Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Well, that's it then. [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#1 Posted: 18:37:29 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I am officially no longer a middle school student. Feels weird to know that I'm never going back there again....But I didn't cry. Thought I would, but nope! smilie

im growin up smilie((((((
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#2 Posted: 18:38:21 24/07/2013
Congrats gurll!!
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#3 Posted: 18:39:04 24/07/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
I am officially no longer a middle school student. Feels weird to know that I'm never going back there again....But I didn't cry. Thought I would, but nope! smilie

I kind of felt the same way when I left middle school for good, but it grew on me. It was time for me to move on to bigger and better things.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:39:33 24/07/2013 by Iblistech
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#4 Posted: 18:41:13 24/07/2013
Can't say I wasn't scared. But, you adapt quickly.
---
BREATHE AIR.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#5 Posted: 18:42:27 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DummyZ
Congrats gurll!!

Thanks smilie

Quote: Iblistech
Quote: Jaggedstar

I kind of felt the same way when I left middle school for good, but it grew on me. It was time for me to move on to bigger and better things.

That's what they've been saying all day, but yeah, I think it is time for me to move on now.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#6 Posted: 18:42:40 24/07/2013
I'm scared for this school year. In our highschool, a whole class can be hated because of one student. I'm scared as hell that everyone will hate us because we have a lot of kids that would get us in trouble...
---
Gay 4 GARcher
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#7 Posted: 19:08:02 24/07/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
I'm scared for this school year. In our highschool, a whole class can be hated because of one student. I'm scared as hell that everyone will hate us because we have a lot of kids that would get us in trouble...

That's how it was at my school. Teachers were bias and worshiped the popular kids like they were demi-gods or something.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me