Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
i missed the religion war [CLOSED]
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#1 Posted: 22:31:24 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
SilverWolf1129 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1857
#2 Posted: 22:32:40 23/07/2013
I was a big part. You missed Bravo ranting, and that's about it.
---
It begins with them. But ends, with me. Their son. Vaxus.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#3 Posted: 22:34:19 23/07/2013
it was funny im so sorry arceus u missed it
---
self professed austGAYlian
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 22:35:36 23/07/2013
-Bravo being Bravo
-Underian and Silver Wolf post their opinions
-Ash gets offended as usual
-Wspyro questions people
-Things rage for a few minutes
-CAV comes and tries (unsuccessfully) to PWN everyone
-Things rage even more
-HIR comes and pretty much ends it
-Big Green and Rendar do their thing
-It finally gets closed

It was a pretty normal religion war. You didn't miss much. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:15:05 23/07/2013 by Metallo
#5 Posted: 22:36:05 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
why did this happen to me
i made my mistakes
got nowhere to run
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#6 Posted: 22:36:20 23/07/2013
Quote: SilverWolf1129
I was a big part. You missed Bravo ranting, and that's about it.

Yeah. You missed this guy being a whiny brat and acting like he's cool by saying things like "sux 4 u"
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#7 Posted: 22:38:29 23/07/2013
And the part about Sess trolling me as usual
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#8 Posted: 23:03:39 23/07/2013
Quote: Metallo

Implying that I come into a topic with the intention of pwning someone and winning the internets.
#9 Posted: 23:04:41 23/07/2013
Quote: CAV

Implying that I come into a topic with the intention of pwning someone and winning the internets.

CAV, he was right. Ik you're going to deny it and be like "NO U LOOKED STUPID BRAVO" But that topic made you look pretty dumb.
#10 Posted: 23:07:28 23/07/2013
Quote: Bravo101

CAV, he was right. Ik you're going to deny it and be like "NO U LOOKED STUPID BRAVO" But that topic made you look pretty dumb.

Enlighten me. I'm listening.
#11 Posted: 23:11:26 23/07/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
CAV comes and tries (unsuccessfully) to PWN everyone.

I don't think that was his intentions at all, actually. But, whatever. *shrugs*

Quote: Ash Starkindle
And the part about Sess trolling me as usual

I wasn't trolling you dumb***. If anyone is a troll, it's you, so bugger off.

CAV, he was right. I know you're going to deny it and be like *insert stupid observation here*, but that topic made you look pretty dumb.

1. I don't see how he looked dumb at all.
2. I think you're the only one looking at it that way and it kind of makes you look ignorant for thinking that (no offence honey <3333).

To you guys it might, but other users see it that way too/
#12 Posted: 23:11:40 23/07/2013
You're the troll Sess. You keep calling me stupid and you criticize nearly everything I post.
#13 Posted: 23:12:45 23/07/2013
Okay. Everyone on this site sees everything differently. None of us are right, none of us are wrong. It's not like any of this even matters anyway, so why are we even arguing?
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#14 Posted: 23:13:10 23/07/2013
-Bravo being Bravo
-Things rage even more
-It finally gets closed

It was a pretty normal religion war. You didn't miss much. :P

HEY I QUESTION PEOPLE
Dats an important role!
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#15 Posted: 23:13:57 23/07/2013
Okay. Everyone on this site sees everything differently. None of us are right, none of us are wrong. It's not like any of this even matters anyway, so why are we even arguing?

I've been waiting to say this for a while, thank you.
#16 Posted: 23:13:58 23/07/2013
Quote: wspyro
-Bravo being Bravo
-Things rage even more
-It finally gets closed

HEY I QUESTION PEOPLE
Dats an important role!

Whoops, sorry ^.^
#17 Posted: 23:21:10 23/07/2013

Enlighten me. I'm listening.

Well, first off this is my opinion. I know you'll say "oh no u hav these things too" but it's true. This is how I view it and I am allowed to say my opinion. First thing is your huge superiority complex. You may deny it but you act like you are better than all of us and now much more. You can be an asshole to everyone and I almost never see you be nice, compliment, or act kind to another user. Part of me thinks you don't do it because you think that you are better than them. You obviously don't have the social skills to do it either. The only thing I see you post here is negativity and things that could belittle other users. I am not perfect, and I admit it. I don't act a way people should on here, and you definitely don't either. The thing is though, I can admit it. You can't. You think you're this wonderful, perfect God. Anyone else's opinion is wrong. Well guess what CAV, you're not. You're just as good as the rest of us, and no better. We're all equals and you don't seem to get that. You aren't better than any of us, so stop acting like you are.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#18 Posted: 23:21:57 23/07/2013
[User Posted Image]
Looks like we're having a fight here.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:22:28 23/07/2013 by MoonHorizons
#19 Posted: 23:28:50 23/07/2013
Ash sess doesn't troll you.
#20 Posted: 23:30:03 23/07/2013
To you guys it might, but other users see it that way too.

