Universe, there's no reasonable way that they could have expected the huge amount of people placing orders for the figure when they had to place their original order with Activision. They probably figured they could just order more (and, in fact, might have been able to order *some* more), but when they went to place a re-order, found out it was a "one and done" print - so they were left with their only option of cancelling the pre-orders that they're unable to fulfill.

In a perfect world, they would have a system in place to prevent folks from pre-ordering more than they'll be getting in - but they're a pretty small site. They've probably just never ran into the problem of the vast number of people ordering from the site.

Just a guess.
#208 Posted: 06:36:48 01/08/2013
Thanks Uncle Bob but it still just sux. You are right they should not be able to sell more than they can get. I will just chalk it up to lesson learned and go on. I just wish that Acti sold the stuff on their website I would order from them. Except for the very rare skylanders and last 2 giant sidekicks Mini Jini and Barkley I have all of them. The last 2 Giant kicks should be here in a few days. I can't wait and then it's on to swap force where does the time go?
---
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#209 Posted: 08:40:20 01/08/2013
Course it may not be completely cduniverse's fault. Activision may have not sent it to them. That can happen to any store.
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
simiancaesar Green Sparx Gems: 290
#210 Posted: 09:25:40 01/08/2013
Walmart in my area had 6 units as of tonight on the shelves.
---
I'm ready to party like it's going out of style! Come on! Drink up and join me for a laugh!
lady_valdyme Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#211 Posted: 09:32:11 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
For those of you finding them in Walmart now, would it be possible for you to include where you are, even if it's just the state?
---
Red Panda does not approve.
TheGooch Blue Sparx Gems: 709
#212 Posted: 11:40:22 01/08/2013
Available at Walmart.com yo! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skyl...versal/26464746. It shows a release date of 7/29/2013.
---
http://www.ghostery.com/ Knowledge + Control = Privacy
My new favorite web browser add-on.
lady_valdyme Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#213 Posted: 12:23:34 01/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheGooch
Available at Walmart.com yo! http://www.walmart.com/ip/Skyl...versal/26464746. It shows a release date of 7/29/2013.

Thank you so much Gooch! I can now refresh the page until it becomes available in my area... Debating doing the in store pick up and getting it on the 8th...
---
Red Panda does not approve.
#214 Posted: 12:44:37 01/08/2013
I just got one at the Walmart in Everett, Wa off Highway 99. They still had about 10 on the shelves.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#215 Posted: 12:51:33 01/08/2013
Ordered one off of Walmart. Forget about getting up on the 18th!

EDIT: It gave me an error and it got cancelled. smilie
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:27:35 01/08/2013 by Matteomax
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#216 Posted: 13:16:16 01/08/2013

I'm going to pick it up after I get my LEAP scores!
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Eric-K Gold Sparx Gems: 2211
#217 Posted: 13:26:55 01/08/2013
Thank you for posting the Walmart link!! smilie
simiancaesar Green Sparx Gems: 290
#218 Posted: 15:23:25 01/08/2013
For those that were asking, I am in Idaho.
---
I'm ready to party like it's going out of style! Come on! Drink up and join me for a laugh!
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#219 Posted: 15:26:59 01/08/2013
Ordering from Walmart.com is a bad move. They always throw these in bubble envelopes, which WILL arrive crushed. Unless you're opening said figure and discarding the box, I wouldn't order from Walmart.com.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#220 Posted: 15:31:36 01/08/2013

If you are going to cancel your order and you paid through paypal for it, then you have to request a refund. One will not automatically be done. This is what they told me when I sent them an email asking when I would receive a refund.
---
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#221 Posted: 15:32:52 01/08/2013
Quote: simiancaesar
For those that were asking, I am in Idaho.

W-W-WAIT! You live in Idaho!? YES! Finally I found someone else that lives in Idaho!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
BahamutBreaker Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#222 Posted: 16:05:06 01/08/2013
Quote: SkylanderPrime

If you are going to cancel your order and you paid through paypal for it, then you have to request a refund. One will not automatically be done. This is what they told me when I sent them an email asking when I would receive a refund.

