Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Should I Buy A Wii U? [CLOSED]
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#51 Posted: 07:41:26 29/07/2013
sadly dont own one to to get super smash bros U *sighn* its ganna be for 3ds too but i dont like the graphics on the 3ds version
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#52 Posted: 16:07:07 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: sky-dragon
sadly dont own one to to get super smash bros U *sighn* its ganna be for 3ds too but i dont like the graphics on the 3ds version

mean either
---
Team Hot Dog!
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#53 Posted: 18:09:11 29/07/2013
Graphics don't mean crap. On 3DS, once you turn on the 3D Mode, the graphics do improve, I got a 3DS to play games I enjoy, not graphics wise.
---
words. letters. filler.
#54 Posted: 18:49:24 29/07/2013 | Topic Creator
i dont even want super smash bros 3ds. i would rather want it on wii u. and besides i dont even have a 3ds...
---
Team Hot Dog!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#55 Posted: 18:59:58 29/07/2013
Quote: spyrobeta
Really depends. If you want it for nintendo exclusives, go for it.

Otherwise, get a PS3 instead or save for PS4. WiiU is equal level power with PS3 (Seriously, no offence Nintendo fans but nintendo JUST caught up, and its already outdated. PS3 is 6 years old).

So... yea. Wiiu is outdated. The only advanced part is the controller. Otherwise, its just a console using 6+ year old specs.

Actually, the Wii U is a fair bit more powerful than Xbox 360 and PS3. It's considered a next gen console. It just hasn't been used to it's full potential yet. The games will look better over time.

Besides, it makes up for less graphical power with the GamePad, and it's multi-tasking capabilities.

I mean, I'm typing this message on my Wii U GamePad, while I have Ace Attorney music playing on my TV. The system running that music is actually the Wii U itself. I have a game suspended in the background while I do this. If I want, I can switch over to Miiverse, Nintendo eShop, Nintendo TVii, my Friends List, or My Downloads Management. Doing so will not interrupt my game, or my position in the Internet Browser that I'm currently using.

So yeah, graphics are not what solely defines a console's power.

Not to mention that the Internet Browser is really fast and flexible. I don't really use my PC's browser because it's simply not as fast (btw I use Firefox when on my PC).

Also, nearly every game supports screenshots, which can be posted to Miiverse. You can then access Miiverse on your PC or mobile device and post them on other sites, or save them to your device, if you wish.

It just really bugs me that people keep saying the Wii U is behind. PS4 and Xbox One have better potential for games in the graphics department. Not the gameplay department, though. The Wii U's GamePad Touch Screen could essentially be used for extra buttons in games. I mean, right now, I'm looking at a full keyboard on my GamePad's screen.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#56 Posted: 02:01:25 30/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Quote: spyrobeta
Really depends. If you want it for nintendo exclusives, go for it.

Otherwise, get a PS3 instead or save for PS4. WiiU is equal level power with PS3 (Seriously, no offence Nintendo fans but nintendo JUST caught up, and its already outdated. PS3 is 6 years old).

So... yea. Wiiu is outdated. The only advanced part is the controller. Otherwise, its just a console using 6+ year old specs.

Actually, the Wii U is a fair bit more powerful than Xbox 360 and PS3. It's considered a next gen console. It just hasn't been used to it's full potential yet. The games will look better over time.

Besides, it makes up for less graphical power with the GamePad, and it's multi-tasking capabilities.

I mean, I'm typing this message on my Wii U GamePad, while I have Ace Attorney music playing on my TV. The system running that music is actually the Wii U itself. I have a game suspended in the background while I do this. If I want, I can switch over to Miiverse, Nintendo eShop, Nintendo TVii, my Friends List, or My Downloads Management. Doing so will not interrupt my game, or my position in the Internet Browser that I'm currently using.

So yeah, graphics are not what solely defines a console's power.

Not to mention that the Internet Browser is really fast and flexible. I don't really use my PC's browser because it's simply not as fast (btw I use Firefox when on my PC).

Also, nearly every game supports screenshots, which can be posted to Miiverse. You can then access Miiverse on your PC or mobile device and post them on other sites, or save them to your device, if you wish.

It just really bugs me that people keep saying the Wii U is behind. PS4 and Xbox One have better potential for games in the graphics department. Not the gameplay department, though. The Wii U's GamePad Touch Screen could essentially be used for extra buttons in games. I mean, right now, I'm looking at a full keyboard on my GamePad's screen.

wow the wii u sounds awesome. i agree its not outdated.
---
Team Hot Dog!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me