I haven't really seen anyone besides you (and perhaps Metallo) say that his post in that topic was dumb. I just honestly don't see how what he posted was dumb. He actually made some pretty good points, even if I don't agree with him.

I never said his post was dumb, I just thought it was funny how he tried to argue with Ash, even though it's a lost cause.
#21 Posted: 23:37:50 23/07/2013
Well, first off this is my opinion. I know you'll say "oh no u hav these things too" but it's true. This is how I view it and I am allowed to say my opinion. First thing is your huge superiority complex. You may deny it but you act like you are better than all of us and now much more. You can be an asshole to everyone and I almost never see you be nice, compliment, or act kind to another user. Part of me thinks you don't do it because you think that you are better than them. You obviously don't have the social skills to do it either. The only thing I see you post here is negativity and things that could belittle other users. I am not perfect, and I admit it. I don't act a way people should on here, and you definitely don't either. The thing is though, I can admit it. You can't. You think you're this wonderful, perfect God. Anyone else's opinion is wrong. Well guess what CAV, you're not. You're just as good as the rest of us, and no better. We're all equals and you don't seem to get that. You aren't better than any of us, so stop acting like you are.

I see where you're coming from, but I'm going to go ahead and explain a few things.

First and foremost, yeah it's easy to think that I have a superiority complex. The way I carry myself is one of potential overconfidence and egotism. I like to play it straight and be no nonsense, which can also lead to me appearing horrible to people, and that I think I'm better than them. While I very much hate to use this cliche argument, I think it applies here:

You don't know me very well.

Talk to some of my closest friends on here, and many of them will tell you how much I hate myself and treat myself like **** for things I did or things I didn't do, holding onto mistakes I made YEARS ago. I joined another site during my time off from here and every person I've talked to on a personal level on there has told me that I need to stop beating myself up over trivial things that I often had no control over. I'm one of the most self-depreciating people they ever spoke to, and they aren't blinded to any sort of bias as they didn't know me here and so can't tell the way I've acted, instead judging purely off of what I do on that new site.

And I know my argument will go out the window by saying this, but the person that knows this better than anyone is ID, as she speaks to me on a daily basis. She's gotten on me for being depressive, as well as in the past appearing egotistical and snobby. She wouldn't entirely be biased. She'll admit that I can be overly sensitive about myself and my mistakes, still feeling guilt over something that I said when I was 6.

The thing is that I don't normally talk like this, on the new site I'm on nor IRL. It's not because I want to appear like some internet tough guy or that I've spent so much time here that I feel like I get special treatment. It's that I've grown comfortable on the site to speak up more about things I don't agree with, and to try and knock sense into people that just aren't making sense. Do I believe myself to have been an important member on the site at any point in time? Yeah. Because people often either said so or implied such. But that's all it really is; a site.

I've trusted this site and the people on it enough to be blunt and brutally honest about what I think to make a point. I felt at home, like many other members did/do. Did I make a mistake in doing that? More and more I'm beginning to believe I did.
#22 Posted: 23:40:15 23/07/2013

Well what do you call Sess always calling me dumb and stupid and always swearing at me?
I'm. Not. The. Troll.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#23 Posted: 23:43:30 23/07/2013

Well what do you call Sess always calling me dumb and stupid and always swearing at me?
I'm. Not. The. Troll.

He does that to everyone, hun.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#24 Posted: 23:44:55 23/07/2013
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

I'm. Not. The. Troll.

He does that to everyone, hun.

Yeah, I remember one day he called me an idiot and the next day we were talking about Godzilla.
#25 Posted: 23:45:15 23/07/2013

I see where you're coming from, but I'm going to go ahead and explain a few things.

First and foremost, yeah it's easy to think that I have a superiority complex. The way I carry myself is one of potential overconfidence and egotism. I like to play it straight and be no nonsense, which can also lead to me appearing horrible to people, and that I think I'm better than them. While I very much hate to use this cliche argument, I think it applies here:

*snip*

Well, I see why you act like that. I also have problems with abuse and neglect, and I still do. I try to give out my opinion as much as I can because i can never say it to my parents without repercussions. Idk if its exactly the reason but my therapist thinks it is. If you ever need to talk CAV, to vent, or anything I'm always here as an option.
#26 Posted: 23:47:23 23/07/2013

Well, I see why you act like that. I also have problems with abuse and neglect, and I still do. I try to give out my opinion as much as I can because i can never say it to my parents without repercussions. Idk if its exactly the reason but my therapist thinks it is. If you ever need to talk CAV, to vent, or anything I'm always here as an option.