Here's another good reason to avoid placing orders, and especially "pre-orders", from independent merchants with mediocre reputations.
---
"Who was harmed here---some six year olds who went to bed crying because there's no Enchanted Trap Shadow?"
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#223 Posted: 16:13:19 01/08/2013
Yep---2nd I've made impulsive preorders and it hasn't worked. You are so right
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#224 Posted: 16:20:09 01/08/2013
Well, I hope Ship-to-store handles them well.
---
#225 Posted: 16:22:24 01/08/2013
I am Going to target I have the item number written down wish me luck!
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#226 Posted: 16:22:42 01/08/2013
Quote: UncleBob
And no, I didn't respond to your redirection. My point on the subject was clear in the post and the following ones. I was talking about the harmful effects of scalpers, you were homing in on a single word and blowing it all out of proportion - per your usual shtick.

Well, then. I'm sorry that you say things, then I ask you to back them up. I know it's a horrible world when you can't just go around saying whatever spews forth from your mouth without consequence. smilie

Consequence? You consider the drivel you post "consequence"? I back things up regularly, you seem to be one of the few that just don't seem to understand it. Or read it. Whatever. You know full well by this point that I back up what I say and do not run away scared from a lively debate.

Your whole issue here is "scalpers don't MAKE people buy figures". Spoken like someone that doesn't have kids. No scalpers cannot force you to buy figures. But as a parent you kinda want to treat them to something they want every so often. Should Grandma have to spend $45 on EBay to get their grandchild what they want for their birthday? Maybe you can just explain to the kid the laws of Supply and Demand and tell them to "get over it".

I understand this isn't a problem for you, given how you have defended scalping and scalpers so many times in the past. But I'm not going to be quiet about it on a Skylanders Fan Forum because I think it is wrong, and if the "consequence" for doing that is laughing at you, well so be it. Some people may not like my perspective, I'm fine with that - they can skip over my posts. Again, I'm not MAKING anyone read it.
Menace Gold Sparx Gems: 2166
#227 Posted: 16:31:24 01/08/2013
My buddy in USA preordered GTR for me (and Pumpkin Esmilie from CDuniverse, but yeah the GTR got cancelled :-(
Don't expect these will come to UK so please keep sharing info on what stores have them and my contact will go looking for me
#228 Posted: 16:34:05 01/08/2013
Re: The entire last paragraph - 100% agree - all around.

As for having kids... I totally get wanting to spoil your kids. However, just because your kid wants something, it doesn't mean you should go to extremes to get it. I can say, as a child, I didn't get every single toy I ever wanted. Did you? Do you love your parents less because of it? Did it ruin your childhood?
#229 Posted: 16:58:53 01/08/2013
Quote: Matteomax

Your Walmart order got cancelled Matteomax? Mine is still showing up fine. Online it shows Gnarly still available to order too.

As far as ordering from Walmart. I haven't had any problems. They have all shipped perfectly fine. I buy them to open but have never noticed any problems with the packaging.
---
bigslam Yellow Sparx Gems: 1448
#230 Posted: 17:03:31 01/08/2013
Well he's now out in Canada my dad phoned me he's on his break and in future shop right now buying one
---
What should I do with these skylanders . I wonder ???
#231 Posted: 17:42:16 01/08/2013

Your Walmart order got cancelled Matteomax? Mine is still showing up fine. Online it shows Gnarly still available to order too.

As far as ordering from Walmart. I haven't had any problems. They have all shipped perfectly fine. I buy them to open but have never noticed any problems with the packaging.

Yes, mine did, but I ordered another for Ship to Store. Should be there by the 9th.

My only problem with Walmart.com: I ordered Molten Hot Dog, and it took AGES to arrive.
---
#232 Posted: 17:54:38 01/08/2013
Quote: UncleBob
Re: The entire last paragraph - 100% agree - all around.

As for having kids... I totally get wanting to spoil your kids. However, just because your kid wants something, it doesn't mean you should go to extremes to get it. I can say, as a child, I didn't get every single toy I ever wanted. Did you? Do you love your parents less because of it? Did it ruin your childhood?

