darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > How to get lots of elemental bonus damage on Stealth Elf?
Page 1 of 1
How to get lots of elemental bonus damage on Stealth Elf? [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 23:53:31 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Need to get a whole lot more for Stealth Elf so she can get a golden top hat
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#2 Posted: 23:56:09 21/07/2013
I forget what element life trumps in PvP, but I think the Ring Out mode lets you farm elemental damage almost indefinately, otherwise, take her to an area where life Skylanders are stronger, such as the Chompy path on The Oracle.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 02:53:51 22/07/2013
^It's the Gem Game. Btw, if the skylander doesn't have heroics done and you have all 4 Power Luck Wheels you'll have the elemental quest done before you finish your heroics.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 08:46:08 22/07/2013
Life is strong against Water.

Now I THINK you're asking about the Elemental Damage quest that everybody has, but I wonder if you might instead mean her Crown Quest, to get health while stealthed... "Bonus Damage" makes me think the former, so I'll start with that.

This is what I do with everyone. Exit the game to the main menu, go into Battle Mode. I pick Sky Goals. Then I play my focus guy (Stealth Elf) as Player 1, and put on the giant from the weak element (so, Thumpback), since they're likely to have higher health (which in this plan is probably unnecessary, but who knows) as Player 2. Then NOBODY plays Player 2, though I tend to move him into a corner. Then Player 1 pounds on Player 2. Being in the corner means he doesn't get knocked away. Experiment to see what attacks damage the highest the quickest, I would think the blade flurry combo, whatever it's called (Attack 1, Attack 1, Attack 3, I think... Knife Knife Acrobatic Flip, LOL! She turns into a blur). If you aren't on that path, the spinning bladed scarecrows while you attack with Attack 1.

SkyGems is arguably better. BUT! With Sky Goals I just get a goal first, and at the same time I'm making slow progress towards the Winning 10 PvP Matches quest. If you already have that, or want it later (though you might as well do it now), SkyGems is better, since the match doesn't end until you get 5 gems. If you don't GET the gems, the match doesn't end, I think, and you continue as long as you need.

Oh, and put Power Wheels on the Luck-O-Tron, they give you so much more elemental damage you get it at random times, even when you haven't earned it by being in an elemental zone or fighting your weak element. And put on an elemental hat, I THINK the Wizard Hat gives the best elemental bonus. I never bother with these two tips, but they definitely should boost your elemental damage to the max.

With the wheels you can instead do turret challenges. You don't see the individual bonuses pop up, but you do see progress in this quest pop up. I've finished this quest with a few Skylanders this way, but preferred my one-two punch of doing the PvP quest at the same time, LOL!

If you ARE indeed talking about her Crown Quest, I went to Chapter 3: Rumbletown. Make sure you have her Soul Gem upgrade which keeps healing her. At the top of the cliff, get into the Life Gate and drop into the continuation of the Life zone. Go ahead and get into the ambush against the evil Stealth Elves and get hurt. Go to town, you get +5 from your upgrade and I think +20 from being in this Life zone. PLUS I think the Stealth Elves give food when defeated, which I've been told counts. And if you have the Healing Potion Magic Item, I used that too. Stealth and stealth and stealth and it should add up pretty quickly. Once the Elves are gone, you can get damaged by the chompies also in the zone (you only get the +5 healing if your health is perfect. MAYBE the +20, I can't remember. Definitely not the Healing Potion), so there's lots of chance to work up the needed numbers while hanging around this healing zone.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:53:56 22/07/2013 by niceguy1
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#5 Posted: 23:25:54 22/07/2013
Aha, well if it's for her Crown quest, Wilikin village! The good blue magic counts, so stealth, hop in front of one of those points, and enjoy.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#6 Posted: 01:43:28 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Finished before niceguy posted
I took her and Chill into the cube dungeon and put skygems on
Then I just let loose on Chill with Stealth elf's blades

(I only did it against chill is because her LC and legendary is really annoying to find and she was water anyway)
Got my quest done and now my stealth elf has all her quests done
Elemental bonus damage was just the toughest to figure out
By golden hat I meant the one you get on skylanders with all quests done
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#7 Posted: 05:17:37 23/07/2013
Yes, I know what you meant by "golden top hat", I have like 20 Skylanders wearing it, smilie It doesn't look like anybody asked about that, though...

(The Knight's Helm is better for stats boosts, but I feel like since they earned them, they should wear them).

So, congrats!
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me