I'll be fine.
#27 Posted: 23:48:00 23/07/2013

I'll be fine.

Mkay well i was trying to be nice.
#28 Posted: 23:52:27 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
damn i go to watch youtube videos and this happens
#29 Posted: 23:53:47 23/07/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

im watching you arceus
and planning things to happen when youre gone
#30 Posted: 23:54:58 23/07/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

im watching you arceus
and planning things to happen when youre gone
like what? Loads of drama?
#31 Posted: 00:16:11 24/07/2013
Well I don't like it Sess
can u not
#32 Posted: 00:22:21 24/07/2013
Well, I don't like it Sess. Can you not?

I didn't ask if you liked it did I? I didn't think so. And I'm afraid I can't dear, it's in my nature. smilie

oh sessy <33333333333333333333
i love you
#33 Posted: 00:27:18 24/07/2013
Well, I don't like it Sess. Can you not?

I didn't ask if you liked it did I? I didn't think so. And I'm afraid I can't dear, it's in my nature. smilie

Just sthap
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#34 Posted: 00:27:57 24/07/2013
Agreed. Don't get your feelings hurt over Sess trolling around.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#35 Posted: 00:30:35 24/07/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons
Agreed. Don't get your feelings hurt over Sess trolling around.

idk!!!~
i think that would qualify as bullying
cuz ash doesn't like it and asked sess to stop but sess still keeps hurting his/her feeling
#36 Posted: 01:03:43 24/07/2013
Ash considers being called a name bullying.
#37 Posted: 01:07:47 24/07/2013
because it is bullying, bravo
from some anti-bullying website
Quote:
There are three types of bullying:
Verbal bullying is saying or writing mean things. Verbal bullying includes:
Teasing
Name-calling
Inappropriate sexual comments
Taunting
Threatening to cause harm
Social bullying, sometimes referred to as relational bullying, involves hurting someone’s reputation or relationships. Social bullying includes:
Leaving someone out on purpose
Telling other children not to be friends with someone
Spreading rumors about someone
Embarrassing someone in public
Physical bullying involves hurting a person’s body or possessions. Physical bullying includes:
Hitting/kicking/pinching
Spitting
Tripping/pushing
Taking or breaking someone’s things
Making mean or rude hand gestures

lol the layout is messed up. but anyways name calling is consider bullying
#38 Posted: 01:09:50 24/07/2013
No. Calling someone a name does not mean you are a bully.
#39 Posted: 01:11:35 24/07/2013
The person doesn't like it, no?
Forcing something onto someone. You're telling me that is not bullying? What is it then? Befriending?
#40 Posted: 01:18:07 24/07/2013
Forcing something onto someone. You're telling me that is not bullying? What is it then? Befriending?

I call her a dumb*** and now you're are trying to say that I am bullying her for just saying that one word? That's not how it works, dear. I had no intention of saying anymore to her, she was the one that dragged it out, but I never said anything to her except that she was a dumb***, which was only after she brought me up and lied about me for no apparent reason. She instigated this situation, not me. I only called her one name and the seized to call her anything else. The rest was simply trolling her because she kept dragging it along the road. That isn't bullying in any shape or form.

-----
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#41 Posted: 01:18:34 24/07/2013
-Bravo being Bravo
-Wspyro questions people
-Things rage even more
-It finally gets closed

Thankies fo' teh update.
#42 Posted: 01:21:16 24/07/2013

I call her a dumb*** and now you're are trying to say that I am bullying her for just saying that one word? That's not how it works, dear. I had no intention of saying anymore to her, she was the one that dragged it out, but I never said anything to her except that she was a dumb***, which was only after she brought me up and lied about me for no apparent reason. She instigated this situation, not me. I only called her one name and the seized to call her anything else. The rest was simply trolling her because she kept dragging it along the road. That isn't bullying in any shape or form.

I never tried to call you a bully. You already said that you backed off her.
What I was getting at was that bravo said that name calling is not consider bullying. When name calling is consider bullying.
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#43 Posted: 01:23:28 24/07/2013
it was great
ash complained the whole time though
---
BREATHE AIR.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me