No not at all. My children (and in my opinion ALL children) need to be told NO every once in a while. But, the example I gave, on their birthday (or Christmas, outstanding grades, etc.) I am more willing to go to further lengths to get them what they want. It isn't about buying their love. Everyone wants to spoil their kids at least some.

I'm fortunate enough to be in a position that I can get to stores in a timely manner and stay on top of things Skylander related. We have a lot of Skylanders, to be true, but both my sons and I really like the collecting aspect and love the game - and collect all the figures. That doesn't mean they don't get a "no" on other things (or even some Skylanders things). They didn't get Giants (and the figures) until Christmas last year, the game was out a full two months before we even got to play it. They simply do not get things like that except for special occasions. Just because I run out and get a new figures doesn't mean they get it right away, I typically have a stash of figures awaiting an occasion.

I get the perspective, you simply aren't going to get a limited edition variant if you wait a month after it comes out. I'm not naive. If a kid decides he wants a Molten Hot Dog for his birthday in August, that isn't realistic to expect to buy it at retail price. And yes, scalping does have its value. It allows people to obtain things they might not be otherwise able to get - getting things no longer available, if you live in remote areas or other countries, etc. And providing that service does command a legitimate premium. I'm just not a fan of people that run out, help create scarcity by cleaning shelves, then scalp them day 1 for ludicrous prices and take advantage of not everyone being able to wait around at a store for UPS to arrive.

And since I'm in kind of a helpful mood, let me post some tips for those that do scalp (or buy multiple) to avoid the hate:

- If you do find figures early and want to post a picture, DON'T POST YOUR WHOLE HAUL. Post a picture of ONE. If you want to show a lot, take a picture of them still on the store shelf BEFORE you clean it out.
- When you make an EBay listing, change your ID to something other than your darkspyro ID BEFORE you post the auction. People aren't dumb.
- People don't really buy the whole I got one for my wife, my son, my neighbor, my co-worker, etc thing. The only truly accepted version of buying multiple is one to open, one to keep packaged.
- Don't reference EBay listings if you are the one that posted a first sighting. The first thing people do when a new figure is sighted is check EBay. They will find your auction without your help. It looks fishy, especially if the location is the same.
- Don't post bragging about your EBay sales. This one seems obvious, but goldbashmaster didn't seem to understand why everyone hated him, so I guess not.
- If you are asked for a picture of your receipt for the scan codes, just type it out if your receipt shows you bought 12.
- Don't complain that Gamestop/etc. cancelled your online order for a new figure if you ordered more than one. That's pretty much the only reason they cancel orders other than system mess ups/credit card issues.
- Don't justify your scalping because you want to use the money for other Skylanders or you "need to feed your kids". That's a BS reason, there are lots of other ways to make money that don't involve taking advantage of fans. If your budget is that tight, you need to skip Skylanders altogether.
- If you do EBay a figure, take a NEW picture of it, don't re-use one from here. Again, people aren't dumb.

If you do any of those, don't be surprised when people don't like it. You may not think it is a big deal, or even care what others think - but those are things that tend to elicit a negative response.
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#233 Posted: 18:03:22 01/08/2013
Walmart.com site to store has come in boxes for me, they seem fine pretty much. I never ordered one straight to home thou.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:11:16 01/08/2013 by SlayerX11
#234 Posted: 18:09:53 01/08/2013
No gnarlys in Kenner.
---
#235 Posted: 18:14:24 01/08/2013
Quote: SlayerX11
Walmart.com site to store has come in boxes for me, they seem fine pretty much. I never ordered one straight to home thou.

Yeah, store shipping is always pretty reliable for boxes. Takes forever though to get it since it comes in on their regular trucks. No UPS/UPS/Fedex involved.
#236 Posted: 18:31:10 01/08/2013
It keeps cancelling my orders.. WHYYY
---
#237 Posted: 18:48:16 01/08/2013

Weird, maybe your card is being rejected? Do you want me to float you a loan man?
---
#238 Posted: 18:50:39 01/08/2013

Weird, maybe your card is being rejected? Do you want me to float you a loan man?

Nope. It's either the website or the shipping company.
---
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#239 Posted: 19:00:49 01/08/2013
I called my local Future Shop here in BC, Canada, the employee told me that there in transit right now and should be coming tomorrow.
#240 Posted: 19:05:18 01/08/2013
- People don't really buy the whole I got one for my wife, my son, my neighbor, my co-worker, etc thing. The only truly accepted version of buying multiple is one to open, one to keep packaged.

Not entirely true. I buy 4 for my household. 3 for me, 1 for the kids. However, most of the time, I do think people say that as an excuse, but really scalp them.

- Don't justify your scalping because you want to use the money for other Skylanders or you "need to feed your kids". That's a BS reason, there are lots of other ways to make money that don't involve taking advantage of fans. If your budget is that tight, you need to skip Skylanders altogether.

I agree with this. One person on here - I can't remember who - said they bought up the whole lot to pay bills? It kinda made me sick to my stomach. I work for my money, not rob fan's and children's chances at getting Skylanders just to "pay some bills," when we should all have jobs that pay by the hour.

If this is the case, I guess I should empty out all stores of Gnarly when they arrive, so I can pay my bills. I guess I should start scalping to pay my bills, like those who use scalping as an excuse. However, I believe in working hard for my money, not robbing stores of toys for my way in life. That's just a wuss tactic if you ask me. It shows why North America is considered the most obese country in the world, it shows why greed rules here, and it just overall shows how lazy North America has gotten, that we would bring down anyone in our own best interests.

Makes me sick to call myself an American.

I won't ever resort to paying my bills by robbing a store blind. The Skylanders I buy are for my purposes, and when it comes to making money, I will get off my lazy *** and get a real job.
---
#241 Posted: 19:48:11 01/08/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
Not entirely true. I buy 4 for my household. 3 for me, 1 for the kids. However, most of the time, I do think people say that as an excuse, but really scalp them.

You are of course, a different story (there are exceptions to every rule). Everyone knows you open three of the four you get and you don't scalp them. Like you said, it is more often likely an excuse noted after it is called into question. Very few people buy figures for everyone in their household, but yes if you have multiple kids I do know how that works - sharing isn't always a way to keep the peace. My sons are currently over Animal Crossing for the 3DS. They have a bunch of games, but seem to always want to play the same one at the same time.

I do have to say that I cringe a bit when I see a picture of your haul of new stuff. I'd hate to be in your area trying to stay ahead of your Gamestop sweeps. smilie

However, I believe in working hard for my money, not robbing stores of toys for my way in life.

Oh and you might want to clarify that to say "clearing the shelves" instead of "robbing stores". Someone might mistake that to mean actual stealing and get the vapors.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:51:50 01/08/2013 by defpally
#242 Posted: 19:50:30 01/08/2013

I agree with this. One person on here - I can't remember who - said they bought up the whole lot to pay bills? It kinda made me sick to my stomach. I work for my money, not rob fan's and children's chances at getting Skylanders just to "pay some bills," when we should all have jobs that pay by the hour.

If this is the case, I guess I should empty out all stores of Gnarly when they arrive, so I can pay my bills. I guess I should start scalping to pay my bills, like those who use scalping as an excuse. However, I believe in working hard for my money, not robbing stores of toys for my way in life. That's just a wuss tactic if you ask me. It shows why North America is considered the most obese country in the world, it shows why greed rules here, and it just overall shows how lazy North America has gotten, that we would bring down anyone in our own best interests.

Makes me sick to call myself an American.

I won't ever resort to paying my bills by robbing a store blind. The Skylanders I buy are for my purposes, and when it comes to making money, I will get off my lazy *** and get a real job.

Nobody is "robbing" stores to sell the items on ebay at marked up prices. It is foolish to put it in that perspective. It has nothing to do with "being an American" either. You can find a person of any nationality willing to make money if they can from toys, that comment was just plain stupid of you. It is understandable for all of us to be upset that people do this since the game a figures is something we all enjoy but I think for you to pigeon hole these people into just being "American Thieves" is an insult. What prevents ticket scalpers from buying and selling Super Bowl tickets at crazy prices? Nothing. I am sure the same can be said for Soccer matches and World Cup events. That has nothing to do with fat North American thieves. As I have said before, I don't agree with scalping and I don't participate in it but until selling limits are put in place or reselling desirable figures becomes illegal it is always going to be around. I am sure that most scalpers do it for a secondary income but if I got to a point in life where all I could do was resell game figures to make a living I am sure I would do it. If it meant preventing me from being kicked out of my home or apartment, I would do it. Sure I could scrub toilets but sitting at a computer selling on Ebay sounds more comfortable to me.
---
#243 Posted: 19:53:16 01/08/2013
Apparently my comment on Gamemaster's "robbing" part was too late.

What prevents ticket scalpers from buying and selling Super Bowl tickets at crazy prices? Nothing. I am sure the same can be said for Soccer matches and World Cup events. That has nothing to do with fat North American thieves.

Actual laws. There are anti-scalping laws in most states. People and ticket services get around it by calling the premium charged above the face value a "service charge". But, at most games I've been to police will take issue with people trying to gouge people right outside the gates. It isn't enforced as long as it isn't too blatant, or obviously someone trying to move an extra ticket they have but it is there.

Also, in most states there are anti-gouging laws, though those typically only apply to necessities - such as gas/food. In my state after Katrina ran up gas prices for a bit the attorney general gave very stiff fines to stations that jacked up the price to $7-8 a gallon trying to take advantage of the situation.

The precedence is there. Not actively enforced often, but scalping/gouging is definitely frowned upon by laws.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:01:28 01/08/2013 by defpally
#244 Posted: 19:55:32 01/08/2013

You are of course, a different story (there are exceptions to every rule). Everyone knows you open three of the four you get and you don't scalp them. Like you said, it is more often likely an excuse noted after it is called into question. Very few people buy figures for everyone in their household, but yes if you have multiple kids I do know how that works - sharing isn't always a way to keep the peace. My sons are currently over Animal Crossing for the 3DS. They have a bunch of games, but seem to always want to play the same one at the same time.

I do have to say that I cringe a bit when I see a picture of your haul of new stuff. I'd hate to be in your area trying to stay ahead of your Gamestop sweeps. smilie

However, I believe in working hard for my money, not robbing stores of toys for my way in life.

Oh and you might want to clarify that to say "clearing the shelves" instead of "robbing stores". Someone might mistake that to mean actual stealing and get the vapors.

The cool thing is, My Gamestop sweeps only last until I find what I am looking for. We have around 20 Gamestops in my city, but as soon as I find my needed 4, I am done. Most of the time, I find 4 at 2 stores (2 at each), leaving plenty of stores for people to find the newest figures. At that same time, Walmarts start getting them in. Toys R Us and Target seem to be the only stores behind the others (and maybe Best Buy) here in my city.

So, I never raid a store totally, because I believe some should be left for the other customers. When S2 Drobot hit Walmart, they had 6 boxes of him, I grabbed 3 and helped the Walmart lady stock the rest. A mother and her son walked up and I pointed out Drobot was the newest figure released. He grabbed S2 Drobot and Slam Bam. I walked away knowing I helped a kid get the latest Skylander released, one he missed out on, and a scalper got the finger - metaphorically speaking - from both the kid and I. smilie
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#245 Posted: 20:07:34 01/08/2013
so when are these coming out?
Haseo Blue Sparx Gems: 889
#246 Posted: 20:14:38 01/08/2013
Has anyone seen these in Columbia MO? .-.
---
-something-
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#247 Posted: 20:19:01 01/08/2013
okay. walmart.com says it released 3 days ago.
#248 Posted: 20:34:10 01/08/2013
ToysRUS varies, from now until the 18th.
---
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#249 Posted: 20:48:36 01/08/2013
I ordered 2 to the store (Walmart). No problems thus far.
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
cbunny84 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1403
#250 Posted: 20:54:13 01/08/2013
Well. I just got an email from cduniverse saying my figure is also on backorder. May not get it until September. I ordered a backup at walmart. Be funny if I get both. If I do, I'll very likely will sell it or trade it for another figure with someone.
---
new edition: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
First | Previous | Page 5 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me